剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
It was a big green truck.
很好
Good.
我很害怕他会再撞我们一次 可他没有
And I was afraid he was gonna ram us again, but he didn't.
他只是...
He just...
停在我们面前然后就开走了
pulled in front of us and drove away.
那你应该是看见车牌号♥了的
Which means you would have seen the license plate.
我不确定
I'm-I'm not sure.
没关系
It's okay.
试着回忆一下
Just... just try to remember.
杰米 那些车牌号♥应该...
Those plates, Jamie, they would...
是以字母开头的
start with letters.
三个字母
Three letters.
K 是KLL KLL 就像"杀戮[kill]"
K... KLL. KLL. Like "Kill."
你做得很好
You did great.
那好 我这就去查相关车牌号♥
All right, I'm gonna go run those plates.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
嗯
Yeah.
要知道 要是想从你的视神经中提取到样本
You understand that if you want a sample from that part of the optic nerve,
我需要刺入你的头骨十厘米
I have to go four inches into your skull.
所以我才带来了这个
That's why I brought this.
你真的确定吗
You're absolutely certain?
用这种麻醉眼药水会有...
The numbing drops, they... they have more of a su...
快动手 否则我杀了你
Do it or I'll kill you.
东西都搬去仓库
Everything to the warehouse.
快点
Rapido.
你对我的朋友做了什么
What did you do with my friends?
什么也没做
Nothing.
他们在哪
Where are they?
他们在哪
Where are they?!
席尔瓦抓了他们
Silva has them.
带我去找席尔瓦
Then take me to Silva.
快点
Rapido.
席尔瓦不会等我们太久的
Silva is not gonna wait much longer.
我正在尽力
I'm doing the best I can.
但这音乐快把我逼疯了
But this music is driving me nuts.
老兄
Hey, buddy,
能把你的拉丁热曲关了吗
any chance we can get a little less Lambada,
-我想安静点 -他不会英语
- a lot more quiet? - He doesn't speak English.
两个星期前
Two weeks ago,
我对危险的概念仅限于...
my idea of danger was...
405号♥公路上的高峰时刻
rush hour on the 405.
我妹妹也这样
My sister does that...
总是在抱怨 为了不让人注意到她有多脆弱
complains so no one sees how vulnerable she is.
或许是因为
Maybe that's because
我正用人生中最后的时光
I'm spending the last hours of my life
造一台价值二十美元 而又毫无用处的机器
building a $20 machine that's not gonna do a damn thing.
这台二十美元的机器就是你还能活命的原因
That $20 machine is the reason why you're not dead already.
我们要活着等到亚伯拉罕找到我们
We stay alive until Abraham can find us.
计划得不错
That's a great idea,
可等到席尔瓦按下这个奇妙装置上的按钮
until Silva pushes the button on this contraption
期待着蝙蝠飞来时 我们就完了
and expects bats to come.
怎么了
What?
一直以来我都想错了
I've been looking at this backwards.
我们需要的是棍子而不是诱饵
Instead of a carrot, we need a stick.
棍子
A stick?
不是要把它们吸引来 而是...
Instead of luring them away, we need to...
而是应该将它们赶走
we need to chase them out.
当年在兽医学校 我有个...
Back in vet school, I had a...
非常性感的教授 她对蝙蝠很痴迷
very hot professor who had a thing for bats.
细节不重要 也不方便说
Details not important. Or appropriate.
总之
Anyway,
有天晚上她提到的理论令我印象十分深刻
I spent a very memorable night listening to her theories,
有一条就是高频声波能驱赶蝙蝠
one of which was high-pitched frequencies repel bats.
如果这东西有个操作控制板
If this thing has a joystick control board
来代替电磁脉冲的话 我就能
instead of an EMP, I can... I can...
我就能做一个振荡器
I can build an oscillator.
是种 是种
It's a... it's a device
能发出持续型声波的装置
that puts out a continual sound frequency.
找到了
Well... there it is.
一个小时
Uma hora.
还有一个小时 米奇
One hour, Mitch.
席尔瓦在哪
Where is Silva?
你的老大在哪
Where is your chefe?
你以为我会把你带去见席尔瓦吗
You think I would take you to Silva?
如果你现在不带我去
If you don't take me now,
我发誓我会开枪的
I swear on my life, I will pull this trigger.
我看到你的眼睛了
I see your eyes, puxao.
我知道如果我背叛席尔瓦他会杀了我
I know Silva will kill me if I betray him.
但是你
But you?
我觉得你不会
I don't think so.
把枪放下
扔了
听见没
接吧
Answer.
斯威尼医生
Dr. Swinney.
是 麦克林女士 您有什么事
Y-Yes, Miss McClean, wh-what can I do for you?
可调焦老花镜
The adjustable-focus reading glasses, uh...
不不不
No, no, no.
没必要现在过来
Th-There's no need to come in right away.
您试过拧一下镜框旁边的旋钮吗
Have you tried, uh, turning the knob on the side of the frame?
还是没用
Still not working.
那我们预约一下吧
Th-Then we'll have to set an appointment.
但您要相信我
Uh, but you have to believe me
你现在不能过来
when I tell you, you can't come here now.
明天九点
T-Tomorrow at 9:00?
把它放回去
Put it back in.
放回哪
Into what?
其实没必要这样
This doesn't have to happen.
怪物
别逼我
Please don't make me do this.
他疯了吗 放下枪 快点
放下枪
Drop it.
放下枪
带我去见席尔瓦
Take me to Silva.
我是克洛伊 请留言
你去哪了
Where you been?
去找埃文·李
Finding Evan Lee.
至少试着找找
Or at least trying.
联邦调查局找不到 但你能找到
The FBI can't, but you can.
你知道这个国家里
You know how many law enforcement officers
有多少执法人员吗
there are in this country?
大概一百万
About a million.
你知道有多少爱狗人士吗
You know how many dog lovers there are?
不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
85万人
85 million.
看
Look.
我把这个发到了能找到的所有
I posted this to every social media site
社交媒体网站和本地应用上
and local app I could find.
寻找杀死我金毛猎犬的人
"Looking for the man who killed my golden retriever
驾驶一辆绿色皮卡离去
"and drove off in a green pickup.
路易斯安那牌照 开头是KLL
"Louisiana plates start with KLL.
最后一次看见 莫比尔 阿♥拉♥巴马州
Last seen: Mobile, Alabama."
我不会等着联邦调查局
I'm not waiting for the FBI
找到埃文·李·哈特利的卡车
to find Evan Lee Hartley's truck.
那个混♥蛋♥差点杀了我
That son of a bitch nearly killed me.
你真是个机灵鬼
You are one clever cookie.
你在利奥账簿上找到什么了吗
You find anything in Leo's ledger?
嗯 雷登国际的母细胞产品
Yeah, the dates and locations
被使用的时间和地点 和我们所见的
where Reiden's Mother Cell product were used are consistent
受感染动物出现的时间和地点非常一致
with pretty much all the infected animals we've seen.
路易斯安那 洛杉矶
Louisiana, L.A.,
斯洛文尼亚 巴西
Slovenia... Brazil.
如果我们无能为力怎么办
What if there's nothing we can do about it?
如果我们无能为力
If there's nothing that we can do about it,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表