剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
第十一十二集
几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种
For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species.
我们驯养动物 圈养
We've domesticated animals, locked them up,
甚至屠♥杀♥取乐
killed them for sport.
但最近一系列事件 似乎表明
But a series of recent events seem to suggest
全世界的所有动物一致决定 "不再这样下去"
All across the globe animals have decided: "No more."
于是我们受到雇佣
And so we were hired,
我们这群人来自不同背景
A team of people from different backgrounds,
各有专长
with different specialities:
动物行为专家
an expert in animal behavior,
记者
a journalist,
游猎导游
safari guide,
外国情报官员
foreign intelligence agent,
兽医病理学家
and a veterinary pathologist.
我们的任务 查明动物异常行为情况
Our task: to find out what is happening with the animals,
及其原因
why it's happening,
还有如何阻止
and how to stop it.
《困兽》前情提要...
Previously on Zoo...
我觉得这些狮子在彼此沟通交流
I think these lions are communicating with each other,
远距离沟通
long distance.
你是否愿意跟我一起找出事情的真♥相♥
Are you willing to join me and do something about it?
你父亲所说的
The global pandemic your father
全球性流行病就要发生了 其实已经发生了
believed was about to emerge, it has arrived.
你为雷登国际工作
You work for Reiden Global.
我知道联调局刚刚发布
I know the FBI just issued a warrant
对你们的逮捕令
for your arrest.
给我母细胞
Give me the mother cell,
我就看看能做些什么让你们摆脱困境
and I'll see what I can do about helping you out.
不可能
The answer's no.
我认为如果我们将母细胞
I believe that if we introduce the mother cell
引入变异动物的DNA中
into the dna of a mutated animal,
就可能能制♥造♥出解药
we could possibly synthesize a cure.
但我们需要已变异但未
But we need an animal who has mutated and has not
接触过母细胞的动物
been exposed to the mother cell.
也就是豹子
Specifically leopards.
非洲有些地区
There are some areas in Africa
没有受到雷登产品的影响
where there's no reported reiden activity.
非洲赞比亚
Zambia, Africa.
有办法回非洲
There is a way to get back to Africa.
你不是指雷吧
Oh, no, you're thinking about Ray, aren't you?
雷是谁
Who's Ray?
雷蒙德·约瑟夫·恩迪科特
Raymond Joseph Endicott.
我们得离境
We need to get out of the country.
悄悄走
Off the books,
不引起注意
under the radar.
什么时候得动身
How soon do you need to leave?
不要
No!
克洛伊
Chloe!
这个是我的
This one's all mine.
弗吉尼亚
法国啊
So... France, huh?
什么
Excuse me?
你是法国人
You're French?
是
Yes.
是[法语]
Oui.
嗯 我没去过
Yeah, I never been.
真可惜
That's too bad.
我妻子 我去世的妻子
My wife-- my late wife--
她生前一直嚷着要去
She was always fussing about going.
尤其是巴黎
Paris, in particular.
女人就喜欢巴黎 是吧
Women love Paris, don't they?
巴黎有什么好的
What's so great about Paris?
你的朋友在欺骗你
Your friend was lying to you.
-闭嘴 -谢弗探员在为雷登卖♥♥命
- Shut your hole! - Agent Shafer was working for Reiden.
-别说他名字 -他在骗你
- Don't use his name. - He was lying to you.
你该闭嘴了
This is where you stop.
你闭嘴 否则我就开车
This is where you stop or I drive and I find
找条很深的河
a deep, deep river someplace
然后用可怕的方式逼你闭嘴
and I make you stop in an awful way.
虽然这有辱我的警徽 但我能忍♥了
It-it tarnishes my badge, but I'll get over it, all right?
你知道他去比洛克西干什么吗
Do you know what he was doing in Biloxi?
你朋友被雷登收买♥♥了
Your friend was on Reiden's payroll.
他在为那家
He was working for the company
要为正在蔓延的动物问题负责的公♥司♥干活儿
responsible for the spreading animal problem.
而我的团队在努力解决这一问题
The problem that my team is trying to solve.
我没有多少朋友
Yeah, I don't have many friends.
就这一个
I had one.
现在他死了
Yeah, and he's dead.
你们这群混♥蛋♥不仅害死了他
And not only are you scumbums responsible for his death,
现在你还要污蔑他的人格
but now you-you want to besmirch his good name.
我要粉碎你的队伍
I'm gonna crush your team,
首先就是杰米·坎贝尔
starting with Jamie Campbell.
你疯了
You're crazy.
愤怒会令人发狂
That's what rage does to a man.
困兽
第一季
第十一十二集
赞比亚
我现在都有点羡慕克洛伊了
I'm a little envious of Chloe right now.
能在空调牢房♥里
Nice air-conditioned cell.
我赞比亚这个朋友很厉害
My man here in Zambia's the real deal.
他会有豹子出没的情报
He'll have the intel on leopard sightings,
并给我们装备
and he'll outfit the lot of us.
这一带丛林不太平
This is rough bush.
我们需要比麻♥醉♥枪♥更厉害的东西
We need a lot more than a tranq gun.
-谢了 雷 -不客气
- Thanks, Ray. - You got it.
我现在跟你们一伙儿了 我想帮忙
Look, I'm with you now and I aim to help, all right?
为什么呢
Because?
来啊 说出来吧
Come on, say it for me, sport.
-闭嘴 -再来一遍嘛
- Shut up. - No, one more time.
真的 我就是听不够
Honestly, I can't get enough of it.
我们越早找到豹子
The sooner we find the leopards,
就能越早拯救世界
the sooner we save the world.
太棒了
Whew, beautiful.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
杰克逊
Uh, Jackson?
怎么了
What is it?
-你还是别... -天呐
- You might not want to... - Oh, my God!
怪不得他们不回应无线电呼叫
Well, that explains why they didn't answer our radio call.
该死 这是我朋友
Damn it. This is my guy.
做主的人
Man with the plan.
看来他拼力反抗了
Looks like he put up a good fight though.
这是谁干的啊
Who would do this?
不是谁 是什么
Not who-- what.
这都是爪痕
Those are claw marks.
豹子
Leopards.
这是屠♥杀♥ 它们一点都没吃
This is a slaughter. I mean, they weren't even feeding.
-这... -很奇怪
- It's just... - Strange.
嗯 奇怪是好事
Yeah, "strange" is good.
奇怪说明我们找对地方了
"Strange" tells us we're on the right track.
各位
You guys.
各个大♥陆♥都有这种情况
This is happening in every major continent,
动物出什么毛病了
每个大城市都有
every major city.
这绝非巧合
This is not a coincidence.
我们怎么办啊 击毙所有动物园动物吗
What would you have us do-- shoot all the zoo animals?
那家畜呢 宠物呢
What about farm animals? Pets?
我要说的是 这是病毒引起 而且传播很快
My point is this is a virus and it's spreading fast.
目前没有病毒的证据
There is no evidence of a virus.
至少他们开始关注这事了
At least they're starting to pay attention.
说明情况更糟了
Which means it's getting worse.
我们就更该采取行动了
All the more reason for us to get moving.
外面的车
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表