剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Now it's something entirely different.
今天那些农场的孩子就唱的这个
That's what those farm kids were singing today.
是首很古老的歌♥谣
It's a very old song.
我以前总跟弟弟们唱
I used to sing it with my brothers.
我不知道你有弟弟
I didn't know you had brothers.
已经死了
Not anymore.
克莱小时候我会唱歌♥哄她睡觉
I used to sing clem to sleep when she was a baby.
如果这叶子不能驱走动物
If the ububa leaves don't keep the animals away,
你的歌♥声肯定能办到
I'm sure your singing will.
冷静 牛仔
Easy, cowboy.
我就是想去尿尿
I'm just gonna go pee.
下次偷偷靠近时大点声好吗
Well, sneak up on us a little bit louder next time, okay?
给点提示
Give us some warning.
好吧
Okay.
能把麻♥醉♥枪♥给我吗
Can I have the tranq gun?
好 但慎用 只剩几支镖了
Okay, but be careful. There's only a few rounds left.
走吧
Uh, here.
我陪你去
Let me... go with you.
拿着枪 你那啥的时候不能...
To hold the gun, because you can't while you...
走吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
够远了
That's far enough.
拿着
Here.
待在这儿
Stay here.
我不想催你 但是
I don't want to rush you, but, um,
你好了吗
you done yet?
-我尿不出 -什么 为什么
- I can't go. - What? Why not?
旁边有人我尿不出
I can't pee when there are people around.
我离你十英尺呢 而且这是丛林 黑灯瞎火的
I'm ten feet away from you, in the dark, in a jungle.
我还是看得到你 再走远点
I can still see you. Move further away.
再走
Keep going.
这里呢
How's this?
听到了吗
Do you hear that?
快点尿
Pee faster.
那是人类能做到的吗
How do you do that even?
米奇呢
Where's Mitch?
陪杰米尿尿去了
He's escorting Jamie to pee.
还有一小时才到你守夜呢
It's not your watch for another hour.
睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
她不会有事的 杰克逊
I'm sure she's fine, Jackson.
我知道
I'm sure she's fine, too.
等我们带着解药回去
And when we return home with the cure,
真♥相♥都会大白了
we'll set everything straight.
我们会成为英雄
We'll be heroes.
我才不在乎当不当英雄呢
I never cared to be a hero.
我只想要
I just wanted a...
平静 简单的生活
quiet, simple life.
我们本来有的
Which is what we had.
是啊
Yes, we did.
我们怎么会沦落到这个地步
So how in the hell did we let all this happen to us?
总之
Anyway...
她一定没事的
I'm sure she's fine.
你认得这间公♥寓♥吗
Do you recognize this apartment?
别这样
Don't do this.
很好
Good.
她跟这些事没关系
She has nothing to do with any of this.
请看着屏幕
Watch the screen, please.
那是托马斯
That is Tomas.
他很可怕
He is dreadful.
而且以此为傲
He prides himself on it.
信♥号♥♥是即时的 不用说
The feed is live, of course,
你妹妹随时会回公♥寓♥了
and we are expecting your sister to come any moment.
我知道 这很糟糕
I know. It's terrible.
但也很有效 是吧
And yet wildly effective, no?
她这会儿该上地铁了
She should be on the metro about now
正下班往家走
on her way home from work.
好吧
Fine.
你也知道 我妹妹背叛了我
As you know, my sister betrayed me.
搞上了我未婚夫
With my fiancé.
或许我会看得很开心呢
Perhaps I will enjoy this a little.
我猜到你会采取这个策略
I suspected you would attempt that tact.
但我保证 没有人
But I can assure you, no one--
即使是这世上最低劣的人
not the lowest scum of the earth--
也不该承受托马斯能施加的痛苦
deserves the pain Tomas is capable of serving up.
醒醒
Hey, wake up.
怎么了
What is it?
那边有东西
There's something out there.
我刚看到有东西跑了过去
Just saw something zip by.
把那盒麻醉镖丢给我
Throw me that box of tranq darts, will you?
如果是豹子 我能应付
If it is a leopard, I can handle it.
雷
Ray.
待在这里 我们在一起更安全
You stay here. We're safer together.
嗯
Right.
我行的
I got this.
没东西
Nothing there.
看来我们可以择日而死了
Looks like we live to die another day.
雷
Ray!
天呐
Oh, my God.
小心
Hey, man, look out.
杰米
Jamie...
-你那些荧光棒 -怎么了
- Those glow sticks you have. - What?
你的荧光棒 拿过来
Your glow sticks. Bring 'em here.
米奇 你身后
Mitch, behind you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
走吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
去哪
Go? Go where?
我往一只豹子身上撒了荧光剂
I tagged one of the leopards with a glow stick.
我们可以跟踪它
We can track it.
-车钥匙呢 -杰克逊 麻♥醉♥枪♥在雷那里
- Where are the keys? - Jackson, Ray had the tranq gun.
我们没武器了 我们需要个计划
We don't have any weapons. We need a plan!
我们有计划的 这就是计划
We have a plan, okay? This is it.
我们跟踪豹子
We follow the leopards.
这是最好的机会
That's our best chance.
你们还想怎么办 留在这儿
What else you guys want to do? You want to stay here
等它们回来吗 走吧
and wait for them to come back? Come on.
那里
Hey, right up there.
前面 右边
Up ahead, on the right.
我们跟对路了
We're on the right track.
或许该有人说点什么
Maybe somebody should say something about him.
关于雷的
Ray.
我是说
I mean...
人死了总该替他说两句啊
Nobody should die without words being spoken, right?
雷是个
Ray was...
烦人 聒噪 固执的人
obnoxious, loud and stubborn.
但他很热情
But he was passionate.
他比我见过的任何人都更
And he cared more about animals on this earth
关心这世上的动物
than any man I've ever met.
看来荧光剂落光了 我们跟丢了
Looks like the trail's run out. We lost him.
好吧
Okay...
大家伙
Team.
怎么办
What now?
扎营过夜吧
Let's make camp for the night.
等天亮再继续追踪
We can pick up the trail when it gets light out.
她早到家了
She's home early.
杰·米切尔 是你吗
不
No!
不要
Please, no!
你是谁
你想怎么样
我会杀了你的
I will kill you.
我知道
I know that you would.
但现在 想要帮可怜的娜塔莉
But right now, the only way to help poor Nathalie
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表