剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我需要褪黑素
I need some melatonin.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand.
他知道你是谁吗
Will he know who you are?
不不
Okay, no, no, no, no, no.
我这就找他
I-I'm getting him now.
不会敲门了吗
You forgotten how to knock?
你知道什么是母细胞吗
Have you ever heard of something called the Mother Cell?
"母细胞"
"The Mother Cell"?
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What's that? - I don't know.
但有人想跟你谈谈
But, uh, someone wants to talk to you.
他说母细胞在他手上
He says that he has the Mother Cell,
他愿意还回来
and he's willing to give it back.
但他需要回报
But he needs something in return.
接过来
Transfer it.
走吧
Go.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello.
你不认识我
Uh, you don't know me,
但你最好仔细听好
but you're gonna want to listen very carefully
我要说的话
to what I have to say.
困兽
第一季
第七集
巴黎
哺乳动物检查实验室
我们要如何分辨它是否被母细胞感染了
So how do we tell if he's been infected by the Mother Cell?
把那边那盘试管拿给我 好吗
Bring me that tray of test tubes over there, will you?
我要做个血检
I'm gonna take a blood panel
期待能找到异物
and hope that some foreign elements show up.
如果有 我就把其化学结构
If they do, I'll compare their chemical structure
跟母细胞作对比
with the Mother Cell.
如果匹配 我们就得到结果了
And if they match, we've got our answer.
那么 简单说
So, basically,
你是在找一个 指纹
you're looking for a... fingerprint.
化学指纹
Chemically speaking.
看看你啊
Look at you.
这么有科学感
Getting all sciencey.
每根试管
Ten drops each,
滴入十滴
in each of those test tubes.
作为备用 我们取一个DNA样本
And as a backup, we'll take a DNA sample.
用时会更长些
Takes a little longer,
但既然都来了嘛
but might as well while we're here, right?
能帮忙取下
Would you mind taking a swab
它的口腔样本吗
from our friend's mouth, there?
好啊
Sure.
他要醒了
He's waking up.
没事的
No, that's okay.
你说得轻松
Says you.
真的 即便在冬眠中
No, really. It's... Even in hibernation,
当有捕食者靠近时
a bear's heart rate increases
熊的心跳也会加速
when a... when a predator approaches.
是天生的警报系统
It's nature's little warning signal.
看来 你是位厉害的捕食者呢
Apparently, you're quite predatory.
好吧
Okay.
行了吧
This good?
很好
That's perfect.
放进那边的随便一个袋子里
Put that in one of those little baggies over there.
怎么了
Huh, what?
它的眼睛是正常的
His eye is normal.
来看看
Come take a look.
没有挑衅的瞳孔
No defiant pupil.
这没道理啊
But that doesn't make any sense.
如果它接触过母细胞
If he was exposed to the Mother Cell,
它的瞳孔就该
his pupil should be...
又大又吓人
All big and scary.
是啊
Yeah.
应该是那样的
It should be.
我们得假设 另外三头熊也在城里
为什么 为什么做这样的假设
因为一群熊一般都一起行动
但再没有其他熊被人看到
而且熊不喜欢车 噪声和人
它们很可能还在林子里 它们的家里
我觉得你错了
I think you're wrong.
你听得懂他们的话吗
You understand what they've been saying?
懂得够多了
Enough of it.
你是谁
And you are?
对外安♥全♥局♥ 他跟我一起的
你怎么看的
And, uh, what, what are you thinking?
他怎么说错了
Uh, why is he wrong?
这些熊未必是正常的熊
Look, these aren't necessarily normal bears.
那它们是什么样的熊
Exactly what kind of bears are they?
什么叫不正常
What do you mean, they aren't normal?
我无法确定
I don't know for sure.
但是
But, um...
它们未必会按你们
but they won't necessarily be acting
预料的方式行动
like you'd expect them to.
就像她说的
And like she said,
一群熊一般一起行动
bears of a sleuth stick together.
如果有一头进了城
So if one entered the city,
其他的可能也进来了
most likely the others will, too.
或许它们在地下游荡
Perhaps they are traveling underground?
下水道 隧♥道♥ 地下墓穴
The sewers. Tunnels. The catacombs.
所以才没人见过它们
And that's why they haven't been spotted.
就我们已知情况来说
From what we've already seen,
这群熊... 它们不惧怕人类
these bears... they're unfazed by people.
所以要是它们打算在冬眠前进食
So if they want food before they hibernate,
它们会以一切能够找到的东西为食
they're gonna feed on whatever's available.
巴黎地下分布着
There are more than 300 miles
五百公里的下水道和隧♥道♥
of sewers and tunnels that run under Paris.
我想我们最好快点开始找熊吧
I suppose we'd better get searching.
太棒了
That was perfect.
你说动了他们
You motivated them,
或许能让他们到到正确的调查方向上来
maybe got them looking in the right direction...
[法语]
杰·米切尔·利昂
Jean-Michel Lion,
杰克逊·奥兹
Jackson Oz.
你好
Hello.
杰·米切尔是名土木工程师
Jean-Michel is a civil engineer.
我不知道你回来了
I did not know you were back.
你妹妹说你出城了
Your sister said you left town.
我就回来待几天
I'm just here for a few days.
为什么美国人...
And why are the Americans,
会对失踪的法国熊感兴趣呢
uh, interested in a pack of missing French bears?
抱歉 我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, I can't tell you.
机密事件嘛我理解 可是...
Secret affairs I understand, but, uh...
熊吗
bears?
要是能告诉你 我会的
If I could tell you, I would.
可我不能说
But I can't.
好吧
Okay.
要是我有它们下落的线索了
If I get any leads on where they may be,
我会马上通知你的
I'll call you straightaway.
谢谢
Thank you.
你应该打给你妹妹
她很想你
你们就只剩彼此了
她早该想到这一点的
就是他 对吗
So that's him, huh?
那个前未婚夫
The ex-fiance.
就是他
That's him.
那么
So...
客房♥里有两张床
there's two beds in the guest bedroom.
还有张沙发也能展开变成了床
And the sofa opens up into a bed as well.
最重要的问题是
The most important question is...
葡萄酒在哪
where is the wine?
我听说你们法国葡萄酒非常有名
I hear you French are very famous for it.
在厨房♥ 你自便吧
In the kitchen. Help yourself.
所以 没发现挑衅的瞳孔 那是什么意思
So I... No defiant pupil? What does that mean?
目前还不清楚
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表