剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
鸟群在袭击人
The birds are attacking.
-你知道哪个公园吗 -知道
- Do you know which park? - Yes.
所以这个母细胞就是雷登国际的秘密武器吗
So this mother cell is Reiden Global's secret sauce?
遍及产品线
It's used across product lines,
从农产品到消费者 到商用 到药物
from agricultural to consumer, to commercial, to pharmaceutical.
如果上面有雷登的名字 就有母细胞的存在
if Reiden's name is on it, the mother cell is present.
现在更是不受控制
And now it's out in the wild,
加速了全球动物
accelerating massive changes
基因组成的巨大改变
to the genetic makeup of animals across the globe.
今天早上我的一个记者
You know, a reporter on my desk
在上班路上受到一只鸟的袭击
was attacked by a bird this morning on her way to work.
会不会是因为
Is it possible that that was because...?
是的 是的 有可能
Yeah. Yeah, it could be.
你有证据吗
And you have proof of this?
我们有母细胞
We have the mother cell itself.
该死 杰米
Damn, Jamie.
更别提大量的资料
Not to mention reams of data, okay?
雷登内部文件
Internal Reiden documents.
我们自己的科学家对突变的动物
Experiments our own scientist has performed
进行的实验
on the mutated animals...
我跟你说过这是大事
I told you this was big.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
当然 当然 我可以
Yeah. Yeah, I can help.
太谢谢你了 威尔逊
Oh, thank you so much, Wilson.
联邦调查局 别动
FBI! Don't.
把武器放下
Lay your weapon on the ground.
慢慢地
Slowly.
我叫克洛伊·图赛尼尔 对外安全总局特工
My name is Chloe Tousignant. I'm DGSE operative.
我知道你是谁 图赛尼尔小姐
I know who you are, Ms. Tousignant.
可能我搞不清正确的发音
Maybe I was unclear on the exact pronunciation,
但我知道你不是对外安全总局的人
but I do know that you're not DGSE.
不再是了
Not anymore, anyway.
杰米·坎贝尔
Jamie Campbell.
是我
Yes.
本·谢弗是我的朋友
Ben Shafer was a friend of mine.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你很抱歉
You're sorry?
我待他视如己出
I loved him like a son.
你"抱歉"有什么用
What does your "Sorry" do for that, huh?
她没什么好抱歉的
She has nothing to be sorry about.
她开枪是正当防卫
She shot him in self-defense.
他想杀死我们
He tried to kill us.
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
因为你的朋友在为一家
Because your friend was working for a corporation
名叫雷登国际的公♥司♥卖♥♥命
called Reiden Global,
我们揭露了一些
and we'd uncovered some things
雷登想要掩盖的事
Reiden would rather have remained secret.
本·谢弗是联邦调查局特工
Ben Shafer was FBI special agent.
他不干净
He was dirty.
什么
Excuse me?
你朋友不干净
Your friend was dirty.
他拿着雷登的钱
He was taking money from Reiden,
利用自己的职权给他们收拾烂摊子
using his position to cover up their mess.
执法20多年
In over 20 years of law enforcement,
我出外勤的时候
I've only discharged my weapon three times
只开过三次枪
in the field.
想想吧
Imagine that.
三次
Three times.
现在我只想打爆你的小脑袋
Right now I just want to blow your little head off.
跑
Run!
走走
Go! Go!
天 杰米 你可没跟我提过会这样
My God, Jamie, you didn't tell me.
抱歉
Sorry!
用声波驱赶鸟群怎么样
What if we use sound to repel the birds?
-什么 -就像你在里约做的那个振荡器
- What? - Like the oscillator you built in Rio.
对 或许能管用
Yeah, maybe that would work,
可我们没振荡器啊
but we don't have an oscillator.
而且就算有 我们也没时间慢慢验证
And even if we did, we don't have time for a maybe.
那我们怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
我有办法了
I got something.
是什么
What is it?
我去年来过这里
I was here last year.
-来波士顿参加一个会议 -然后呢
- In Boston for-for a conference. - Yes?
然后我们门外有条大麦町犬
And there was a dalmatian outside our hotel.
被摩托车给撞了
Got hit by a motorcycle.
米奇 我不...
Mitch, I don't...
我在场 我救了那条狗的命
I was there! I saved the dog's life.
它的名字叫...鲁弗斯
Its name was, uh, uh... Rufus!
-鲁弗斯 -鲁弗斯是那条狗的名字
- Rufus? - Rufus was the dog's name.
它的主人很感激我
His owners were very grateful.
米奇 你把我搞糊涂了
Mitch, you've lost me.
大麦町犬是消防犬啊
Dalmatian, firehouse dog!
它们为什么都站着不动
Why are they just sitting there?
它们在等什么
What are they waiting for?
飞走了
It's gone.
克莱曼 克莱曼 别去
Clem! Clem! No!
发生什么事了
What's happening?
又有坏消息了
More bad news.
威尔逊没戏了
Wilson's out.
他的主编通知雷登国际作出回应
His executive editor called Reiden to follow up.
让我猜猜 五分钟之后
And let me guess-- five minutes later,
他们的律师就被雷登国际的律师团
their lawyers were slapped with a cease and desist
辩驳地哑口无言了
by the Reiden legal team.
他们很擅长应付这种事
They are good at what they do.
也许我们应该去自首
Maybe we should just turn ourselves in.
我们去坐牢能有什么好处
What good would we be in custody?
至少能把我们知道的说出来
At least we could tell our story.
对一屋子想为杀害联邦探员的案子
What-- to a roomful of cops who want to try us
给我们定罪的警♥察♥说吗
for murdering a federal agent?
我们不能就这么放弃
We can't just give up.
那我们接下来怎么办
So, what are we gonna do?
我们不能去找媒体
We cannot go to the press.
也不能报♥警♥
We cannot go to the authorities.
你说得对
You're right.
现在能帮我们的只有我们自己了
The only people that can help us now are in this room.
各位
Hey, guys.
在布莱顿的圆帽公园还发生了
There was also a separate bird attack
一起鸟群袭击人事件
at Bowler Park in Brighton.
三名成人死亡 十六人受伤
Three adults were killed; 16 others were injured,
包括四名儿童
including four children.
州市的相关部门目前正在调查
City and state officials are currently investigating
这三起袭击事件是否有联♥系♥
whether the three attacks are related.
并提醒市民外出时务必担心
Residents are being asked to use caution when outdoors.
越来越严重了
It's getting bigger.
动物的攻击性越来越强了
The animals are getting more aggressive.
如果一直照这样发展下去
If it keeps progressing like this,
我们再想怎么办就没有意义了
it won't matter what we decide to do,
因为到时候一切都太迟了
because by then, it will be too late.
我们必须立刻采取措施
We have to do something now.
对 我同意
Fine. I agree.
可能做什么呢
But what?
联调局通知说屋子里有五名疑犯
FBI intel suggests there are five suspects in the house.
两名女性 三名男性
Two women, three men.
其中有一名前法国情报机构探员
One of them is former French Intelligence.
还有一名退伍军人 初步怀疑他们携带武器
Another is ex-military. I expect them to be armed.
但或许有人♥质♥
But we may have innocents--
是一对母女 所以当心点
A mother and a little girl-- so be careful.
是 长官
Yes, sir!
你还好吗
You okay?
我也不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表