剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
几个世纪以来 人类都是优势物种
For centuries, mankind has been the dominant species.
我们驯养动物 圈养
We've domesticated animals, locked them up,
甚至屠♥杀♥取乐
killed them for sport.
但最近一系列事件 似乎表明
But a series of recent events seem to suggest
全世界的所有动物一致决定 "不再这样下去"
all across the globe animals have decided: "No more."
于是我们受到雇佣
And so we were hired,
我们这群人来自不同背景
a team of people from different backgrounds,
各有专长
With different specialities:
动物行为专家
an expert in animal behavior,
记者
a journalist,
游猎导游
safari guide,
外国情报官员
foreign intelligence agent,
兽医病理学家
and a veterinary pathologist.
我们的任务是查明动物异常行为情况
Our task, to find out what is happening with the animals,
及其原因
why it's happening,
还有如何阻止
and how to stop it.
《困兽》前情提要...
Previously on Zoo...
你父亲所说的全球性流行病
The global pandemic your father believes
就要发生了 其实已经发生了
was about to emerge, it appears it has arrived.
所以我才让阿尔维斯先生
And that's why I had Monsieur Alves
把你们五个人聚集起来了
bring the five of you together.
如果你对我
If you're not happy with the way
处理事情的方式不满意
I'm handling my assignment,
你可以尽管把我换掉
you can feel free to replace me.
但只要我在 我就要尽全力扭转这一局面
But until then, I'm gonna try to do my best to reverse it.
你还没问我的问题
And the answer to the question you haven't asked me yet
答案是"不" 我不会抛弃
is no, I'm not gonna cut loose
我们团队中杀了本·谢弗探员的成员
the member of my team who killed agent Ben Shafer.
所有证据都表明是她射杀了本
All evidence suggests she's the one who shot Ben.
去抓她
Go get her.
我觉得这些狮子在彼此沟通交流
I think these lions are communicating with each other.
远距离沟通
Long distance.
母细胞存在于雷登制♥造♥的每一件产品中
The Mother Cell is in every single product Reiden makes.
它无处不在 它遍布全世界
It's everywhere. It's all over the world.
没什么能阻止它
And it can't be stopped.
我们拿到了 这可能就是答案
We got it. This could be the answer.
母细胞能治好那些动物吗
The Mother Cell can cure the animals?
摩根博士认为可以
Dr. Morgan believes so, yes.
他说
And he says that
母细胞在他手上
he has the Mother Cell
他愿意还回来
and he's willing to give it back,
但他需要回报
But he needs something in return.
我还得告诉我女儿她为什么要死了
I have to tell my daughter why she's dying.
你的药能治好她
Your drug will cure her.
她叫克莱曼婷
Her name's Clementine.
今年十岁
She's ten.
两天之内给我打电♥话♥
I'll expect a call from you
告诉我拿药的
within 48 hours telling me where and when
时间地点
I can get my medicine.
波士顿
这些药足够治愈你的女儿
There should be more than enough here to help your daughter.
总共六周的疗程
It's a six-week course of treatment.
很简单 一次两片
The protocol is simple-- two pills,
一日三次
three times a day.
母细胞
The Mother Cell.
拿来吧
Please.
马上给我
Now, please.
这样那些药我还会给你
And I'll still let you keep the medicine.
我是戴勒维恩
This is Delavane.
提醒安保人员
Alert security.
有人入侵经理办公室楼层
We have an intruder on the executive floor.
白人男性 身高约一米八
White male, approximately six feet tall,
棕色头发 戴眼镜
brown hair, glasses.
他在哪
Where is he?
不知道
Don't know.
三号♥电梯每层都停
Elevator three's been stopping on every floor.
里边的摄像头没有画面
And the camera inside is blacked out.
好吧 开始逐层搜查
All right, start a floor-to-floor search.
不能让他离开这栋楼 明白了吗
He does not leave this building-- you understand me?
明白
Yes, sir.
所有安保人员 封锁大楼...
All security personnel, activate lockdown...
你不用说我也知道
Now, you don't need to tell me.
他是你队伍里的成员
He's one of your team.
米奇·摩根
Mitch Morgan.
他为什么会在这里
What in God's name was he doing here?
紧急出口 警告: 打开将引发警报
当然了
Of course.
见鬼
Damn it.
困兽
第一季
第九集
纽约
杰米·坎贝尔
你还没走吗
Are you still standing there?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
怎么了
Why?
是谢弗探员的事
It's about Agent Shafer.
怎么了
What about him?
谢弗探员是利用休假时间前往了比洛克西
Well, Agent Shafer was in Biloxi on his own time.
没有正式案件记录 案卷等
No official case logs, no files, nada.
这我知道 辛格探员
I know that, Agent Singer.
我查看他电♥话♥记录时
Well, I was going through his phone records,
发现他接过一个克洛伊·图赛尼尔的多通电♥话♥
and he received multiple calls from a Chloe Tousignant.
图赛尼尔
"Tousignant"?
等等 我听过这名字
Wait a minute, I know that name.
乘客名单
Passenger manifests...
这里
Here.
我记得我还想 这名字怎么读啊
I remember thinking, "How do you pronounce that name?"
她是对外安♥全♥局♥的 正在休假
As it turns out, she's on leave from the DGSE.
她是法国情报部门的
She's in French intelligence?
搞不懂
Oxymoron.
28A座
Uh, "28a.
克洛伊·图赛尼尔
Chloe Tousignant."
她和杰米·坎贝尔坐了同一趟航♥班♥
She and Jamie Campbell are on the same flight
从东京前往比洛克西
from Tokyo to Biloxi.
她们还在同时出现在华盛顿
She's in D.C. at the same time as Campbell.
干得好 探员
Good work, agent.
继续查图赛尼尔
Dig deep on Tousignant.
我要知道她是谁 去莫比尔之前之后
I want to know who she is and who she was talking to
都见过谁
before and after she arrived in Mobile.
是 长官
You got it, sir.
波士顿
天呐 你个混♥蛋♥
Oh, my God, you bastard.
是为了我女儿
It was for my daughter.
就算如此
Even so.
如果你有机会救你妈
You gonna tell me if you could've saved your mother,
你不会这么做吗
you wouldn't have done the same?
你做了吗
So, you did it?
你用母细胞交换了药物吗
You traded the mother cell for the medicine.
没有
No. I didn't.
但你差点就那么做了
But you almost did.
是啊 我差点
Yeah, I almost did.
为了我女儿
For my daughter.
我们在这边努力
We're here trying to do this,
想找到办法 解决一切
trying to come up with a solution for everything,
你真愿意就这么放弃一切吗
and you would, you would just give that away?
听着
Look.
我并不想大事化小
While I'm not trying to minimize any of it,
但你们现在关注的人不对
you're all focusing on the wrong guy right now.
好吗 戴勒维恩
Okay? Delavane?
跟我们想的不一样
Not who we think he is.
你怎么能确定
How can you be so sure?
或许他去那里有恰当的理由呢
Maybe he had a good reason to be there.
别傻了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表