剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
你已经被释放了吗
You're no longer under arrest?
是啊 暂时是的
No, not for the moment.
听我说 能给我留下联♥系♥信息吗
Uh, listen, can I, um, get your contact information?
电♥话♥ 邮件 什么的
A phone, e-mail, whatever.
认识你很高兴
It was nice to meet you.
谢谢你救我
Thank you for rescuing me.
不是的 克洛伊 你误会了
No, uh, Chloe, uh, I-I think you misunderstand me.
我不是...
I'm not...
对于发生的事
There has to be a further investigation
肯定得有进一步调查 我可能得
of what happened out there, so I may need to...
跟你联♥系♥
speak with you.
当然
Of course.
嗯
Yeah.
0-6-35...
未接电♥话♥ 亚伯拉罕
怎么了
What is it?
斯洛文尼亚
你觉得这个怎么样 安德拉兹
What do you think of this, Andraz?
喜欢吗
You like him?
-他是个士兵 -不喜欢
- He's a soldier. - No.
老天 帮我们跟领养的孩子相处好吧
Lord, help us with this adoption.
你以为会怎么样 亲爱的
What did you expect, luv?
他才4岁
He's four.
我真不知道我们怎么可能成功
I just don't know how we shall ever hope to succeed at this.
不不
Uh, no, no, no.
不行 过来 过来
No, come, come, come, come.
好了 没事的
There, there. It's all right.
先生 能不能
Would it be possible, sir,
在我们离开之前先把狗弄到别的地方
to remove the dog from the lobby until we leave?
它是条好狗狗 不会叫的
He good dog. He no bark.
谢谢你 但还是不行
Appreciate that, but still.
我们最不希望发生的事就是安德拉兹
The last thing we need is for Andraz to be bitten by a dog
交给我们照顾的第一天就被狗咬了
the first day he's under our supervision.
我们在收养令生效之前还有两天
We have two more days before the adoption decree goes through.
这两天里我们要怎么哄他
How are we going to entertain him for two more days?
他连英语都不会说
He doesn't even speak English.
明天你想干什么 安德拉兹
What do you want to do tomorrow, Andraz?
孩子
Hmm, son?
什么
What?
选得好
Excellent choice.
我们 明天去
Tomorrow, we go.
马戏团老虎
这里是你最后见到他的地方吗
Is this where you saw him last?
在那
In there.
跟上
Go.
随时保持警惕
Keep a sharp eye out.
没问题
Yes, sir.
司机的尸体还在里面 但亚伯不见了
The driver's body's still in there, but Abe's gone.
那现在怎么办
So now what?
我们继续找
We keep looking.
这血迹很新
It's fresh blood.
肯定是亚伯的
It must be Abe's.
血迹留下时间肯定不会超过24小时
Can't be more than 24 hours old.
血迹一路通向这里
There's a trail of it.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What is it?
奥兹 等等
Oz, wait!
快走快走
Go, go, go, go!
上车 快上车
In the jeep! In the jeep now!
快 快
Go! Go!
他在那 他在那
He's there, he's there!
劳伦斯·福莱莫
劳伦斯·福莱莫协商更改洛杉矶动物园的食料
雷登国际
猫的奇怪举动
类比法
猫的奇怪举动
拒绝权限
二四滴[农药]泄漏 清扫工作仍在继续
劳伦斯·福莱莫 二四滴 历史
佛森化学用品泄露
路易斯安那 佛森仍备受折磨
有人收受贿赂
泄露导致癌症
政♥府♥研究显示癌症频发与雷登国际无关
限三天内付清房♥租 否则搬出去
你...
Are...
你开玩笑吗
are you kidding me?
我就晚交了两天房♥租
I'm two days late on the rent.
这不由我做主 是我妈妈
It's not my call. It's my mother's.
你已经连着迟交了六个月房♥租了
This is the sixth month in a row you've been late.
不 不不不 那...
No. No, no, no, that's...
不可能 六个月了吗
that's impossible. Sixth?
也许是第五个月
Maybe the fifth,
但绝对没有六个月
but definitely not the sixth.
听着 我也许能...
Listen, man, I could probably...
你懂的...
you know...
什么
What?
和我妈妈说一说
Talk to my moms?
如果你愿意和我喝一杯
If you'd maybe want to grab a drink.
或者吃顿饭
Maybe a meal?
你喜欢软壳蟹吗
You like soft-shell crab?
伙计 我宁愿睡在大街上
Dude, I'd rather sleep in the street.
既然如此
In that case,
恐怕我也帮不了你了
I'm afraid I can't help you.
我妈妈说你得搬走
My mom says you gotta go.
好 我们在这呢 伙计 我们来了
All right, we got you, buddy. We got you.
你抓住他的腿 我抓住胳膊
Grab his legs. I got his arms.
行 我抓住他了
Okay. I got him.
稳住 稳住 小心
Steady. Okay, steady. Steady. Careful.
山脊...
The ridge...
没事 我们来了
It's all right. Hey, we got you.
小心点 伙计 我们在这呢
Take it easy, buddy. We got you.
山脊...
The ridge...
他在说什么山脊
He's saying something about the ridge.
我们有麻烦了
We've got a problem.
狮子
Lions!
太多了 我们只有一杆枪
There are too many. Too many for just one rifle.
把他的脚弄下来
Unlodge his foot from there.
没时间了
There's no time!
放轻松 放轻松
Nice and easy, nice and easy. Come on.
我们得走了 我们得走了 我开枪了
We gotta go, we gotta go. I'm going to shoot.
一旦开枪它们就会冲过来 别开枪
You shoot, they'll charge. Do not shoot!
那就抓紧啊
Then hurry!
小心点 小心点 他受伤了
Careful, careful. He's injured.
现在不开枪就没机会开枪了
If I don't shoot now, we don't stand a prayer!
接到了吗
You got him?
接住了
I got him.
好了 走吧 快走
He's in. Now let's go. Now!
快点
Come on!
开车 快点
Move! Come on!
出发 出发
Let's go! Let's go!
好的 出发 把他扶稳
All right, let's go! Hold him still!
快点 快点 快开车
Come on, come on! Drive!
好的 开车 快点
All right, move! Come on!
快走 快走
Let's go! Go, go, go!
我不理解 它们为什么没扑过来
I don't understand why they're not pouncing.
你知道这不合理吧
You do know this is unnatural.
怎么了
What?
强迫一种动物做出这种
Forcing a creature to do something that...
并非出自本能的行为
doesn't come instinctively.
好了 我们整个这一小时
All right, so we've been talking
都在谈论动物行为
this whole hour about animal behavior.
正常行为
The norms...
和偏离行为
...and the deviations.
今天就到此为止
That's it for today.
别忘了周五交论文
Don't forget, your papers are due on Friday.
论文题目是哪种动力更重要
On which is the greater motivator:
激素还是信息素
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表