剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Oh, get serious.
我看见他的表情了 相信我
I saw his face. Trust me.
你还叫我们信任你
You're asking us to trust you?
我叫你们回头再质疑我的人品
I'm asking you to call my character into question at a later date.
戴勒维恩去雷登国际不是因为
Delavane was not at Reiden because it was
那天是带可疑国际刑♥警♥探员上班日
bring your shadowy Interpol agent to the office day.
他去那里是因为他为他们工作
He-he was there because he works there.
他看见你了吗
Did he see you?
这太糟了
This is bad.
你是说
So you're saying...
将我们召集起来的公♥司♥
The company that put us together
正是我们想扳倒的公♥司♥
is the same company that we're trying to take down.
看来是如此
It appears that way.
但为什么呢
But why?
如果我们可能揭露真♥相♥
Why would Delavane put us together
戴勒维恩为什么要把我们聚到一起
if there was even a chance of us uncovering the truth?
喂
Allo.
克洛伊 你卷进了什么事啊
什么意思
联调局发布了针对你的通缉令
你因协助杀害联调局探员被通缉了
还有什么 米奇
So, what else, Mitch?
什么还有什么
What else what?
你还对我们撒了什么谎
What else are you lying to us about?
好吧 母细胞
Okay. The mother cell--
我们这能用它来制♥造♥解药吗
Can we really use it to make a cure?
是的 理论上可以
Yes... Theoretically,
可以用它来逆转变异
it can be used to reverse the mutation.
理论上
"Theoretically"?
我认为如果我们将母细胞
I believe that if we introduce the mother cell
引入变异动物的DNA中
into the DNA of a mutated animal,
就可能能制♥造♥出解药
we could possibly synthesize a cure.
但问题在于
But here's the problem.
要做到这点 我们需要
In order to do that, we need an animal
已变异但未接触过母细胞的动物
who has mutated and has not been exposed to the mother cell.
这种动物存在吗
But does such an animal even exist?
所有我们接触过的动物
Every animal we've come into contact with
都因为雷登产品而变异了
has been mutated because of Reiden.
即使真的有
Even if there is,
我们又怎么可能找到
how would we possibly find it?
各个大♥陆♥上都遍布着受感染动物
There are infected animals on every continent.
我知道 这就像
I know. It's like trying to find
大海捞针
a needle in a stack of needles.
不管在哪都一样
In every country on earth.
但是没有这根针 就做不出解药
But without that needle, we don't have a cure.
指挥官已经把你停职了
克洛伊 这到底是怎么回事 告诉我不是真的
相信我 我以后会跟你解释的
不管你想干什么 克洛伊
现在只能靠自己了
-我们得走了 -怎么了
- We have to go. - What happened?
打电♥话♥的是我在法国对外安♥全♥局♥的同事
That was my colleague at the DGSE.
联调局签发了对我的逮捕令
The FBI has issued a warrant for my arrest.
还有杰米的
Jamie's, too.
因为本·谢弗
Ben Shafer.
我的天啊 克洛伊
Oh, my God, Chloe.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
没什么好道歉的
There's nothing to apologize for.
剩下的你们几个被他们找出来
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before they connect the rest of you.
我们得走了 几位
We have to go, guys.
等等
Hey, h-hold on.
去哪
Go where, huh?
如果联调局在抓我们
If-if the FBI is after us,
如果戴勒维恩是雷登的人
if Delavane works for Reiden,
我们还能去哪
where are we gonna go?
是啊 我不想打击你们 但是...
Yeah, I don't speak "Spy" but...
我们好像玩完了
pretty much feels like game over.
兽医
亨利是条幸运的狗狗
Henry's a lucky dog.
它很健康
He's in perfect health.
-所以它不用再吃药了吗 -不用了
- So no more pills? - No more pills.
你觉得它还能
Do you think he's ever gonna be able
提醒克莱曼婷她的癫痫症吗
to help Clementine with her seizures again?
很有希望 就是需要一点时间
I'm hopeful. It may just take some more time.
我们几个月后再见 亨利
We'll see you in a couple of months, Henry.
照顾好你的家人 好吗
You just take care of this nice family of yours, okay?
告诉我怎么回事
And tell me what's going on.
我也不知道
I don't know what happened.
它们突然开始发出这种难听的声音
They just started making that awful noise.
好了 没事的
It's okay.
来吧 亨利
Come on, Henry.
好孩子
Good boy.
来吧 我们进屋
Come on, let's go inside.
我们可能不该这么成群站着
Maybe we should not be standing around in a clump like this.
就像她说的
Like the lady said,
既然我们被定为罪犯
if they're going to treat us like criminals,
就要有点罪犯的样子
we need to act like criminals.
每个人拿一个
Everybody gets one.
打电♥话♥时间要短
Any calls you make, keep them short.
从现在起一律用现金买♥♥东西
From now on, we pay cash for everything.
不能再和家人朋友联络
And no more contact with family and friends.
这可做不到
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
-至少对我来说 -为什么不行
- Not for me, anyway. - Why not?
我要把药拿给克莱曼
Cause I got to get these meds to Clem.
联调局通缉与否 我一定要拿给她
And FBI or not, I'm bringing 'em to her.
各位 等一下
All right, guys, stop, just stop.
这行不通的
This, this isn't gonna work, okay?
我们不能被这事牵着鼻子走
We can't just be reactive to this thing.
我们要先发制人
We got to get out in front of it.
我们已经团队合作了几个月了
Now, we've been together a couple months as a team,
一直做的很好 所以现在...
we're doing pretty good, so now...
我们一定要自救
now we got to save our own asses,
还有拯救世界
and we got to save the world.
有点理想主义 不过说的不错
That's a bit dramatic, but well said.
我同意
Agreed.
你有什么计划
What's the plan?
首先 是时候向民众公开此事了
All right, first off, it's time to go public with this thing.
杰米 我们需要比你博客更官方的渠道
Now, we need a more official outlet than your blog, Jamie,
但显然我们不能直接去新闻部门 太危险了
but we obviously can't risk just walking into a news station,
所以你认识什么可以联♥系♥的人吗
so who do you know? Do you know someone that you can contact?
认识
Yeah.
好 亚伯 开车带米奇
Okay. Abe, take Mitch in the car
把药给克莱曼婷送去
and go get those meds to Clementine.
好
Okay.
那我们呢
What about us?
我自有主意
I've got an idea for us.
为什么从来没人跟我说过
Why wasn't I told about the existence
母细胞的存在
of this mother cell?
你是全球安全的总负责人
You're head of global security.
要做好你的工作
There are many things that you need
有很多事你需要知道
to know about to do your job.
母细胞不是其中之一
The Mother Cell wasn't one of them.
我启动这个项目的时候就说得非常清楚
I made it very clear when I took this project on
我要知道一切
I needed to know everything.
信息的交换是双向的
Information is a two-way street.
当我发现我被你的
Imagine my surprise when I learned
一名成员勒索时 你能想象我有多惊讶
that I was being blackmailed by a member of your team.
我怎么可能事先知晓米奇·摩根的计划
I couldn't possibly have known about Mitch Morgan's plan.
是啊 但你知道他们找到了母细胞
No, but you knew that they found the Mother Cell.
是啊 要是我知道这对公♥司♥的重要性
Yes, and had I known of its significance to the company,
我肯定会处理得更加妥当
I would have dealt with it appropriately.
听着 我们可以一直这样绕圈子
Look, we can go around in circles like this forever.
问题是 你把我蒙在鼓里
The point is, you kept me in the dark
-才破坏了行动计划 -问题是...
- and compromised the operation. - The point...
你的队伍组建起来的目的
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表