剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
to be an English copy in the folder.
BA101 庭院通道
没关系 明天再来吧
It's fine. Come back tomorrow.
说不定到时我们能提供更多关于
Perhaps we'll have a more definitive answer for you
-那个犯人的准确情况 -等一下
- about your prisoner. - Hey, excuse me.
不好意思 能倒回去一下吗
Excuse me. Can you... can you rewind that?
一下就好 你们不会介意的 对吧
Yeah, j-just a second. Y-You don't mind, do you?
好 暂停 就是这里
Okay, stop. That's it.
他是谁
Who is that guy?
他叫埃文·李·哈特利
That's Evan Lee Hartley.
是一名死囚
He was on death row.
要说有谁最该被狼群咬死
If anybody deserved to be eaten by wolves,
非他莫属
it was him.
非常感谢 克拉夫特警官
Thank you, Deputy Kraft.
我们明天见
We'll see you tomorrow.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
你为什么对那犯人感兴趣
Why the interest in that prisoner?
还记得我说过
Do you remember what I said
狼群都会有一只头狼的吗
about wolves having a... alpha leader?
-记得 -狼群对他的各种行为
- Yes. - Well, the way those wolves acted with him,
虽然我无法解释
I can't explain it,
但它们表现得很顺从
but they were submissive.
埃文·李·哈特利
And Evan Lee Hartley
就是它们的"头狼"
was their alpha.
南极洲
你把燃料调节器放进去了吗
Did you put the fuel conditioner in?
没有
No.
要是燃油管被冻住了
Well, if the fuel line freezes,
-那可不是我的错 -再过四个多月
- it's not my fault. - Four more months
这场毫无前途的实验就可以结束了
and this horribly planned experiment is over.
毫无前途的实验吗 说得太轻了
Horribly planned experiment? It's too kind.
说是"由始至终都简直是灾难"怎么样
How about disaster from start to finish?
想想看 前有埃德塞尔汽车
Let's see, there was the Edsel,
兴登堡号♥飞船和越南战争的惨痛教训
the Hindenburg, the Vietnam War.
后有温蒂和玛格丽特
All trumped by Wendy and Margaret
在南极洲居住了两年
go to Antarctica for two years
希望借此拯救他们婚姻的事迹
in the hopes of saving their marriage.
怎么回事
What the hell?
那是什么
What was that?
天啊
Oh, my God.
蝙蝠飞到南极洲来干什么
What are bats doing in Antarctica?
它们在遮蔽太阳能板
They're covering the solar panels.
暖气停了
The heat's off.
密西西比州 比洛克西
既然是法国政♥府♥买♥♥单...
Since the French government is paying...
听着 我知道这很疯狂
Look, I know it's crazy...
当然很疯狂
Of course it's crazy.
你怎么说来着
What are you saying,
那个埃文·李·哈特利不知为何...
that this Evan Lee Hartley is somehow...
-竟能跟狼群♥交♥流 -我不知道
- connected to the wolves? - I don't know.
但我可以告诉你
But I'm telling you,
那群狼对他表现出了臣服的姿态
the wolves were in a submission posture.
你需要休息一下
You just need to sleep.
这一周时间里我们穿越了好几个时区
We've traversed too many time zones in the last week.
我只是在想 要是我父亲见到了
I just keep wondering what my father would think
我今天在监狱里看到的情景 他会怎么看
if he saw what I saw today at that prison.
我想他会说
I think he would say,
既然是法国政♥府♥买♥♥单的话...
since the French government is paying...
客房♥服务
Room service.
他们没有甘菊 我给你放了薄荷
They didn't have chamomile. I got you mint.
那样就很好了 谢谢
That's perfect. Thank you.
狩猎队集体身亡 凶手在押
这么说 那个囚犯
Okay, so get this-- that prisoner,
埃文·李·哈特利 所谓的"头狼"
Evan Lee Hartley, our alpha...
他什么情况
What about him?
2008年以前他都在华盛顿大学生物实验室工作
He worked in the biology lab at Wash U till 2008.
守法公民 没有犯罪背景
Upstanding citizen, no criminal background,
可后来 在毫无理由的情况下
but then, for apparently no reason at all,
他在珠江森林里用刀子
he stabbed an entire hunting party to death
杀了整个狩猎队
in the Pearl River Woods.
当他被捕时 他说
Uh, when he was apprehended, he said,
"猎人全都得死"
"All hunters need to die."
他可能是个生态恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was perhaps some kind of ecoterrorist.
问题在于他根本不是
That's the thing. Not at all.
这起案子吸引了当地多家媒体的注意
The case got a lot of local media attention,
在采访过程中 他的家人 同事
and in every interview-- his family, coworkers--
没人理解他为什么憎恨猎人
none of them could understand why he hated the hunters.
据他们所说 他并不常去野外丛林
Uh, according to them, he was an outdoorsman himself.
而是热衷钓鱼
Avid fisherman.
可案发当日在森林里
But that day in the woods,
狩猎队集体身亡 凶手在押
他就像变了个人似的
it's like he became a different person.
这么晚还没睡啊
You're up late.
啤酒 谢谢
Beer, please.
反正也是我们法国人的破事
Must be a French thing.
我当时是开玩笑的
You know I was only joking.
我喜欢法国人
I love the French.
他们跟三样我最喜欢的东西有关
They're responsible for my three favorite things.
让我猜猜
Let me guess,
炸薯条 法式吐司和法式湿吻
French fries, French toast, and French kisses.
让我猜猜 这不是你第一次在
Let me guess, not the first time you've been hit on
-酒店吧台偶遇美国人 -是的
- by an American in a hotel bar. - No.
但我真心希望这是最后一次
But I hold out great hope it will be the last.
我...
Well, I, uh...
我很欣赏你和我的法语交流
I could wow you with my conversational French,
但跟说外语相比 我更擅长阅读
but I was always better at reading foreign languages
就像之前你拿的那些文件一样
than speaking 'em. Like earlier with the paperwork.
我非常肯定那是关于法国税法的文件
I'm pretty sure those documents were about French tax law.
你肯定看错了
I believe you're mistaken.
[法语]
[法语]
[法语]
是关于
Something to do with fuel costs
燃料费减免的 对吧
being a deductible expense. Am I right?
你的法语比你自我评价的好多了
Your French is better than you give yourself credit for.
你也不是为了死去的囚犯而来的 所以
And you're not here about some dead inmate. So...
你到底是谁
who are you, really?
法国指挥部
French Directorate.
好吧 你为什么来密西西比
Okay. Why are you in Mississippi?
你们应该管这个叫机密吧
I believe that's what you would call classified.
-说得好 -可以结账吗
- Fair enough. - Can I have the check, please?
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
那么
So...
你为什么这么晚还不睡
why are you up so late?
我是因为时差 你呢
I have jet lag to blame. What's your excuse?
我可以胡说一顿搪塞你
I could give you the easy answer,
说我在这一行见过太多的坏事
say I've seen so much bad stuff in this line of work,
太多丑恶 让我心神不宁
so many evil things, that they haunt me.
之类的 但 不 那不是实话
Blah, blah, blah. But, nah, that's not true.
我们这种
Those of us that...
做本职工作的人
do what we do,
背负着太多的信息
we're just burdened with so much information.
我们无所事事等待尘埃落定
We sit around and wait for the other shoe to drop,
明知结果不可避免
knowing how inevitable it is
还是希望到那一刻可以保护人♥民♥
and hoping that we can protect the citizens when it does.
对
Yeah.
那么
So...
你要不要跟我说你来这的真实目的呢
you gonna tell me what you're really doing here or not?
不要
Not.
你知道 在美国
You know, in America,
我们有个东西 叫跨部门合作
we have this thing. It's called interagency cooperation.
你应该试试
You should try it sometime.
或许吧 但今晚不行
Perhaps I will. But not tonight.
晚安 谢弗探员
Good night, Agent Shafer.
晚安
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表