剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
He's dead.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
他中枪了
He was shot.
尸体刚在一家酒店楼梯被发现
His body just found in a hotel stairwell.
在阿♥拉♥巴马
In Alabama.
有线索吗
Any leads?
有酒店大堂的监控录像
Security cam footage from the hotel lobby.
马上发给你
Sending it to you now.
跟他在一起的那些人是谁
Who are those people with him?
本·谢弗去阿♥拉♥巴马干什么
And what was Ben Shafer doing in Alabama?
不知道 但我一定会查出来
I don't know, but I'm sure as hell gonna find out.
我们这是去哪里
Where are we going?
老鼠都会筑巢养育小老鼠
Rats build nests to raise their young,
所以这么多老鼠应该会有很多巢
so you'd think with this many rats we'd see a bunch of nests.
-但是我们没看到巢 -没错
- But we haven't seen any. - Exactly.
所以如果有一只大鼠后
So maybe if we're looking for one big queen rat,
应该也会有一个很大的巢
we should be looking for one big nest.
直觉告诉我你已经知道
Something tells me you already know
-哪里会有大巢了 -没错 我知道
- where such an area might be. - I think I do.
聪明人应该尽可能地
Well, being the wise ones we are, we'll do our best
-避免去那种地方吧 -我们要去
- to avoid such an area. - We shall not.
地下室入口
或许你猜错了
Perhaps you are wrong.
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
老天啊
Dear Lord!
天呐
Oh, my God.
这些老鼠需要消灭掉
I think we're all agreed
大家都对此没有反对意见吧
that these creatures need to be destroyed.
知道怎么消灭掉吗
Any suggestions on how to do that?
不知道 但是...
I don't know, but...
我们目前有更大的麻烦
I think we have a bigger problem.
该怎么办
What do we do?
伙计们
Guys!
克洛伊 不要过来
Chloe, stay out of here!
鼠后 灭掉鼠后
Queens! Get the queens!
快离开这里
Get out of here!
快走 快走
Go, go, go, go!
它们都被烧死了
Fire got them all.
-嗯 -幸存下来的幼鼠
- Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. - Any pups that survive,
也活不了太久
they won't last long.
没有母鼠它们活不下去
Uh, not without the females.
以防万一我叫了岛外灭鼠人员
I called an off-island exterminator, just to be safe.
好主意
That's a good idea.
事情没这么简单 对吧
There's something more to it, isn't there?
你们要查的没这么简单
Whatever it is you're looking into?
可能吧
There might be.
那祝好运
Well, good luck.
注意安全
And be safe.
千万不要再等个十年再来
And don't wait another ten years to come back here.
这座岛还是很棒的
This island is still great.
没老鼠的时候
When it's rat-free.
贝基 等一下
Hey, Becky, wait a second.
我需要跟你道歉
I need to apologize.
-为什么 -因为
- For what? - For...
以前我的消失
disappearing, back then.
而且从没跟你解释原因
And never explaining why.
你不用解释
You didn't have to explain.
我知道
I knew.
大家都知道...
Everybody knew what...
你父亲的情况
was going on with your father.
对
Right.
当然了
Of course.
再说了
Besides...
我们当时才12岁
we were 12.
你12岁的时候眼光不错
You had good taste when you were 12.
离开这座岛我呼吸会更畅快些
I'll breathe a lot easier when we're off this island.
如果你直接跟我说你的名字
This would be much more civilized
事情会变得容易很多
if you'd just give me your name.
我的助理告诉我 那个人来了
My assistant told me, "That man is here.
脾气很臭的那个
The surly one."
他就是这么称呼你的
That's what he called you.
能快点谈正事吗
Can we just get this over with?
这些足以让你女儿康复了
There should be more than enough here to help your daughter.
总共六周的疗程
It's a six-week course of treatment.
方法很简单 一次两粒
The protocol is simple: Two pills,
一天三次服药
three times a day.
母细胞给我
The Mother Cell.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表