剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
它在拖着我
he was dragging me.
接着我意识到 它没打算让我死个痛快
And then I realized his plan for me was worse than death.
我即将成为整个狮群的食物
I was to be food for the pride.
可它们并没有立刻吃了我
But they didn't eat me just then.
而是把我拖到了树上
Instead, they dragged me up into the tree
就是后来你发现我的地方
that you found me in.
然后它们撤退到山脊上
And they retreated up the ridge...
等待着 观望着
and waited and watched.
我时而清醒 时而昏迷
I came in and out of consciousness,
我默默祈祷能尽快死去
and I prayed that I would die
而不是等它们玩够我之后
before they had decided they had toyed with me enough
决定把我活活咬死饱餐一顿
and that it was time to feed.
接下来我只知道 你出现了 把我弄下树
Next thing I knew, you were there helping me down.
我觉得它们根本不会吃你
I don't think that they were ever going to eat you.
我觉得它们就是希望我们找到你
I think that they wanted us to find you.
我觉得它们是希望有人能帮它们传达信息
I think that they wanted someone to spread their message.
我不明白
I don't understand.
传达什么信息
Spread what message?
它们已经不再惧怕我们了
That they're no longer afraid of us.
就这些了 安德拉兹 演出结束了
That's it, Andraz, the show is over.
他在说什么啊
What's he saying?
我也不知道
Don't know.
我突然希望某个天才发明出了
I'm suddenly wishing some genius had thought to invent
英语和斯拉维尼亚语翻译应用
an English-to-Slovenian smartphone app.
-安德拉兹 -安德拉兹 安德拉兹
- Andraz. - Andraz? Andraz!
安德拉兹
Andraz!
-安德拉兹 -安德拉兹 -安德拉兹
- Andraz! - Andraz! - Andraz!
不好意思 不过那些狮子已经被销毁了
I'm sorry, but the lions aren't here-- they've been destroyed.
什么 这么快吗
What, already?
是啊 两具尸体昨晚都销毁了
Yeah, both corpses last night.
谁下的命令
On whose orders?
市议会吧 或者是动物园董事会
Uh, the city council. Or maybe the zoo board.
我不太确定
I'm not sure.
没什么特殊意义的
It means nothing.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你还住在威尼斯吗 米奇
Are you still living in Venice, Mitchell?
是的
Uh, yes.
去威斯特伍德上课比较方便
It's convenient to Westwood... classes.
我喜欢那边
I love it there.
告诉我 米奇
Tell me, Mitchell, uh,
我们能从这动物园中别的狮子身上
could we get the same results from a different lion
得到同样的结果吗 比如活的狮子
that was fed here at the zoo? A live one?
我可以做些测试 不会造成什么伤害的
There are certain tests I could run that wouldn't be harmful.
这到底是所为何事啊
What is this all about?
老实说 我们是打算彻底搞清楚
To be honest, we're trying to get to the bottom
那天两头狮子突然失控是怎么回事
of what happened with those lions the other day.
好吧 全面调查已经开始展开了
Yeah, there's a full investigation underway,
但我觉得那是在浪费时间
but I kind of think it's a waste of time.
狮子有时候就是会暴露本性
Every now and then, lions just act "Lion-y."
你们当年是同学吗
Wow, did you guys go to the same orientation seminar?
只是不希望这种事再次发生
Just don't want it to happen again.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course.
米奇
Mitchell, um...
你觉得有没有可能让阿丝佩安排下
do you think maybe it might be possible for Aspen
借给我们一头狮子
to arrange for us to borrow a lion?
什么 不行
Wh-What? No.
不是 就借用一小会儿
No, just for a little bit.
不是 就做下测试而已
No, that's not... Just to run those tests.
我觉得这不...
I don't think that's...
好啊 当然可以
Yeah, sure. Of course.
我乐意帮忙
Anything to help.
"库卡卡里布"
"Kukaa karibu."
我听到你和亚伯拉罕之前说到这句话
I've heard you and Abraham say that before.
那是他妈对他说过的一句话
It's something his mother taught him.
意思是不要疏远 照顾好你在乎的人
It means stay close and take care of the people you care about.
你在这方面做的很好
You're very good at that.
如果他是对的呢
What if he was right?
谁
Who?
罗伯特
Robert.
你是因此才觉得
Is that where you got that idea
狮子已经不再惧怕我们了吗
about the lions no longer being afraid of us?
是受你♥爸♥的影响吗
From your father?
我看了些他录制的带子
I was watching the recordings he made, okay?
至少是我手头有的那些
At least the ones I have.
那个硬盘编号♥是"12个之第1个 第2..."
Now, the flash drives are numbered "One of 12," "Two..."
-杰克逊 -但我只有5个硬盘
- Jackson. - But I only have five flash drives.
另外7个在哪儿
Where are the other seven?
杰克逊
Jackson.
你父亲的猜想 他的同僚没有一个认同的
Your father's ideas were rejected by every one of his peers.
哈佛大学甚至把他辞退了
Harvard revoked his chair.
如果他们错了呢 如果他们都错了呢
What if they're wrong? What if they're all wrong?
-他沦为了笑柄 -如果其他人都错了呢
- He was the laughingstock... - What if everyone else is wrong?
有22人死于狮子袭击
22 people are dead from those lion attacks.
22人啊
Twenty-two.
如果他的成果能避免再有人死亡呢
What if something in his work could keep other people from dying?
不能
It can't.
因为其中没有任何
Because there was no basis in fact
事实依据
for any of it.
你父亲模糊了现实的边际
Your father lost his tether on reality.
他是在妄想
He was delusional.
-他... -好吧 我知道
- He was... - Okay, I know. I know, I know.
所以我才让你接这份工作 记得吗
It's the reason I made you take this job, remember?
所以我们才来到这里
It's the reason we're here,
就是为了摆脱他 我知道
to get away from him; I know.
那你为什么又提起这一切呢
Then why are you bringing all of this back?
我没有
I'm not.
我觉得事实已经摆在这里了
I think it's already here.
安德拉兹 安德拉兹
Andraz! Andraz!
安德拉兹
Andraz!
你吓死我们了
You scared us.
你真是吓死我们了
You scared us, all right?
你吓死我们了 安德拉兹
You scared us, Andraz.
毛绒动物
Polnjene zivali.
毛绒动物
Polnjene zivali.
是毛绒动物吗
Polnjene zivali, yes?
对
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
显然 它是"纪念品"的意思
Apparently, it means "souvenir."
巴黎
法国对外安全总局
对象转移至萨那
购买♥♥假身份证
使用假♥币♥
他的计划是把什么东西炸掉
我敢打赌
你怎么做的
做什么
就是看见你所看见的
我想让你教我但是...
如果没有效果我会很沮丧
克洛伊
Chloe.
有人想见你
你不应该来这
我知道 我很抱歉
但我听说了发生的事
天啊 克洛伊 你没事吧
我没事
我们得好好谈谈这事
现在不行
我们之间都变成这样了吗
你要忽视我的电♥话♥
还拒绝和我说话吗
我不知道哪件事更糟糕
被狮子袭击
还是发现我姐姐和我的未婚夫上♥床♥
搞什么...
What...?
怎么了
What is it?
我的天啊
Dear Lord.
我要见我儿子
I need to see my son.
马上
Right away.
我在这里待了14年才见过五个被狮子咬死的人
14 years out here, I've seen five bodies mauled by lions.
而今天就有二十多个人
Today, nearly two dozen.
真是悲惨
It's tragic.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表