剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
也就是说...
which means...
她在乎的东西都随她而去了
All she ever really cared about essentially died with her,
是不是
didn't it?
是吗
Is it true?
你被禁言了吗
Have you been silenced?
-她也是记者 -我知道
- She was a reporter, too. - I know.
她之所以是个好记者
And the thing that made her a good reporter was that
是因为她明白 坚韧和同情
she understood tenacity and compassion
不一定是互斥的
don't have to be mutually exclusive.
-我不是指... -我知道
- I-I didn't mean... - I know.
你应该走了
You should go.
你可以找个喜欢在路上横冲直撞的人
Maybe you can get one of those urban transport thugs
送你回家 和所谓的"野兽叛乱"一起
to bring you home, what with "the beast rebellion" and all.
好
Okay.
最后再告诉我一件事
Tell me one last thing.
你认为一丝希望都没有了吗
Would you say that all hope is lost?
一切只能变得更糟吗
That things are only gonna get worse?
所有希望都不存在了吗
Is all hope... in fact lost?
大家都检查一遍监视列表
Everyone should consult their watch lists.
有报道称这些冲出动物园的动物
Reports have that those animals that busted out of the zoo
在东北部集♥合♥
are congregating in the northeast.
阿纳科斯蒂亚公园刚刚提高至五级警报
Anacostia Park has just been upgraded to a five.
-我回来了 混♥蛋♥们 -怎么样
- Back in black, mammy-rammers. - How'd it go?
及时把新娘送到了教堂
Got the bride to the church on time.
不过过程有点艰辛
Not without a struggle though.
乔治城里全是野猪
Georgetown is thick with boars.
从未一次见这么多
Never seen so many on one run.
你被咬了吗
You got bit?
是啊
I did.
但你还没见到另一个人
But you ain't seen the other guy yet.
维克多·霍曼
Victor Holman.
把他从家送到乔治·华盛顿大学医院再回来
Taking him from home to GW Hospital and back.
今晚带把真枪 亚伯
Take a real gun tonight, Abe.
乔治·华盛顿大学医院附近的宾夕法尼亚路段
That part of Pennsylvania Ave around GW Hospital
动物活动异常频繁
has seen unusually heavy activity.
我没事
I'll be okay.
我只需要麻♥醉♥枪♥
All I require is the tranq.
这不是你会不会出事的问题
It's not a question of whether or not you'll be okay.
他们雇我们干活 雇我们保护他们的安全
They pay us for a service; they pay us for their safety;
你的和平主义信仰
and your pacifist beliefs
可保护不了他们
ain't gonna protect them from what's out there.
霍曼先生会没事的
Mr. Holman will be just fine.
全球范围内死亡人数已经达到一万七千
17,000 casualties worldwide,
更不用说还有不计其数的人受伤
not to mention countless injuries.
我很遗憾 不过杀死所有动物
I'm sorry, but killing all the animals,
这简直就是疯了
that's completely insane.
所以我们得给它们其他选择
Which is why we need to give them an alternative.
-赛奇小姐 -怎么了
- Miss Sage? - Yes.
赞比亚的团队刚发来无线电报
The team from Zambia just radioed.
他们找到豹子了吗
They found the leopards?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am, that's right.
他们从今早就开始追踪兽群
They've been tracking the pride since this morning.
他们要派一队人抓捕它们
They're about to deploy a unit to capture them.
这就是你的其他选择
There's your alternative.
那是我们的团队吗
Is that our team?
他们在卢萨卡北部一个废弃的跳蚤市场
They're in an abandoned flea market just north of Lusaka.
橙色的是豹子
Orange are the leopards.
头盔相机出问题了
We're having trouble with the helmet-cam.
-调至19频道 -能收到音频吗
- Switching to comm sat 19. - Do you have audio?
我正在调
That's what I'm doing.
我看见了
I see 'em.
前方30码 前方30码
30 yards ahead. 30 yards ahead.
收到 我在前进
Copy that. I'm moving in.
那是你的探员
That's your agent?
对 帕斯卡
Yes, Pascal.
他和团队一起埋伏在那
He's embedded with the team.
它们看见我们了
They spotted us.
它们要跑了 快 别跟丢了
They're running. Go, go, go, don't lose them.
目标四散逃开
Targets are dispersing.
加油 你们可以截断它们
Come on, you can cut it off.
散开 散开
Fan out, fan out.
前进
Moving in.
-在你的十点钟方向 -目标已麻醉
- On your ten. - Target tranqed.
我看见了 我们要截断它们的路
I see it. We'll cut it off.
我看到一只 往南去了
I got one, due south.
-我们可以截住它 -快
- We can cut it off. - Go, go, go.
-我正在前进 -我看见它了
- I'm moving in. - I see it.
快 快
Go, go, go.
抓住一只了 快来
We got one! Come on!
目标已麻醉
Target tranqed.
你们听见了吗
You hear that?
是鸟
It's birds.
它们要开始攻击
They're going to attack.
你得警告他们
You have to warn them.
他们有麻烦了
They're in trouble.
他们需要你的帮助
They need your help.
快告诉他们
Tell them!
照做吧
Do it.
华盛顿
This is DC.
我们认为有敌人袭击 可能是鸟
We believe you have incoming, possibly birds.
-告诉他们找掩护 -你们得找掩护
- Tell them to get to cover. - You need to seek cover.
调至更广阔视野
Let's get a wider visual.
发送至主显示器
Sending to main monitor.
我能收到头盔相机的信♥号♥♥了
I've got the helmet-cam feed.
低下头
Get your heads down!
告诉他们往东跑
Tell 'em to go east.
往东跑 有栋建筑物
Head due east, there's a structure.
路不对 路不对 后退 后退
Wrong way! Wrong way, back up, back up!
隐蔽 隐蔽
Take cover! Take cover!
上帝
Oh, God.
他们得找到出路
They need to find an exit.
去躲起来
Get to shelter!
华盛顿 我们没事 抓到豹子了
DC, we're okay, we have the leopard.
长官 我们抓到豹子了
Sir, we got the leopard.
-干得漂亮 -收到
- Well done. - Copy that.
他们找到豹子了
They found the leopards.
克洛伊刚打来电♥话♥
Chloe just called.
赞比亚小队
It's been three months
都已经找了它们三个月了
since the team in Zambia started looking for them,
确切的说是86天
86 days to be exact,
一个小时前
and then an hour ago...
他们终于找到了
they did it.
他们抓到了一只
They captured one of them.
现在他们只要一回去
Now, once they return home, the plans are in place
大规模合成解药的计划就万事俱备了
to, uh, synthesize the cure on a mass scale.
但还有一个问题 药物使用问题
But one problem remains-- the distribution problem--
我们怎么才能把解药用到动物身上
How do we get the cure to the animals?
当前 举足轻重的科学家们
Now, the very important scientists,
认为他们有办法
they think that they have the solution.
他们想雾化解药
They want to aerosolize the cure
从飞机上播下 但那是不行的
and drop it from planes, but that won't work.
空降时药效会在穿过大气层时削弱
An airborne solution will decay passing through the atmosphere.
但我有办法
But I can do it.
我能够提出一个办法
I... can come up with a solution.
-好啊伙计 -你还好吧
- Hey, buddy. - Hey, you all right?
我好到飞起了 从没这么好过
Oh, I'm dandy, I've never been better.
手上有大把的空闲时间
Got all this free time on my hands,
我想可以看看书
I thought I'd do some reading.
没够到我想看的那本书
Couldn't reach the damn book I wanted.
跟你说
Yeah, well, you know,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表