剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Blood is chocolate brown.
桑托斯 - 高铁血红蛋白血症
Santos? - Methemoglobinemia?
没错
Bingo.
给他上BiPAP
Put him on BiPAP.
送检血气分♥析♥ 开亚甲蓝
Send off a blood gas. Order methylene blue.
病因
Etiology?
药物或毒素引起
Drugs, toxins.
十有八♥九♥是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 亚硝酸戊酯 再加上在音乐节上玩过头了
Smart money is poppers, amyl nitrates, and partied a little too hard at PittFest.
朗登 有时间吗
Langdon, got a sec?
有
Yep.
随时通知我
Keep me posted.
医生 我能插管吗
Can I do the intubation?
暂时还不需要
Not necessary yet.
但他的脉搏血氧饱和度很低 意识状态也改变了
But his pulse ox is low. He's altered.
就算把全世界的氧气都输给他也没用
All the oxygen in the world won't fix that.
他的高铁血红蛋白水平非常高 只有亚甲蓝能起作用
His methemoglobin level is sky-high. Nothing but methylene blue will help.
我会把血气样本送到实验室
I'll run the blood gas up to the lab,
看看他们是否已经处理完 所有的创伤病例了
see if they've caught up with all the traumas yet.
第一天吗 - 是的
First day? - Yeah.
你跟朗登有什么过节吗
What's the beef with Langdon?
你这边没问题吧
Are you good here?
是的 高铁血红蛋白血症 已经开了亚甲蓝
Yeah, methemoglobinemia, ordered methylene blue.
好极了 继续加油
Perfect. Keep it up.
我会的
Will do.
他在这里
And here he is.
嘿 - 外公
Hey. - Grandpa!
我最喜欢的外孙怎么样了
How's my favorite grandchild?
我是你唯一的外孙
I'm your only grandchild.
查德威克哈里森阿什克罗夫特三世
Chadwick Harrison Ashcroft III.
请不要那样叫我
Please don't call me that.
一个起了个白♥痴♥名字的白♥痴♥
Douchebag name for a douchebag guy.
爸爸
Dad!
你准备好了吗 因为外婆正在做你最喜欢的...
Are you ready? 'Cause Grandma is making your favorite--
培根蛋面
carbonara.
谢谢你来接他 爸爸
Thanks for taking him, Dad.
给我留一点意面 好吗
Will you save some pasta for me?
好的
Okay.
我来替你吧
Tapping in.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
床旁超声正常 没有腹部出血 没有心包填塞
EFAST normal. No abdominal hemorrhage, no tamponade.
脉搏血氧饱和度处于临界值 15升氧气下为89
Pulse ox borderline, 89% on 15 liters.
血压只有高压95 低压58
BP's only 95 over 58.
文尼里维拉 他在吗
Vinny Rivera-- is he here?
我不确定 伙计
I'm not sure, man.
我好困
I'm so sleepy.
你中枪后就感到累了吗
Were you tired right after you got shot?
没有 我帮忙转移了二三十人
Uh, no. I helped move 20, 30 people.
是什么导致他的氧气含量下降
What's causing his oxygen levels to tank?
增加氧气
Up the oxygen.
15升已经是最大量了
15's as high as it goes.
计量表刻度最大只能显示15升 继续加 你可以加到50升
Gauge only goes to 15. Keep cranking. You can get to 50.
布莱恩
Brian?
文尼中枪了
Vinny got shot.
我让他上了我看到的第一辆车
I sent him with the first car I saw.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
你不要放弃 布莱恩 好吗
You fight, Brian, okay?
你要像个固执的混♥蛋♥那样努力活下去
You fight like the stubborn bastard you are.
我试过了 惠特 我试过了
I tried, Whit. I tried.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks.
这不是咖啡 是波本威士忌
It's not coffee. It's bourbon.
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
罗比尽了全力救你女朋友
Robby did everything he could to save your girlfriend.
如果他都救不了 那谁都救不了
If he couldn't save her, nobody could.
等等 你说“危机解除”是什么意思
Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean, neutralized?
意思是枪手死了
Means he's dead.
我以为行为健康科室 2号♥病房♥的孩子是凶手
Wait. I thought the kid in BH-2 was the shooter.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
特警队找到枪手了
SWAT found the shooter.
朝自己脑袋开了一枪当场身亡
Self-inflicted gunshot to the head.
他有一个装满弹♥药♥的行李袋
He had a duffel bag full of ammo.
他带着他的AR-15步♥枪♥ 躲在河边的灌木丛里
He was in some bushes down by the river with his AR-15.
知道他为什么这么做吗
Do we know why he did it?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
还有其他受害者吗
Are we expecting any more victims?
特警队已经清理了音乐节场地 应该不会再有伤者送往这里了
SWAT cleared the festival grounds. Probably no more coming our way.
你们今天所做的一切...
What you've done down here...
你们救了很多人的性命
all the lives you've saved...
任何溢美之词都不足以形容
there aren't adequate words.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我们需要做好准备重新向公众开放
We need to prep to open back up to the public.
只接受现场挂号♥
Walk-ins only.
从外科那边得到手术室已清理完毕 的通知前不接收创伤病人
No traumas until we get word from surgery that a few ORs have cleared.
那可能要好几个小时
That could be hours.
(我们能下班了你不高兴吗 )
每个人似乎都知道该怎么做
Everybody seems to know exactly what to do.
这种事经常发生吗
Is this kind of thing normal?
幸好没有 但做最坏的打算 同时抱有最好的希望
Thankfully, no. But preparing for the worst and hoping for the best,
是我们的职责所在
that's what we do.
嘿 金医生还在外面吗 - 是的
Hey, is Dr. King still outside? - Yep.
我们不需要医生负责分诊处了
We don't need a doctor covering triage.
可以叫她回来了 - 好的
We can bring her back in. - Yeah.
其他人 大家加紧处理剩下的病人
And, everybody else, let's process these remaining patients
让我的白班同事早点回家吧
so my day shift can finally go home.
好的 船长
On it, Cap.
你听到了吗
Ah, you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
很安静 都结束了
It's quiet. It's over.
该死的...
Oh, son of a--
嘿 我们关门了
Hey, yo, yo, we're closed.
我们超负荷了 带他们去西宾州医院
We're way over capacity. Take them to West Penn.
这个孩子情况危急 你们是最近的儿科急诊
Kid in extremis. You were the closest EDAP.
13岁 缺氧且高血压
13-year-old hypoxic and hypertensive.
他看上去脸色苍白且呼吸急促
He looks pale and tachypneic.
患者名叫弗林爱德华 病发时和他妹妹独自在家
Flynn Edwards, home alone with his little sister.
咳嗽 发烧 皮疹 意识状态改变
Cough, fever, rash, altered.
室速150 高压80低压55
Tachy at 150, BP 80 over 55, breathing at 36,
呼吸频率36次每分钟 面罩下血氧饱和度在80多
and satting low 80s on the face mask.
嗨 你叫什么名字
Hi. What's your name?
乔治娅 - 嗨 乔治娅 我是梅尔
Georgia. - Hi, Georgia. I'm Mel.
对 这挺吓人的
Oh, yeah. That's scary.
乔治娅 你父母在哪里
Georgia, where are your parents?
在电影院
At the movies.
你给他们打电♥话♥了吗 - 我发信息了
Did you try calling them? - I texted.
能把他们的电♥话♥号♥码给我们吗
Can you give us their numbers?
你记得打911之前发生的事吗
Do you remember what happened before you called 911?
弗林说话很奇怪
Flynn was talking weird.
好的 之后发生什么了
Okay. Um, and then after he was talking weird?
他非常困 然后我就没法叫醒他了
He got super sleepy, and then I couldn't wake him up.
这位是普林塞斯
Um, this is Princess.
我现在得去帮你哥哥了 但普林塞斯会给你拿零食吃
I have to go help your brother now. But Princess is going to get you a snack.
我已经刷过牙了
I already brushed my teeth.
那喝杯水吧
Then maybe just a glass of water?
听我口令 一 二 三
My count, one, two, three.
弗林 睁开眼睛
Flynn, open your eyes, buddy.
开始第二条静脉输液
Start a second line.
两升乳酸林格氏液 滴速开到最大 100%非再吸入型面罩
2 liters of Ringer's wide open. 100% non-rebreather.
我需要我的衬衫
双侧有湿啰音
Crackles bilaterally.
体温43度 血氧饱和度只有82
Temp 101, O2 sat only up to 82.
该死 这是败血症
Shit. It's code sepsis.
血液培养 化验 便携式胸片 一克头孢曲松
Blood cultures, labs, portable chest, gram of ceftriaxone.
金医生 你怎么看
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表