剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我们查了 找不到钱包或身份证
Uh, we looked. Couldn't find a wallet or an ID.
但因为是代号♥中风 我们只能先把人送来再说
But we had to jam out of there 'cause it was a Code Stroke.
谁打的911
Who called 911?
显然我们的无名氏是位职业玩家
Well, apparently, our Jane Doe is a professional gamer.
她没有参加某一个大型比赛
She was a no-show for some big tournament.
所以她在迪拜的队友 打电♥话♥给休斯顿的另一位队友
So her teammate in Dubai calls another teammate in Houston,
后者打了911
who called 911 here.
谁会在二十多岁的年纪中风啊
Who gets a stroke in their 20s?
这就是你要弄清楚的
That's what you get to figure out.
扫描结果出来后来找我
OK, come find me after the scan results are back.
你跟警♥察♥说了大卫桑德斯的事 - 对
Who called the cops on David Saunders? - I did.
妈妈
Mom!
哈里森
Harrison?
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你没事吧 你怎么来的 - 跟爸爸一起
Are you OK? How'd you get here? - With Dad.
查德阿什克罗夫特 39 滑板事故
Chad Ashcroft, 39, skateboarding accident.
右脚踝畸形
Deformity of the right ankle.
没有失去意识 生命体征良好 在途中注射了四单位吗♥啡♥
No LOC, good vitals. Got four of morphine en route.
滑板 认真的吗
Skateboarding? Really?
顺带说一句 我没事 - 你认识他
I'm fine, by the way. - You know this guy?
很不幸 是的
Unfortunately.
看起来是三髁骨折
Looks trimalleolar.
匹兹堡有40家医院 而你却选择了我工作的这家
I was hoping for a dislocation. 40 hospitals in Pittsburgh,
你以为我想来这破地方
and you just had to choose mine?
我告诉他们送我去长老会医院
You think I want to be in this shithole?
你们是最近的一家医院 所以我们就来了这儿
I told him to take me to Presby. You were the closest hospital, so here we are.
我们该把他安置在哪里 - 在路边
Where should we put him? - On the curb?
你们是一家人吗
Are you two family?
前任 - 前任
Ex. - Ex.
这是查德 哈里森的爸爸
This is Chad, Harrison's dad.
终于对上号♥了
Oh, nice to finally put a face to a name.
哪间病房♥空着 - 麦凯 你去陪孩子吧
What's open? - McKay, stay with your kid.
我们把这个滑板王子 送去南区19号♥病房♥
Let's take this half-pipe prince to South 19.
嘿 黄金法则是什么
Hey, what's the golden rule?
不准去医院
No hospitals.
再加上一条 “不戴头盔不准玩滑板”
OK, let's add "no skating without a helmet ever again."
记住了吗 - 记住了 妈妈
You hear me? - Yes, Mom.
你上次洗澡是什么时候
When was the last time you took a bath?
罗比在哪
Where's Robby?
在给烧伤病人插管呢
Intubating the burn patient.
女士 你能闭上眼睛吗
Ma'am, can you close your eyes for me?
罗比 我是萨米拉 无名氏的CT扫描结果出来了
Robby, it's Samira. Jane Doe's CT came back--
没有出血
no bleed,
但左侧颈动脉夹层伴有血栓
but there was a carotid artery dissection left neck with a thrombus
造成左侧大脑中动脉栓塞
that threw a clot to the left middle cerebral artery.
好的 知道了 我们会等你
OK, got it. We'll wait.
没有颅内出血 她应该满足替奈普酶的用药条件
With no intracranial hemorrhage, she might be a TNK candidate.
但替奈普酶不会导致脑出血 并杀死她吗
But couldn't TNK cause a brain bleed and kill her?
即便如此 替奈普酶仍然是 目前最好的溶栓药
TNK is still the best clot-busting possibility.
我们不应该做血管内治疗吗 这是最安全的选择
Um, shouldn't we do endovascular therapy? I mean, it's the safest option to--
你怎么称呼压力下的霸王龙
What do you call a Tyrannosaurus under stress?
什么 - 紧张的霸王龙
What? - A nervous Rex.
金医生 这位是梅塔医生 我们院最优秀的中风神经科医生之一
Dr. King, meet Dr. Mehta, one of our esteemed stroke neurologists.
病人怎么样了 - NIH卒中评分为27分
How's the patient? - NIH stroke scale of 27,
无法得知确切中风发作时间
no last known well time.
梅塔医生 我们应该对她进行血管内治疗吗
Dr. Mehta, should we take her to EVT?
暂时不用 先带她去做核磁共振 检查是否有不可逆的损伤
Not yet. We'll take her for a spin in the MRI, check for irreversible damage first.
如果扩散加权成像 与FLAIR成像不匹配
If there's a diffusion-flare mismatch,
她仍然可以使用溶栓剂
she's still in the window for thrombolytics.
而且她仍然能做血管内治疗 买♥♥一赠一
And she still gets EVT-- two-for-one special.
什么人最适合操作核磁共振成像机
What type of person is best suited to work with an MRI machine?
训练有素的技术人员 - 磁场强大的人
A trained technician. - Someone with a magnetic personality.
这个倒是新鲜
That one's new.
她被人打了 - 一个病人把她鼻子打断了
Somebody punched her? - A patient. Broke her nose.
她没事吧 - 罗比检查过了
Is she OK? - Robby checked her out,
让她去做CT了
sent her to CT.
抱歉打扰你们八卦了 但我呢
Sorry to interrupt the hot goss, but what about me?
你有多处伤口 先生
Uh, you got some pretty good cuts here, sir.
我们正在努力闭合它们以防止感染
We're working on closing them up to prevent infection.
你能叫个整形外科医生来吗
Yeah, can you call in a plastic surgeon?
伤口没那么深
Uh, the lacerations aren't that deep.
医疗胶水应该就能解决了
Medical glue should do the trick.
如果有剩的
If you have any extra, do you want
能给他的嘴巴涂点吗
to maybe apply some to his lips?
你儿子很担心你 他想确保你没事
Your son was worried about you and wanted to make sure you were OK.
你还好吗 - 好得很 只是一些战斗伤
Are you OK? - Yeah, totally. Just a few battle wounds.
你听说了吗 达娜被袭击了
Uh, did you hear? Dana got assaulted.
什么 - 一个病人把她鼻子打断了
What? - Yeah. Patient. Broke her nose.
我什么时候能走
When can I get out of here, please?
我们在等放射科带便携式X光机下来
We're waiting for Radiology to come down with a portable X-ray machine
这样我们就能更好地检查你的腿了
so we can take a better look at your leg.
你需要一个夹板 再用石膏加固
You'll need a splint and eventually a cast.
听到了吗 你♥爸♥爸会有一个很酷的石膏
Ah, hear that? Your dad's gonna have a cool cast.
哈利小子来了 击个掌 - 马提奥
Big Harry in the house. Up top. - Mateo!
我跟我爸说我们上周末去玩滑板了
I told my dad that we went skateboarding last weekend.
所以他今天带我去了
So he took me today,
然后他摔断了腿
and... Then he fell and broke his leg.
是啊 看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
你好 兄弟 我叫马提奥
Hey, man. Mateo.
你好
Hey.
你想和我去休息室搜刮一番吗
You wanna go raid the break room with me?
我听说有一袋你最爱的塔基斯薯片
I hear there's a bag of Takis with your name on it.
当然可以 - 我们走吧
Sure. Yeah, yeah.
但别吃太多糖
But not too much sugar.
把脆脆船长当早饭吃的人还好意思说
Says the man who eats Cap'n Crunch for breakfast.
现在不是了
No, not anymore.
克洛伊每天早上 都会给我做巴西莓果碗
Chloe makes me an acai bowl every morning.
克洛伊 她送我的礼物我还戴着呢
Oh, Chloe, the gift that keeps on giving.
我已经道过歉了
I already apologized for that.
桑托斯医生 伤口处理地怎么样了 - 很好 都弄好了
How are those lacs coming, Dr. Santos? - Good. All done.
我去看看放射科 - 我跟你一起去
I'm gonna go check on Radiology. - I'll come with you.
你越早做上 就能越早出院
Sooner we get you in, sooner we get you out.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you.
麦凯医生
Dr. McKay.
有人打了达娜
Somebody hit Dana?
我特别交代过你 别找特蕾莎桑德斯的麻烦
I specifically told you to leave Theresa Saunders alone,
你居然报♥警♥举报她儿子 - 我们谈过这件事
and you called the cops on her son? - We talked about it.
但我们没有…没有做出决定 - 所以我做了
A decision-- a decision was not made. - So I made it.
你没有权力做这种决定 - 对 你应该做这个决定 但你没有
It was not yours to make! - No, it was yours, and you didn't do it.
我没做是因为没有必要
I didn't do it because it wasn't warranted.
真是这样吗
Wasn't it?
如果特蕾莎离开了 我们如何评估大卫对其他人的风险
If Theresa left, how are we gonna get David assessed for his risk to others?
如果发生什么可怕的事 我会良心不安
I couldn't live with myself if something terrible happened.
是啊 现在警♥察♥参与进来了 所以你可能永远毁了这孩子的人生
Yeah, well, now the police are involved, so you may have ruined this kid's life forever.
那他名单上的女孩呢
And what about the girls on this list?
你是在告诉我 她们的安全和性命 不如他的有价值
Are you telling me their safety, their lives, are worth less than his?
我可以接受这个结果 你也可以
I can live with this one. And now you can too.
胫骨远端和腓骨伴不稳定的踝关节
Uh, distal tibia and fibula with an unstable mortise.
等等 给我们看一下侧面的影像 谢谢
Hold on. Show us the lateral, please.
好了
Here you go.
不是两处骨折 是三处 - 天啊
Not two--three breaks. - Jesus.
然后呢 要给我打石膏了吗
What, so now I get a cast?
还不行 先上个夹板
Uh, no, splint
然后通过手术用板子和螺钉固定骨头
and surgery to stabilize the bones
这样才能很好地愈合
with plates and screws so they can heal properly.
我要在这里待多久
Ugh, how long am I gonna be stuck here?
这个问题我还不够级别回答
That is above my pay grade.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
但你可能得取消晚餐预约了
But you may want to cancel any dinner reservations you may have.
准备两副夹板 后侧小腿夹板和糖钳夹板
Set up for a double splint, posterior leg and sugar tong.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表