剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我在逗你呢
Yeah, I'm just-- I'm just messing with you.
我注意到你和朗登真的很合得来
I noticed that you and Langdon have really been hitting it off.
你这么想 - 是的
You think? - Yeah.
你注意到他的行为有什么异常吗
Have you noticed anything... strange about his behavior?
比如呢 - 任何事
Like what? - Anything at all.
我注意到他经常出汗
I have noticed that he-- he has a tendency to sweat a lot.
我不知道这是否算得上奇怪 可能是遗传的
I don't know if that's weird. It could be genetic.
是啊 帮我留意他好吗 - 好的
Yeah. Just keep an eye out for me. - OK.
一切都好吗 朗登医生
Is everything OK, Dr. Langdon?
是的 中心区9号♥病房♥那位谷歌♥博士
Oh, yeah. I've got Dr. Google in Central 9
像我4岁的孩子一样 用各种问题轰炸我
bombarding me with questions like my four-year-old.
我甚至都没法问完病史
I couldn't even get through a history.
那是他的病历吗
Is that his chart?
是的 - 我能看看吗
Yep. - Can I see it?
请便
Knock yourself out.
他有自闭症 你看到他的既往病症了吗
Oh, he--he's autistic. Did you--did you see that in his past medical history?
他是脚踝扭伤入院的 跟这个无关
It's an ankle sprain. It has nothing to do with the injury.
我可以跟他谈谈
I could talk to him.
太好了 那交给你了 我去看看另外三个病人
Great. I can see three other patients while you do.
你看到我们的悲伤男孩了吗
Have you seen our sad boy anywhere?
我是说罗比 我女儿在教我Z世代的流行语
Robby. My daughter's teaching me the Gen Z lingo.
这个词很顺口
It has a nice ring to it.
什么是悲伤男孩
What is a sad boy?
继续打给重症监护室
Hey, will you keep calling the ICU?
我觉得那些心脏科医生在囤积床位
I think those cardiologists are hoarding beds.
如果真是这样 我们就有床位用了
And if they hoard them, they can board them.
午餐时段要开始了 会越来越忙
Lunch service is gonna start down here. It's going to get a lot busier.
让楼上也分担一些 - 收到 船长
They can feed them upstairs. - On it, Cap.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
我们的好心人醒过来了 指标也满足拔管的要求了
Our good Samaritan is alert with adequate parameters for extubation.
很好 那就这么办吧
Great. Get to it.
克里斯蒂怎么样了
How's Kristi?
你可以自己看 她在14号♥病房♥
You can see for yourself. I parked her in 14.
所以...
Sir--
我无意中听到护士说 他们在里面发现了老鼠
I overheard a nurse saying they found rats back there.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
害虫防治优先 看来你又有得等了
Pest control takes priority. Guess you got bumped again.
邓恩太太
Mrs. Dunn?
我爸怎么样了 - 他很稳定
How's my dad? - He's still stable.
他的胸部引流管已经减缓了 这是好迹象
His chest tube output has slowed down, which is an excellent sign.
谢谢你照顾他
Thank you for taking care of him.
不客气 邓恩太太 我们能谈谈吗
Yeah, of course. Mrs. Dunn, could we talk for a moment?
不好意思 我们给你丈夫做检查时 发现了一件事
Excuse me. We found something in your husband's exam.
他胸部增大了
He, uh--he has some breast enlargement.
这不正常吗
Is that unusual?
要看情况 比较常见的原因是酗酒
It depends. One common cause is alcoholism.
他酗酒吗
Is he a drinker?
他每晚都喝几杯
He has a few drinks every night.
我们会抽血查下肝功
We'll do liver function blood tests for alcoholism.
还有可能是内分泌系统疾病
There's also disorders of the endocrine system,
所以我们要查一下他的激素水平
so we can check his hormone levels.
放开我
Let me go.
激素 - 放开我
Hormones? - Let me go.
抱歉 - 谁能帮帮我吗
Can somebody help me, please? - Excuse me.
我们这里需要轮椅 出什么事了
We need a wheelchair here. What happened?
我在回家的路上看到她在大街上
I was on my way home when I saw her in the road.
她在十字路口进进出出 对着车和人♥大♥喊大叫
She was in and out of the intersection, yelling at cars and people.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
放开我 - 南迪 她是我室友
Nandi. She's--she's my roommate.
她被车撞了吗 她膝盖擦伤了
Did she get hit? Her knees are all scraped up.
没有 我把她从车流中拉出来时 她绊倒了
No, she tripped while I was pulling her out of traffic.
她有精神疾病吗
Does she have a psychiatric condition?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
一群骗子 - 给她找张床 你没事的
Liars! - Let's get her a bed. You're OK.
放开我
Let me go!
嗨 特伦斯 我是金医生
Hi, Terrence. I'm Dr. King.
你好
Hello.
朗登医生正在看另一个病人 所以...
Dr. Langdon is with another patient right now, so...
我来帮你做病史记录 可以吗
I'm gonna finish taking your history. Is that OK?
可以 - 好的
Sure. - OK.
这里有点亮
It's a little bright in here.
那是...
Oh, that's--
对不起 急诊室可能会很吵
Sorry. The, uh, ER can be very noisy.
我同意
I agree.
我听说你打乒乓球时扭伤了脚踝
So I heard that you might have sprained your ankle playing table tennis?
我外翻了脚踝 - 是吗
I everted it. - Yeah?
你今天最担心的是什么 特伦斯
What is your biggest concern today, Terrence?
你脚踝疼痛最让你担心的是什么
What worries you the most about your-- the pain in your ankle?
我担心什么 你是说现在吗
What worries me? Do you mean right now in this moment?
就是现在
Right now.
我担心如果伤势严重 我就不能打乒乓球了
I'm worried I won't be able to play table tennis if it's a bad injury.
六周后有一场锦标赛 我已经报名了
There's a tournament in six weeks, and I already registered.
这是我第一次比赛 - 这是件大事
It's my first tournament. - Wow, that's a big deal.
是的 这场比赛是 南方公园乒乓球俱乐部主办的
Yes. The championship is hosted by the South Park Table Tennis Club.
九名选员的积分都要超过2000分
Nine players have USATT ratings over 2,000.
1400分被认定是平均水平 2000分是大♥师♥级球员
1,400 is considered average. 2,000 is a master player.
我的目标是超过2000分
My goal is to get a rating over 2,000.
那我们一定得让你去参加比赛 所以...
Well, let's get you to that tournament, then. So--
你能在房♥间里走走吗
Terrence, would you walk around the room for me, please?
让我更好地了解你的伤势
I'll be able to tell a lot more about your injury.
有点疼
It hurts a little.
有多疼 从1到10分 10是最疼
How painful on a scale from 1 to 10? 10 is the worst.
“最疼”指的是我经历过的最疼 还是人类能忍♥受的最疼
The worst? The worst I've ever felt or the worst that a human being can experience?
“有点疼”是个好答案 特伦斯 谢谢
A little pain is a great answer, Terrence. Thank you.
根据你走动的情况 我不认为是重伤
Well, based on your walking around, I don't think it's a serious injury.
我想给你看样东西 我马上回来
You know what? There's actually something I want to show you. I'll be right back.
那是什么 - 奥氮平 十毫克
What was that? - Olanzapine, 10 milligrams.
你知道她的病史吗
Do you know any of her medical history?
不知道
No.
我们才认识几个月
We've only known each other for a few months.
我们都是网红 我们在网上认识的
We're both influencers. We met online.
我觉得一起住是个好主意
I thought it would be a good idea to live together.
她什么时候开始不一样了
When did she start behaving differently?
大约一个月前
About a month ago.
她整天不睡觉 不停地自言自语
She's been up at all hours talking to herself non-stop.
我觉得她有自杀倾向
I think she's suicidal.
她吸毒吗 - 我觉得没有
Any drug use? - No, I don't think so.
贾瓦迪 维塔克 看看你能不能做检查
Javadi, Whitaker, see if you can do the exam.
你能看向手电筒吗
Can you look at the light?
不要 那是什么
No. What was that?
好的 张开嘴 - 不 这不是真的
OK. Open your mouth? - No. It's not real.
我这是在哪儿
Where am I?
你怎么给这样的病人做检查
How do you even do an exam with a patient like this?
...家具换了
The furniture's changed.
观察她 等她看着你或者张开嘴时 快速看一眼
Observe her. Wait for her to look at you or open her mouth and get a quick look.
确保她的胳膊和腿动作连贯
Make sure she moves her arms and legs equally.
这只是为了监测你的心脏
This is--this is just to monitor your heart.
我们得等到药物起效后再说
All right, we might need to wait until after the meds kick in.
贾瓦迪
Everybody.
同样的地方
This isn't the same place.
好的 鉴别诊断 - 精神分♥裂♥
OK, differential diagnosis? - Schizophrenia,
第一次精神病发作 她在正确的年龄范围内
first psychotic break. She's in the right age range.
好的 还有什么
Yeah, what else?
毒品 这个年龄段也很常见 - 所有年龄段都常见
Drugs, also common in this age group. - Common in all age groups.
还有什么 - 不仅是消遣型毒品
What else? - Not just recreational drugs.
也可能是药物毒性
It could also be toxicity to medications.
别急着下结论 先确定大类别 然后是具体病症
Don't jump to conclusions. Think big categories and then specifics.
代谢性高血压或是低钠血症
Metabolic, hyper- or hyponatremia,
缺钙 肝性脑病 - 内分泌疾病 甲亢
calcium, hepatic encephalopathy. - Endocrine, hyperthyroid,
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表