剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第一季第十五集
罗比
Robby!
这是怎么回事
What's going on here?
(晚上9点)
我弄坏了脚踝监视器 因为它一直在响
I disabled my ankle monitor because it was going off
影响我们救治 大规模伤亡事件的受害者
and fucking with our ability to help patients during the mass casualty.
去跟你的法官说吧
Tell that to your judge.
这是我的住院医生 我需要她
This is my resident. I need her.
打给格洛丽亚 你们能稍等一下 跟我们的首席医疗官谈谈吗
Call Gloria. Can you at least wait a second to speak to our chief medical officer?
不行 但如果有疑问 他们可以打给相关部门
No, but they can call the Department if they have any questions.
我们刚刚经历了本市历史上 最严重的大规模伤亡事件
We just came through the worst mass casualty incident in this city's history,
你们却要因为这种破事小题大做 认真的吗 你们没别的事可做了吗
and you two are fucking around with this? Are you serious? You don't have anything better to do?
哈雷尔森警官 能麻烦你来一下吗
Officer Harrelson, can you--please.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem here?
她弄坏了脚踝监视器 - 它出故障了
She disabled her ankle monitor. - It was malfunctioning.
她正在争夺监护权 被申请了限制令
She's in a custody battle with a restraining order
而且被认定有逃跑风险 - 胡说八道
and is considered a flight risk. - That is bullshit.
这东西干扰了我们治疗病人
It was interfering with our ability to treat patients.
如果她没有弄坏它 斯特凡诺警官能否被救活都是两说
I'm not sure we could have saved Officer Stefano if she hadn't disabled the damn thing.
这是真的吗
Is that true?
他们救了斯特凡诺的命
They saved Stefano's life.
他们救了很多人的命
They saved a lot of lives.
你能明天早上处理一下吗
Take care of this first thing tomorrow morning?
我保证
I swear.
解开手铐
Take the cuffs off.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 - 谢谢你们今晚所做的一切
Thank you. - Thank you. For everything you did here tonight.
我想要过问吗 - 可能不想
Do I even want to know? - Probably not.
很好
Good.
你这边的情况如何
What's your status down here?
过去三小时内 我们收治了112名受害者
We have had 112 mass casualty patients come through here in the last three hours.
只有六个人我们救不了
Only six people that we couldn't save.
他们还在我们用儿科病房♥ 改成的临时停尸间里
They are still in our makeshift morgue in Pedes.
据我所知 71人被送去了楼上
71 people went upstairs. Last I heard,
外科已经稳定了 39个最危重的红区病人
surgery had stabilized the 39 most critical red zone,
和32个粉区病人
32 pink zone patients.
我们还有24个黄区病人
We also had 24 yellow zone patients,
我们说话的这会 他们中的很多人 正在接受骨科手术
many of whom are getting orthopedic surgery as we speak.
警方还在盘问那些还在这里的人
The police are still interviewing everybody else that's still down here.
我们给八个人办理了出院
We discharged eight people,
我不知道绿区病人的情况 我不在场
and I don't know the status of the green zone patients because I wasn't there.
你得去问家庭医院的人
You'll have to check with Family Medicine.
很了不起
Impressive.
我需要你和阿伯特 把病人交给夜班人员
I need you and Abbot to turn your patients over to the night shift now,
然后...抱歉 喂
and then-- Oh, sorry. Hello?
什么 不行 我们现在得恢复正常工作了
What? No. We need to be back up and running now.
让保安打开急诊室大门 接收无预约的患者
Tell security to open the ER doors for walk-ins.
如果分诊护士和挂号♥员都在的话
If you've got a triage nurse and registration clerks,
你们早该开放接诊了
you should already be open.
准备好把那个麻疹患儿交给沈医生 然后回家了吗
You ready to give this measles kid to Dr. Shen and go home?
不用 我没事
Oh, no. I'm--I'm OK.
你确定吗 - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
只是...
It's just--
我们反复试图解释
we've repeatedly tried
腰椎穿刺的重要性和低风险
to explain the importance and low risk of the spinal tap,
但他的父母...
and the parents are--
他们在拿儿子的生命冒险 - 希望他们能回心转意吧
they're risking their son's life. - Hopefully, they'll come around.
如果没有呢
And if they don't?
我们已经尽力了 有些事我们无法控制
We do the best that we can. Some things are out of our control.
沈医生 这边进展如何
Dr. Shen, how are we progressing in here?
没什么进展 无论是病人还是家属
No improvement-- in the patient or his family.
你的妻子和女儿呢 爱德华先生
Where is your wife and daughter, Mr. Edwards?
我妻子带乔治娅去卫生间了 - 好的
My wife took Georgia to the bathroom. - OK.
你的儿子弗林病得很重
Well, your son, Flynn, is critically ill,
我们等得越久 情况就会越糟
and the longer that we wait, the worse this could get.
不做腰椎穿刺
Without the spinal tap,
我们就没法制定最佳的治疗方案 给他最大的康复机会
we don't know the best treatment to give him to give him the best chance of recovery.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们在讨论你儿子的治疗方案
We were discussing the options for treating your son.
他看上去已经好多了
He already looks better.
并没有
He is not.
因为你们拒绝做穿刺 我们不知道如何帮助他
And by refusing the spinal tap, we don't know how to help him.
如果只是肺炎 类固醇可能会杀死他
The steroids could kill him if it's just pneumonia.
如果是ADEM 那类固醇就可以救他
The steroids could save him if it's ADEM,
我们等得越久 他死亡的风险就越大
and the longer that we wait, the greater the risk of him dying.
弗林会死 - 不会的 亲爱的
Flynn might die? - No, honey.
他只是症状比你更严重一些而已
He's just got a worse version of what you had.
我会给他插管 补充水分 注射抗生素
I'll keep him intubated, hydrated, and pumping the antibiotics.
有变化我会告诉你的
I'll let you know if anything changes.
爱德华先生 我们能出去聊两句吗
Mr. Edwards, may I speak with you outside please?
去吧 我听够了
Go. I've heard enough.
跟我说说你儿子
Tell me about your son.
他是个好孩子 心地善良
He's a great kid. He's kind.
对他的妹妹很好
He's very good to his little sister.
你们俩很亲近吗
You two close?
对 不像我爸爸
Yeah. Not like my old man.
萨米拉 把工作收尾
Samira, finish up.
他经常不在家 也不关心我们在做什么
He was not around very much. He didn't really care what we were doing.
弗林喜欢体育运动吗
Does Flynn play any sports?
棒球 足球 篮球
Baseball, soccer, basketball.
大卫
David?
我妻子不希望他打橄榄球 否则他也会打橄榄球
My wife doesn't want him playing football, or he'd be doing that too.
你常去看他的比赛吗 - 我尽量都到场
Do you get to many games? - I do my best.
受害者身份确认
Vic identification.
这是什么啊
What the hell is this?
这些是今天匹兹堡音乐节枪击事件中 我们没能救回来的人
These are the people from the PittFest shooting that we couldn't save today.
我们救不了他们 但我们仍然可以救你儿子
We couldn't save them, but we can still save your son.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
是啊
Yeah.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我只是想救你儿子的命
I'm an asshole who's trying to save your son's life.
我们还需要北区两名患者的病历
We still need charts for two patients
还有南区的三个 - 好的 我们在整理了
in North, three in South. - All right, we're on it.
给我们点时间 嗨 李安妮
Just give us a hot minute. Hey, Lee Ann,
你能去看看她说的那几个患者吗
can you check out the ones she's talking about?
棕色代码 地下室接收
Code Tan, basement receiving. Code Tan, basement receiving.
棕色代码是什么
What's a Code Tan?
院内公共区域突发急症或受伤事件
Illness or injury in a public area of the hospital.
通常是晕倒或跌倒
Usually a fainting or a fall.
嘿 格洛丽亚让白班的人 尽快离开医院
Hey, Gloria wants day shift to get out of here, sooner rather than later,
所以收拾一下吧 - 明白
so wrap it up. - Gotcha.
亚甲蓝病人麦克斯的 重复化验结果出来了
Repeat labs back on our blue man, Max.
看看是哪些原因 引起的高铁血红蛋白血症
Running through agents that cause methemoglobinemia,
主要是药物和毒素
mainly drugs and toxins.
是啊 比如牙科用的局部麻醉剂
Yeah, drugs like topical anesthetics from the dentist,
治疗疟疾和麻风病的抗生素
antibiotics to treat malaria, leprosy.
如果他服用了这些 我肯定能发现
Yeah, I can see if he's taking any of those.
顺便再问问工业毒素 苯胺染料 苯类化合物
Also ask about industrial toxins. Aniline dyes, benzene.
还有食品添加剂 硝酸盐和亚硝酸盐
There's also food additives, nitrates, nitrites.
有一些被制成了“自杀工具包” 在网络上售卖♥♥
Some of those are available online as suicide kits.
你认为他试图伤害自己
You think he may have tried to hurt himself?
也许吧 或者他被下毒了
Maybe, or he was poisoned.
我今天就遇到一个病人 他妻子在他咖啡里加黄体酮
I had a guy today whose wife was spiking his coffee with progesterone.
天哪 我以为夜班的那些已经够疯了
Jesus. And I thought the crazies were for the night shift.
她没疯 她只是绝望而已
She wasn't crazy, just desperate.
救命 警官
Help. Police!
警官 我被强行扣押在这里
Officer. I'm being held here against my will.
我们对他还知道些什么
What else do we know about him?
没什么了
Nothing, really.
他现在意识模糊无法交流 但我可以再试一次
He was too groggy to talk, but I can give it another shot.
去吧 夏洛克 - 我会的
Go for it, Sherlock. - Will do.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表