剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Um, I'm sorry, but I don't know.
但我们正在尽一切努力找到她
But we're doing everything we can to find her.
在此期间 我能为你做些什么吗 - 我不介意吃点小食
Can I do something for you while we wait? - I wouldn't mind a snack.
我可以叫人给你拿个三明治 - 太好了
I can have someone bring you a sandwich. - Wonderful.
顺便把罗比医生叫过来
Feel free to bring that Dr. Robby back around, too.
好的 我得打个电♥话♥
OK, yeah, I just-- I have to make a quick call.
你能从推车那儿 给北岛太太拿个三明治吗
Um, can you get Mrs. Kitajima a sandwich from the bin?
好的 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
嗨 贝卡 - 梅尔
Hi, Becca. - Mel!
午餐怎么样
Uh, how was lunch?
挺好的 我们吃了帕尼尼和西瓜沙拉
It was good. We had paninis and watermelon salad.
听起来很好吃 - 你要来接我吗
That sounds delicious. - Are you coming to get me?
对 记得吗 我下班后会来接你
Um, yeah, remember, I'm coming, uh, to pick you up after my shift.
你找到男朋友了吗 - 没有
Have you found a boyfriend yet? - Uh, no.
快点 你得找个人亲亲
Hurry up. You have to find somebody to kiss.
你说得对 - 是的
You're right. I do. - Yeah.
我得抓紧行动了 - 是啊
I got to get on that right away. - Yeah.
嘿 一切都还好吗
Hey. Is everything all right?
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
克里斯蒂呢 - 她在上厕所
Where's Kristi? - She's using the bathroom.
嘿 克里斯蒂 我是柯林斯医生 你在里面还好吗
Hey, Kristi, it's Dr. Collins here. Is everything all right in there?
不好 我要吃药 - 绝对不行
No, I want the pills! - Absolutely not.
艾洛伊丝 你找个地方坐下吧 让我来...
Eloise, why don't you find a place to sit, and I will--
做什么 把我禁止的堕胎药给我女儿吗
You're gonna what, give my daughter the abortion I've forbidden?
嘿 - 怎么回事 克里斯蒂给我发短♥信♥了
Hey. - What's going on? Kristi's texting.
她没事吧 - 你不能回来这里
Is she OK? - You can't be back here.
她在求我们帮忙 - 勒奈特 让我来处理 来吧
She's begging us for help. - Lynette, I got this. Come on.
你对待克里斯蒂就像妈妈对待你一样
You are treating Kristi like Mom treated you.
去你的 - 大家都冷静点
Oh, fuck you! - Hey, let's take it down a notch.
这不关你的事 - 我不会抛弃克里斯蒂
This is none of your business! - I am not abandoning Kristi.
你给我滚开
Just get the fuck out of here!
去你的 - 嘿 女士们 够了
Fuck you. - Hey, ladies, that's enough.
她是我的女儿
She is my daughter.
让开 给她一个机会吧 - 她是我的
Just step away. Give her a chance. - She's mine!
够了
That's enough!
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表