剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第二季第一集
(匹兹堡医疗救援)
(急诊)
我需要拆石膏 - 你先把这堆东西移到外面再说
Hey, I need my cast off. - As soon as you park that outside.
早上好 医生 - 奥尔森
Morning, Doc. - Olsen.
国♥庆♥节快乐
Happy Fourth.
借过一下 各位
Excuse me, guys.
抱歉
Sorry.
(早上7点)
(7月4日)
(禁止任何过激行为)
嘿 一切都好吗 孩子爸
Hey, how's it going, Dad?
我睡眠严重不足
I'm so sleep-deprived.
我家都快成中情局的黑牢了
My house is starting to feel like a CIA black site.
你考虑过请一个夜间护士吗 - 正是本人
Have you considered hiring a night nurse? - You're looking at him.
你得处理一下那个脏兮兮的流浪汉
You got a ripe one coming in you're gonna have to deal
不然大家都要开始呕吐了 - 好极了
with before everybody out there starts puking. - Lovely.
你的接♥班♥人早早就来了
Your replacement came in early.
她已经摆开阵势了 就是跟你说一声
She brought in a full bagel spread. I'm just saying.
她不是我的接♥班♥人
She's not my replacement.
她只是在我休假时暂代我的主管工作
She's just covering as chief while I go on my little sabbatical.
休假三个月 - 你女儿
Three months? - I'll be back before your daughter
能睡整觉前我就回来 - 这话太伤人了
sleeps through the night. - Hey, dude, that's cold.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Good morning.
(匹兹堡音乐节悲剧事件发生后 匹兹堡创伤医疗中心的医护人员
(展现出了最高水准的 关怀 悲悯与坚韧)
早上好 约翰
Good morning, John.
我还以为现在才凌晨4点呢
I could have sworn it was still around 4:00 a.m...
昨晚还算轻松吗
Did you guys have an easy night last night?
候诊室的情况看上去还能应付
The waiting room actually looks manageable.
轻松谈不上 但不算太糟
I wouldn't call it easy, but not too bad.
我预见到会有不少手部烧伤患者
I figured we'd have hands and burns down here a bunch,
但目前为止 还没人炸掉了手指
but so far nobody's blown off any fingers.
你这张乌鸦嘴啊
Oh, you know you just jinxed it.
你们组和你这张嘴真是要命
You guys and your jinxes.
拜托了 上帝啊 求求你了
Please, Jesus, please.
又来一个信徒 - 还是活体版的
Hail Mary again. - In the sanctified flesh.
不要让我孤独地死去 - 你放松一点 玛格丽特
Don't let me die alone. - Just try to relax, Margaret.
我需要见神父
I need a priest.
嘿 罗比医生 - 什么情况 波拉
Hey, hey, Dr. Robby. - What's the good word, Perlah?
所有检查结果都是正常的 沃克太太
All your results came back normal, Mrs. Walker.
我快死了 - 你没有 沃克太太 我保证
I'm dying. - You're not dying, Mrs. Walker, I promise.
上帝来接我了
Jesus is coming for me.
就算他真要来 也得去前台登记
If He is, He hasn't checked in at registration yet.
不要让我以罪人的身份死去 - 别担心 玛格丽特
Please don't let me die a sinner. - Don't worry, Margaret--
我们稍后会安排医院牧师过来的
we're going to have the hospital chaplain come and see you in a moment.
我撑不到那个时候了 - 你会的
I'm not going to last that long. - Yes, you will,
因为我们会给你打一针 让你活到那个时候
because we're going to give you a shot to keep you alive until they get here.
你怎么看 罗宾纳维奇医生 500微克氰钴胺
What are you thinking, Dr. Robinavitch? 500 mikes of cyanocobalamin?
以她的情况 我会注射1000微克
In her condition, I'd push a full 1,000.
你听到医生怎么说了 波拉
Whoo. You heard the man, Perlah.
上帝保佑你 上帝保佑你们所有人
God bless you. God bless all of you.
阿门
Amen to that.
万福玛利亚 你充满恩宠 主与你同在…
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee...
没有什么比一针维生素B12 更能带来神奇疗效了
Ooh, nothing like the miracle healing powers of a good old B12 shot.
她这样的人是怎么保住工作的
How does she hold down a job?
她没工作 - 她穿着服务员的工服
She doesn't. - She's wearing a waitress uniform.
是啊 但那家餐厅20年前就倒闭了
Yeah, from a diner that closed 20 years ago.
一级创伤患者 6分钟后抵达
Tier One Trauma, ETA six minutes.
忙碌的一天开始了
And so it begins.
我丈夫还在等着看医生
My husband is still waiting to see a doctor.
很抱歉让您久等了 我们请了两位医生过来
I apologize for the wait, but here are two doctors just for you.
伯吉斯先生说他腿抽筋一天了
Mr. Burgess has been complaining of leg cramps for a day.
轻微心动过速 心率110 高压128 低压75
Slightly tachy at 110, BP 128 over 75.
无发热 血氧饱和度良好
Afebrile, good sats.
我是沈医生 但我要下班了
I'm Dr. Shen, but I'm going off shift.
罗宾纳维奇医生会给你诊治
Dr. Robinavitch will be one of the doctors looking after you.
你目前有吃别的药吗 伯吉斯先生
What other medications are you currently taking, Mr. Burgess?
他的药我都带来了
I brought his meds.
谢谢
Thank you.
这些是补剂
These are his supplements,
大部分都是全天然和有机的
mostly all-natural and organic where possible.
这些是他的顺势疗法处方药
And these are his homeopathic prescriptions.
我还有一份需要冷藏的益生菌清单
I also have a list of his refrigerated probiotics.
谢谢
大家都去哪了
Where the hell is everybody?
新来的主治医生正在创伤一室 折磨我们的实习生和医学生
Our new attending is torturing our intern and med students in Trauma One.
她一大早就来和夜班人员交接 并全面接管了工作
She came in early to meet the night shift and took things over.
好吧 看来这位不仅胆大包天 还很狂妄
Okay, that takes giant balls of disrespect.
“大胆狂妄”是我高中乐队的名字
Giant Balls of Disrespect was the name of my band in high school.
也是我给前夫起的外号♥
And my nickname for my ex-husband.
嘿 这是你最后一天上班吗
Hey, uh, is this your last shift?
对 我要休一阵子
For a while, yeah.
我好嫉妒啊
Oh, I am so jealous.
嘿 如果你能带上我第二任老公 我愿意付你一千块
Hey, I'll pay you a grand if you take my second husband.
很令人心动 跟我说说这个新来的主治医生
Tempting. So tell me about this new attending.
她很漂亮 离婚了 有一个孩子
Uh, she's pretty, divorced, one kid.
一看就是那种严格遵守规则的人
Can already tell she is a strict rule follower.
我大概率会讨厌她
I'm probably going to grow to hate her.
她叫什么来着
What's her name, again?
巴拉恩·阿尔-哈希米医生
Dr. Baran Al-Hashimi.
阿尔-哈希米 这是哪国名字
Al-Hashimi? What is that?
爱尔兰
Irish?
她是临床信息学专家
She's some sort of clinical informatics expert.
每次她谈起人工智能
Once she started talking about AI,
我都会想到机器人 然后就一个字都听不进去了
I started thinking about robots and kind of stopped listening.
清场 从胸部移开 奥吉尔维
Clear. Off the chest, Ogilvie.
准备接手 乔伊
Get ready to step up here, Joy.
奥吉尔维 从胸部移开
Ogilvie, off the chest!
清场
Clear!
还是室速 但图像看着很奇怪
Still V-tach, but it looks weird.
同意
Agreed.
没有脉搏 - 没有积液 肺滑动良好
No pulse. - No effusion, good lung sliding.
开始按压 - 我们还没排除其他病症呢
Start compressions, Joy. - We haven't considered all the Ts.
我刚检查了 不是心包填塞和张力性气胸
I checked for tamponade and tension pneumo.
如果是血栓呢
What if it's thrombosis?
如果是肺或心脏的血栓 替奈普酶能救他
If it's a pulmonary or cardiac clot, TNK could save him.
我们先按规范流程走
We are sticking with the algorithm for now.
规范流程不起作用
Algorithm's not working.
更快更深 谢谢
Faster and deeper, please.
你需要休息一下吗 乔伊 - 不用 我需要主治医生
Uh, you need a break, Joy? - No, I need an attending.
我来了
I'm right here.
停止按压 抢救结束了
Stop compressions. We're calling it.
抱歉 病人死了
Sorry, the patient's dead.
好的 谁能告诉我哪些地方做对了
All right. Who can tell me what went well?
我们遵循了室速的规范流程 我们检查了可逆原因
We followed the V-tach algorithm. We checked for reversible causes.
我们把心律和脉搏检查时间
We limited our rhythm
控制在了十秒内 - 很好
and pulse checks to 10 seconds. - Excellent.
我们应该注射溶栓药物吗 - 不
Should we have given thrombolytics? - No,
你们应该看出监护仪上的心律
you should have recognized
是多形性的 而不是单纯室速
that the cardiac rhythm on the monitor was polymorphic, not just V-tach.
法语叫Torsades de Pointes
It was torsades de pointes.
翻译过来是“尖端扭转型室速”
That's French-- "twisting of the points."
可能原因包括QT间期延长 抗心律失常药物和电解质紊乱
From prolonged QT, antiarrhythmics, electrolyte disorders.
如果你们注射了硫酸镁 病人就能活下来
Your patient would have lived if you had pushed magnesium sulfate.
好消息是他是器官捐赠者
Good news is he's an organ donor.
他的身体可以回收利用 制成飞盘和水瓶
Parts of him are going to get used to make Frisbees
最终以微塑料的形式 进入我们的大脑和生殖器
and water bottles and end up as microplastics in our brains and reproductive organs.
感谢您鼓励的话语
Thank you for the words of encouragement, boss.
阿尔-哈希米医生 我是罗宾纳维奇医生 大家叫我罗比
Dr. Al-Hashimi, Dr. Michael Robinavitch. Everybody calls me Robby.
叫我巴拉恩就行 - 欢迎来到匹兹堡急诊
Baran, please. - Welcome to the Pitt.
关于那个… - 创伤病人一分钟后抵达
Yeah, about that-- - Trauma's a minute out.
谁想治疗真正的病人
Ooh, who wants to treat a real patient?
我去 这东西会让我做噩梦
Yes, please. This thing's going to give me nightmares.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表