剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
The testicle might have twisted the other way.
我们往回转180度 然后再向内转180度看看
Uh, let's go back 180 and then try another 180 to the inside.
很好
That's good.
感觉好多了
That feels good.
我想我没事了 - 治好了
I think I'm OK now. - It's fixed?
暂时是 我们得去趟泌尿科
For the time being. We need to admit to Urology.
他需要做个小手术才能把它固定住 防止这种事再次发生
He'll need minor surgery to tack it down and prevent it from happening again.
谢谢 迪伦 谢谢医生 - 谢谢
Thank you. Dillon, say thank you. - Thank you.
我打电♥话♥给泌尿科看看需要等多久
I'll call Urology and see about the wait.
谢谢 - 也谢谢你
Thanks. - Thank you, too.
还有其他问题需要我解答吗
Any other questions I can answer for you?
有 你能告诉我们
Yes, can you please let me know
怎样才能让你成为我们的医生吗
how we can sign up for you to be our doctor?
我是急诊室医生
I specialize in emergency medicine,
所以我只在这家医院工作 不做初级护理
so I only work at this hospital and not in primary care.
太可惜了 等你开了自己的诊所 一定要告诉我
Damn. Please let me know when you get your own office
因为你太棒了
because you have been wonderful.
你和你儿子关系很好
And you have a great relationship with your son.
他是我的心肝
He is my heart in human form.
你有孩子吗
Do you have any?
还没有 但希望很快吧
Uh... Not yet, but, uh... hopefully soon.
嘿 我一直在分诊处 那个人♥渣♥小鬼的妈妈有最新消息吗
Hey, I've been in triage. What's the update on incel kid's mom?
请不要那样称呼她
Please don't refer to her that way.
特蕾莎已经补充水分 她的电解质也被更换了
Theresa is rehydrated, and her electrolytes have been replaced.
我正要跟她说她可以出院了
I'm gonna let her know that she can be discharged.
她有她逃跑儿子的消息吗 - 我不知道
Did she hear from her son who ran off? - I have no idea.
只要你一松口 我随时准备好让执法部门介入
I'm ready to get law enforcement involved whenever you are.
如果他不在这里 他可能会伤害别人
If he's not here, he could be out there hurting somebody.
我不会因为思想罪毁了一个孩子
I'm not ready to ruin a kid's life over a thought crime.
我们只是需要确保他不会... - 好了 我懂了
We just need to make sure that he's not-- - OK. OK. OK, I get it.
你第一次提起这件事时我就听见了
I heard you loud and clear when you brought this up before.
我会去找特蕾莎 问她有没有跟儿子联♥系♥过
I will speak to Theresa. I will see if she's talked to her son.
好吧 我们应该让她入院
Fine. We should admit her.
她已经康复了
She's recovered.
她的身体是康复了 但她为了骗儿子过来故意让自己生病
She's good physically, but she made herself sick to get her son here.
她显然无法应付 她需要专业的帮助
She's clearly not coping, and she needs professional help.
神经囊肿 你大脑里有寄生虫
Neurocysticercosis, a parasite in your brain.
我以为我只是偏头痛 但我脑子里有虫子
I thought I just had a migraine, but I have... bugs in my head?
不完全是
Well, not exactly.
你大脑中有一条猪肉绦虫产下的幼虫 这导致了多处囊肿
You had larva from a pork tapeworm that made multiple cysts,
但它们现在都死了
but they're all dead now.
一条虫 在我脑子里 你在开玩笑吗
A worm? In my fucking head? Are you kidding me?
你脑子里没有虫子 - 你刚才说我有
No, no, you don't have a worm in your head. - You just said that I have--
我说你脑子里曾经有虫子 但它已经死了很久了
I said you had a worm in your head, but it's dead and long gone.
我们在CT上看到的是 那些死囊肿周围的疤痕
What we're seeing on the CT is scarring around those dead cysts.
像死虫卵一样 - 幼虫
Like dead worm eggs? - Larvae.
我的大脑变成瑞士奶酪了吗 我要死了吗
Is my brain like Swiss cheese? Am I dying?
不 你不会死 - 约瑟夫 你会没事的
No, no, you're not dying. - Joseph, you're gonna be OK.
囊肿很小 而且已经钙化了
The--the cysts are tiny, and they're calcified over.
不会有进一步的损伤
There'll be no further damage.
你能治好吗 - 很遗憾 不能
Can you fix it? - Unfortunately, no.
这些小钙化斑点会留在那里
The--the little calcified spots will stay there.
我的脑子里会永远有个虫子墓地吗
So there's gonna be a worm graveyard in my brain forever?
是的 但它们安息了
Yeah, but they're resting in peace.
嗨 特蕾莎 有大卫的消息吗 - 还没有
Hi, Theresa. Any word from David? - Not yet.
我们必须要跟他谈谈 所以你要继续努力
It's still important that we talk to him, so keep trying.
与此同时 你可以回家了
In the meantime, you are cleared to go home.
但我有个想法
But I had a thought.
我担心你吃了太多催吐剂
I'm concerned that you took so much ipecac.
我不想让你再这样做了 - 我不会的
I don't want you to do that again. - Oh, I won't.
最近家里怎么样
How have things been at home lately?
不一样了
Different.
自从我丈夫去世后 我们之中总有一个很难过
One of us is always sad since my husband died.
你愿意和行为健康专家谈谈吗
Would you be willing to speak to a behavioral health specialist?
我不需要
I don't need that.
你丈夫去世后你和别人谈过吗
Did you talk to anybody after your husband passed?
朋友 家人
Friends, family.
有专业人士吗 治疗师 神职人员 社工
Anybody professionally? Therapist, clergy, social worker?
失去亲人的毁灭性打击 靠自己是很难走出来的
Devastating personal loss can be very hard to manage on your own.
寻求帮助是很正常的
It's OK to need help.
这甚至可以改善你和大卫的沟通
It might even improve your communication with David.
好的 - 太好了
OK. - Great.
我打给行为健康科室 让他们帮个忙
I phoned in a favor with behavioral health.
他们给你安排了一点半的心理咨♥询♥
They can get you in to see a psychologist at 1:30.
今天吗 - 一小时后
Today? - Mm-hmm, in an hour.
好的 - 太好了
O-OK. - Great.
嘿 我正要过来看看你们俩 你们要走了吗
Oh, hey. I was just coming to check on you two. Are--are you leaving?
是的 我们要回家了
Yes, we're going home.
你们做出决定了吗
Were you able to come to a decision?
克里斯蒂会继续上学直到分娩
Kristi is gonna stay in school until she's due.
那是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
晨吐
Morning sickness.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
好 我给你拿些止吐药
OK. Let me get you some anti-nausea medicine.
会让你感觉好些的 你们还要开很久的车
It'll help you feel better. And you've got a long drive ahead of you.
好吧 我从没吃过药 但没问题
OK, fine. I never did meds, but sure.
桑托斯医生
Dr. Santos?
苏珊和阿♥拉♥娜邓恩
Susan and Alana Dunn--
来了解赛拉斯的最新情况 那个摔下梯子的病人
here for an update on Silas Dunn, your ladder fall.
谢谢 马提奥 - 很严重吗
Thanks, Mateo. - Yeah. Is it serious?
他摔倒时右侧断了几根肋骨
He broke a few ribs on his right side from the fall,
导致肺部周围出血
which caused some bleeding around the lungs.
所以他的胸腔里插了导管
So he has a drainage catheter in his chest.
此外 因为创伤 他的氧气含量很低
And with the trauma, his oxygen levels were really low,
所以他的气管里需要一个呼吸管
so he needed a breathing tube in his windpipe.
天啊 他会死吗
Good Lord. Could he die?
他的病情很严重 但现在稳定了
His condition is serious, but it's--it's stable now.
你们想去看他吗
Would you like to go see him?
他插着管子 不能说话 但是...
He won't be able to talk with the breathing tube in, but--
好的 他在哪 - 不 我们在候诊室等
Yeah. Where is he? - No, we'll wait in the waiting room.
但是 妈妈... - 阿♥拉♥娜 拜托
But, Mom-- - Alana, please.
就让医生为你♥爸♥爸做他们该做的事吧
Just let the doctors do what they need to do for your dad.
如果有新情况 我们会通知你们的 - 谢谢
We will find you with any updates. - Thanks.
你还好吗 孩子 - 嗯 我只是在查点东西
Doing OK, kid? - Oh, yeah, I was just checking something.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
我能帮上什么忙吗 我现在有空 - 谢谢
Anything I can do to help, I'm available. - Thank you.
只是
It's just that I have, um--
我有个需要人照顾的病人 她女儿可能抛弃了她
I have a dependent patient whose daughter might have ditched her.
你并不总是能看到别人最好的一面
You don't always get to see the best side of people.
我想这让我有点难过 - 确实令人难过
I guess it just kind of makes me sad. - It is sad.
但你不能老想着它 那会让你崩溃的
But you can't dwell on it. That'll tear you apart.
听着 你已经抽出时间 让自己暂时远离
Look, you've taken some time to step away.
这很好 但不要忘记 你的病人需要你 她还在这里吗
That's good. Don't forget, your patient needs you. She still here?
是的 我一直在躲着她
Yes. I've-- Mm, I've kind of been avoiding her.
我不知道该怎么跟她说她女儿的事
I don't really know what to tell her about her daughter.
你不必知道所有的答案
Well, you don't have to have all the answers.
有时候问问别人感觉如何就够了
Sometimes just asking how someone's doing is enough.
你可以的 来吧
You got this. Come on.
好的
迈尔斯还能走路吗
Will Miles be able to walk again?
是的 他会康复的
Yes, he will recover.
这一切都不应该发生
None of this was supposed to happen.
你想说一下应该发生什么吗
You want to share how it was supposed to go?
你可是偷了一辆救护车啊
'Cause you stole an ambulance.
他确实偷了 非常愚蠢
He did. That was dumb.
你没做过蠢事吗
Haven't you ever done anything stupid?
没有
No, not really.
我们打算把它开回校园
We were gonna drive it and bring it back to campus.
我想让大家看到迈尔斯 觉得他很酷
I wanted the guys to see Miles, think he was cool.
他并不好过 他很难融入大家
He has a hard time. He doesn't really fit in.
你人还怪好的
That's actually kind of sweet.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表