剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
有警♥察♥开始追我们 迈尔斯吓坏了
Some cops started chasing us. Miles freaked out.
剩下的你应该都看到了 这事本来只是一场玩笑的
I'm pretty sure you saw the rest. It was just supposed to be a joke.
可现在我们要坐牢了
Now we're going to jail.
我妈会杀了我的
My mom's gonna kill me.
艾玛 无意冒犯 但我不能说 我很高兴见到你
Emma, no offense, but I can't exactly say I'm happy to see you.
我也是职责所在
It comes with the territory.
关于那对父母 你还有什么能告诉我的吗
Is there anything more you can tell me about the parents?
莉莉和约翰布拉德利 中产阶级 受过大学教育 天主教♥徒♥
Lily and John Bradley. Middle class, college educated, Catholic.
他们情况怎么样
How's their demeanor?
你应该能料到 尼克是他们的独子
About what you'd expect. Nick was their only child.
明白了 我准备好了 你呢
Got it. I'm ready. You?
永远都不可能准备好
Never.
约翰 莉莉 我想向你们介绍艾玛艾萨克斯
John, Lily, uh, I want to introduce you to Emma Isaacs.
她是一位家庭支持专家
She's a family support specialist
和我还有急诊室大家庭一起工作
that works with me and families in the emergency room.
她会回答你们的问题
She's here to answer any questions that you have
并告知你们相关信息
and to keep you informed.
嗨 布莱德利先生和太太 - 叫我们约翰和莉莉就行
Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Bradley. - Oh, uh, John and Lily, please.
好了 你们聊吧
OK. I'll let you talk.
医生 你能留下来吗 拜托
Doctor, can you stay? Please.
当然 我很高兴在这里
Sure. I'm happy to be here.
不过艾玛才是专家
Emma is really the expert, though.
我知道你们儿子在这里情况不乐观
I understand your son is in here and not doing well.
你们能告诉我关于尼克的不幸情况
Can you tell me what Dr. Robby has told you
罗比医生是怎么跟你们说的吗
about Nick's unfortunate situation?
没有血液流经尼克的大脑
There's no blood going to Nick's brain.
他脑死亡了
He's--he's brain-dead.
所以...他死了
So... he's dead.
节哀顺变 - 他是个很棒的儿子
I'm so sorry for your loss. - He was a wonderful son.
他小时候是个特别安静的宝宝
He was the quietest baby.
他一整晚都不会哭闹 太完美了
He slept--slept through the night. It was perfect.
如果他的某个朋友遇到了麻烦
Um, if any one of his friends had a problem,
他会耐心倾听并伸出援手
he was there to listen, to-- to lend a helping hand.
他本来会长成一个优秀的人的
He... he would have been a great man.
我不敢相信会发生这种事
Oh, I can't believe this is happening.
我知道这对你们来说一定很难接受
I know how difficult this must be for you.
你能告诉我们接下来会发生什么吗
Can you tell us what happens now?
是的 我可以告诉你们 接下来的所有步骤
Yes. I can walk you through all the next steps.
你怎么样...
How are you--
如果你要问我感觉怎么样 我发誓我会揍你
If you ask me how I'm doing, I swear I'll punch you.
我错过什么了吗
Did I miss something?
我没能做成胸部插管 是他做的
I just didn't get to do my chest tube. He did.
不止如此...
There's a little more to it than that--
再多说一个字 我就用订书机订你的舌头
Not another word, unless you want your tongue stapled.
算了 我掉了把手术刀 扎在了加西亚的脚上
All right, fuck it. I dropped a scalpel, and it stuck into Garcia's foot.
太糟糕了 - 可能比晕倒更糟糕
Oh, that's bad. - It might actually be worse than fainting, so--
至少我没有害死任何人 - 这才过了半天
Well, at least I didn't kill anyone. - Day's only half over.
你害死了一个病人 - 不是那样的
You killed a patient? - Not really.
四舍五入就是你害死的 抱歉 你就是害死了人
You kind of did. I'm sorry. You did.
不完全是哈克贝利的错
It--it wasn't fully Huckleberry's fault.
他运气不好 碰到了一个 心脏有隐疾的难搞病人
It was a fluke. He caught some gomer with a sneaky bad ticker.
他叫班内特
His name was Bennet.
好极了 你可以在胸前纹上他的名字
Oh, great, you can get his name tattooed on your chest.
至少我不是这里唯一搞砸的人
At least I'm not the only fuck-up here.
我选那个流鼻血的病人 再见 废物同仁们
I got nosebleed. So long, fellow losers.
我会联♥系♥殡葬公♥司♥
I'll reach out to a funeral director
然后开始办理相关手续
and get the paperwork started on arrangements.
你们的教堂叫什么 - 圣玛丽教堂
What's the name of your church? - Um, St. Mary's.
好的 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
你们还有其他问题吗
Do you have any other questions?
我觉得我们应该谈谈 另一件非常重要的事情
I think we should talk about something else that is very important.
你们儿子的驾照上写着
Your son's driver's license indicated
他死后想成为器官和组织捐献者
that he wanted to be an organ and tissue donor upon death.
也就是说他允许...
That means he's given his permission for that--
不 我不想谈这个
No, no, I-- I don't want to talk about that.
不 他太年轻了 不能做这样的决定
No, he was too young to make that kind of decision.
我能理解你为什么会这么想 但他已经18岁了
I can understand why you would think that, but he was 18.
不 你不认识他
No! You didn't know him!
他还是我的儿子
He is still my son!
抱歉
Sorry.
他们还需要些时间
They need more time.
850块 剩下的我用zelle转给你
850 bucks. I'll Zelle you the rest.
贝宝也可以
PayPal is also fine.
赢了 永远都不会过时
Winning. It never gets old.
嘿 让你妻子去度个假吧 我是认真的
Hey, I'm serious about that vacation for your wife.
那我呢 - 你怎么了
What about me? - What about you?
你妻子有两个不到四岁的孩子 艾比每天都快累死了
Your wife has two kids under four. Abby works her ass off every day.
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
男人永远都不会懂
They're all clueless.
怎么 这是女人间的暗语吗
What, is this-- is this a female thing?
你该走了 快点 走开啦
You should go, now. Go. Beat it. Go ahead, go.
那么你打算用这笔来之不易的钱 买♥♥什么
So what are you gonna buy with all that hard-earned cash?
我已经收藏了好几个月了
I have had this bookmarked for months.
詹姆斯邦德现在做婴儿车了
Oh, James Bond makes strollers now.
敞篷车是最好的选择
Convertible is the way to go.
我要买♥♥下来
Ah, I'm gonna buy it.
你应该买♥♥ 你和宝宝值得拥有它
You should. You and baby absolutely deserve it.
是的 没错 对吧
Yeah, we do, right?
是的 要学会让自己开心
Yeah, it's good to be excited.
刚好遇到了一位迷路的优步外卖♥♥骑手
Just ran into a totally lost Uber Eats driver.
我该把这些放哪 - 给我吧 谢谢
Where do I put these? - I got this. Thank you.
可怜的家伙 房♥屋翻新可不是谁都能干的
Poor guy. Not everyone's cut out for the home-reno life.
我马上回来
Um, I'll--I'll be right back.
罗比医生 - 怎么了
Dr. Robby? - What's up?
塞拉斯的胸管引流 在650毫升后减缓了
Silas's chest tube output has slowed down after 650 CCs.
很好
Good.
但在复查时我注意到他的胸部隆起
But on re-exam, I noticed some breast enlargement,
双侧呼吸音 形态对称 没有明显肿块
bilateral and symmetrical with no palpable masses.
男性乳腺发育的鉴别诊断是什么
What's in the differential diagnosis for male gynecomastia?
绝对是酗酒
Definitely alcoholism.
但如果那样的话 就得查脑垂体 性腺肿瘤或做病理了
But then there's pituitary and gonadal tumors or pathology.
所以你想检查什么
So what do you want to check?
酗酒造成的肝功能损伤 至于其他的 再查个激素水平吧
LFTs for alcohol abuse, and for the rest, hormonal levels--
雌激素 睾丸激素 催乳素 人绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥ 黄体酮
estrogen, testosterone, Prolactin, hCG, progesterone.
很好 去吧
Good. Go.
我愿意为这一口熏牛肉赴汤蹈火
Oh, the things I would do for pastrami.
有火鸡奶酪的吗 - 有
Is there a turkey and cheese? - Uh, yeah.
谢谢
这是什么 - 午饭 普忙提兄弟餐厅的外卖♥♥
Oh, what is all this? - Lunch. Primanti's.
看来我们至少有一位心怀感激的病人
It appears that we have at least one grateful patient.
希望不灭 这是谁投喂的
Hope is alive. Who do we have to thank?
不知道 袋子底部有张卡片
I don't know. I think there's a card-- bottom of the bag.
我的天 太好吃了
My God, that's so good.
你们好好享用吧
Enjoy your lunch.
他怎么了 - 我不知道
What was that? - I don't know.
什么
What?
是谢尔比亚当森下的单 亚当森医生的妹妹
It's from Shelby Adamson, Dr. Adamson's sister.
她每年都会送些东西来 - 他不喜欢她还是...
She sends something every year. - He doesn't like her?
不是因为她 是他哥哥 亚当森医生是罗比的导师
It's not about her. It's about him. Dr. Adamson was Robby's mentor, and he--
他在新冠疫情期间去世了 所以...
he died during COVID, so...
中心区10号♥病房♥的伦道夫先生 可以转移到椅子上了
Mr. Randolph in Central 10 can be moved to a chair.
知道了
Done.
如果你饿了 员工休息室里有普忙提的外卖♥♥
Hey, if you're hungry, there's Primanti's in the staff lounge.
抱歉 我定了每日提醒给我妹打电♥话♥ 你刚才说什么
Sorry. Uh, daily reminder to call my sister. You were saying?
休息室有免费午餐 你需要处理一下吗
There's free lunch in the lounge. Do you need to take care of that?
是的 我只是...我得先看一个病人 但是谢谢你...
I do. I just, um--I want to check on a patient first, but thank you...
我叫杰西 - 杰西
Jesse. Jesse. Jesse. - Yeah.
你好 北岛太太 你感觉怎么样
Hello, Mrs. Kitajima. How are you feeling?
请叫我金吉尔 我累了 我想回家
Ginger, please. I'm getting tired. I want to go home.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
对不起 但我不知道
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表