剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
你知道你儿子现在在哪里吗
You know where your son is now?
下午4点
不知道 但他什么都没做
No, but he hasn't done anything.
警官 你怎么来了
Officer, why are you here?
我们接到一个电♥话♥ 说她的儿子大卫
We received a call that her son, David,
列出了他想清除的女孩名单
has created a list of girls he would like to eliminate.
谁给你打的电♥话♥ - 你知道这份名单吗
Who called you? - Do you know anything about this list?
有人打电♥话♥给你了 是谁 我们医院的人
Somebody called you. Who? Somebody from my hospital?
“麦凯医生”
Uh, Dr. McKay.
空中救援病人 马上就到 - 那是谁
Air retinue, ETA now. Air retinue, ETA now. - Who is that?
我马上回来
I will be right back.
泰迪 28岁 在油箱爆♥炸♥中烧伤
Teddy, 28 years old, burned in a gas tank explosion.
医护人员估计烧伤面♥积♥达90%
Paramedics estimate 90% BSA.
创伤一室是空着的
Trauma 1's open.
我们设法在肘前静脉 插入一个20号♥针头
We managed to get a 20 gauge on the right AC.
正在静脉滴注第一升乳酸林格氏液 滴速开到最大
First liter of LR running wide open.
生命体征良好 脉搏血氧饱和度97
Vitals are good, pulse ox 97.
泰迪 你现在很痛吗
Teddy, are you in a lot of pain right now?
没有我想象中痛苦
Not as much as I should be.
好吧
OK.
主要是三♥级♥烧伤
Mainly third degree.
鼻毛烧焦了
Singed nasal hairs.
口咽中有煤烟
Soot in oropharynx.
你有家人正在赶来吗
Do you have family on the way?
艾米 我妻子
Amy. My wife.
事故是怎么发生的
What happened?
我当时正在把油 从一个200加仑的油箱
I was transferring gas from a 200-gallon
转移到我的拖拉机上
fuel tank to my tractor.
然后砰的一下就爆了 - 我们准备插管吧
Kaboom. - Let's set up for intubation.
维塔克 用帕克兰公式 算一下输液总量
Whitaker, run the Parkland formula.
调整吗♥啡♥剂量 呼叫加西亚
OK, titrate morphine. Page Garcia.
我会回来插管 - 好的 老大
And I will be back for the intubation. - On it, boss.
别碰我 我没事
Don't, don't, don't! Don't touch me! I'm fine.
老天爷
Jesus fucking Christ!
没事的
It's--it's OK. - OK.
好了 过来 - 我没事
I'm fine. - OK. OK, come here.
天啊
Holy shit!
拿冰袋 - 我去拿推车
Grabbing ice packs. - I got the cart.
发生了什么
What happened?
只是被打了一拳 摔倒了
Just got punched. Just took a fall.
我没事
OK. I'm fine.
谁打了你
Who punched you?
一个不满意的病人
Just an unhappy patient.
一个病人打了你 - 对
A patient hit you? - Yeah.
这种事经常发生 我有一次脸颊都被打骨折了
Happens all the time. I got my cheek broken.
我被打掉过一颗牙
I lost a tooth.
我们都被袭击过 - 去找艾哈迈德
We've all been assaulted. - Go get Ahmad.
你撞到头了吗 - 对
Did you hit your head? - Uh, yep,
很有可能 但我没有失去意识 只是鼻子流血了
probably, but no LOC, just-- just a bloody nose.
好吧 我要用点力 - 好的
OK, pressure. - OK, OK, OK.
视力模糊吗 有重影吗
Any trouble seeing? Any double vision?
没有 - 我去给你拿新的手术服
No. - I'll grab you new scrubs.
那头痛呢 - 有点
What about a headache? - A little, yeah.
给她找间房♥ - 我不需要房♥间
We need to find her a room. - I do not need a room!
戴夫 请把北区一号♥的病人挪到大厅 - 看我的手指
Dave, move North 1 to the hall. - Follow my finger.
向右
Right,
向左
left,
向上 向下
up, down.
眼外肌完好 - 这是谁干的
EOM is intact. - Who did this?
是个生气的病人 但他已经离开了 所以算了
It was a pissed off patient, but he split, so just forget it.
算了 不能算了
Forget--hell no.
告诉我他叫什么名字
Look, I want a name.
道格德里斯科
Doug Driscoll. Doug Driscoll.
候诊室那个混♥蛋♥ - 对
That asshole in Chairs? - Yeah.
我要报♥警♥ - 我去推个轮椅过来
I'm calling the cops. - I'll get a wheelchair.
瞳孔大小相等且有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive.
没有鼻中隔血肿
No septal hematoma.
要我们打给你丈夫吗 - 千万不要
Should someone call your husband? - Absolutely not.
好吧 感觉疼了就告诉我
OK. Tell me when it's sore.
鼻根有压痛 做一个头部和颌面部CT
Tender at the nasion. CT head and maxillofacial.
我去通知他们一声
I'll give them a heads up.
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
你至少有一处面部骨折 再加上头痛和跌倒
You have at least one facial fracture. With the headache and the fall,
我要排除颅内损伤
I want to rule out anything intracranial.
好了 谁能在达娜做检查的时候 替一下她的班
OK, who can step up for Dana while she's getting checked out?
波拉 - 谢谢
Perlah. - Thank you.
(我不想干那份工作)
(总好过我来做)
(贱♥人♥)
好了 各位 我们这次轮班还剩大约三小时
OK, guys, we got about three hours left in this shift,
我需要所有人都打起精神来 明白了吗
and I need everybody to step up. Is that clear?
明白 - 明白
Yes. Yep. - Yes, sir.
真不敢相信院领导竟然同意 让你跟医学生一起工作 朗登
I can't believe they allow you around med students, Langdon.
你们可别学会了他身上的坏毛病
Don't pick up any of his bad habits.
知道外科医生和连环杀手的区别吗
You know the difference between surgeons and serial killers?
连环杀手不会收费 - 有趣
Serial killers don't bill their victims. - Cute.
你们给他输液了吗
You guys staying ahead with his fluids?
根据帕克兰公式 按每公斤体重四升 乘以烧伤面♥积♥90%计算液体量
Per the Parkland, 4 per kilo times 90% burned.
24小时内输液27升 到目前为止他已经输了两升
27 liters over 24 hours. He's had two so far.
接下来的七个小时内 每小时输1.785升乳酸林格氏液
Lactated ringers at 1.785 liters per hour for the next seven hours.
我去调节输液泵 我们已经插入了第二根静脉针
I'll program the pump. We got a second IV.
你好 先生 我是加西亚医生
Hello, sir. I'm Dr. Garcia.
我要拆开纱布看一下里面的情况 - 准备好插管了吗
Need to peek under these dressings. - Are we ready to intubate?
他妻子马上就到
Wife should be here any minute.
维塔克 你之前说是三♥级♥烧伤
Whitaker, earlier, you said third degree.
我们指的是全层或部分皮层烧伤
We refer to burns as either being full thickness or partial thickness.
看起来有60%到70%是全层烧伤
Looks like 60% to 70% full,
20%到30%是部分皮层烧伤 - 插管药物
20% to 30% partial. - Intubation meds?
120毫克罗库溴胺 100毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
120 Rocuronium, 100 Ketamine.
好的 - 抽取药剂备用
Got it. - Can you draw them up and hold them?
生命体征良好 但插管后需要进行全身扫描
Vitals are good, but gonna need a pan scan after intubation.
天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
不 泰迪
No, no, no. Oh, Teddy.
我叫艾米 我是泰迪的妻子
I--I'm Amy. I'm Teddy's wife.
他怎么样了 - 暂时稳定了
How is he? - He's stable for now.
我没事 亲爱的 - 好的
I'm OK, honey. - OK.
泰迪 你的大部分身体 都被严重烧伤了
Teddy, you've got severe burns covering most of your body.
你的喉咙也被烧伤了
You've also burned the inside of your throat.
为了安全起见 我得插入呼吸管 这样你就不能说话了
Just to be safe, I need to put in a breathing tube, and you won't be able to speak.
我们得马上进行 否则他会喉咙肿胀
We need to do this now before his throat swells,
呼吸困难
and it becomes difficult for him to breathe.
如果你们俩有什么想对彼此说的 现在就说吧
So if there's anything you two want to say to each other, this is the time to do it.
好的 - 我会没事的
OK. - I'm gonna be OK.
我能吻他吗 - 当然可以
Can--can I kiss him? - Yes, of course.
准备插管了 - 先注射氯♥胺♥酮♥ 然后是罗库溴胺
Ready to intubate. - Push Ketamine, then Roc.
我就在这里 好吗
I'm right here, OK?
代号♥中风 急诊室
Code stroke, emergency department. Code stroke, emergency department.
氯♥胺♥酮♥推注完毕 - 好的 我马上就回来
Ketamine is going in. - OK, I will be right back.
无名氏 看上去二十多岁的样子
Jane Doe, looks like she's in her 20s.
失语症 右侧偏瘫和面部下垂
Obvious aphasia, right-sided hemiparesis, and facial droop.
嗨 你叫什么
Hi. What's your name?
如果你能听懂就点下头
Nod your head if you understand.
接受性和表达性失语症
Receptive and expressive aphasia.
右臂肌无力 - 张开嘴巴
No motor strength in the right arm. - Open your mouth.
有呕吐反射
Gag reflex present.
左臂肌肉有力
Left motor intact.
高压150低压88
BP's 150 over 88.
我们要把病人送去哪里 - 血糖仪数值73
Where should we go? - AccuCheck is 73.
直接去放射科
Straight to Radiology.
脑部非增强CT 灌注扫描 头部和颈部血管造影CT
CT brain without contrast, perfusion scan, CT angio head and neck.
嘿 克劳 能等一下吗 - 好的
Hey, Crowe, wanna hang back? - Yeah.
你没查到她的名字
So you didn't get a name on her?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表