剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
OK.
你再躺下 好吗
Why don't we have you lie down again?
为什么
What for?
做超声 我们要检查你的肾脏
Uh, ultrasound. We're going to check your kidneys.
你因为几起紧急病例的插队没做成CT
You got bumped from CT by a couple of emergency cases.
贝拉
Bella,
金医生和柯林斯医生来了
Dr. King and Dr. Collins are here.
嗨
Hi.
我在涂色
I'm coloring.
你是个很棒的艺术家
You're a very good artist.
谢谢
Thanks.
贝拉 - 什么
Um, Bella? - Yeah?
安珀的事你听说了什么
What have you heard about Amber?
她病得很重
She's really sick,
但医生和护士正在努力让她好起来
but the doctor and the nurse is trying to make her better.
你肯定很难过吧
That must make you sad.
我也有一个妹妹
You know, I have a sister too,
我不喜欢看到她生病
and I don't like it when she's sick.
她救了我
She saved me.
是吗
She did?
我掉进泳池里了
I fell in the pool.
她把我救了出来 但她自己没上来
She helped me get out, but then she couldn't get out.
我在给她做卡片
I'm making her a card.
自♥由♥之家收留了我们 并训练了我们300个小时
Freedom House took us in and trained us for 300 hours.
他们是美国最早的医疗人员
They turned out the very first medics in the United States.
我们发明了静脉注射
We started IVs, defibrillated,
电击除颤和现场插管
intubated in the field.
他们是山城区的英雄
They were the heroes of Hill District,
一群黑人青年每天在救死扶伤
a bunch of young Black dudes saving lives every day.
你为什么辞职
Why'd you quit?
我没有辞职
I didn't.
市政♥府♥看到了它的成功 接管了这个项目
The city saw how successful it was and took over the program.
训练新的医护人员
Trained new medics.
全是白人
All white.
威利和他的朋友们所做的一切
Everything that Willie and his friends did
为整个国家树立了急救标准
set the EMS standard for the entire country.
他们的项目创造了911系统
Their program created the 911 system.
不只是我们
It wasn't just us.
我们有最好的老师
We had the best teachers.
萨法医生发明了心肺复苏术
Dr. Safar invented CPR.
还有亚当森医生 我来的时候还是医学生
Dr. Adamson, med student when I arrived.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you, boy,
那家伙像没有明天一样教我们
that guy could teach like there was no tomorrow.
你听过他讲课吗
You ever hear him give a lecture?
听过很多次
Many times.
每次我救一个病人
Every time I saved a patient,
好像他就站在旁边 在我耳边低语
it was like he was standing right here, whispering in my ear,
告诉我该怎么做
telling me what to do.
我有同感
Me too.
他现在在哪里工作
Where is he working now?
亚当森医生几年前 在新冠疫情期间去世了
Dr. Adamson died a few years ago, during COVID.
难以置信
Hard to believe.
他那么年轻 充满活力
He was so young, so full of life.
势不可挡
A force of nature.
是的
Yes, he was.
我们回来了
We're back.
我应该去参加荣誉步行了
I should be out there for the honor walk.
好的
Right.
嘿 菲利普斯太太 你儿子想和你谈谈
Hey, Mrs. Phillips. Your son would like to speak with you.
金医生可以留在这里
Dr. King can stay here.
贝拉
Bella,
- 对吗 - 是的
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我的卡片做完了
I finished my card.
很漂亮 我很喜欢 - 谢谢
It's beautiful. I love it. - Thanks.
我现在能见安珀了吗
Can I see Amber now?
还不行
Um, not quite yet.
那是什么
What is that?
这是从礼品店拿的
Oh, uh, it's from the gift shop.
给安珀的
For Amber?
给你和安珀的
For you and for Amber.
但你可以给它取名
Um, but you get to name it.
我想她应该叫小熊
I think her name will be Bear.
小熊 好的
Bear. All right.
虽然你现在不能见安珀
Um, since you can't see Amber right now,
但我想你有很多话要告诉她吧
but I bet you got a lot of things to tell her,
小熊可以帮你
Bear is going to help.
怎么帮
How?
你可以把你想告诉安珀的一切 告诉小熊
Well, um, if you tell Bear everything you want to tell Amber,
然后我会让小熊坐在安珀的枕头上
then I'll take Bear and sit her on Amber's pillow,
它会把你说的一切都告诉她
and then she'll tell her everything you said.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that plan?
我喜欢 - 是吗
I like it. - Yeah?
好的 你想试试吗
OK. Do you want to give it a try?
拿好
There you go.
嗨 安珀
Hi, Amber.
是我 贝拉
It's me, Bella.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
等你回家
When you come home,
我保证我不会再不经你同意 就碰你的玩具
I promise I won't touch your toys without asking.
我会尽量不跟你吵架
And I'll try not to fight,
因为你是我在这世界上最好的朋友
because you're my best friend in the whole entire world.
我爱你
I love you.
安珀会很开心的
Amber is going to be so happy with that.
嘿 - 嗨
Hey.
你在这里工作多久了
Uh, how long have you been working here?
32年
32 years.
都在急诊室吗 - 对
All in the ER? - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, man.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
我喜欢照顾每个人 尤其是那些掉进了裂缝里的人
I like taking care of everyone, especially the ones who fall through the cracks.
他们无处可去
They got nowhere else to go.
应该给你颁发一枚奖章
Well, you deserve a medal.
给我加薪我就满足了
Yeah, I'd settle for a raise.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我希望他们能在这里做手术
I wish they could do the surgery here.
外科团队正在从全国各地飞来
Surgical teams are flying in from all over the country
去器♥官♥移♥植♥中心和尼克见面
to meet Nick at the Center for Organ Recovery.
我们准备了一辆车 司机在等着呢 这样约翰和莉莉
We have a car and driver waiting
可以跟在救护车后面
so John and Lily can follow right behind the ambulance.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我们不会再见到你了
So we won't be seeing you again?
如果可以的话 我想我们这里有很多人
If it's all right, I think a lot of us here
都想参加尼克的葬礼
would like to attend Nick's funeral.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表