剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Opossums are marsupials, so they have a pouch like a kangaroo.
你很聪明 我在你这个年纪时也读过很多书
You're smart. I read a lot when I was your age, too.
嘿 维多利亚 你想让哈里森看看 超声波是怎么工作的吗
Hey, Victoria, do you want to show Harrison how an ultrasound works?
好啊 你想看看内脏吗
Sure, yeah. You want to see inside your guts?
太想看了 -好的
Always. - Okay.
再见 妈妈 -一会儿见
Bye, Mom. - See you in a sec.
这绝对违反了限制令
This definitely violates the restraining order.
我警告过你 -查德受了重伤
I tried to warn you. - Chad was severely injured.
我倒是想
I wish.
听着 不管你和查德之间发生了什么
Look, whatever's going on between you and Chad,
都不关我的事
it's not really my business, okay?
他是你的了 相信我
He's yours. Believe me.
但在我儿子的问题上 请你摆正你的位置
But mind your place with my son.
哈里森喜欢和我们住在一起
Harrison loves living with us.
一个11岁的孩子需要稳定的生活
An 11-year-old needs stability.
我做哈里森的母亲已经11年了
I've been Harrison's mother for 11 years, okay?
好吗 我创造了他
I made him.
我这辈子犯了很多错误 但我是个好妈妈
And I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I am a damn good mom.
听着 凯西 这其实是为了哈里森好
Look, Cassie, it's really about what's best for Harrison.
克洛伊 哈里森想和我一起住
Chloe, Harrison wants to live with me.
我不相信
I don't believe that.
那是因为在你这个年纪
That's because at your age,
你的前额叶皮质还没有完全发育
your prefrontal cortex hasn't really even fully formed.
我下个月就25岁了
I'll be 25 next month.
恭喜你 你可以租车了
Congratulations. You can rent a car.
如果你真的在乎 什么才是对哈里森最好的选择
If you really care what's best for Harrison,
那你就滚开
you will back the fuck off.
但是…
But--
(后妈)
还有 如果再让我看到你穿着那件T恤
And if I ever, so help me God, see you in that shirt again...
这么说吧 我肯定会让你肠子都悔青的 好吗
Let's just say you will have wished you hadn't, okay?
他还没承认服用鸦♥片♥剂吗
And he still hasn't admitted to any opiate use?
没 但再说一次 他表现出了所有症状 现在他已经100%好转了
No, but, again, he exhibited every symptom, and now he's 100% better.
好像就在几个小时前
And it feels like it was just a few hours ago
我问你为什么不先咨♥询♥我
I was asking you why didn't you consult me first
并明确告诉你不要再先斩后奏了
and specifically telling you never to do that again.
但你却背着我
But instead, you went behind my back and--
我又做了一次 -你♥他♥妈♥又犯了
I did it again. - You did it again, for fuck's sake.
这年头还有诚实的人吗
Is anybody honest about anything anymore?
还是我们都在敷衍了事地过日子
Or are we all just bullshitting our way through life?
只是个病例… -我那是反问
It's just a case of-- - That was rhetorical.
你为什么不来找我 -你很忙
Why didn't you come and find me? - You were a little busy.
认真的吗
Really?
想个好点的借口 莫汉医生
Do better, Dr. Mohan.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
丁丙诺啡是非常规用药
Using BUPE was unconventional,
虽然不危险 但可能会被审查
and while it wasn't dangerous, it could be subject for scrutiny,
我现在真的不需要格洛丽亚 来找我麻烦
which I really don't need any more of right now from Gloria.
我以为这是医学生会犯的错误
I expect a level of this from medical students.
我对第三年实习生有更高的期望
I expect more from an R3.
别忘记你的誓言 好吗 把它们交给辛迪
And don't forget your vows. You know what? Just--just, uh, give 'em to Cindy,
让她拿着 然后你就不用想了
have her hold 'em, and then you don't got to think about it.
因为我是你父亲 这就是原因
Because I'm your father, that's why.
听着 医生回来了 我得挂了 回头再聊
Listen, the doctors are back. I got to go. I'll talk to you later.
好的 我爱你 再见
Yes, I love you. Bye.
你感觉如何 普格利西先生 -好多了 谢谢
How you feeling, Mr. Pugliesi? - Oh, so much better. Thank you.
你们觉得我出院之后
You guys think that I could have a little bit more of that medicine,
还能再吃几天那种药吗
just for the few days that I'm out here?
我只是希望陪我女儿走上婚礼红毯时 不会失态
I just want to be able to walk my daughter down the aisle without shitting myself.
我们给你的药物不是吗♥啡♥
The medication we gave you wasn't morphine.
是丁丙诺啡
It was something called buprenorphine, or BUPE.
对 她说过的
Yeah, no, she said that.
不管你怎么称呼它 医生 效果很好
I mean, whatever you call it, Doc, it worked great.
这是一种专门 针对阿片类药物戒断的药物
It's a medicine specifically targeted to treat opioid withdrawal.
所以它才有效
That's why it worked.
我不明白
Wait, I-I don't-- I don't understand.
所有迹象表明 你一直在使用阿片类药物
All indicators are that you have been using opioids.
包括止痛药 比如氢可酮 羟考酮
That would include pain medication like hydrocodone, oxycodone.
我告诉他们我不吸毒
I told them I don't do drugs.
哇 你竟然骗了我
Wow. You lied to me.
我没有骗你
I didn't lie.
我说过我给你用的是一种类吗♥啡♥药物
I said I was giving you a morphine-like drug
可以消除你的渴求感
that got rid of your cravings.
好吧…
Well,
你知道吗 这太扯了
you know what? This is bullshit.
我可以告你们的 你听到了吗
I mean, you know, I could sue all of you. You hear me?
我不是街上的瘾君子
I'm not some junkie on the street.
听着 我有家庭 有工作 我赚很多钱
Look, look, I-I got a family. I got a job. I make good money.
我会归还购物车 我纳税
I--you know, I return my shopping carts. I pay my taxes.
这听上去像是瘾君子吗 -是的
That sound like a drug addict to you? - Yes,
因为谁都可能是瘾君子 你就是最好的证明
because anybody can be an addict. - You are proof of that.
你服用的这些药 对你的疼痛无济于事
These pills that you were taking, they're not helping you with your pain.
它们让你困在里面
They are keeping you stuck in it.
很多非常好的人都在与成瘾作斗争
A lot of really good people struggle with addiction.
这是一种脑部疾病
It is a brain disease.
但社会环境和个人选择也是影响因素
But social environment and personal choice are also factors.
我没有问题 -好消息是
I don't have a problem. - The good news is
大脑的可塑性很强 环境也是
that the brain is highly dynamic, as is the environment.
但你必须在造成无法弥补的损害之前 停止这种行为
But you need to stop now before the damage is irreparable.
不 去他妈的医院 去你♥妈♥的♥
No, screw this hospital, okay? And screw you.
嘿
Hey.
莫汉医生会给你制定一个医疗计划
Doctor Mohan-- Doctor Mohan will advise you on our proposed action plan.
你可以选择遵从或不遵从 这完全取决于你
You can either choose to follow it or not. That is entirely up to you.
我祝你好运 普格利西先生
I wish you luck, Mr. Pugliesi.
我们会给你开七天量的赛宝松
We're giving you a seven-day supply of a drug called Suboxone.
我们可以给你准备… -滚开 我没兴趣
We can set you up with a medic-- - Fuck off. I'm not interested.
我很小的时候父亲就去世了
My father passed away when I was young.
我不知道我是否会结婚
I don't know if I'll ever get married,
但如果我结婚了 他不会陪我走过红毯
but if I do, it'll be without him walking me down the aisle.
我很高兴 你女儿在婚礼那天有你陪伴
I'm glad your daughter has you there on her wedding day.
我希望她人生中其他重要的日子 也能有你的陪伴
I hope she gets to have you there for all of her other big days to come, too.
莫汉医生
Dr. Mohan.
我并不总是知道该说什么才最合适
I, uh--I don't always know the exact right thing to say,
但我为你♥爸♥爸的事感到遗憾
but I am sorry about your dad.
那是很久以前的事了 但谢谢你
It was a long time ago, but thank you.
罗比医生
Dr. Robby.
我在大厅等了将近一个小时了
I've been waiting in the lobby for almost an hour.
你说你马上就来找我
You said you'd be right there.
特蕾莎 我很抱歉
Theresa, oh, I am so sorry.
我们人手有点不足
Uh, we are a little understaffed.
我的脑子被各种事情填满了
And, truthfully, my head has been in a million different places--
你能原谅我吗 我现在来了 请说吧 发生什么事了
can you forgive me? I'm here now. Please. What's going on?
心理医生和我谈过了 并让我作为申请人
The psychologist spoke to me about becoming a petitioner
对大卫进行非自愿精神病关押
to place David on a involuntary psychiatric hold.
但这能是匿名的吗
But can that be anonymous?
不行 在宾夕法尼亚州 申请302条款的人
No. To call a 302 in the state of Pennsylvania,
需要承认亲眼目睹了令人担忧的行为
the petitioner needs to admit to having witnessed the concerning behavior,
你还需要一名医生和一名社工的签字
and you need a physician and a social worker to sign off,
这点我和琪拉雅可以帮忙
which both Kiara and I can do.
如果我错了呢
What if I'm wrong?
那你就道歉
Then you apologize.
我们会帮你解释 这是出于对他安全的担忧
And we will help you explain that this came from concern for his safety.
如果你是对的呢
What if you're right?
但如果我成了申请人…
But if I become a petitioner,
我这是在对儿子做什么呀
what am I doing to my son?
你想让他得到他需要的帮助
You... are trying to get him the help that it sounds like he needs.
大卫失去了父亲 这种事对任何人来说都不好过
David lost his father. That would affect anyone.
但如果我们没教会年轻人
But we are failing young men,
如何表达情绪 那我们就是没尽到责任
because we don't teach them how to express their emotions.
我们告诉他们要爷们一点
We just tell them to man up,
让他们从有毒的播客中 学习如何成为男人
and then we let them get their lessons in manhood from toxic podcasts.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表