剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
看手部外科医生 你会有一点针♥刺♥和灼烧的感觉
and a trip to the OR to see a hand surgeon. Pinprick and a little burning.
手术
An operation?
你刚才还在大喊感染的事
Well, you were just shouting a minute ago about infection,
并且有充分的理由
and with good reason.
虽然我确信你没有 感染狂犬病和艾滋病的风险
While I am sure you are in the clear for rabies and HIV,
但人类的嘴巴很脏 有些人比其他人的更脏
human mouths are filthy, some more than others.
怎么知道是否严重
How can you tell if it's bad?
问得好 金医生
Good question. Dr. K?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我要给你的关节间隙 注射一些无菌生理盐水
I am going to inject some sterile saline into your knuckle joint,
因为打了麻醉剂 你不会有感觉的
which you won't feel 'cause of the anesthetic.
如果盐水从咬伤处喷出来 那我们就知道了
If it comes spraying back out of the bite wound, we'll know.
准备好了吗 - 是的
Ready? - I guess.
涌出来了
There she blows.
该死
Ah, shit.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你听到了吗 你这个贱♥人♥
You hear that, you fucking bitch?
我必须得做手术了 都是拜你所赐
I've got to have surgery, thanks to you.
大快人心 是你袭击了我
Good. You assaulted me!
太对了
Damn right.
我敢打赌下次你就不会犯贱地 让别人戴口罩和发表意见了
And I'll bet next time, you keep your masks and opinions to yourself.
你没事吧
You OK?
没事
Yes.
三克优立新 静脉注射
3 grams Unasyn IV.
打给手术室 告诉他们 我们有个斗殴咬伤患者需要冲洗
Call the OR. Tell them we have a fight bite that needs to be washed out.
然后去休息室休息20分钟 如果有需要我会去找你
Then go take 20 minutes in the lounge. I'll come find you if I need you.
我不需要休息
I don't need a break.
你需要
Yes, you do.
好了
OK.
你需要我告诉外科医生 手术时别戴口罩吗
Oh, did you want me to tell the surgeons to go no masks for surgery?
什么 - 那个
What? - Well,
我们这些靠救人为生的人坚信 在传播疾病和感染方面
those of us who save lives for a living believe strongly that masks minimize risk
口罩能最大限度地降低风险
when it comes to spreading disease and infection.
但我想尊重你的信仰
But I--I want to respect your beliefs,
所以你觉得呢 手术要不要戴 不戴
so what do you think? With or without for surgery? Without?
戴吧
I want with.
好主意
Good call.
直升机到了 食堂送冰块过来了吗
Helicopter's here. Cafeteria send the ice?
是的 所有冰块都拿过来了
Yeah, everything they got.
嘿 我听说他们要让你开始 参与中东和平计划了
Hey. I hear they're gonna start you working on the Middle East peace plan.
自从达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥和甘地之后就没有过了
Not since the Dalai Lama or Gandhi.
他们绝对该这么做 你真该看看我刚才的英姿 鼓舞人心
They'd be fucking-A right to. You should have seen me.
凶神恶煞 还有一点羞辱人
I was inspiring, also terrifying, and a little bit shaming.
维持秩序的圣三一大♥法♥
Holy Trinity of crowd control.
嘿 大家能加快点速度吗 服药过量的病人来了
Hey, can we pick it up in here, please? Overdose is here.
匹兹堡音乐节 服药过量
PittFest OD.
基利拉斯顿 被带到匹兹堡音乐节的急救帐篷时
Keely Ralston, brought to the first aid tent
有精神状态改变和发热
at PittFest with altered mental status and fever.
体温太高 现场温度计测不出来 在途中做了气管插管
Temp too high for a field thermometer. Intubated en route.
我们得给她降温
We got to cool this lady down.
拿些冰袋来 放在头部 颈部和腹股沟处
Get some ice packs, head, neck, groin.
做一个全面的抽血化验 - 好的
Send off for a rainbow. - On it.
心率132 高压210低压120
Heart rate 132, BP 210 over 120.
天啊 太高了
Jesus, that's high.
现场已注射四毫克氯羟安定
Four of Ativan in the field.
瞳孔扩张 绝对是摇♥头♥丸♥服药过量
Pupils are dilated. Definitely MDMA overdose.
莫汉医生 你想怎么降血压
Dr. Mohan, how do you want to treat the BP?
β阻滞剂
Beta blockers?
不 无拮抗的α-β阻滞剂会害死她 再加四毫克氯羟安定
No. Unopposed alpha could kill her. Four more of Ativan, please.
认真的吗 - 她可能还需要40毫克
Seriously? - She might need another 40.
摇♥头♥丸♥导致的高血压和心动过速 是经中枢介导的
Hypertension and tachycardia from MDMA is centrally mediated.
氯羟安定是首选药物
Ativan is the drug of choice.
该死 核心体温41.8摄氏度
Damn. Core temp, 107.3.
好 在她把脑子烧坏之前 能再接个水管吗
OK, can we get another hose in here before she fries her brain, please?
行动起来 快点
Let's go. Come on.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嗨
Hi. You look lost.
你好像迷路了
No, it's my assistant
不 找不着路的是我的助理
who actually seems to have been misplaced.
我是说 做CT能做多久
I mean, how long does a CT take?
肯定不需要这么长时间
Certainly not this long.
有时排队的人会很多
They can get pretty backed up.
要我给你倒一杯难喝的咖啡吗 来份干三明治
Can I get you a cup of bad coffee? Dry sandwich?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我在休息室私藏的 冰镇拉克鲁瓦汽水呢
How about a cold LaCroix from my secret stash in the lounge?
我自己要喝一罐 我对那玩意上瘾了
I'm going for one myself. I'm freaking addicted.
我不喝饮料 你能带我去放射科吗
I'm good on drinks. Can you take me to radiology?
可以 这边走
Yeah, right this way. Right this way.
派珀 趁我们还有几分钟 我有些话想说
Piper, while we still have a few minutes, there are some things I want to say.
是啊 做保护措施
Yeah, use protection.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
绝对要 - 这是个错误
Totally. - It was a mistake.
绝对要
Totally.
我是街头医疗队的成员
I'm a part of the street team here.
那是一群医生和护士 他们走进社区
It's a group of doctors and nurses who go out into the community
帮助那些无法或不愿寻求帮助的人
and help people who can't or won't ask for help--
瘾君子 无家可归者 离家出走的人
addicts, unhoused, runaways.
我跟你说实话吧 派珀 我觉得你需要帮助
And I'll be honest with you, Piper. I think you need some help.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你有麻烦 我们可以帮你
If you're in trouble, we can help you.
我没有 好吗
I'm not. OK?
如果我们说完了 我想我该走了
And if we're done here, I think I'd like to go.
你至少可以看看这个吗
Will you at least take a look at this?
后面有联♥系♥方式
There's a list of resources on the back.
我不需要这个
I don't need that.
我知道 你没有手♥机♥
I know you don't have a phone,
但如果你能记下我的号♥码
but if you could just take my number, OK?
说不定会派上用场
You never know.
劳拉在哪里
Where's Laura?
带上这支笔呢
How about taking the pen?
如果你觉得不安全或有危险 就打这个电♥话♥
If you ever feel unsafe or in danger, call this number.
这是全国热♥线♥电♥话♥
It's a national hotline.
另一边有人全天候接听
There's somebody on the other end 24 7,
训练有素的专业人士 能为你提供任何帮助
a trained professional who can help with anything.
我不需要帮助
I have all the help I need.
我想走了 现在就走
I want to go. Now.
好的 我数到三 一 二 三
OK, on my count. One, two, three.
轻点
Gentle, gentle, gentle.
休斯顿 我们溅落到水里了
Houston, we have splashdown.
祝你好运 下一次见 - 好的
Good luck. See you on the next one. - Yep.
温度降到41.7
Temp's down to 107.1.
她需要在冰里待多久
How long does she need to stay in the ice, Dr. Santos?
我的最高记录是13分钟
My PB in the ice is 13 minutes.
桑托斯医生 - 直到她的体温恢复正常
Dr. Santos. - Until her temp is normal.
错了 体温降到39度就得捞出来
Wrong. You pull her out at 102.
否则我们可能会用力过猛 导致低体温症
Otherwise we could overshoot and cause hypothermia.
心率120 高压198低压116
Heart rate 120. Pressure 198 over 116.
继续注射氯羟安定吗
More Ativan?
再加四毫克
Another four, please.
为什么把她放在冰水里 桑托斯医生
Why is she on the ice, Dr. Santos?
降低体温
To bring her temp down.
这不是废话嘛 你没有回答问题
Wow, state the obvious, yet still don't answer the question.
我们降温越快 大脑 肝或肾脏永久损伤的几率
The quicker we bring it down, the less of a chance for permanent damage to the brain,
就越小
liver, or kidneys.
没错 她之前出汗了吗 - 很多汗
Exactly. Was she sweating? - Profusely.
如果她不是呢 桑托斯医生 如果她干得像块骨头渣呢
What if she wasn't, Dr. Santos? What if she was dry as a bone?
那我们就得考虑是抗胆碱能服药过量
Then we'd have to think anticholinergic overdose,
你这个比喻毫无人性
not sympathetic.
很好
Very good.
嘿
Hey.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表