剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I got a superficial scalp wound. Wrap it tight with frequent neuro checks.
我得评估你的伤势
I need to assess your injury.
我没事 先帮其他人吧
I'm fine. Help the others first, please. I'm fine.
先生 你有吃药吗
Sir, are you taking any medication?
只是药用大♥麻♥
Just medicinal marijuana.
你吃那个做什么 - 我一身的毛病
Yeah? What do you take that for? - Everything.
给每个人静脉注射
IVs on everyone.
我儿子怎么样了
How is my son?
奥马尔 他胸部中枪了
Omar. He was shot in the chest.
我们坐水管工货车来的
We were in the plumber van.
他在楼上和手术室的外科医生在一起
He is upstairs with the surgeons in the OR.
等我有更多消息我会来找你的
I will come and find you when I know more.
借过
Coming through!
杰西 挂一个血袋 然后直接送去手术室
Jesse, hang a unit, then right up to the OR.
她被枪击了 - 不是 看起来她被踩踏了
She shot? - No, looks like she got trampled.
在现场没有反应 救护车里还有三个人
Unresponsive in the field. Three more in the rig.
嘿 贾瓦迪 这个可能是钝性头部外伤
Hey, Javadi! Got a possible blunt head trauma here.
瞳孔正常
Pupils are good.
脉搏很强 好的 评估钝性头部外伤 胸部和腹部
Strong pulses. OK, assess for blunt head, chest, belly.
跟谁评估 - 任何人
With who? - Anybody.
怎么样 - 勉强能应付
How are we doing? - Heads above water so far.
有枪手的消息吗
Anything about the shooter?
我没听说 但我会试着了解最新情况
Haven't heard, but I'll try and get an update.
我看到朗登回来了 - 不可能
I see Langdon's back. - Yeah, not by choice.
等轮班结束后我会处理的
I'll deal with that when this shift is over.
柯林斯 - 没接电♥话♥
Collins? - Not answering.
我叫她关掉手♥机♥的 继续给她打电♥话♥
I told her to turn off her fucking phone. Keep trying her.
杰克 - 联♥系♥不上
Jake? - No.
但我联♥系♥上了他妈妈
But I got his mom on the landline.
我跟她说了联♥系♥上他后打给我们俩
Told her to call both of us when she reaches him.
环境服务经理 请到急诊室
Environmental services manager to the ER.
粉区一个 绿区一个 - 来了
One for pink and one for green. - On it.
对不起 所有媒体都得待在候诊室
I'm sorry. All press needs to stay in the waiting room.
我只需要两分钟 公众需要知道发生了什么
Come on, man, two minutes. The public needs to know what's going on.
医院前面 行人入口 我不会再重复了
Front of the hospital! Pedestrian entrance. I'm not telling you again.
什么情况
What's this?
对疼痛有反应 脉搏微弱 胸壁挫伤并有鞋印
Responds to pain only, thready pulse, chest wall contusions with boot prints on his shirt.
这里有个黄区的 拿轮椅来 - 好的 听起来问题不大
Yellow here, a wheelchair. - OK, sounds good.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
我本来希望 今年的感恩节和圣诞节能放假
Well, I was hoping for Thanksgiving and Christmas off this year.
但我们可以晚点再谈
But we can talk about it later.
为了正确放置胸管
For proper chest tube placement,
继续进行 直到最后一个开窗位于胸腔内...
keep going until the last fenestration is intrathoracic.
好了 停下 - 什么
OK, stop. - What?
我现在不需要你教我 - 你已经是专家了
I don't need you teaching me right now. - You're already an expert?
有点眼力见 妈妈
Read the fucking room, Mom!
3-0号♥缝线
3-0 silk.
我要为患者做水平褥式缝合 如果你想知道的话
I'm about to place a horizontal mattress, in case you're wondering.
看来你可以独当一面了
Looks like you've got this.
他的压力敷料浸透了
Soaked through his pressure dressing.
我们可以用雷尼夹来修复 - 那是什么
OK, yeah, we can fix that with Raney Clips. - What are those?
在神经外科手术中 我们用它在打开颅骨之前夹住头皮
They use them in neurosurgery to clamp off the scalp before opening the skull.
我马上回来 继续压住
All right. I'll be right back. Santos, keep pressure.
你们都很忙 我自己来吧 这需要举全村之力
You guys are swamped. I got this. It takes a village.
西尔维娅 维塔克
Sylvia. Sylvia? Whitaker!
西尔维娅 你能听到吗
Sylvia. Sylvia, can you hear me?
她没有桡动脉脉搏了 - 因为腿断了
I lost her radial pulse. - From a broken leg?
我们遗漏了什么 - 我不知道
Well, what did we miss? - I don't know.
心脏病 车祸导致的另一处损伤
Heart attack? Another injury from the car crash?
那是检查脉搏用的 - 它有E-FAST模式
That's for pulses. - It has an EFAST mode.
诊断成功 莫里森陷窝有血 肝脏撕裂伤
Diagnosis made. Blood in Morrison's, liver laceration.
车撞到了她的腹部 腿部受伤转移了我们的注意力
Car hit the belly. Leg was a distracting injury.
骨内输注 我去找点血 然后把她转移到粉区
Drill in an IO. I'm gonna get some blood, and then we'll move her to pink.
刚送了一个去手术室
Just sent another up to the OR.
红区空出了一个位子 - 好的
I got room for one more red. - On it.
没活下来 送去儿科了
Didn't make it. Going to Pedes.
创伤一室再来个红区患者 - 收到
Another red in Trauma One. - Copy that.
达娜 - 小心点 孩子
Dana, if I-- - Careful, kid.
我需要雷尼夹和一单位O型阴性血
I need Raney Clips and a unit of O-neg.
雷尼夹只有楼上手术室有
Raneys will have to come down from the OR.
我现在就需要 - 好的 我去拿 给我一包O型阴性血
I need them now. - OK. OK, I'll get them. O-neg here.
接着 - 谢谢
There you go. - Thanks.
我们需要清理一下这里
We need EVS with a mop.
出血不多 但有大量气体涌出
Not much blood, but a big rush of air.
他遭到了踩踏 导致肺部塌陷
Got trampled. Collapsed his lung. Tension pneumo.
张力性气胸 - 谁插的管
Who intubated? - I did.
我插的 - 莫汉做得很好
Mohan is on fire.
脉搏恢复了 - 太好了
Pulse is coming up. - OK, great.
有空位立刻送去粉区 - 知道了
Slide to pink as soon as there's room. - Got it.
嘿 有多少手术室可用
Hey, how many ORs available?
现在只有一个 五分钟内还能空出两个
One now. Two more in less than five.
手术前能再接一个 腹部和胸部伤患者吗
Can you take a belly and one more chest in pre?
没问题
No problem.
21号♥转去重症监护室 我马上回来 - 知道了
MCI 21 is going to ICU. I'll be back. - Got it.
红区
Red Zone, Red Zone.
西区3号♥满员 带他们去南区2号♥吧
Three West is full. Take them to Two South.
我需要塞洛仿 4乘4的切割纱布和弹性胶带
I need Xeroform, cut 4x4s, and elastoplast tape.
你来了
You're here!
来了一个粉区的
正是本人 你那边什么情况
In the flesh. What do you got?
行人被汽车撞伤
Auto versus ped.
我们以为只是胫腓骨骨折
We thought it was just a tib-fib fracture.
但后来我们发现了隐藏性肝脏撕裂
Then we found an occult liver laceration.
腿现在不是重点
Leg is low priority right now.
如果她输血后稳定了 可以等一小时再去手术室
If she stabilizes with blood, she can wait an hour for the OR.
如果没稳定呢 - 那就排到最前面 宝贝
And if not? - Front of the line, baby.
她儿子在手术室 胸口枪伤
Her son's in the OR with a GSW to the chest.
太好了 术后可以一家团聚了
Sweet. Family reunion in post-op.
维塔克 等这袋血输完了 我马上就回来
Whitaker, I'll be right back once this unit's in.
嘿
Hey!
做得好 你们俩
Good catch, you two.
我们没有塞洛仿了 我再去拿点
Hey, Langdon, we're out of Xeroform. I'll try to find some.
好的 加油 西尔维娅
Come on, Sylvia.
对不起 先生 急诊室关门了
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. The ER is closed.
从行人入口出去吧 - 我是病人
You'll have to exit out the pedestrian entrance. - I'm a patient.
那就去8号♥楼的家庭医院
Then you need to go to Family Medicine in Building 8.
我在4楼等待手术
No, I'm waiting for surgery on the fourth floor.
那就回床上去
OK, well, then go back to your bed.
我儿子在下面
My son is down here.
抱歉 先生 但没人能进出 除非他们躺在轮床上
I'm sorry, sir, but no one's in and out unless they're on a gurney.
好吧 听着 我妻子是急诊室医生 麦凯医生
OK, look, my wife is an ER doc, Dr. McKay.
她需要我带儿子回家 他在员工休息室
She needs me to get our son home. He's in the staff lounge.
好吧 那你快点 - 谢谢
All right, make it quick. - Thank you.
但是 嘿 我给你计时呢
But, hey... I am timing you.
如果你五分钟后没回来 我就去找你 明白吗
If you're not back in five, I'm coming after you. Got it?
好的 - 好的
Yeah, OK. - Yeah, OK.
我需要帮助
I need a tourniquet now!
好的 背部看起来没问题 没有出口伤
Back looks good. No exit wounds.
红区
Red Zone!
好 我马上回来
OK, I'll be right back.
贾瓦迪 骨内输注
Javadi, IO.
这里也是 - 琥珀胆碱已注射完毕
Here too. - Sux is on board.
她没有呼吸了 - 我来
She's not breathing. - I got it.
我进去了 给她吸氧
I'm in. Bag her.
查德 你在这里干什么
Chad, what are you doing here?
他们推迟了我的手术
They postponed my surgery.
你不能到这里来
You can't be in here.
去员工休息室跟哈里森一起待着
Go sit with Harrison in the staff lounge!
好的 - 快去
OK. - Now!
好的
OK.
又死了一个 正送去儿科
Another one for the morgue. Heading to Pedes.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表