剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Why do you ask? - Guy can't ask?
你从来没问过我的工作 怎么回事
You never ask me about my work. What gives?
妈妈让我问的 她只是想确保你没事
Mom wanted me to ask because she just wants to make sure that you're doing okay.
她有心了 我很好 -再次感谢你给我门票
That's very sweet of her. I'm doing fine. - Thank you for these again.
等你把女朋友介绍给我认识再谢吧
You can thank me by finally introducing me to your girlfriend.
今天不行 但很快 -玩得开心
Not today but soon. - Have fun.
嘿 我知道这话有点多余 但一定注意安全
Hey, I know it goes without saying, but please be safe.
我会的 -我是认真的
I will. - Seriously.
别拿任何人的东西
Don't take anything from anyone.
还没到中午 我今天就已经看过两起 芬太尼用药过量的病例了
I've already seen two fentanyl overdoses today. It's not even noon.
我保证 -好的
I promise. - Okay.
周日打篮球 -好的 我不会错过的
Basketball Sunday? - Yep, wouldn't miss it.
嘿 在你走之前… -请不要递给我避孕套
Hey, before you go, before you go. - Please don't hand me a condom.
避孕套 我只是想多给你点钱
Condom? I was gonna give you extra cash.
等等 你们要做♥爱♥吗 -谢谢
Wait, are you having sex? - Thank you.
随着警车逐渐逼近 司机好像已经失控了
Looks like the driver lost control as the police cars were closing in.
救护车已经停下了
The ambulance has definitely stopped.
看看这个
Check it out.
从这个角度很难判断 但他们好像撞到了…
It's difficult to tell from this angle, but it does look like they may have hit something.
该死 -那在我们的区域内
Damn! - That's in our zone.
救护车在我们的服务区撞车 准备好接收病人
Ambulance crashed in our catchment. Get ready for incoming.
你觉得有多少人 -除了司机以外 不知道
How many you think? - Other than the driver? No idea.
因为你已经过了十周
Since you're past ten weeks,
你需要服用米非司酮两次 一次是现在 一次是24小时之后
you'll need to take mifepristone twice, once now and once in 24 hours.
然后再过24小时服用米索前列醇
Then 24 hours after that, you'll take misoprostol,
两粒 在脸颊和牙龈中间含服
two pills which dissolve between the cheek and the gum,
六小时后再服用两粒相同的药丸
then two more of the same pills six hours later.
要记的东西好多 -每样东西都明确标记了
That's a lot to remember. - Everything is clearly labeled with
药物名称 剂量以及服用的确切时间
the names of the meds, the dose, and the exact time to take them.
会痛吗
Will it hurt?
可能会有阴♥道♥出血
You can expect some vaginal bleeding.
可能会有一些抽筋 跟你来月经时的感觉很像
There may be some cramping, like when you're on your period.
如果你每小时出血超过两个垫子
If you're bleeding more than two pads an hour
或者疼痛太厉害 回来找我们
or the pain gets to be too much, come back in and see us.
我会一直陪着你
And I'll be with you the whole time.
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
克里斯蒂
Kristi!
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么 -嘿 注意言辞
What the hell are you doing here? - Hey, language!
这个问题应该我来问你
And I should be asking you the same thing.
不好意思 你是谁 -我是她妈妈
Excuse me. Who are you? - I'm her mom.
妈妈 你不是她妈妈吗
Mom? Aren't you her mom?
我可以解释 -不 那是我妹妹勒奈特
I can explain. - No, that's my sister, Lynette.
我是克里斯蒂的母亲
I am Kristi's mother.
克里斯
Kris...
克里斯 宝贝 你在这里做什么
Kris, baby, what are you doing here?
我是来堕胎的
I'm here for an abortion.
你已经堕胎了吗
Did you do it already?
还没有 -好的 谢天谢地
Not yet. - Okay. Thank God.
好了 我们能各自都让一步…
Okay, okay, can we all just take a step back here and--
妈妈 我不想要这个孩子 这是我的决定
Mom, I want this. This is my decision.
不行 -请听她说话
No. - Just listen to her, El.
你给我闭嘴 你做得够多了
You can shut up! You have done enough.
我女儿未成年
My daughter is a minor,
所以没有我的允许 她不能堕胎 对吧
so she can't get this abortion without my say-so, right?
对吧
Is that right?
是的
That's correct.
那我不准你堕胎
Then there is no way this is happening.
现在不行 永远都不行
Not now, not ever.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表