剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第一季第九集
下午3点
你能让他接一下电♥话♥吗
Can you--can you just put him on the phone for a second?
我只想听听他的声音
I just want to hear his voice.
我儿子来了
There's my guy.
你好吗 伙计
How you doing, buddy?
我也想听你唱歌♥
I would love to hear your--your song.
你应该回家
You should go home.
那是我最不想待的地方
Oh, that is the last place I want to be.
你确定你不用去看产科医生吗
Are you sure you shouldn't see your OB?
我给自己检查过
I checked myself.
子♥宫♥是空的 基本没有出血了 我没事
Uterus is empty, barely spotting now. I'm fine.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Oh, honey. I'm so sorry.
我不应该买♥♥那个该死的婴儿车
Oh, I shouldn't have bought that fucking stroller.
去他妈的婴儿车
Fuck that fucking stroller.
对所有人来说 失去孩子都是极其痛苦的经历
Losing a kid is hard on everybody.
这是最难的时刻了
That's as hard as it gets.
我们做这些汇报 是为了给这些困难的病例
We do these debriefs to try to give a sense of closure, meaning,
划上句号♥ 赋予意义 让我们释怀这种伤痛
to difficult cases so that they won't linger.
但是相信我 那些离去的孩子 会让你们难以释怀的
But trust me, the kids you'll lose will linger.
所以你们该怎么做
So what do you do?
我在新奥尔良大慈善机构做住院医生
I did my residency at Big Charity in New Orleans.
上班第一天 我接诊了一个五岁的小男孩
And day one, I got a kid, five-year-old boy,
他哥哥把他们父亲的枪拿来玩 意外射中了他
accidentally shot by his brother playing with Dad's gun,
他担心自己闯了大祸
worried he was gonna get in trouble
担心到心脏停跳 最终死去
right up until he coded and died.
那天晚上我问自己 “我该拿这个孩子怎么办 ”
That night, I asked myself, like, what do I do with this kid?
“我的这种感觉要安放在何处 ”
Where do I put this feeling?
结果我走了一整夜 我走啊走
And I found myself walking all night. I was walking and walking and walking.
发现自己来到了大慈善公墓的门口
Then I found myself back at the gates of Big Charity Cemetery,
我看着那些陵墓和地窖
and I'm looking at all those mausoleums and those crypts
我心想:“这就是我需要的
and I'm thinking to myself, OK, that's what I need.
我只是需要一个安全的地方 来存放这些感受”
I just need a safe place where I can put these feelings--
候诊室有病人打起来了
Yo, we got patients throwing punches in chairs.
好了 各位 我们回到岗位上吧
Uh, OK, everybody. Let's get back to it.
记住 医院有雇员援助计划
Just remember, the Employee Assistance Program is available,
如果有人需要聊聊的话 找我和琪拉雅都行
as are Kiara and myself, if anybody needs to talk.
麦凯在哪
Where's McKay?
中心区11号♥病房♥ 和那个尿道感染的会计助理在一起
In Central 11 with our UTI accounting assistant
我们把她老板晾在了北区2号♥病房♥
while we keep her boss on ice in North 2.
罗比 有一个危急病例要来 可能是摇♥头♥丸♥服药过量
Robby, critical case flying in-- possible MDMA overdose, high temp,
高热 直接从匹兹堡音乐节送过来的 五分钟后到
en route from PittFest. Five minutes out.
你待在这里做准备 候诊室交给我和艾哈迈德处理吧
Stay here. Set up for that. Ahmad and I got chairs.
嘿 柯林斯还好吗
Hey, hey. Is everything all right with Collins?
她不太对劲 但她不肯定跟我说
Something's bothering her. I asked her about it.
真想不到 她可能是从你那里学的
She said she doesn't want to talk to me about it. Oh. Imagine that. She probably learned it from you.
认真的吗 你刚刚发表了一篇题为 “如何埋葬感受”的演讲
Seriously? You just gave a speech titled "How to Literally Bury your Feelings."
现在 如果你不介意的话 我得去制止一场斗殴
Now, if you'll excuse me, I gotta break up a fight.
不 你得管管你老婆 伙计
Yo, you need to control your wife, man!
闭嘴
Shut it, man!
这房♥间里挤满了人
嘿 奥尔森
Hey, hey, Olsen!
搞什么 - 你总算来了
Olsen, what the fuck, man? - Took you long enough!
冷静 - 不 别叫我冷静
Calm down. - No. Don't tell me to calm down.
给你家孩子戴上口罩有多难
How hard is it to put a mask on your kid?
他有过敏 你这该死的福奇僵尸
He has allergies, you fucking Fauci zombie.
什么 - 过敏 去你的
What? - Allergies! Fuck you.
妈妈
你这该死的贱♥人♥ - 嘿 够了
You fucking bitch! - Hey! Hey! That's enough!
天哪 真不敢相信我会看到这一幕
Jesus almighty, I don't believe what I'm seeing.
你们以为自己在哪
Where do you people think you are, huh?
这里不是费城 这是医院 拜托
This ain't Philly. This is a hospital, for Christ's sakes.
你有什么毛病
What's the matter with you?
你们还好意思说自己是成年人
You call yourselves adults? Huh?
这里有孩子 你们应该为自己感到羞愧
There are children in here. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
奥尔森 你受伤了吗
Olsen, you catch any shrapnel?
这是我入职以来见过的最离谱的事 但我没事
Craziest shit I've seen since I've been here, but I'm good.
我没事 真的 - 好样的
I'm good, seriously. - Jack-offs.
女士们
Ladies,
你们都发完疯了吗 - 这太荒谬了
are we finished with the craziness? - This is fucking ridiculous.
我只是提议给她的孩子戴口罩
All I did was offer to put a mask on her child
他已经咳嗽了一个多小时了
who's been coughing for over an hour.
现在我他妈缺了半颗牙齿…
And--and now I'm missing half my goddamn tooth and talking like this.
首先 口罩屁用没有 其次 他是过敏
First of all, masks are bullshit. And B, it's an allergy.
他对猫皮屑过敏 就像我告诉你的那样
He's allergic to cat dander, like I fucking told you.
我妹妹把她的波斯猫带到我家… - 请你闭嘴
My sister brought her two Persians-- - Shut up. Shut up right now, please.
只回答我问的问题
And only answer the questions I ask.
你的牙哪去了 你吞掉了吗
What happened to the tooth? Did you swallow it?
我想没有 - 我想它还在我手里
I don't think so. - I think it's still in my hand.
确实是 你们都得打♥针♥了
It sure is. I hope you both have all your shots.
什么意思 疫苗吗 - 天哪 你就别跟着搅合了
What do you mean, like, vaccines? - Jesus, please don't stir this pot.
我们把这两位女士带回去治疗一下
Let's take these ladies back and get them treated,
分开治疗 - 跟我来
separately. - Stick with me.
来吧 女士 该走了 - 看来我们是一个团队了
Come on. Ma'am, it's time to go. - Guess that makes us a team.
看来是这样
I guess it does.
女士 你跟我和马提奥来吧
Ma'am, come with Mateo and I--
我和马提奥 对 跟我们俩一起
Mateo and me. Yes, with us both.
好吧 厄尔 让我们看看你 她真的让你挂了彩
OK, Earl, let's take a look at you. Oof, she really tagged you.
红发女人的左勾拳像比利康恩一样猛
Red's got a left hook like Billy Conn.
我们帮你清洗一下 来吧 宝贝
Well, let's get you cleaned up. Come on, baby.
抱歉 先生 你不能进去
Excuse me, sir. You're not allowed back there.
除非什么 我跟人打一架吗 还是变成流浪汉
Unless, what, I start a fight? - Become homeless?
显然只有这样才能看上病 - 我理解你的沮丧
Apparently, that's what it takes. - I understand your frustration.
我保证医生一旦有空 就会给你看的
I promise you'll be seen as soon as a provider is available.
但如果不断有新人插队
But how can they become available
他们怎么能有空呢
if new people keep cutting the fucking line?
没有队伍 我们是根据病患的严重程度排序的
There's no line. We see patients by severity of need.
等你的检查和化验结果一出来 就会有人叫你进去的
As soon as we have your tests and labs, you will be seen.
这地方太他妈难以置信了
This place is fucking unbelievable.
一遍又一遍地折腾人
Runaround after runaround.
嘿 艾瑞克艾斯特拉达 你好吗 你还在盯着我吗
Hey. What's up, Erik Estrada? Still keeping your eye on me?
一直都是 我的朋友 一直都是
Always, my friend. Always.
艾瑞克艾斯特拉达是谁 - 这你都不知道 《加州公路巡警》
Who's Erik Estrada? - Shame on you. "CHiPs."
多看看电视剧吧 还有 谢谢你
Know your television history. And thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
都是疯子
Crazy people.
就算你把我的牙齿取出来了 我也不想要 它碰过那女人的身体
If you do get my tooth out, I don't want it after it's been inside that woman.
牙齿是接不上的
Reattachment wouldn't be possible.
牙本质二型断裂 用牙科粘合剂密封
A type two fracture into the dentin. Seal with dental cement.
我给你开些青霉素V钾 吃软质食物
Prescription for Pen VK, soft diet.
一到三天后找牙医做牙冠检查
Follow up with the dentist in one to three days for a crown.
我去看拳王阿里时 你能搞定斯平克斯吗
You handle Spinks while I check on Ali.
你能行的 对吧 搭档
You got this. Don't worry, partner.
是的 我完全没问题
Yes. I totally got this.
这里情况如何
How are we doing in here?
你应该给那贱♥人♥开点钙片 因为我根本没用力
You should write that bitch a script for calcium because I didn't even hit her that hard.
你的大豆拿铁里放太多杏仁奶了
Too much almond milk in your soy lattes.
你这句话驴唇不对马嘴
That doesn't even make sense.
大多数杏仁饮品和豆浆都富含钙
You know, most commercial almond and soy milks are fortified with calcium,
所以它们的钙含量比牛奶高
so they end up having a higher percentage of calcium than cows' milk.
用碘伏消过毒并覆盖好手术铺巾 - 很好 让我们来仔细看看
Prepped with Betadine and draped. - Very nice. Let's have a closer look.
金医生 你能帮我拿一个 10毫升的注射器
Dr. King, can you please grab me a 10 cc syringe,
一个20号♥针头 和一些无菌生理盐水吗
a 20 gauge needle, and some sterile saline, please?
拔♥出♥来♥ 缝合 然后送我出去
Pluck it out, stitch me up, and send me home.
我得回去找我的孩子
I've got to get back out there to my kid,
顺便说一句 她还没看上病呢
who is still waiting to be seen, by the way.
恐怕事情要复杂一点
Afraid it's a little more complicated than that.
你被咬了一口
You got yourself a fight bite,
这意味着几件事
which means a couple things.
首先我们需要确定 咬伤是否延伸到了关节间隙
First, we need to determine if the bite extended into the joint space.
如果是的话 你需要静脉注射抗生素 还要去手术室走一趟
If it did, you're gonna need IV antibiotics
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表