剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
只是不要责怪自己
Just please don't blame yourself.
我们这么多年的朋友了 我不想看到你这样
We've been friends a long time. I would hate it.
不 我们不是朋友
No, we're not friends.
你也不是我父亲 所以滚开 - 杰克
And you're not my father, so fuck off! - Jake.
罗比
Robby.
杰克的女友莉亚的父母来了
Parents of Jake's girlfriend, Leah, are here.
我把他们安置在观察室了
I put them in the viewing room.
你好
Hello.
嘿 贝卡 - 嗨 梅尔
Hey, Becca. - Hi, Mel!
你准备好走了吗 - 好了
You ready to go? - Yep.
好吧 我们走 - 走吧
All right, let's go! - Let's go.
外面天黑了
Oh, wow. It's, uh--it's dark out.
对 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Sorry about that.
我今天多加了一会班 来晚了
I had to stay a little later than expected at work.
因为你的老板吗
Because of your boss?
不是
Oh, no, no, no.
一群人在音乐节上受伤了
A bunch of people got hurt at a music festival.
你得帮助他们 - 对
And you had to help them. - Yeah.
我们周五应该去餐厅吃饭
We're supposed to go to a restaurant on Fridays.
我们还是可以去餐厅
We could still go to a restaurant.
现在太晚了吧
It's not too late?
对我们金氏姐妹来说不晚
Not for us King sisters.
你想吃什么
What do you want to eat? - Pizza!
披萨 或是意大利面
Or spaghetti!
我不知道 我无法决定
I don't know. I can't decide.
两样都吃呢
Well, why don't we do both?
两样都吃 - 对
Both? - Yeah.
我们可以去餐厅吃意大利面 然后带一份披萨外卖♥♥
We can go out for spaghetti, and then take a pizza home with us.
真的吗
Really?
真的 有何不可
Yeah, why not?
我们还能看电影吗
Can we still watch a movie?
今天是周五 不是吗
It is Friday, isn't it?
我们看《圣诞精灵》
"Elf"!
好啊 可以
Yeah. Um, we could do "Elf."
或者我们可以看一部 以前没看过的电影
Or we could see a movie that we've never seen before.
但《圣诞精灵》很搞笑 - 对
But "Elf" is so funny! - Yup.
你占了我的位置
You're in my spot.
提醒你一下 Grubhub不会送餐到楼顶
Just so you know, Grubhub will not deliver to the roof,
但DoorDash有个外卖♥♥小哥马可
but there is a DoorDash guy-- uh, Marco--
愿意为了多挣十块爬上来
who will trek up here for an extra 10 bucks,
如果你要喝啤酒的话得二十
20 if you want beer.
刚才的演讲很精彩 真希望那是我讲的
Nice speech down there.
Wish I had given it.
不 你才不会那么想
No, you don't.
确实不会 但是...
No. Fuck no. But
我很高兴有人说了那番话
I'm glad somebody did.
是啊
Yeah.
我想我终于明白了 自己为何一次次回到这里
I think I finally understand why I keep coming back now.
这是刻在我们基因里的
It's in our DNA.
这是我们的职责 我们身不由己
It's what we do. We can't help it.
我们是保护蜂巢的蜜蜂
We're the--we're the bees that protect the hive.
也许你是 但我不是
Maybe you, not me.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你很清楚我在说什么
You know damn well what I'm talk-- I'm talking about.
我崩溃了
I broke.
你没有崩溃
You didn't break.
你没有崩溃 - 我把自己关了起来
You didn't break. - I shut down.
在大家最需要我的时候 我不在场
At the moment everybody needed me the most, I wasn't there.
我做不到 我退缩了
I couldn't do it. I choked.
多久 40秒
For what, for 40 seconds?
三分钟 十分钟
Three minutes? Ten minutes?
那又怎样
So fucking what?
我们都有这种时候
We all have that.
当你身处战争无法理解周围的一切时 就会这样
That is what happens when you're in a war and nothing makes sense.
我们作为一个物种幸存了下来
We survived as a species because we learned
是因为我们学会了合作和交流
how to cooperate and communicate,
所以当我们在互相残杀时
so when we're in the middle of killing each other,
这违背了我们存在的逻辑
it divides the very logic of our existence.
你的大脑开始短路
Your brain starts to short-circuit.
你只能专注于药物
All you can do is focus on the medicine.
药物是唯一能拯救病人 和你的理智的东西
The medicine's the only thing that saves the patient and your sanity.
如果你继续说下去 我就得喝一杯了
I'm gonna need a drink if you keep talking.
你明白我的意思吧
You get what I'm saying, right?
你今晚做得很出色
You rocked that shit down there tonight.
明白吗
Yeah?
你今晚做得很出色
You rocked that shit down there tonight.
我们都是
We all did.
我这是在夸你
Now that is a compliment.
偶尔也要接受别人的夸奖
Accept the damn compliment for once.
如果我们坚持一分钟不说话会怎样
What if we just didn't talk for a minute?
我只是想帮忙 - 我知道
I'm just trying to help. - I know.
我很感激你... - 还在说
I appreciate you-- - Still talking.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们现在去喝一杯吗
Get that drink now?
好
Yeah.
这才多久啊 又坐满了
It didn't take long to fill up in here.
永远都是人满为患
Never does.
我们的留观床位能撑多久
How long until we run out of boarding beds?
大概能撑到日出吧
Probably sunrise.
...勇气和专业精神...
她癫痫发作了 - 当然了
She had a seizure. - Of course she did.
看起来不错啊 阿伯特医生
Looking good, Dr. Abbot.
你也是 莫娜
You too, Myrna.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
嘿 水果蛋糕
Hey, fruitcake.
水果蛋糕 - 别问了
Fruitcake. - Don't ask.
你什么时候回来 - 我不知道
When are you coming back? - I don't know.
睡几个小时 大约2点回来
Grab a couple hours' sleep, come back around 2:00.
我觉得他们天亮前都不需要支援
I don't think they're gonna need relief until the morning.
你了解我的 我更喜欢值夜班
You know me. I prefer working nights.
你还没厌倦夜班吗
You're not sick of working nights yet?
我的心理医生认为 我在黑暗中找到了慰藉
My therapist thinks I find comfort in the darkness.
如果你想跟他聊聊 我可以给你他的号♥码
Could give you his number if you ever feel like talking to him.
有用吗
Does it help?
我还没从楼顶跳下去 不是吗
I haven't jumped off the roof, have I?
暂时还没有
Not yet.
嘿 来人啊 这里有老鼠
Hey! Hey! Somebody help me! There are rats in here!
我床上有老鼠
There were rats in my bed!
我觉得你床上没有老鼠
I don't think there are any rats in your bed.
有两只
There were two of them.
好的 先生 我们会处理的
OK, sir. We'll take care of that.
头部创伤 开始产生幻觉了 给他做个CT
Head trauma. Starting to hallucinate. Put him in line for a CT.
嘿 把毒品藏好 孩子们
Hey, hide the hard drugs, kids.
接得好
Oh, nice catch.
天啊
Man.
今天真够受的
Today was a motherfucker.
你以前经历过这种事吗
Have you ever been in anything like that before?
希望我们再也不用经历这种事了
Let's hope none of us ever has to again.
是啊
No shit.
我们可能会的
We probably will.
就算我们不会 其他人也会
If not us, others.
是啊 但我们好歹挺过来了 对吗
Yeah, but we survived that craziness, right?
敬匹兹堡急诊室的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
To the Pitt crew.
敬我们拯救的所有人
To all the people we saved.
同意 - 还有我们没能拯救的人
Here, here. - And the ones we couldn't.
这是酷小孩的据点吗
Is this where all the cool kids hang out?
你知道的
Oh, you know it.
很高兴有你们加入
Nice of you to join us.
如果真有那么一天的话
If there ever was a day.
抱歉 我不喝酒 我也知道为什么我就接住了
Actually, sorry, I don't drink. I don't know why I took that.
她年纪不够
She's not old enough.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表