剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
对膀胱周围及后方进行加压填塞
pack like hell around and behind the bladder.
在我们把他送上楼之前 这个压力应该能止住血
That pressure should stop the bleeding until we get him upstairs.
罗比 腹膜前填塞术 你怎么看
Robby. Preperitoneal packing. Thoughts?
我只在尸体实验室做过一次
Uh, I've only ever done one in cadaver lab.
因为这是手术室的活儿
Because it's an OR procedure.
我们在战地医院天天干这个
We did them all the time at the combat support hospitals.
那好吧 还等什么
All right! What the hell?
耻骨上区域消毒铺巾 全体人员穿戴无菌手术衣
Suprapubic prep and drape. Sterile gowns all around.
来吧 给手术室打电♥话♥
Hey, let's go. Get on the horn to the OR.
我们需要至少六块腹腔纱布 和你们那最大的拉钩
We need at least six lap pads and the biggest goddamn retractors you got.
迪弗拉钩 直角拉钩 随便哪种都行
Deavers, right angles, whatever.
做准备吧 牛仔 我们能搞定
Saddle up, cowboy. We got this.
埃利斯医生 你需要我做什么吗
Dr. Ellis, where do you need me?
明早7点回来 接替夜班人员
Back here at 7:00 a.m. to relieve the night shift.
我可以加班
I can work a double.
萨米拉 你是个很棒的医生
Samira, you are a great doctor,
但你得知道什么时候该停下 回家吧
but you need to know when to turn it off. Go home.
埃利斯医生 那个麻疹患儿的父母 最终同意做腰椎穿刺了
Oh, Dr. Ellis, the parents of the measles patient have finally consented to an LP,
但沈医生在创伤室脱不开身
but Dr. Shen is tied up with a trauma.
我可以做 - 交给我们就行了 走吧
I can do it. - We got this. Go.
你还好吗 - 我很好
You still doing OK? - I'm fine.
你目睹了枪击事件吗
Did you witness any of the shooting?
没有
No.
好的
OK, but, um,
但你是在其中一个停车场被发现的
you were found in one of the parking lots.
是的
Yeah.
你当时在那里做什么
What were you doing?
就是随便逛逛
I was just hanging out.
你和朋友在一起吗
Were you with friends?
没有
No.
你知道...
You know...
你可以告诉我任何事 好吗 我是来帮你的
you can tell me anything, right? I'm--I'm here to help,
如果可以的话
if I can.
我曾经有个好朋友
I had a--a good friend who, um,
我们经历了一些非常糟糕的事
went through some really ugly stuff with me.
我们当时少不更事 被一个年长的人占了便宜
We were young, and someone older was taking advantage of our age.
后来事情糟到我那个朋友自杀了
And things got so bad that my friend took her own life.
我没有一天不在后悔 当初要是能阻止她就好了
There isn't a day that I don't regret not being able to stop my friend,
可每一天我也都庆幸
but there also isn't a day that I'm not grateful
自己没有做出同样的选择
I didn't do the same.
人生有时候是很难的
Life can be so fucking hard.
但一切都会好起来
But it gets better.
不管你遇上了什么事
And there are people who can and want to help you
总有人有能力也愿意去帮助你
with whatever you're dealing with.
我只是不想再待在这里了
I just don't want to be here anymore.
那我们就找个专业人士跟你谈谈 帮你处理这些情绪
Then let's have you talk to a professional who can help you with those feelings.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you say?
你愿意跟别人聊聊吗
Will you talk to someone?
我又拿来了几块纱垫 - 放托盘上
Here come more lap pads. - Drop them on the Mayo.
给我十号♥刀 - 给我十号♥刀
both: Ten blade to me.
我做过上百次这种手术
I've done a hundred of these.
别管是谁 赶紧做啊
Just somebody fucking do it.
好吧 但只切到白线就行
All right, fine. But just down to the linea alba.
别切太深 当心伤到膀胱
I don't want you going down too deep and slicing the bladder.
谢谢你的安全提示
Thank you for the safety tip.
梅兹剪
Metz.
好的 - 镊子
OK. - Adson forceps.
等我划开筋膜
Once I'm through the fascia,
你就用手指把膀胱拨开
you're gonna sweep a finger around the bladder,
分离雷齐乌斯间隙
open up the space of Retzius.
这个位置是以19世纪
Named after Anders Retzius,
瑞典解剖学教授 安德斯雷齐乌斯命名的
19th-century Swedish professor of anatomy.
真的吗
Seriously?
研究医学史算是我 最接近爱好的消遣了
History of medicine is the closest thing I have to a hobby.
你最好别把这事 写进约会软件的简介里
You might want to leave that off your dating profile.
好了 膀胱两侧各塞三块纱垫 尽量往深了塞
All right, three lap pads on each side of the bladder, deep as you can.
迪弗拉钩
Deaver retractor.
以约翰布莱尔迪弗命名的
Named for John Blair Deaver,
他是费城的外科医生 在20世纪初期
Philadelphia surgeon who revolutionized abdominal surgery
革新了腹部手术技术
in the early 1900s.
我被一群医学书呆子包围了
I'm surrounded by med nerds.
我是在宾州念的医学院
I went to med school at Penn.
我每天都经过他的画像
I walked by his portrait every day.
这家伙做过十万台手术
Dude did, like, 100,000 surgeries.
病人的血压没有好转 收缩压72
Guys, BP is not any better. Systolic is 72.
再检查一次横切面
One more check of the transverse view.
在中线上 分毫不差
Perfectly in the midline.
纵切面呢
And the longitudinal view?
在椎间隙正中
Right between the vertebra.
可以开始了
Good to go.
你来 - 好的
You're up. - OK.
疼吗 他会感觉到吗
Is it painful? Will he feel it?
完全不会 他已经打了镇静剂
Not at all. He's fully sedated.
斜面朝上进针 朝肚脐方向穿刺
Enter bevel up. Aim for the umbilicus.
我刚才有突破感 - 那是棘上韧带
Oh, I felt a pop. - That's the supraspinous ligament.
慢慢进入
Enter slowly.
再突破一层就是黄韧带 接着就进去了
The next pop is the ligamentum flavum, and you're in.
感觉到了 好 现在撤导芯
Felt it. All right. Removing stylet.
好的 孩子爸爸 我们进去了
OK, Dad, we're in.
采集需要点时间 但脑脊液是清的
It's gonna take a minute to collect, but the fluid looks clear.
这是好事 对吧 - 这是好兆头
That's good, right? - It's a good sign.
实验室还需要做一些化验
The lab still needs to run some tests,
在显微镜下排除恶性可能
look under the microscope to rule out some bad stuff.
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
你说她不想旁观
You said she didn't want to be in the room.
我去给乔治娅买♥♥吃的了
I was getting Georgia something to eat.
好了 你去外面等
OK, wait outside.
停下你们在做的事 - 不行 快完成了
Stop what you're doing right now. - No, they're almost done!
真不敢相信你竟然背着我擅自做主
I can't believe you went behind my back.
我这么做是为了弗林 不是为你
I did what was best for Flynn, not for you.
把针从他背上拿开 - 不
Take that needle out of his back! - No.
快点 - 女士
Yes! - Ma'am,
别逼我请你离开
I don't want to have to ask you to leave.
马上把针拿出来
Take it out right now.
好的 马上就拿出来
Yep, coming out... now.
好了
All done.
我要给我儿子转院
My son is leaving this hospital.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她其实是个好妈妈
She really is a good mom.
第五块纱垫就位
Fifth lap pad in place.
好的
Yep.
第六块 手术完成 - 好的
Number six, and we're done. - OK.
高压92低压48 我觉得可以了
BP 92 over 48. That's good enough for me.
目前为止输了多少血
How much blood so far?
第二轮第五袋
Uh, up to five on the second MTP.
除非他再恶化 否则不用追加了 - 明白
No more unless he tanks again. - Sounds good.
我会陪着他直到介入放射科准备好
Hey, I'll stay with him until IR's ready.
好的 你自己一个人吗
OK. By yourself?
对 必须确保他不会再出血
Yeah. I need to make sure he doesn't get another drop of blood.
手术室不需要你吗
You're not needed in the OR?
不需要 今天一整晚都是骨科手术
Nah, it's ortho surgeries all night long now.
嘿 他没事吧
Hey, is he OK?
没事 他只是累了 我想我们都是
Yeah. He's just tired. I think we all are.
有需要就喊我们
Holler if you need us.
我不会的
I won't.
你为什么还在这里 - 快弄好了
Why are you still here? - Almost done.
刚才警♥察♥来过了 他们逮捕了道格德里斯科
That was the cops. They arrested Doug Driscoll.
太好了
Good.
他们问我要不要提起诉讼
They want to know if I want to press charges.
当然要
Uh, yes.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表