剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
还有其他药瓶受到影响吗
Any other vials affected?
只有这瓶
Just this one.
好吧
Okay.
查查制♥造♥商的网站 看有没有召回批号♥
Check the manufacturer's website, see if there's been a recall of the lot number.
如果这是第一个异常的药瓶呢
And what if this is the first irregular vial?
那就拿好它 以防万一还有其他问题
Then hold on to the vial in case there are any other issues.
嘿 看看谁来了 -嘿
Hey, look who's in the house! - Hey.
毒蛇杰克
Jake the Snake!
现在是中午11点 你不是应该在学校吗
It's 11:00 a.m. Aren't you supposed to be in school?
妈妈让我逃学去匹兹堡音乐节了 -你妈妈好吗
Mom let me ditch for Pittfest. - How's your mama?
她在松鼠山修复一栋房♥子
Oh, she's restoring some house in Squirrel Hill,
所以她很忙
so, you know, she's pretty busy.
太酷了吧 你找罗比吗 -是的 他拿着我们的门票
That's cool. You looking for Robby? - Yeah, he's got our festival passes.
你们要一起去吗
Oh, you going together?
我们本该一起去的 但我决定和一个朋友去了
We were supposed to, but, you know, I decided to go with a friend.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
莉亚 -好的
Leah. - Okay. Okay.
好的 -别瞒着我们
Okay, okay. - Don't hold out on us.
我们需要细节 你们在哪里认识的 你们在一起多久了
We need details. Where'd you meet? How long have you been together?
今年夏天在初级救生员培训时认识的 我们约会两个月了
We met at junior lifeguards this summer, and we've been dating for two months.
是的 她很棒 -真好 我为你感到高兴 孩子
Yeah, she's pretty great. - That's sweet. I'm happy for you, kiddo.
我去找罗比 让他知道你来了
I'm gonna go find Robby, let him know you're here.
嘿
Hey.
给你点建议 男人对男人
A little advice, man-to-man--
总是称赞她的衣服 在朋友面前握着她的手
always compliment her outfit, hold her hand in front of your friends,
在啪啪之前一定要戴好
and always wrap it before you tap it.
好的
Okay.
慢慢降低袖带压力 直到我们能确定确切位置
Slowly letting down the cuff pressure until we can identify the exact spot.
我看到了 就在那里
Oh, I see it. I see it. Right there.
好的 现在你可以做一个八字结缝合
Okay. Now you can place a figure-of-eight suture.
我从没做过这种缝合
I've never done one of those before.
听着 也许应该由你来做 -你绝对该这么做
Look, maybe you should just do it. - You should definitely do it.
维塔克可以的 很简单 缝两针就好
Whitaker's got this. It's easy, just two stitches in one.
大力下针 从前方到出血点的 一个简单的间断缝合
Take a big bite, a simple interrupted suture anterior to the bleeder.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
现在 不要打结 在后面再缝一次
Now instead of tying, throw another one posterior.
看起来不错 现在打一个普通的八字结
Looks good. Now a normal tie for a figure-of-eight.
我错过了什么吗
What did I miss in here?
我很抱歉 我只是…
I am so sorry. I just--
做了优秀的诊断 救了查森先生一命
Made an excellent catch and saved Mr. Chazen's life.
真的吗 -真的吗
Really? - Really?
真的吗
Really?
在化脓的血泡下有一个动脉被切到了
There was a cut arteriole under a ballotable vesicle.
如果查森先生没有清创就回家了
If Mr. Chazen had gone home without debridement,
水泡可能会被无法控制的出血侵蚀
the blister could have eroded with uncontrollable hemorrhage.
干得好
Nice work.
这位杰克逊波洛克 可能想去换一套工服
Jackson Pollock here might want to go hit the scrubs exchange.
好的
Yeah.
好吧
All right.
接下来是脚指甲内嵌的病人
Next up is an ingrown toenail.
但应该很快就能处理完 而且…
It should be pretty quick, though. And...
雪莉 你回来了 孩子们都去学校了吗
Sherry, you're back. The kids get to school okay?
是的 谢谢 -很好
Yeah. Thanks. - Hey, cool.
跟我来 我们帮你处理好伤口 好吗
Well, come with me, and we'll finish up your wound care, okay?
厄尔 你在这里干什么 -我饿了
Earl, what are you doing out here? - I'm hungry.
回里面去 我们给你拿三明治
Head back inside, and we'll get you a sandwich.
不要鸡蛋沙拉的 -没问题
No egg salad. - Sure.
来吧 -不好意思
Come on. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
我在这里已经五个小时了 好吗 比那个小妞更久
I've been here for over five hours, okay, way longer than that chick.
你能查一下名单吗 我叫德里斯科 道格德里斯科
Can you check the list? Driscoll? Doug Driscoll.
我们会根据每位患者病情的轻重缓急 尽可能快地给大家看病
Everybody is seen as quickly as possible and in order of medical care needed.
除非他们没等到就死了
Unless they die waiting.
看看啊 德里斯科先生 轮到你了
Would you look at that, Mr. Driscoll? It's actually time to bring you back.
谢天谢地 -你能照顾好德里斯科先生吗
Thank God. - Would you take care of Mr. Driscoll?
当然
Yeah, absolutely.
雪莉 你跟我来
Sherry, you're with me.
好 我们来帮你处理一下
Oh, yeah. Yeah, let's take care of this.
嘿 我有事跟你说
Hey, I need a minute.
我已经赌20块嫌犯是一个心怀不满的 前急救人员 在我们服务区外被抓获
I already put $20 on disgruntled ex-EMT caught outside of our catchment.
等混乱结束后 我会很乐意收下你的钱
And I will gladly take your money when that mess is over,
但我找你是关于一个病人
but this is about a patient.
克里斯蒂维勒 17岁 怀孕了
Kristi Wheeler, 17 years old, pregnant.
这是阿伯特昨天做的胎儿测量 而这是我做的
These are Abbot's fetal measurements from yesterday, and these are mine.
10-5和11-2 超声是一门艺术 不是科学
10-5 and 11-2. Well, ultrasound is an art, not a science.
即使在最好的医生手里
Even in the very best hands,
在头三个月里 预估胎龄的误差也可能在三到五天
the EGA differential can be within three to five days in the first trimester.
绝对有犯错的空间
Definitely room for error.
除非你是来做药物堕胎的
Not if you're here for a medication abortion
而且你已经过了规定的11周禁产期
and you're past the mandated 11-week cutoff.
也可能是不同操作员之间的差异
There can also be inter-operator variability.
我测量了胎囊是11-3 双顶径是11-1
I measured the gestational sac, 11-3, and the biparietal diameter, 11-1.
如果是11周内 我不可能测得出来
I didn't get a single measurement under 11 weeks.
所以你是什么意思 阿伯特为了帮助一个少女堕胎
So what are you saying, that Abbot lowballed his measurements
故意写小了测量数值
to help a teen get the abortion that she wants?
也许吧 -那么你有两个选择
Maybe. - Well, then you've got two choices.
你可以按照阿伯特的测量值来 或者你可以重测
You can go with Abbot's measurements, or you can redo your measurements,
回去找一个能显示11周或更短的角度
go back in, and pick an angle that shows 11 weeks or less.
请告诉我你在开玩笑
Please tell me you're joking.
几小时前你还准备与伦理委员会叫板
You were ready to roll up your sleeves
为了推♥翻♥斯宾塞先生子女的委托权 怎么这会儿又变了
and arm-wrestle the Ethics Committee a couple hours ago to override Mr. Spencer's children.
这是两回事
What changed?
斯宾塞先生不可能活下来
There was a clear, bright line that Mr. Spencer was never going to make it.
为克里斯蒂伪造医疗记录是违法的
Falsifying medical records for Kristi is flat-out illegal.
她才17岁 她的人生不该因此断送
She's 17. She deserves a life.
当然了
Of course she does.
但这不能危及到我的未来
But I will not jeopardize my future in the process.
你不会没事的
You'll be fine.
如果有人发现我伪造了医疗记录
Someone finds out I falsified medical records,
我会被取消住院实习项目的资格
I'll get booted from the residency program.
你都拿到终身职位了
You've got tenure.
最差的情况你也能在扬斯镇找到工作
Worst case, you have to take a job in Youngstown.
我们两个面临的风险是不同的
The risks are not the same for you as they are for me.
你说得对 我来做
You're right. I'll do it.
什么
What?
从克里斯蒂的病历中删掉你的记录 不论是身体♥检♥查还是初步诊断
Erase your history, physical, and impression from Kristi's chart.
就像你从没见过那个病人一样 我来接手
It'll be like you never saw the patient. I will take over.
我会新建一份病历并上传我做的影像
I will complete a new chart and upload my own image.
我不是要你… -作为你的主治医生 这是我的决定
Robby, I'm not asking you to-- - As your attending, it is my decision.
我是给她服用堕胎药的医生 不是你
I am a certified provider for Mifepristone. You are not.
作为一名严谨的医生 我应该在开药前检查每位病人…
And as a prudent physician, I should examine every patient before I order medication--
罗比
Robby.
什么事 -杰克来了
Yeah. - Jake's here.
太好了 尼克布拉德利的 灌注研究结果出来了吗
Hey. Great. Any word back on Nick Bradley's perfusion study results?
还在等着呢 -结果出来后来找我
Still waiting. - Will you come find me when the imaging's back?
他的家人已经经受了太多
These people have already been through enough.
是斯宾塞先生过世了吗 -是的
Is that Mr. Spencer? - Yeah.
罗比
Robby?
失陪一下 我想在斯宾塞先生的孩子 离开之前找到他们
Excuse me for one second. I want to go see if I can find Mr. Spencer's children before they leave.
你看起来有点憔悴 你还好吗
You look a little peaked. You okay?
我只是需要好好睡一觉
I just need a good night's sleep.
我会在午饭高峰前给你拿个烤奶酪
I'm gonna grab you a grilled cheese before the noon lunch rush;
这会让你的脸蛋恢复气色
it'll help some color back to your cheeks.
谢谢你 -交给我吧
Thank you. - I got you.
有人能帮忙吗
Can someone please help?
是我妈妈 她摔倒了 -发生什么事了
It's my mother. She fell. - What happened?
我在院子里摔倒了 胳膊受伤了 仅此而已
I fell in the yard. I hurt my arm. That's all.
我们杵在这面墙这里快一个小时了
We've been hugging this wall for almost an hour.
放松 我们要给她检查一下生命体征 -妈妈 你全身都是伤口
Relax. We're just gonna take her vitals. - Oh, Mom, you've got cuts all over.
我掉进了玫瑰丛里 我不会有事的
I fell in the rose bush. I'll be fine.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表