剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第一季第十三集
我这里需要帮助
Need some help over here!
谁把特警队叫来了
Who called in SWAT?
只是以防万一 他们还没找到枪手
Just a precaution. They still haven't found the shooter yet.
他们得待在外面 不能进来这里 -有警员受伤 你知道规矩的
They need to stay out there, not in here. - Officer down. You know the drill.
(下午7点)
16号♥导管插入右侧的肩锁关节 -我们需要打开气道
16 gauge in the right AC. - Definitely needs an airway.
你能止血吗 -后背需要海绵棒
Can you handle that bleeding? - Need a sponge stick for the back.
达娜 注射100毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥ 先用纱布清理 然后用凯利止血钳
Dana, 100 of ketamine and get some 4x4s on a kelly.
你们做得很好 继续
You guys are doing a great job. Keep it up.
坚持住 里奇 你会被照顾得很好
Hang in there, Richie. You're in good hands.
你会没事的 伙计
You're gonna be okay, man.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys.
往后退 我们在工作呢 别碍事
Back it up. We're trying to work here.
你们俩都是 快走
Come on. Both of youse, go.
胸腔引流管的输出量很少
And chest tube output is minimal.
可以送去心胸外科重症监护室了
Good for cardiothoracic ICU.
很好 就等运输部过来帮忙了
Nice. Okay. As soon as transpo can lend us a hand.
特警队怎么出动了
What's up with the SWAT team?
也许他们认为枪手会来
Maybe they think the shooter's coming here.
不会吧 真的吗 -什么
Shit, is that true? - What?
我儿子还在休息室呢
My kid's in the break room.
他们认为枪手朝这边来了
They think the shooter's heading this way?
一切皆有可能
Anything is possible.
不要散布谣言 我要把这个病人送去手术室
Don't spread rumors. I'm taking this one to the OR.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
我很好 你呢 -我很好
Yeah, I'm good. You? - I'm good.
我们拿到了多少血袋 -不知道 希望够用
How much blood are we getting? - I don't know.
我们应该在这里停下
I hope it's enough.
待在10点钟和2点钟之间
We're supposed to stop here and stay between 10:00 and 2:00.
12点钟在哪 -我觉得飞行员就在12点钟
Where's 12? - I think the pilot's 12.
我觉得我们站着不动就行 他们会把血袋拿给我们
I think we just stay back, and they bring the blood to us.
我想是这样
I think.
这里
Here.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. - Yep.
(人血)
要拿到行为健康科室的补给室吗
Do we take these to our supply room in Behavioral Health?
先去创伤室
Trauma rooms first.
然后我们去中心区的病人那里
Then we'll make our way out to the patients in the hub.
这是那批O型阴性血吗 -对 刚从屋顶拿下来的
That the O-neg delivery? - Yeah, straight from the roof.
杰西 挂上一袋 然后马上送去手术室
Jesse, hang a unit, then right up to the OR.
还有谁需要血
Who else needs blood?
所有人
Everybody.
给我们四袋 隔壁四袋 然后问问罗比和阿伯特
Leave us four units, four next door, and then check in with Robby and Abbot.
好的 隔壁我去送
Okay, I've got next door.
血来了
Blood's here.
太好了 挤一袋进去 越快越好
All right. Squeeze one in as fast as you can.
给我一袋
Bag for me.
你们需要血吗
You guys need blood?
暂时不用 先放达娜那吧
No, not just yet. Leave it with Dana.
嘿 维塔克 你还好吗 -很好
Hey, Whitaker. How you doing? - Yeah, fine.
需要的话就找人帮忙
Ask for help if you need it.
我看不到声带 给他吸氧
I can't see the cords. Let's bag him.
抱歉我用惯了可视喉镜
Sorry, I'm used to the GlideScope.
被科技宠坏了 达娜 你那里还有引导管吗
Spoiled by technology. Dana, you got a bougie back there?
没了 全都用光了
Completely out. Used them all up.
他醒着吗
Is he awake?
刚才醒着 现在给他打了镇静剂
He was. Now he's sedated.
现在应该插管了 -他的脉搏血氧饱和度是多少
Should be intubated by now. - Yeah, what's his pulse ox?
好了 除了他的搭档 所有人都去行为健康科室2号♥病房♥
All right, except for his partner, all of you into BH-2 now.
你们可以从窗户看 但你们得闭嘴 明白吗
You can watch from the window, but you need to zip it, capisce?
天啊 布丽奇特 谢天谢地 夜班来救场了
Oh, God. Bridget, thank God. Night shift to the rescue.
你的眼睛怎么了
What the hell happened to your eye?
又一个“满意”的顾客 情况比看起来更糟
Just another happy customer. Looks a lot worse than it is.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我本想早点来 但外面都快堵死了
I tried to get here sooner, but it is gridlocked out there.
这里也好不到哪去
It's not much better in here.
你听说枪手的事了吗
Did you hear anything about the shooter?
他们可能趁乱混在人群中跑了
They may have slipped away in the crowd with all this chaos.
嘿 你需要我去哪里
Hey, where do you need me?
北面是黄区 注意新来的孩子们
North is yellow. Keep an eye on the new kids.
明白 你有麻烦了就大声喊我 -好的
Got it. You holler if you're in trouble. - Yes, ma'am.
这里需要帮助
洁米 你需要什么
Jamie, what do you need?
给所有人静脉注射
IVs on everyone.
嗨 我是金医生
Hi, I'm Dr. King.
我叫巴斯特皮雷利
Buster Pirelli.
我猜你是个儿童艺人吧
I take it you're a children's entertainer.
你的观察能力真是惊人
Impressive observational skills.
没有活动性出血 从一到十评分 你能告诉我你的疼痛程度吗
Well, no active bleeding. Can you tell me your pain on a scale of 1 to 10?
至少三分
At least a 3.
你能动动手指吗
And can you wiggle your fingers?
另一只手
The--the other hand.
看起来你没有骨折
Well, it doesn't seem like you have a broken bone,
但我们会给你静脉注射 一些抗生素和止痛药
but we're gonna put you on some IV antibiotics and some pain meds.
好的
Got it.
你看到谁开枪打你了吗
You, uh, see who shot you?
没有 我甚至不确定 子弹是从哪个方向射过来的
No, I'm not even sure which direction the bullet came from.
嘿 这会对我的灵活性有影响吗 比如…
Hey, am I going to lose any dexterity? Like...
现在还很难说 但大概率不会
It's too soon to tell, but probably not.
我靠做气球动物为生
I make balloon animals for a living.
每周六周日两场生日派对
Two birthday parties booked every Saturday, Sunday
明年的档期都约满了 所以…
for the next year, so...
你一定很喜欢孩子
Wow, you must really love kids.
不太喜欢
Not really.
你会觉得有点刺痛
Okay, you're gonna feel a little pinprick here.
我靠
Fuck me!
进去了 这是为了给你注射抗生素
Uh, it's--it's in. It's just so we can give you antibiotics.
那和我中枪时一样疼
That hurt just as bad as when I got shot.
你给他做了骨内输液吗 -是的
You put in an IO? - Yeah.
别担心 先生 不会再疼了
Um, don't worry, sir. There will be no more pain.
维塔克 过来开个会
Whitaker, um, team huddle.
一起来 好吗
Join us, will you?
天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 你为什么那么做
Okay, um, why'd you do that?
罗比医生说每个人都要骨内输液
Dr. Robby said everyone gets an IO.
如果他们昏迷或是没反应的话
If they are unconscious or unresponsive.
如果病人醒着 意识清醒 就用标准静脉注射 而不是骨内输液
If the patient is awake and alert, it's just a standard IV, not an IO.
除非病人是哑巴 他们不会尖叫
Unless it's a mime. They can't scream.
给小丑注射利多卡因
Lidocaine for the clown.
门口又来了一堆
More at the door.
什么时候是个头啊
Is this ever gonna end?
抱歉 借过
Pardon. Coming through.
有个男人在流血 快把他救出来
Bleed and bandage it. Bring him out. To the other side?
出血太多 把凯利钳往右移一点
Ah, too much blood. Move that kelly to the right a little bit.
好点了吗 -没有
Any better? - Not really.
桡动脉脉搏 -还有
Radial pulse? - Still has it.
好像变弱了
Maybe a little weaker.
我可以试着压一个气泡出来 -好 来吧
I can try and give you a bubble. - Yeah, yeah, go for it.
不行 我什么都看不到
No, nothing. I'm not seeing anything.
好了 给他吸氧 准备做插管
Okay, let's bag him. I want to prep the neck.
你没有引导管
You don't have a bougie.
我有11号♥刀和祷告
I have an 11 blade and a prayer.
没有引导管 你可能会在气管上方造成假道
Without a bougie, you could create a false passage on top of the trachea
导致他死亡
and kill him.
在做切口 -对
You're doing a crike? - Yep.
没有皮肤拉钩 没有引导管 这是老派做法
No skin hooks, no bougie-- old school.
我包里有个战术气道工具包
I got a tactical airway in my bag here.
那是什么 -环甲膜切开术急救工具包
What is that? - It's a control crike kit.
太好了 去战场上用吧
Oh, that's perfect. Use that on the battlefield.
在完全黑暗的环境中 甚至在炮火下也能使用
Works in the pitch-dark when you're under fire.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表