剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
It's on the news?
是的 女士 -他们在哪里
Yes, ma'am. - Where are they?
他们正在往东去门罗维尔 -让我看看
They're headed east toward Monroeville. - Let me see.
我赌20块 他们是瘾君子 在我们辖区外被抓到
Give me $20 on junkies, caught, outside our zone.
太帅了
Well, damn.
好吧
All right.
柔软 无触痛
Soft, non-tender.
好的 佳怡 我们要检查一下腰部以下
Okay. Jia Yi, we're going to check below the waist.
你会被遮住的 你想让爸爸留下来吗
You'll be all covered up. Would you like Dad to stay?
是的 拜托 别走 -好的 我就在这里
Yes, please. Don't go. - Okay, I'm here. I'm here.
好了 膝盖抬起来 但把脚放在床上
All right, knees up, but keep your feet on the bed.
膝盖分开
And let the knees flop apart.
我们会做一个快速检查
We're just gonna take a quick look.
你会感觉到我触摸你的大腿 这样我们就能看见你尿尿的地方
You'll feel me touch your upper leg so we can see where you pee.
疼吗 -不疼
Any pain? - No, it's okay.
好了 你可以把腿放下了
Okay. You can put your legs back down.
你做得很好 我们知道该如何帮助你了
You did great, and we know how we can help you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这位父亲 我们能出去一下吗
Dad, can we step out for a minute?
干得好
Yay. Good job.
她怎么了
What's--what's wrong with her?
她母亲死于结肠癌 这…
Her mother died of colon cancer. Is it--
不 跟那个没关系
No, that has nothing to do with this.
你知道什么是处♥女♥膜吗
Do you know what a hymen is?
不太知道
I--not really.
当宝宝在子♥宫♥里发育时
When the baby is developing in the womb,
有一种叫处♥女♥膜的膜会阻断阴♥道♥通道
there's a membrane called the hymen which blocks the vaginal passage.
在出生前大部分会消失 但有时不会
Before birth, most of it goes away, but sometimes it doesn't.
这很危险吗 -不 完全不会
Is that dangerous? - No, not at all.
好消息是
The good news is that your daughter
你女儿的处♥女♥膜完全堵塞了阴♥道♥
has an imperforate hymen totally blocking the vagina.
我们看到了大约三个月的月经血
We saw what looks to be about three months of
堵在那里 快把处♥女♥膜冲破了
violaceous menstrual blood bulging from behind it.
我的天 -这是可以治愈的 而且很容易解决
Oh, my God. - It's totally curable and an easy fix.
你女儿需要做个小手术 最好是在麻醉下
Your daughter needs minor surgery best done under anesthesia
由妇科医生在手术室里操作
in an operating room by a gynecologist.
那她就没事了
Then she'll be okay?
是的 她会完全恢复正常
Yes, totally back to normal.
谢谢 我们…
Thank you. We, uh--
佳怡六岁的时候失去了母亲
we lost Jia Yi's mother when Jia Yi was six.
我尽力填补她的空缺
And I do my best to fill her place.
但随着她长大…
But as she gets older...
如果她妈妈在的话 她一定知道该怎么做
Her mother would have known what to do.
我相信你做得很好 她会没事的
I'm sure you do great. She's going to be fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们应该让她知道 这次由我来谈
We should let her know. I'll do the talking this time.
南区20号♥病房♥正在打扫
Housekeeping is turning over South 20.
天啊 我们太棒了 我不在的时候这里得是什么样啊
Damn, we're good. What's it like when I'm not here?
我不想泼你的冷水 但不管你在不在 这艘船都井然有序
I hate to break it to you, but I run a tight ship with or without you.
但有我在更有趣 对吧
More fun with me, though, right?
我讲的笑话更好笑 -一如既往
Jokes are better. - Always.
但你这人有个特点 情况越危急
But your tell is the hairier it gets,
你就越搞笑 你今天简直火力全开
the funnier you get, and you are on fire today.
罗比医生 是时候了
Dr. Robby, it's time.
嘿
Hey.
他还活着吗
Is he still with us?
这叫濒死呼吸
Those are called agonal respirations.
他快走到人生尽头了
Close to the end.
他几分钟前 叫了我们母亲的名字 玛吉
He said our mother's name a few minutes ago. Marge.
是吗
Did he?
就像她和我们一起在房♥间里
Like she was here in the room with us.
然后他笑了 闭上了眼睛
And--and then he smiled and just closed his eyes.
你们俩还好吗
How are you both holding up?
我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm exhausted.
是啊 我觉得我还好
Yeah, I--I-- I think I'm doing okay.
杰里米 我很高兴你在这里
Oh, Jereme, I am so glad that you are here.
我也是
Same.
我一个人撑不下去
I--I couldn't go through this by myself.
你不必一个人承受 莎拉和我都在这里
You don't have to. Sara and I are here.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thank you.
我需要你
I need you.
你的家人住得近是件好事
It's good that your families live close.
现在你们是彼此最亲的人了
This becomes a primary relationship now.
你们是彼此生命最后的见证人
You're the last witnesses to each other's lives.
你们承载了对方的记忆
You hold the memories.
想到我的记忆会是这样真叫人害怕
Scary thought, the way my memory's going.
我刚想到了一个很疯狂的主意
I just had the craziest idea.
你知道我们应该怎么做吗
You know what we should think about doing?
不如我们这个周末坐船出去吧
Why don't we take the boat out, like, this weekend?
不
Oh, no.
爸爸
复方新诺明 一天两次 温水浸泡
Bactrim twice a day, warm soaks,
两天后再来这里检查伤口 还有什么问题吗
and we'll see you here again in two days for a wound check. Do you have any questions?
嘿
Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey!
我需要一个轮床 马上 轮床
Hey, I need a gurney in here! Now! Gurney!
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表