剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
No mystery here. The cop said east on 376.
他们去斯威斯瓦尔了 -我在斯威斯瓦尔有个表亲
They're headed to Swissvale. - I have a cousin in Swissvale.
说这太疯狂了
Says it's crazy.
伙计们 他们不会去斯威斯瓦尔 他们要越过边境 加拿大 宝贝
Fellas, they are not going to Swissvale. They're crossing the line. Canada, baby.
加拿大在另一边 天才 来吧 我要拿走你的钱
That's the other way, genius. See, I'm taking all your money.
才不是 -你要拿走他的钱
No, you're not. - You're taking his money. You think so?
我要拆散这个缝纫会了 安东尼 你应该在分诊处
I'm breaking up this sewing circle. Antoine, you're supposed to be in triage.
丹尼森需要一个膝盖固定器和拐杖 快去吧
Dennison needs a knee immobilizer and crutches. Go on.
保罗 给北区5号♥病房♥的索普 做体♥位♥性生命体征检查
Paolo, take postural vitals on Thorpe in North 5,
给南区18号♥病房♥的方丹 再验一次血钾
and a repeat potassium draw on Fontaine in South 18.
拉里 你跟我来 好了 我们人数够了
Larry, you're coming with me. Okay, we have a quorum.
药到了吗 -是的 这家伙真是精力充沛
Meds finally here? - Yep. Guy's got some energy.
我们开始吧 唐纳休右腿 拉里左腿
Let's do this. Donahue, right leg. Larry, left leg.
金右臂 我左臂
Kim, right arm. I call left arm.
波拉按头 我们要给这位年轻人 注射麻醉 明白吗
Perlah takes the head. And our young man here will inject. Clear?
明白 -脉搏血氧浓度检测器
Yeah. - Pulse ox?
在这儿呢 -祝你好运
Right here. - Good luck.
肌肉注射到左大腿中前部
IM injection to the mid-anterior left thigh.
大家都准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
喂 维塔克
Yo, Whitaker.
你会打球吗 -什么 橄榄球吗
You play any ball? - What, football?
不是 躲避球 当然是橄榄球
No, dodgeball. Of course football.
是的 少年队的 其实我是很厉害的踢球手
Yeah, some peewee. You know, I was actually a pretty good kicker.
没什么用 听着 我和拉里会帮你挡住
Not helpful. Look, Larry and I are gonna block for you.
跟在我们后面
Come in right behind us.
我们分开抓他的腿时 你就从中间冲过去
When we split and go for his legs, you go right up the middle.
得分区 宝贝
End zone, baby.
好的 知道了 -好的
Okay, yeah. Got it. - Okay.
你们准备好了吗
You ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好的 克拉科齐亚先生 我们是来帮你的
Okay, Mr. Krakozhia, we're here to help you.
我们是来帮你的 天啊
We're here to help you-- oh, God!
我该怎么办 -该死
What do I do? - Shit.
恭喜你 孩子 你刚刚赢得了黄色的翅膀
Congrats, kid. You just earned your yellow wings.
好了 咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥一分钟之内 就会把他撂倒
Okay, midazolam will take him down in a minute.
监测他20分钟 之后 氟哌啶醇就会起效
We'll monitor him for 20. After that, the Haldol will have kicked in.
是的 他现在安定下来了
Yeah, he's settling down now.
我需要在这里待20分钟吗 -怎么 你有约会吗
Do I really need to be here for 20 minutes? - Why? You got a date?
我是说 我全身都是… -我开玩笑的
I mean, I'm covered in-- - I'm kidding.
谢谢你的帮忙 去洗洗吧
Thanks for your help. Go get cleaned up.
好的 谢谢大家
Okay. Thanks, everyone.
干得好 我知道我不需要说出来
Good work. I know I don't need to say it, but let's try
但我们要严格遵守 克拉科齐亚先生的用药时间表
to stay on top of Mr. Krakozhia's med schedule.
抱歉 -是啊 谢谢
Sorry. - Yeah, thanks.
需要我帮你取新手术服吗 -不用了 我要…
Can I help you get new scrubs? - Oh, no, it's good. I'm gonna...
不过谢谢你
Uh, thank you for the offer, though.
塔莎 你在餐厅工作
So, Tasha, you work in a restaurant?
不 缝两下
No, take it in two bites.
好的 -转动你的手腕
Okay. - Rotate your wrist.
跟着针的曲线
Follow the curve of the needle.
垂直拉出 保持与伤口距离相同
Exit at 90 degrees, same distance from the wound.
很好 -是的 我是阿提乌斯的侍酒师
Good. - Yes, I'm the sommelier at Altius.
阿提乌斯很棒的 -抱歉 你是做什么的
Oh, Altius is supposed to be amazing. - Sorry. What--what is it you do?
我是侍酒师 送酒员
I'm the sommelier, the wine steward.
我们有全市最好的酒窖 我不介意吹嘘一下
We have the best cellar in the city. I don't mind bragging.
听起来是个很棒的工作
Ah, it sounds like a great gig.
有专门的学校教这个吗 -天啊 是的 我有学位
Do you have to go to school for that? - Oh, my. Yeah. Yeah, I have a degree.
太酷了 -好了 怎么样
Mm, cool. - Okay. How's that?
非常好 第一个结要系外科结
Really good. First tie is a surgeon's knot.
缝线绕两次
Wrap the suture twice.
抓住短的一端 用足够的力道拉
Grab the short end. Pull with just enough tension.
把伤口边缘收在一起
Bring the wound edges together.
别太紧 否则会留下轨道疤痕
Not too tight or she'll have railroad tracks.
塔莎 你喝过的最爱的红酒是什么
So, Tasha, what's your favorite wine you've ever tasted--
或者说最贵的是什么
or most expensive?
两个问题是一个答案
Same answer for both--
2011年份的罗曼尼康帝酒庄陈酿
a 2011 Domaine de la Roman??e-Conti.
再来三个器械打结 -好的
Three more instrument ties. - Great.
平结 绕针头单圈
Square knots, single wrap around the needle driver.
那是法国酒吗
Is that French?
不能再法国了 那是勃艮第红酒 -一瓶多少钱
As French as it gets, a burgundy. - And how much does that cost?
那瓶我卖♥♥了一万八
I sold that bottle for $18,000.
不是这里 是在纽约 -你在开玩笑吗
Not here. That was in New York. - Are you kidding?
一瓶酒一万八
18 grand for a bottle of wine?
真有那么好喝吗
I mean, was it really that good?
那会改变你的人生 而我有过不少改变人生的经历
Life changing. And I know something about life changing.
也许有一天我会尝试 我还没到喝酒的年纪
Maybe one day. I'm still not old enough to drink--
合法喝酒
legally.
这有点吓人
That's a little scary.
而我还缺一万八以及 目前还在参加戒酒互助会
And I'm about 18 grand short and a friend of Bill's,
所以我暂且相信你说的话好了
so I'll have to take your word for it too.
我现在唯一的奢侈品就是保湿霜了
My only extravagance these days is moisturizer.
我理解
I hear you.
珍娜 有人要见你
Jenna, I have some people here to see you.
珍娜 -我的天
Jenna, oh. - Oh, my God.
我的天 -天啊 我很高兴你没事
Hi. - Oh, my God. I'm glad you're okay.
我很抱歉 我不知道这是怎么发生的 我发誓
I'm so sorry. I have no idea how this happened, I swear.
她…
Is she, um--
是的 她没问题了 你们可以带她回家了
Yes, she's cleared medically. You may take her home.
这是出院说明
Here's some discharge instructions,
但别乱吃药了 除非是医生或药房♥的药方
but no more pills unless they're from a doctor or pharmacy.
我知道了
Yeah. I won't.
我们要给你一些芬太尼试纸
We're giving you some fentanyl test strips.
对药片和液体都有效 这是纳洛酮喷雾剂
These work on pills and liquids. And this is a Narcan spray.
拜托把它放在包里 以防万一
Please, just keep it in your purse just in case
你参加的派对上有人能用得上
if you're at a party, and someone's out of it.
好的 谢谢 -你知道你有多幸运吗
Yeah, thank you. - You realize how lucky you are?
知道吗 -是的
Yes? - Yeah, I--I do.
布拉德利先生和太太 我刚和核医学部谈过
Mr. and Mrs. Bradley, I just spoke to nuclear medicine,
他们准备好在几分钟后
and they are ready to take Nick
给尼克做脑灌注研究测试
for the cerebral perfusion study test in a few minutes.
我们能和他待在一起吗 -当然可以
Can we stay with him? - Absolutely.
检查本身涉及辐射成像
The test itself involves radiation imaging,
所以你们必须在门外等着
so you'll have to wait just outside the door.
但戴夫会带你们过去的 -我带你们去能观摩的地方
But Dave will take you down. - I'll show you where you can be.
他也会负责把你们带回来
He'll also bring you back here.
结果大概需要一小时左右 拿到后我会来找你们
The results take about an hour or so, and I'll come find you when I get them.
然后再看情况
And we'll take it from there.
谢谢你 医生 -好的
Thank you, Doctor. - Okay.
抱歉让你们久等了
So sorry to keep you waiting.
我是希瑟柯林斯医生 你们一定是克里斯蒂和勒奈特维勒吧
I'm Dr. Heather Collins. You must be Kristi and Lynette Wheeler?
是的 -我们应该看阿伯特医生的
Yes. - Yes. We were supposed to see Dr. Abbot.
是的 阿伯特医生是很优秀的医生 但他偶尔也需要睡觉
Yes, Dr. Abbot is an amazing physician, but even he needs sleep occasionally.
我想我只是累了 我忘记给手♥机♥充电 结果我们都睡过头了
I guess I just got tired. And I forgot to charge my phone, and we overslept.
我从医学院开始 就用那个老式闹钟 从未失手
I use an old-fashioned alarm clock since med school. Never fails.
我家里就有这种闹钟 我只是忘了带来
That's what I have at home. I just forgot to bring it.
好的 我们今天要做药物流产对吗
Okay. I see we're doing a medication abortion today, correct?
是的
Yep.
因为一开始不是我接诊的 你介意我问几个问题吗
Well, since I didn't initially assess you, do you mind if I ask a few questions?
了解一下情况
Get up to speed?
不介意 -谢谢
No. - Thanks.
这是你第一次怀孕吗 -是的
Is this your first pregnancy? - Yes.
你17岁了 你上一次月经是什么时候
And you're 17? When did your last menstrual cycle start?
记不清了
Um, I'm not exactly sure.
六月底 可能是23号♥吧
End of June-- 23rd maybe?
对什么药物过敏吗 -没有
Any allergies to medication? - No.
以前做过手术吗 -没有
Any surgeries in the past? - No.
我需要再做一次快速超声检查
I need to do another quick ultrasound
确保你可以服用药物
to make sure everything is okay for the medication.
你想穿上病号♥服 确保你的衣服上不会沾满凝胶吗
Do you want to put on a gown to make sure you don't get gel all over your clothes?
好的
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表