剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
她会回来的 只不过下一次她会向深渊滑落得更远
She'll be back. Only she'll have slipped a little further.
有时需要多做几次工作
Sometimes it takes a few visits.
我怎么能把她留在这里
How can I keep her here?
你有什么主意吗
You got anything?
也许琪拉雅可以打打社会服务的牌
Maybe Kiara has a social services card to play.
我刚才看到她在创伤一室
She was by Trauma One last I saw her.
太聪明了 谢谢
Brilliant. Brilliant. Thank you.
这就是我存在的意义 解决难题
That's why I'm here, to be brilliant
还有带来和平
and bring peace.
心率84 高压126低压78
Heart rate's 84. BP 126 over 78.
室内空气下脉搏血氧饱和度99
Pulse ox, 99 on room air.
好消息 佩内尔先生
Good news, Mr. Pernell.
你的心脏 肺部和腹部看起来都很好
Your heart, lungs, and belly all look good.
对 只有腿
Yeah, just the leg.
这可能创下了公路擦伤的记录
Whoo, this might be a road rash record.
我们的绷带可能都不够用的
We might have to bust out the tape.
我有点担心克罗斯比
I'm getting a little worried about Crosby.
谁是克罗斯比
Who's Crosby?
他的狗 - 我的狗
His dog. - My dog.
克罗斯比在哪
Where is Crosby?
它在休息室 - 我想是在休息室
He's in the break room. - Your break room, I think.
它没事的 我们这里有很多爱狗人士
I'm sure he's fine. We got a lot of dog lovers around here.
我九周前刚晋升为 一只金毛贵宾犬的铲屎官
I'm the new owner of a nine-week-old Goldendoodle.
真好
Oh, nice.
克罗斯比是只梗犬
Crosby's a terrier.
这种狗很棒 意志坚定 有勇气 喜欢挖掘
Great dogs. Determined, courageous, love to dig.
它是以谁命名的 西德尼克罗斯比还是大卫克罗斯比
Who's he named for, Sidney or David?
大卫
David.
现在还是我周日早上固定的播放曲目
Still my Sunday morning soundtrack.
抱歉 总之 这名字不错
Sorry. Yeah, anyways, great name.
所以膝盖看起来很稳定
So the knee looks stable.
没有松弛迹象表明有韧带撕裂
There's no laxity to suggest a torn ligament.
我想疼痛可能只是因为擦伤的关系
I think the pain's probably just from the road rash,
但还是拍个X光片确认下吧
but let's get an X-ray just to be sure.
再来点吗♥啡♥ - 你真是个好人
Some more morphine? - You're a wonderful human being.
我们先从LET溶液开始吧 不超过30毫升
Let's start with LET, no more than 30 cc's.
我们会尝试用局部麻醉剂 来麻痹破损的皮肤
We're gonna try a topical anesthetic to numb the raw skin
然后再开始挑出碎石
before we start picking out all the gravel.
我的早间星座运势没有提到这些
Well, my morning horoscope didn't mention any of this.
往好的方面看
Well, hey, look on the bright side.
现在你可以跟别人炫耀你被车撞了
Now you can tell people that you got hit by a car.
没多少人能活着说出这句话
Not a lot of people can live to say that.
是啊 我希望撞我的人是有钱人 而且买♥♥了保险
Yeah, I hope whoever hit me is rich and well insured.
我会告诉他的 好的 谢谢
I'll let him know. OK. Thanks.
犯规了
Flag on the play.
孕检阳性
Positive pregnancy test.
你还想做扫描吗
You still want a scan?
也许她是因为宫外孕出血
Maybe she's bleeding from an ectopic.
不 她十天前在这里 产下了一个健康的宝宝
No, she delivered a healthy baby here ten days ago.
正常的阴♥道♥分娩 没有并发症
Normal vaginal delivery, no complications.
生产后的几周孕检都会呈阳性
Pregnancy tests stay positive for a few weeks.
所以可以做 - 可以 我们会通知技术人员
So are we good to go? - Good to go. We'll let the tech know.
天啊
Oh, man.
麦凯医生今早给她看过病
She was seen here this morning by Dr. McKay.
什么病
For what?
尿道感染 开了口服抗生素出院
Urinary tract infection. Discharged with oral antibiotics.
你觉得跟车祸有关吗
You think it has something to do with the crash?
也许吧 很难说
Yes. No. Maybe.
等我做完扫描 化验 和毒物检查后再问我
Ask me again after I've had the scans, labs, and tox screen.
不
No.
好吧 我有件事要跟你说
OK. So I need to talk to you about something.
说什么 - 帮我个忙
About what? - Do me a favor.
看着我 别转身 只要看着…
Look at me, and don't turn around and just watch--
妈呀 - 我告诉过你不要转身
Oh, hell no! - I told you not to turn around.
我希望有办法留住她 但是没有
I wish there was a way to keep her, but there just isn't.
好吧 管他的 我们就说我们需要再采一个尿样
Well--well, then fuck it. We'll just say that we need another urine sample,
说实验室把上一个样本放置太久 无法培养了
that the lab left the last one out too long and couldn't culture it.
好吧 然后呢
OK. Then what?
然后我会把采样杯给派珀 送她去卫生间
I'll give Piper the sample cup and send her down the hall to the bathroom.
我会在病房♥拖住劳拉
I'll stay with Laura in the room with some bullshit.
你在卫生间等派珀
You wait for Piper by the bathroom.
我要跟她说什么
To say what exactly?
我不知道 就是多一个人告诉她 “我觉得你有危险”
I don't know. Just be another voice saying, I see you in danger.
法律上我们能做的事是有限的 但我可以试着和她谈谈
There are limits to what we can legally do, but I can try to talk to her.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗨 又是麦凯医生 我能进来吗
Hi. It's Dr. McKay again. Can I come in?
我很抱歉
Sorry.
是啊
Yeah.
反正机会也不大
Well, it was a long shot anyway.
嘿
Hey.
我觉得派珀拿走了笔
I think Piper took a pen.
是的
Yeah.
体温39.5
Temp is 103.2.
很好 快成功了
Nice. Almost there.
天啊 市面上居然有上百种 不同的摇♥头♥丸♥
My God, there are literally hundreds of different MDMA pills.
而且毫克剂量范围乱七八糟的
And the milligram dosage range is all over the place.
听听这些名字 宝马5系 侏罗纪公园 红色超人
These names--BMW5, Jurassic Park, Red Superman.
她为什么抽搐 - 高热惊厥
Why is she seizing? - Febrile seizure?
不对 她的体温已经下来了
No, her temp is down.
也许她还需要氯羟安定
Maybe she needs more Ativan.
她已经注射20毫克了 而且生命体征逐步稳定了
No, she's had 20 already. And her vitals are stabilizing.
再加四毫克氯羟安定 准备一克开浦兰
Another four of Ativan. And prep a gram of Keppra.
我觉得这不是中枢神经的问题
I don't think this is a CNS problem.
她需要生理盐水
She needs saline.
她的化验结果还没出来
We don't have her labs back yet.
在音乐节上 你会跳舞好几个小时 你会流汗
At festivals, you dance for hours. You sweat,
你会喝好几加仑的水 但没有人会想到补充盐分
you drink gallons of water, but nobody thinks to replenish their salts.
这是低钠 低钠血症
It's low sodium. Hyponatremia.
她需要100毫升热盐水
She needs 100 cc's of hot saline.
我们还不知道她的钠含量
We don't know her sodium levels.
去准备100毫升3%盐水就行了 好吗
Drop 100 cc's of 3% and have it ready. OK?
去吧 再准备一克开浦兰 快点
Do it. And prep a gram of Keppra now.
开始注射开浦兰
Start the Keppra, please.
这样没用的
It's not gonna help.
创伤一室
Trauma One.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
是低钠血症
It's hyponatremia.
血清钠值很危急 只有112
Serum sodium is critical. Only 112.
我就知道
Knew it.
好的 我来推另外50毫升
OK, I'll push the other 50 cc's.
搞什么
What the hell?
她在抽搐 - 这还用说
She's seizing. - You think?
多久了 - 大约三分钟
How long? - About three minutes.
你为什么没来找我
Why did you not come get me?
我就在走廊对面
Hello? I was--I was across the hall.
相距9米 你们给她用过什么药
I was 30 feet away. What has she had already?
是低钠血症
It's hyponatremia.
我们注入了100毫升的3%盐水 效果很好
We pushed 100 cc's of 3% saline. That did the trick.
再说一次 你为什么不来找我
Again, why did you not come get me?
是我的错
It was my fault. Yeah, I want--
我想继续用氯羟安定和开浦兰
I wanted to keep going with Ativan and Keppra,
但莫汉医生想到了一个绝佳的主意 治疗低纳血症
but Dr. Mohan had an excellent idea to treat for hyponatremia
尽管化验结果还没出来
even before her labs came back.
体温下降到39.1
Temp's down to 102.4.
做得好 莫汉医生 再等一分钟我们把她从冰里捞出来
Good call, Dr. Mohan. Another minute, and we'll de-ice her.
而我要用这一分钟让桑托斯医生
I am going to take that minute to try to instill in Dr. Santos
清楚地了解
a very clear understanding of
她在这里的角色 以及她该如何发挥作用
what her role is here and how she is expected to function.
朗登医生 - 桑托斯医生
Dr. Langdon-- - Dr. Santos--
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表