剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我是金医生 这位是波拉 你叫什么名字
I'm Dr. King. This is Perlah. What's your name?
金吉尔北岛 我是她的女儿丽塔
Ginger Kitajima. I'm her daughter, Rita.
金吉尔 你撞到头了吗 -没有
Ginger, did you hit your head? - No.
她有可能是晕倒吗
Any chance she could have fainted?
我告诉过你了 我是绊倒了 -我不知道
I told you. I tripped. - I don't know.
我当时正在洗澡 她就出去了
I was taking a shower, and she went outside.
她不能在没有我陪同的情况下 去任何地方
She's not supposed to go outside anywhere without me.
她需要全天候的照顾 离不了人
She needs 24-7 assistance with ADLs.
你是主要照顾者吗 -我是她唯一的照顾者
Are you the primary caregiver? - I'm her only caregiver.
女士 你在吃什么药吗
Ma'am, what medications are you on?
只有一种
Oh, just one.
利培酮 我妈妈患有精神分♥裂♥症
Risperidone. My mom has schizophrenia.
高压132低压78
BP 132 over 78.
脉搏84 血氧饱和度98
Pulse 84. Sats 98.
以前没见过这位年轻女士 第一次来吗
I haven't seen this young lady around before. Somebody new?
嘴甜会让你无往不利
Flattery will get you everywhere.
在一楼摔倒的 生命体征良好
Ground-level fall. Good vitals.
没有头部伤 没有精神状况改变 只有肩部孤立伤
No head trauma, no AMS, and just an isolated shoulder injury.
你肚子疼吗
You have any pain in your belly?
没有 但下次要先请我吃晚饭才能碰
No, but next time, buy me dinner before you do that.
好吧 我们先做一些基础化验 然后再开点止痛药
Okay, let's order some basic labs and get some pain meds on board.
X光结果出来后找我 你妈妈会得到很好的照顾
And call me when the X-rays are back. Your mom's in very good hands.
你这么快就走了 -我不会离太远
You're leaving so soon? - Oh, I'm never far away.
我给你留支舞 -我会等着的
I'll save a dance for you. - I'll be counting on it.
看起来不只是生命体征而已 -我受够了 你上名单了 哈利
Looks like more than just vitals to me. - That's it. You're on the list, Harley.
该死 不要 波拉
Aw, shit. No. Perlah,
对不起 我收回刚才的话 -太迟了 你上名单了
I'm sorry! I take it back! - Too late! You're on the list.
(回收成功)
(返回件数:1 手术服可用件数:2)
好的
Okay.
(4号♥门开启)
什么
What?
我喜欢大屁♥股♥ 我不能撒谎
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.
你吓到我了
You scared me there.
想骑马吗 大男孩 -什么
Want a pony ride, big boy? - What?
打扰一下 莫娜 我需要跟我的同事讨论
Excuse me, Myrna. I need to discuss a confidential patient issue
一个病人的保密问题 我们需要一点隐私
with my colleague here. We need a little privacy.
回头见 亲爱的
Catch you later, sweet cheeks.
别介意莫娜 她不会伤害人 -她戴着手铐
Don't mind Myrna. She's harmless. - She's handcuffed.
所以她才不会伤害人
That's why she's harmless.
你得留意奥兹的耳朵感染情况
You gotta stay on top of Ozzie's ear infection.
他的药在冰箱里
His meds are in the fridge.
我们的狗过敏很严重
Our dog has really bad allergies.
我把鲁比的食物订单改到了星期一
And I changed Ruby's food order to Monday.
嫌贫爱富的小婊♥子♥ 它只喜欢好东西
Bougie bitch. She only likes the good stuff.
有其母必有其女
Like mother, like daughter.
很高兴知道你们还能逗对方笑
Nice to know you still make each other laugh.
逗对方笑 -给彼此极致的快乐
Make each other laugh. - Make each other deliriously happy.
抱歉 不是故意在你面前秀恩爱
Sorry. Didn't mean to get all mushy in front of you.
你在开玩笑吗 你们两个简直是羡煞旁人
Are you kidding me? You two are the sweetest.
我从来没见过夫妻之间有这种爱
I never got to see this kind of love between a married couple.
你父母不是那种甜蜜恩爱的类型
Your parents weren't the lovey-dovey type?
我13岁时我爸就去世了
My dad died when I was 13.
我很遗憾 -我也是
I'm so sorry. - Yeah, me too.
他是我学医的原因
He's the reason why I got into medicine
也是我进行急诊室 种族差异研究的原因
and the reason why I'm conducting research on racial disparity in the ER.
我正在对过去五年的有色人种患者 进行回顾式病历复查
I'm doing a retrospective chart review on our past five years of patients of color.
你就是这样知道我的疾病吗
Is that how you knew what was going on with me?
我们这里治疗镰状细胞的水平 不像其他医院那样好
We don't treat sickle cell here as well as they do in other hospitals,
但我希望改变这一点
but I'm hoping to change that.
情况如何 莫汉医生
Status, Dr. Mohan?
还在交换输血和供给高流量鼻氧
Still on exchange transfusion and high flow nasal oxygen,
但血氧饱和度在下降 她只有84
but oxygen sats are dropping. She's at 84.
那真的很低 -确实
That's really low. - Yes, it is.
交换输血的目标
The goal of exchange transfusion is
是将镰状血红蛋白的比例 降低到30%以下
to reduce the percentage of sickle hemoglobin to under 30%.
这并没有达到你妻子需要的速度
That is not happening at the rate that your wife needs,
这导致你的血液无法携带氧气
which is causing your blood to be unable to carry oxygen,
导致血细胞进一步阻塞
causing further blocked blood cells.
这是什么意思 -莫汉医生
What does that mean? - Dr. Mohan.
为了防止中风或心脏病发作 我们需要给你更多的氧气
To prevent stroke or heart attack, we need to get you more oxygen,
但我们需要插管
but we will need to intubate.
我们还要等多久才能知道 是不是真的有必要
How long can we wait to see if that's really necessary?
急性胸腔综合征可能进展很快
Acute chest syndrome can progress very quickly.
这是镰状细胞患者最常见的死因
It is the most common cause of death for patients with sickle cell.
我们必须插管
It is imperative that we intubate.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们给你和奥丁一些隐私 你们好好商量一下吧
Why don't we give you and Ondine some privacy so you can talk?
你想成为她们的朋友 但现在你需要成为乔伊斯的医生
Look, you want to be their friend, but right now, you need to be Joyce's doctor.
所以让她签署同意书 然后准备插管
So get her to sign the consent form and prep for the intubation.
43 44 45 46 47
43, 44, 45, 46, 47.
你不可能打破我的记录
You're not gonna beat my record.
你是怎么坚持到80个数的
How the hell did you stay on for 80?
我17岁而且比你强壮
I'm 17, and I'm more fit than you.
那孩子看起来和我一样大 -是的 没错
That kid looks my age. - Yeah, he is.
他怎么了
What happened to him?
18岁男孩 压力太大 从网上买♥♥了些助眠的药
Stressed-out 18-year-old took some pills off the internet to help him sleep.
那些药里有芬太尼
They were laced with fentanyl.
他会活下来吗
Is he gonna make it?
可怜的哈克贝利
Poor Huckleberry.
还不到11点半 你就已经被降职了
Not even 11:30 and you've already been demoted.
他们只有我这个尺码的太平间工服了
They had only morgue scrubs left in my size.
那我想你今天最好别搞砸其他事
Then I guess you better not fuck anything else up today, huh?
哟 唐纳休 -哟
Donahue.
你参与救护车追逐的赌注了吗
You get in on that ambulance-chase action?
对 20块赌人被抓到 拆车厂 在我们区域外
Yeah, $20 on catch, chop shop, out of our zone.
很大胆 我喜欢
Bold. I like it.
我能为你做什么
What can I do you for?
假设性问题 你会越过住院医师 直接找主治医生汇报工作吗
Hypothetical question-- would you ever go over a resident's head to the attending?
假设的话 我不推荐这么做
Hypothetically, I wouldn't recommend it
除非是品行问题或性骚扰
unless it's a behavioral issue or harassment.
那样的话 你可以向人力资源部门 提交一份保密报告
And in that case, you can make a confidential report to HR.
如果是与病人有关呢
What if it's more patient care related?
看情况 如果是小事就算了
Depends. If it's something minor, leave it alone.
如果是危及病人的事 那绝对要说
If it's something that endangers the patient, then definitely yes.
你自己选吧 你不想成为喊“狼来了”的实习生
Pick your battles. You don't want to be the intern who cried wolf.
疼吗 还没到时候 -是的
Yeah? Okay, still pretty raw. - Yeah.
我再给你打点麻醉
Let me put some more anesthetic on there, numb you up some more.
这是我的错
It's my own fault.
我早该知道 不能在卡式炉上烤棉花糖的
I should have known better than to try to make s'mores over a Sterno,
但他们一直在问
but they kept asking.
是啊 父母愿意为孩子做任何事
Yeah. The things we do for our kids.
是啊 你有孩子 对吧
Yeah. You have a kid, right?
对 他11岁
Yeah. He's 11.
他八岁时求我去露营给他过生日
And when he turned 8, he begged me to go camping for his birthday.
我们开了四个小时去新河峡谷
We drove four hours to New River Gorge.
我花了一小时才搭好帐篷
Took me an hour to set up the tent.
猜猜我们撑了多久
Guess how long we lasted.
三个小时
Three hours?
37分钟
37 minutes.
一场突如其来的雷雨 很快就把帐篷灌满了水
A thunderstorm came out of nowhere, filled the tent with water so fast,
我感觉自己就像被冲进了马桶
I felt like I was being flushed down a toilet.
太可惜了
I'm so sorry.
我们像下水道老鼠一样逃离了那里
Ran out of there like a couple of gutter rats.
最后在凌晨2点用一顿“开心乐园餐” 庆祝了他的生日
Ended up celebrating his birthday at 2:00 a.m. with a Happy Meal.
我的孩子要是能吃上开心乐园餐 让他们干什么都行
Oh, what my kids wouldn't give for a Happy Meal.
是啊 莎迪赛德那里一定有很高级的 麦当劳餐厅吧
Yeah, they must have some pretty fancy McDonald's up there in Shadyside.
是的
Yeah.
那是你住的地方 这是你病历上的地址
That's where you live? It's the address on your patient file.
严格来说不是
Technically, no.
我只是用这个地址让我的孩子们 可以上一所像样的学校
I just use the address so my kids can go to a decent school.
这样啊
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表