剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
嘿 没有手术服出来
Hey, there's no scrubs in here.
你得先把旧的还回去 它才会给你新的
Yeah, you have to put your old ones in before it'll give you a new pair.
什么
What?
原谅我 米尔顿先生
Forgive me, Mr. Milton.
嘿 你错过了今天最精彩的戏码
Hey, you missed the best action of the day.
我听说了 到底怎么回事
I heard. What happened?
那个脑死亡孩子的父亲 去跟另一个病人吵架了
Father of the brain-dead son goes after another patient
他认为是她给了他儿子毒品 害死了他
he thinks gave his son the drugs that killed him.
天啊 这种事该怎么处理 - 谁他妈知道
Jesus. How do you deal with that? - No fucking idea.
你这边是什么情况 出现什么事故了吗
Whoa, what happened here? Did we have an accident?
你以为我愿意穿这个吗
Do you think I'm wearing this by choice?
是因为上大号♥还是小号♥ - 就是洒上了一些东西
Was it number one or number two? - I just got some stuff spilled on me.
是体液吗 是你的吗
Was it a bodily fluid, and was it yours?
都不是 - 是从你害死了那个病人开始的吗
No and no. - Oh, is it from when you killed that guy?
我没有
I did not--
那家伙在睡梦中经历了严重心梗
that guy had a massive MI in his sleep.
别紧张 哈克贝利 我逗你玩呢
Relax, Huckleberry, I'm just fucking with you.
事实是 在你失去至少一个病人前 你都算不上是真正的医生
Truth is, you're not a real doctor until you've lost at least one patient.
命运还是眷顾你的 那不是你的错
You got off easy. It wasn't your fault.
不是所有人都能心安理得说出这句话
Not all of us can take comfort in saying that.
但是尽量别再害死其他人了
But try not to kill anybody else.
什么情况 - 比尔菲尔宾先生 46岁
What am I looking at? - Mr. Bill Philbin, 46.
他在遛狗时绊倒了
He tripped while walking his dog.
它看见了一只松鼠 这是我妻子的狗 该死的家伙根本都不喜欢我
He saw a squirrel. And it's my wife's dog. Damn thing doesn't even like me.
很明显 那只狗现在在哪里 - 希望被送去人道消灭了
Clearly. Where's the dog now? - Hopefully in a kill shelter.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
(成功回收)
(正在为你寻找商品) 请稍候)
太好了
Oh, yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想弄清楚 这怎么会发生在我们的儿子身上
I just want to understand how this could happen to our son.
我忍♥不住会想为什么是尼克而不是她
I can't stop wondering, why Nick and not her?
我控制不了自己
I can't help it.
我觉得你和我们部门的社工谈谈 会很有帮助
I think it would be helpful for you to speak with our department social worker.
你们愿意吗
Would you two be open to that?
这一切都太不公平了
None of this is fair.
是的
No. No, it's not.
但他还在呼吸
But he's still breathing.
是呼吸机在帮助他呼吸 脑死亡和死亡是一样的
The ventilator is breathing for him. Brain death is the same as death.
我们还在等的最后一个检测 结果出来了吗
What about that last test that we're waiting for?
我几乎可以保证结果是一样的
I can almost guarantee it'll stay the same.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
真希望我能多做点什么 来救你们的儿子
I wish I could have done more to save your son.
我们的社工琪拉雅 会尽可能地为你们提供帮助
Our social worker, Kiara, is here to help you with anything you might need.
她很专业 我这就去找她 让她来见你们
She's amazing. I'm gonna go find her and have her come see you.
我回到宿舍 几分钟后...
Go back to the dorm, and within a couple of minutes...
爸爸那边解决了吗
Get dad sorted out?
我想是的 他和他妻子现在情绪很不好
I think so. He and his wife are dealing with a lot right now.
这还用说 那是多大的打击
No shit. That's a tough one.
是啊 你知道琪拉雅在哪吗
Yeah. Do you know where Kiara is?
不确定 但我可以呼叫她
Not offhand, but I can page her.
不 没关系 我去找她吧 反正我也得去趟洗手间
No, it's OK. I'll find her. I got to hit the restroom anyway.
如果她往这边走 我会告诉她你在找她
I'll tell her you're looking for her if she comes this way.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 - 我想尿尿
Yep. - Now I got to pee.
凯文 带莫娜去尿尿
Kevin, take Myrna to pee.
问问达娜哪个病房♥空着 4单位吗♥啡♥ 然后预约个X光 好吗
Ask Dana what's open, four of morphine, and order an X-ray, OK?
收到
Copy.
嘿 闭合伤 叉车跟脚的对决
Hey, closed injury, forklift versus foot.
叉车赢了 - 明白了
Forklift won. - Got it.
嘿 那个厌女的人♥渣♥大卫有消息吗
Hey, any news on our incel kid, David?
我们还没有他的消息
Uh, I don't think we've heard from him yet,
我不知道你是否应该这样称呼他
and I don't know that you should refer to him that way.
他确实有一份他想要伤害的女孩名单
Well, he did have a list of girls' names he wanted to hurt.
她们可能有危险 警♥察♥在找他吗
They could be at risk. Are the cops looking for him?
还没到那一步 - 好的
Not sure we're there yet. - OK.
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgment,
我是最不希望警♥察♥介入的
and I'm the last person who wants to involve the police in anything,
但这种事如果判断失误 后果不堪设想
but you don't want to be wrong about this one.
我知道
I know. I know.
所以有什么问题
So what's the issue?
也许我只是不想毁了这孩子的人生
Maybe I don't want to ruin this kid's life.
你也不能让他毁了别人的人生
Well, you don't want him ruining anyone else's life either.
我自己也曾看走眼过 与厌女的人为伍
Look, I've personally been on the wrong side of someone who hates women.
我们不该站在错误的一方
It's not a safe place to be.
好吗
OK?
联♥系♥上大卫了吗
Any luck reaching David?
还没有 - 你给学校打过电♥话♥吗
Not yet. - Did you try calling the school?
他没去上课
He didn't show up for class.
知道他可能去哪了吗 朋友亲戚之类的
Any idea where he might have gone? Friends, relatives.
我们在州里没有亲人
We don't have any family in state.
而且大卫他不和任何人交往
And David, he doesn't associate with anyone.
特蕾莎 你觉得大卫会伤害
Theresa, do you think that David would try to hurt
名单上的女孩吗
any of the girls that are on that list?
不会
No.
你记得名单上的一些名字吗
Do you remember some of the names on that list?
不太记得 - 也许你可以试着回忆下
Not really. - Maybe you could try.
她怎么样了
How's she doing?
她很担心她儿子 你打算怎么办
She's worried sick about her son. What are you going to do?
我以为妈妈给他打电♥话♥后 他会回来的
I thought he would come back after mom called him.
嘿 如果我打着他妈妈 病情紧急的幌子
Hey, what are the ethics about me reaching out
把他骗过来 算不算违背职业道德
to him under the guise of a medical emergency with mom?
如果他对自己或他人造成危险
If he's a danger to himself or others,
我认为你有专业责任
I'd argue you have a professional responsibility
采取必要的行动
to do whatever is necessary.
好的
Right. OK.
嘿 你能跟之前那个 吸毒过量的孩子的父母谈谈吗
Hey, can you come talk to the parents of the OD'd kid that we brought in earlier?
因芬太尼过量服药的 18岁脑死亡患者
18-year-old brain-dead from a fentanyl overdose.
天啊 - 是的 独生子
Oh, jeez. - Yeah, only child.
我只是觉得他父母需要一点帮助
And I just think that the parents could use a little help processing
来处理他们所经历的一切
what they're going through.
他签过遗体捐赠吗
What about donation? Is he a candidate?
移植顾问可以带他们过去
If the transplant counselor could get him there,
但我想我们还不急于现在就打电♥话♥
but I think we're a ways away from calling them in.
我会尽力而为 - 谢谢 他们在中心区7号♥病房♥
I'll see what I can do. - Thank you. They're in Central 7.
我想给你们做个介绍 但我急着去解手
I would introduce you, but I really have to pee.
没事 - 谢谢
No worries. - Thank you.
搞什么 - 我刚看到一只老鼠
What the hell? - I just saw one of those rats.
然后你要给它静脉注射吗 - 这不好笑
And you thought you'd start an IV? - It's not funny.
做噩梦的又不是你
You're not the one who's gonna have nightmares.
我忘了你的老鼠恐惧症了
I forgot about your phobia with rats.
这不是恐惧症 没人喜欢老鼠
It is not a phobia. Nobody likes rats.
有些人把老鼠当宠物养
Some people keep them as pets.
如果你故意把老鼠养在家里 那不是宠物
If you are purposely keeping a rat in your house, that is not a pet.
而是潜在的心理健康问题的征兆
That is a sign of an underlying mental health problem.
好吧 如果这能让你感觉好点 就把它们想象成
OK, if it makes you feel any better, just think of them
有垂体疾病的可爱的迪士尼小老鼠
as cute little Disney mice with a pituitary condition.
随你怎么开玩笑 但如果那些恶心的东西咬了病人
Mm-hmm, joke all you want, but if one of those disgusting things bites
我们多了一个感染汉坦病毒的病例
a patient and we get a case of hantavirus,
看看到时谁要为此负责 老大
guess who's gonna have to answer for that one, Chief.
有道理 你之前聊天的那个警♥察♥ 叫什么来着
Point taken. What was the name of that cop you were talking to earlier?
什么警♥察♥ - 就是那个帅哥
What cop? - The good-looking one that you were talking to earlier.
我怎么知道 - 你们好像...
How would I know? - It seemed like you guys had--
管好你自己的事 - 怎么了
Stay in your own lane. - What?
我还什么都没问呢
I'm not even asking like that.
我真的有事找他
I really did want to talk to him about something.
灭虫师来了吗
Hey, did the exterminator come yet?
噢对 有时你挺可爱的
Yeah. Right. Sometimes you can be so cute.
这种事都必须经过上头批准
Anything like that has to go through facilities.
他们说他们会处理的
They said they'd handle it.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表