剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I'm sorry for laying into her so hard.
我怎么觉得还有个“但是”呢
Why do I feel there's a "but" coming?
但我觉得她没有团队精神 - 怎么说
But I don't think she's a team player. - How so?
她对病人挑挑拣拣
She's cherry-picking cases.
维塔克的病人今早去世后 她给他起了个很难听的外号♥
She gave Whitaker a shitty nickname after his patient died this morning.
她甚至骚扰贾瓦迪 让她妈妈推荐她去外科
She's--she's even harassing Javadi to get a rec from her mom for surgery.
如果她想去外科 那还在急诊室做什么
If she wants to be in surgery, what's she doing in the ER?
问得好 不如问问她的新闺蜜加西亚吧
That's a great question. Why don't you ask her new BFF, Garcia?
我知道你见过她们两个窃窃私语
I know that you've seen those two.
我是唯一指出她问题的人 所以她肯定会找机会泄愤
I'm the only one calling her out, so she has an axe to grind.
你总说在匹兹堡急诊室工作 就像参加团体运动
You've always said that being in the Pitt is like playing a team sport.
团队必须能够互相信任
A team has to be able to trust each other.
如果我们有一个薄弱环节 这整个地方就完了
If we have one weak link, this whole place goes to shit.
会议很成功
Good meeting.
打给家庭医院的佐兹 他们5点开急诊
Call Zauzy in Family Med. They open up their urgent care at 5:00.
通知他们我们要送过去两个 玩冰球受伤的孩子
Let them know we're sending up the two hockey kids.
好的 家庭医院的佐兹
Yep, Zauzy in Fam Med.
好的 记下了
OK, copy that.
还有去确认下厄尔的情况
And, uh, please check in on Earl.
那个可怜的家伙 被掐架的两个妈妈误伤了
Poor thing got caught in the crosshairs of that mom fight.
再给他带个三明治吧
Maybe bring him another sandwich.
好的 - 很好
Yeah, OK. - Good.
不要鸡蛋沙拉馅的
No egg salad.
达娜 放心吧 好吗 好好休息
Dana, I got you. OK? Rest up, bud.
你可以把这个姑娘的人从急诊室带走 但你带不走她的心
You can take the girl out of the ER, but you can't take the ER out of the girl.
旧习难改
Old habits die hard.
让我看看
Let me take a look?
看着是不太美观
Oh, she's a real beauty, all right.
但你的CT报告没问题
But your CT came back clean--
要相信人类强大的自愈能力
nothing Mother Nature can't heal on her own.
那真是太可惜了 我还想做个免费的隆鼻呢
Too bad. I was hoping for a free nose job.
可能会拿到工伤补贴 - 买♥♥一赠一
Probably get hazard pay. - Two for one.
如果你愿意 你可以回去工作了
You know, you're cleared to go back to work if you want--
或者回家
or home.
不
我还没准备好
Oh, not ready yet.
你呢 - 没有
You? - Nope.
有很多事要思考 - 是的
Got a lot to think about. - Yeah.
真是糟糕透顶的一天
Been a pretty fucked up day.
一群大脑组成的歌♥唱小组叫什么
What do you call a group of brains who form a singing group?
叫什么 - 胶质细胞合唱团
What? - A glia club.
这个有意思
Good one.
有变化随时通知我
Keep me posted if there are any changes.
梅塔医生和那些笑话是怎么回事
Um, what's with Dr. Mehta and the-- the jokes?
你知道为什么人们说 笑是最好的良药吗
You know why they say laughter is the best medicine?
因为这是真的
Because it's true.
笑会释放内啡肽 内啡肽有助于缓解疼痛
Laughter releases endorphins. Endorphins help relieve pain.
所以…
Um, so--
梅塔医生认为如果一个笑话 能帮助人们振作起来
Dr. Mehta thinks that if a joke helps raise spirits
让人们感觉好些 那他就会不遗余力
and makes people feel better, then he's all for it.
这是他的独家配方
It's his special sauce.
你有独家配方吗
Um, do you have a special sauce?
我很看重数据 但我很喜欢
I'm pretty data-driven, but I really like
跟我的病人聊聊他们的生活
to talk to my patients about their lives.
这让他们感觉自己很重要
Makes them feel important.
她醒了
She's waking up.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
挺好 - 你是想说“挺好”吗
OK. - Are you trying to say "OK"?
太好了 溶栓剂起作用了
Yes! The thrombolytics are working.
你能抬起右腿吗
Um, can you, uh, lift your right leg for me?
没关系 试着把它从一边移到另一边
That's OK. Um, try moving it from side to side.
你能告诉我们你的名字吗
Can you tell us your name?
可以
也许你可以在屏幕上打出来
Oh, um, maybe you can type it out on the screen here.
来
薇拉
Vera.
好的 你姓什么
OK, uh, and what's your last name?
穆拉希
Mullahy?
你好 薇拉穆拉希
Well, hello, Vera Mullahy.
嘿 查德真的很烦人 - 嘿
Hey. Chad's a real piece of work. - Hey.
我很感激你能接手
I appreciate you dealing with him.
其实挺有意思的
You know, it was actually kind of fun.
恕我不能苟同
I did not have that on my bingo card.
注射了异丙酚的病人 总是会带来很多乐趣
Well, you know, patients under propofol are always a good time.
是吗 他说了什么
Yeah? What did he say?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么好担心的
Nothing to worry about, unless you're concerned
除非你担心他还对你余情未了
he still has a thing for you.
如果我哪怕只是有这个念头 请立刻给我安乐死
Oh, please, euthanize me if I ever even consider it.
但是如果时光倒流 我还是会选择同样的人生
But, you know, if I could go back, I wouldn't change a thing.
没有查德 我就不会有哈里森
Without Chad, I wouldn't have Harrison.
你很幸运
You're very lucky.
是啊
I know, right?
好了 再次感谢
All right. Thanks again.
我正准备带她出去时
I was getting ready to take her up
她突发血管水肿 血氧饱和度也下降了
when she developed angioedema, and her sats dropped.
有一点喘鸣
A little bit of stridor.
嘴唇肿胀 舌头肿胀
Swollen lips, swollen tongue.
薇拉 这是我们给你的药物的副作用
Vera, this is a side effect of the medication we gave you.
经鼻高流量氧疗后血氧饱和度上升了
Sats are up with high flow nasal.
是过敏 叫罗比来
It's anaphylaxis. Get Robby.
血管水肿并不总是因为过敏
Angioedema is not always anaphylaxis.
我知道 但过敏可能会发展到血肿 并造成栓塞
I know, but it can progress to it and cause an obstruction.
如果只是血管水肿 我可以用静脉注射快速逆转肿胀
If it's just angioedema, I can reverse the swelling fast with IV epi.
高压165低压85
BP's 165 over 85.
准备氯♥胺♥酮♥和罗库溴铵插管用
Prep Ketamine and Roc for intubation.
等等
Hold on. Wait, wait.
莫汉医生 你刚说… - 我们先别插管
But Dr. Mohan, you just said-- - We're not intubating yet.
但她会心脏骤停的 - 怎么了
But she's gonna arrest. - What happened?
血管水肿加喘鸣
Angioedema with stridor.
呼吸科的人正在赶来 我们应该插管 对吧
Respiratory is on their way. We should intubate, right?
血压和血氧饱和度都没问题
Good BP and O2 sats.
肾上腺素可以马上逆转肿胀
Epinephrine can reverse the swelling right away.
我已经推了10微克 5毫升后重启滴注 滴速每分钟5微克
I pushed 10 mics of IV epi. Starting her drip at 5 cc's, 5 mikes per minute.
高流量输氧后血氧饱和度保持在95
Sats are holding at 95 on high flow.
血压正常
BP is good.
薇拉 我们会给你注射镇静剂 让你更好地呼吸
Vera, we're gonna sedate you so that we can help you breathe better.
也许不需要 我们再等一会
Or not. Let's just wait a minute.
肾上腺素输液袋 怎么这么快就挂好了
How'd you get that epi drip hung so fast?
床边滴注 把一毫克加到一升液体中
Bedside drip. I mixed 1 milligram with a liter.
很好
Nice.
我们到底插不插管
Are we intubating? Are we not intubating?
不插管 - 喘鸣在改善
Not. - Stridor is improving.
呼吸变得更容易了吗
Is it getting easier to breathe?
病人能说话了
Speech is coming back.
50毫克苯海拉明 125毫克皮质醇
50 diphenhydramine, 125 Solumedrol.
你觉得梅塔医生 会希望她插管做血栓切除术吗
Do you think Dr. Mehta will want her intubated for the thrombectomy?
不一定 如果她在手术过程中 能说话和移♥动♥
Not necessarily. If she can talk and move during the procedure,
他们就能监测神经检查的任何变化
then they can monitor any changes in the neuro exam.
慢动作医生 别动
Slo-Mo, No-Mo!
抱歉 我被梅塔医生传染了
Sorry, I think Dr. Mehta is rubbing off on me.
我们要带他去烧伤室 他会得到很好照顾的
We're taking him up to our burn unit. He'll be in great hands.
他们对泰迪这样的病例很有经验
They've had lots of experience with cases like Teddy's.
现在怎么办
What now?
我们会继续给他静脉滴注和止痛药
We will continue with IV fluids and pain meds.
我们会用呼吸机辅助呼吸
We'll support his breathing with the ventilator,
保持伤口干净 寻找感染的迹象
and we'll keep his wounds clean, look for any signs of infection.
之后整形外科医生可以做皮肤移植
And later, the plastic surgeons can do skin grafts.
他会没事的
He's gonna be OK.
泰迪的情况非常危急 我们不能承诺什么
Teddy's condition is very critical, so no promises.
但我们的团队会尽全力
But our team is gonna do everything they can
提高他的生存几率
to give him the best chance possible.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表