剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
为她庆祝生日
for her birthday.
好了 大家休息一下吧 去看看你们的其他病人
OK, why doesn't everybody take a minute? Go check on your other patients.
我们一会在这里碰头 跟琪拉雅汇报情况
We'll meet back here to debrief with Kiara.
四号♥床 - 我在哪
Bed four. - Where the hell am I?
匹兹堡创伤医疗中心
Pittsburgh Trauma Medical Center.
为什么 - 你的朋友没法叫醒你
Why? - Your friend couldn't wake you.
我在这里 珍娜 - 我用了一点纳洛酮
I'm right here, Jenna. - Came to with one spray of Narcan.
你吃了什么 珍娜 - 什么都没吃
What'd you take, Jenna? - Nothing.
这肯定是吃了什么东西才导致的
You had to have taken something to cause this.
好吧 我昨完熬夜学习到很晚 然后失眠了
No, I was just up late studying, and I just couldn't fall asleep.
所以你吃了能帮助你入睡的药
So you took something to help you sleep?
我们需要了解具体情况 才能对症治疗 好吗
We need to know in order to treat you properly, OK?
你知道她吃了什么吗 - 不知道
Do you know what she took? - No.
这可能是危重疾病的征兆
This could be a sign of something really serious,
我们得做很多检查才能...
and we're gonna have to do a lot of tests that you--
好吧 我吃了半片赞安诺 - 这不叫什么都没吃
OK, I took, like, half a Xanax. - That's not nothing.
没事的 好吗
It's OK. OK?
你以前吃过赞安诺吗 - 这是第一次
Have you taken Xanax before? - First time.
好的
OK.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath for me.
走吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你听到罗比医生的话了 我们休息一下 喝杯咖啡吧
You heard Dr. Robby. Let's take a break. Grab a coffee.
我不用了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thank you.
你认识他吗
Did you know him?
不认识 你呢
No, I didn't. Did you?
我刚认识他 他是我第一个死去的病人
I just met him. He was my first patient to die.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
还好 - 你确定
Mm-hmm, yeah. - You sure?
是的 我只是想起了第一次...
Yeah. Just I-- I just remember the first time that--
有时 我对死亡会有情感反应 这...
on occasion, I have an emotional response to death. It's--
对一个医生来说肯定很难吧
Got to be kind of tough for a doctor.
有时候是的
At times, it can be.
至少我不是病理学家
At least I'm not a pathologist.
我开玩笑的
I was joking. I--
我对病理学家没意见
I have nothing against pathologists.
是啊 没有
Yeah, no.
右中叶出现了新的辐射密度
New radiodensity in the right middle lobe.
是肺炎吗
Is it pneumonia?
有可能 或者只是因为 镰状细胞血管阻塞造成的改变
Possibly, or just changes from vaso-occlusion of the sickle cells.
这叫急性胸部综合症 为了安全起见
It's called acute chest syndrome. We're gonna cover you with antibiotics
我们要给你注射抗生素
just to be on the safe side.
我们以前也遇到过这种病例
We've been through this before.
第三代头孢菌素和大环内酯
Third generation cephalosporin and a macrolide.
很好 你的医生会照顾好你
Perfect. You're in good hands.
我能做一次胸腔插管吗
Can I do a chest tube?
哪个病人 - 任何一个
Which patient? - Any.
我只是从没做过胸腔插管
I've just never done a chest tube before.
你是在要求我把任何 需要胸腔插管的病人
Are you really asking me to reserve any incoming injury requiring
都留给你吗
a chest tube for you?
不是所有的病人 我只做一个就很开心了
Not all of them. I'd be more than happy just doing one,
但是 如果你想给我更多 我也会欣然接受
but, hey, if you wanted to give me more, I'd be fine with that, too,
但这是你说了算 我怎么都行
but that's up to you. I'm down for anything.
自信和野心都是优秀的品质
Confidence and ambition are great attributes,
尤其是与尊重和谦逊结合在一起
especially when paired with respect and humility.
好吧 还有什么 还有什么进展顺利
OK, what else? What else went well?
我们通过超声检查 逆推了心脏骤停的原因
We checked for reversible causes of cardiac arrest on ultrasound.
好的 很好
OK, good.
有人认为整个过程中 有哪些地方可以做得更好吗
Does anybody have anything that they wish had gone differently?
在大厅里 应该给他连上心脏监护仪
In the hall, he should have been on a cardiac monitor.
我们就能第一时间发现心脏骤停
We would have caught the arrest right away.
没错
That's true,
但没有迹象表明需要监护
but there was no indication for monitoring.
我们现在知道他的腹痛 不是因为胆结石
And we now know that his abdominal pain was not from his gallstones
而是冠状动脉疾病所导致的 不稳定性心绞痛
but from unstable angina due to coronary artery disease.
那我们应该让他住进心脏科
Then we should have admitted to cardiology.
我们做了心电图 测了肌钙蛋白 他的HEART评分是三分
Mm, we did an EKG. We did a troponin. He had a HEART score of three.
谁能告诉我那是什么意思
Who can tell me what that means?
意思是在未来的30天内 心脏不良事件的几率只有百分之一
1% chance of an adverse cardiac event in the next 30 days.
标准护理流程是出院加门诊随访
Standard of care is to discharge with outpatient follow-up.
他是你的病人 维塔克医生
He was your patient, Dr. Whitaker.
在我们短暂默哀之前
Would you like to say something before
你想说点什么吗
we all take a brief moment of silent reflection?
他喜欢肯塔基波旁威士忌
He liked Kentucky bourbon.
好的 我也喜欢
OK, good. Me too.
还有别的吗 - 我不知道 我刚认识他
Anything else? - I don't know. I just met him.
不 他看起来人很好 他结婚了
No, he seemed nice. He was married.
就这些 我只知道这么多
Um, that's it. That's all I got. I--
我和他妻子谈过了 她正在来这里的路上
I spoke with his wife. She's on her way here.
如果有人需要再多聊聊这件事 可以来找我
If anyone needs to talk about this some more, I'm available.
现在 让我们在心底 祝福米尔顿先生一路走好
For now, let's harness some good thoughts here for Mr. Milton.
好了 就这样吧 让我们继续治病救人吧
OK, that's it. Let's go save some lives.
嘿 维塔克
Hey, Whitaker.
你对这件事是什么感受
How are you feeling on this?
糟透了 我前一秒还在跟他说话
I mean, not good. I was just talking to him.
然后他就死了 - 这是失去病人最难的方式
Now he's dead. - That's the hardest way to lose a patient.
总是让人很伤心 - 尤其是因为你的错
It always hurts. - Especially when it's your fault.
这不是你的错 这不是任何人的错
This was not your fault. This was nobody's fault.
这世界上没有哪个医生 能预料到这种情况
No doctor on the planet could have caught this.
听着 我知道这很糟糕
Listen, it sucks,
但今天是这个男人 彻底摆脱尘世烦恼的日子
but today, today was this guy's day to leave this mortal coil.
全世界平均每天有15万人死亡 而其中一个被你碰上了
150,000 people die every day in the world, and you got one of them,
但你要学会背负着这份伤痛继续前进 你要学会
but you learn to live with it, and you learn
像接受自己也是肉体凡胎一样 接受这个事实并尽量找到平衡
to accept it as much as your own mortality and find balance if you can.
你找到了平衡
You've found balance?
没有 还差得远呢
No, not even close.
但你要继续努力 这是你唯一能做的
But, you know, you keep trying, which is all you can do.
你做得很好 维塔克 坚持住
You're doing great, Whitaker. Just, you know, hang in there.
好的 谢谢 - 好的
Yeah, thanks. - OK.
我先走了 - 好的
I'm just gonna go. - Yeah.
但如果你想聊聊 我们的社工琪拉雅随时都在
But, you know, our social worker, Kiara, is here if you want to talk.
好的
OK, yeah.
好的 你会康复的
OK. You're gonna recover,
好吗 - 祝你好运
OK? - Good luck.
等等 现在怎么办
Wait, what happens now?
我们会在接下来的几个小时里 监测她的心脏和呼吸
We monitor her heart and breathing for the next few hours to make sure
确保她不需要更多的纳洛酮
she doesn't need more Narcan.
就这样吗 - 是的
That's it? - Yeah.
你应该给你的朋友们发短♥信♥ 不对 应该给整个大学的人发短♥信♥
You should text your friends. Hell, you should text your whole college.
告诉那些愿意听取忠告的人
Tell anyone who will listen
没有医生处方不要吃药 除非他们想进医院
to not take pills without a real prescription unless they want to end up here.
说真的 芬太尼无处不在
Seriously, fentanyl is everywhere.
街头卖♥♥的那些东西里全都有
It's in everything on the street these days.
我要监视她的瞳孔多久
How long would I monitor her pupils for?
其实 我要去趟洗手间
You know what, actually, I should go to the bathroom.
在我回来之前你一个人可以吗 - 没问题 你不用着急
Are you OK on your own till I get back? - Absolutely. Take your time.
好的 太好了 谢谢
OK, great. Thanks.
我这人有时确实太强势了
Sometimes I come on too strong.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这是一种对抗不安全感的防御机制
It's a defense mechanism against insecurity.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding, right?
是的 但如果我伤害了你的感情 我很抱歉
Yeah. But I am sorry if I hurt your feelings.
我真的希望我们能好好相处
I really-- I want us to get along.
我希望我们能成为朋友
I want us to be friends.
而且说老实话 我希望你妈妈
And if I'm really being honest, I want your mother
能给我写一封很棒的推荐信
to write me a kickass recommendation letter.
你要去普外科 - 有可能
You're going into general surgery. - I might.
但我不会在一棵树上吊死
I'm keeping my options open.
你想让我为你有可能做的事 去跟我妈拉皮条
You want me to pimp out my mother for something you might do?
好吧 这话从你嘴里说出来 怎么这么下流
OK, well, when you put it like that, it sounds dirty,
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表