剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Do you get a lot of homeless in Pittsburgh?
我们叫他们无家可归者
We call them unhoused.
没有费城或华盛顿那么严重
It's not as bad as Philly or D.C.,
但还是很糟糕 - 是啊
but it's still pretty bad. - Yeah.
你愿意帮忙真是太好了
It really is great that you want to help out.
街头医疗队的夹克很酷 - 是吗
The street team get cool jackets. - Yeah?
下班后来找我 我会给你更多信息的
Come find me end of shift, and I'll give you more information.
我会的
Will do.
你这次毫发无损
You made it out unscathed this time.
是的 我要加入街头医疗队了
Yeah. I'm joining the street team.
甚至还能得到一件夹克
Even get a jacket,
所以… - 挺好的
so... - Cool.
对 确实挺好的
Yeah. It is cool.
非常好
Very cool.
这是谁的狗 - 南区20号♥病人的
Whose pooch? - South 20's.
我要带它去探视
I'm taking him for a visit.
这是克罗斯比
This is Crosby.
你好
Hello.
我去抽根烟 如果有人问起 就说他很情绪化…
I'm going for a smoke. If anyone asks, he's an emotional--
支持动物 我知道 放心吧
Support animal. I know. I got it.
克罗斯比 - 小心
Crosby! - Hey, hey, heads up.
克罗斯比
Crosby.
放下
Drop it. Drop it.
- 那是我认为的东西吗 - 我想是的
抓到你了
Got you. Come on.
克罗斯比
Crosby.
克罗斯比 过来 伙计
Crosby, come here, buddy. Come here.
过来 好了
There you go. Yeah.
好样的
Nice job!
干得好 - 太帅了
Good work! - There you go.
你抓到了老鼠 有没有
You got a rat, didn't you?
是的
Yeah.
它就是那样 - 是啊
He does that. - Yeah.
那些警♥察♥什么时候来的
When did those cops get here?
不知道 - 谁报的警
I don't know. - Who called them?
我不知道 - 达娜在哪
I don't know. - Where's Dana?
再说一次 不知道
Again, I don't know.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - Anytime.
在努力工作吗
Hard at work?
我愿意冒险赌一把
I'll take my chances.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表