剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
嘿 伙计
Hey, buddy.
你做手术了吗 - 没有 手术推迟了
Did you have your surgery? - No, it got delayed.
你准备好回家了吗
Ready to go home?
妈妈说外婆和外公会来接我
Mom said that Grandma and Grandpa McKay were picking me up.
我不确定他们现在能来 克洛伊也不能
Yeah, I'm not sure they can get here right now, and neither can Chloe.
但我们可以叫优步去我家
But, you know, we can Uber to my place.
如果可以的话 我想跟妈妈回家
I'd rather go home with Mom if that's OK.
你妈妈现在忙得不可开交 伙计 而且她很晚才能过来
Your mom's got her hands full, dude, and I think she's gonna be here pretty late.
我可以等
I can wait.
好吧
OK. Yeah, OK.
我们能看点什么吗 - 你想看电影吗
Should we watch something? - You want to watch a movie?
好啊 你有什么电影
Yeah, sure. What do you got on there?
不多
Not much.
已经输进去一单位了
That's one unit in.
她的脉搏更强了 但她需要更多血
Her pulse is stronger, but she needs more blood.
今天不行 如果脉搏回升只能输一个单位
Not today. Only one unit if the pulse picks up.
我们已经在限♥量♥供血了
We're already rationing our blood supply.
万一用完了怎么办 - 谁要雷尼夹
What if we run out? - Who wanted Raney Clips?
我 谢谢你
Oh, me! Thank you.
我以为你走了 - 全员上阵 对吗
I thought you left. - All hands on deck, right?
有奥马尔的消息吗 这女人的聋儿子
Is there any word on Omar? He's this woman's deaf son.
那个胸口中枪的少年
Teenage boy shot in the chest?
那孩子很走运 没打中主动脉
Kid got lucky. Missed the aorta.
他应该能挺过去 - 太好了
He should pull through. - That's amazing.
她叫西尔维娅 等她醒来后 你能告诉她她儿子没事吗
Well, her name is Sylvia. Would you please tell her about her son when she wakes up?
当然 - 你要...
What are you using to--
马提奥 29号♥患者去手术室
Mateo, MCI-29 goes to the OR...
这个什么情况
What's this?
没有反应 甚至对疼痛都没反应 没有枪伤
Unresponsive even to pain. No GSW.
脉搏很强 但有心动过速和发汗
Strong pulse, but tachycardic and diaphoretic.
正在寻找内出血
Looking for internal hemorrhage.
FAST阴性 - 帮我把她翻过来
FAST negative. - Help me roll her.
蒂姆 - 我在
Tim! - Yeah.
立即注射一支50%葡萄糖溶液 - 好的
Amp of D50, now. - Got it.
认真的吗 - 看 这是血糖监测仪
Seriously? - Look--glucose monitor.
她有糖尿病 可能是低血糖
She's diabetic and probably hypoglycemic.
测一下她的血糖 - 没时间了
So check the blood sugar. - No time for that.
可能是头部伤 如果是 糖尿病酮症酸中毒 你会让情况更糟
Still could be head trauma. If it's DKA, you're making it worse.
我的直觉告诉我 她早上打了胰岛素 但没吃午饭
My Spidey sense is telling me she took her morning insulin, but she skipped lunch.
她因为低血糖陷入昏迷
She's in a coma from low blood sugar.
你看看 妙手回春啊
Will you look at that? These are healing hands.
可惜你的手太小了
Too bad they're so tiny.
你好 你叫什么名字
Hello. What's your name?
道恩
Dawn.
我在哪 - 匹兹堡创伤医疗中心
Where am I? - Pittsburgh Trauma Medical Center.
你的血糖下降了 但你不会有事的
You dropped your blood sugar, but you're gonna be OK.
看来你不需要我了 别说话
Guess you don't need me here. Don't even say it.
我们带她去黄区
Let's get her to yellow.
发生什么事了
What happened?
匹兹堡音乐节发生了枪击事件 但现在你安全了
There was a shooting at PittFest. But you're safe now.
有多少都给我吧 谢谢
Whatever you can spare. Thanks.
33号♥患者去黄区进行监控
MCI-33 to yellow for monitoring.
你在干什么 - 喉镜用完了
What are you doing? - Ran out of laryngoscopes.
没时间消毒了 - 天啊
No time to autoclave. - Oh, man.
胸管也快用完了 长老会医院会送过来一些
Almost out of chest tubes, too. More coming from Presby.
我们的O型阴性血库存不多了 - 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
We're running very low on O-neg. - Perfect storm.
是啊
Yeah.
来了一个粉区的
I got a pink coming in!
你感觉疼吗 格雷森 - 不疼
Do you feel anything, Grayson? - No pain.
只是为我们生活的世界感到悲哀
Just a lot of sadness for the world we live in.
我有同感 - 有空房♥间吗
I hear you. - Any room at the inn?
她有什么情况 - 这是道恩
What's her story? - This is Dawn,
没有外伤 是胰岛素反应
no trauma, insulin reaction,
对50%葡萄糖溶液有反应 - 输10%葡萄糖溶液 每小时100毫升
responded to D50. - D10 at 100 an hour?
很好 对了 我借用了你的蝴蝶超声仪 放在轮床上了
Perfect. And I borrowed your butterfly. It's on the gurney.
就这样 - 你在干什么
So just like that. - What are you doing?
我在治疗病人
Treating the patient.
雷尼夹
Raney Clips.
夹住一堆皮下出血点
Clamping off a bunch of sub-Q bleeders.
干得好 继续
Good work. Keep it up.
很好 就是这样
Yep, perfect. That's it.
又来了一个粉区的
Room for another pink.
我需要抽吸 - 我们没有抽吸机
I need suction! - We don't have any.
分泌物太多 我什么都看不见
Too many secretions. I can't see shit.
用纱布擦干净
Here, wipe it out with 4x4s.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你有光纤喉镜吗
You guys have a fiberoptic laryngoscope?
没有 只有可视喉镜 - 那也行
Nope, just a rigid Glidescope. - That'll do.
但我们没地方放了 先拉出来 我们先给他吸一会氧
Except we don't have any room for it, so just pull out, and we'll bag for a minute.
这家伙上一次进食是什么时候
When did this guy last eat?
不清楚 让我过去
We never know down here. Let me get in there.
保持静脉压 他要是吐了 我们就惨了
I'll keep cricoid pressure. If he vomits, we're fucked.
医生
Doctor.
等等
Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
这个很难搞
Oh, yeah. This is a tough one.
这个看上去很难搞
Oh, yeah, this one looks tough.
不是吧 准备插管
No shit. Prep the neck?
等等 麦凯 - 来了
Hold on. McKay? - Yeah.
给他做胸部按压
Come over here and just give me a chest compression.
心肺复苏 没脉搏了吗 - 用力压一下就好
CPR? Did we lose the pulse? - No, just give me one good push.
好的 再来一次
Yep. OK, two. And do it again.
好的
OK.
我想我进去了
I think I am in.
给他吸氧 - 检查呼气末二氧化碳
Bag him. - Check the end tidal.
黄色 没问题
Yellow. We're good.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
气泡插管 你做按压
Bubble intubation. You gave the compression,
我顺着气泡往上走 条条大路通罗马
I followed the air bubbles up. More than one way to tube a cat. Coming through.
罗比 能过来一下吗
Robby! Now, please!
难以想象
Imagine that.
杰克有消息吗
Anything from Jake?
粉区有多少空位
How much room do we have in pink?
已插管并放置了胸管 但出现了严重的皮下气肿
Intubated chest tube, but massive subcutaneous emphysema.
胸腔中的气体渗漏到了皮下
Air from the chest is leaking under the skin.
脉搏快没了 - 你觉得呢
Losing the pulse. - What do you think?
纵隔气肿导致的心包填塞 准备切开释放空气吗
Tamponade from pneumomediastinum. About to cut blowhole incisions to release the air?
动手吧
Do it.
锁骨下切口 是的
Infraclavicular. Yep.
脉搏恢复了 做得好
Pulse is coming up. Nicely done.
送他去心胸外科重症监护室 - 好的
OK, send him to cardiothoracic ICU.
还有一个黄区患者
我们会给注射止痛药 护士马上就来
We'll get you pain medicine. A nurse will be by soon.
这家伙去哪了 - 哪个
Hey, where'd this guy go? - Which patient?
28号♥ 手臂受伤了 拒绝治疗的那个
MCI-28, arm injury who refused treatment?
也许他离开了 - 带着枪伤
Maybe he left? - With a gunshot wound?
嘿 你在干什么
Hey, what the hell are you doing?
我没事 别管我
I'm fine. Leave me alone.
你不能这样做 - 走开
You can't do that. - Back off.
我这里需要保安
I need security in here!
嘿
Hey!
干得漂亮 机灵鬼
Nice move, Slick.
发生什么事了
What happened?
该死的
Fucker!
这家伙偷了受害者的连帽衫 假装受伤混进去了
I think this guy stole a victim's hoodie and faked an injury to get inside.
他可能是个该死的记者 - 混♥蛋♥
He's probably a fucking reporter. - Asshole.
嘿 醒醒 你这个骗子
Hey! Hey, wake up, you faker!
他对疼痛有反应
Yep, he responds to pain.
波拉 钝性头部创伤 送到粉区
Perlah, blunt head trauma goes to pink.
软性束缚 观察六个小时
Soft restraints, six hours observation.
轮床呼叫中心 - 马上回来
Gurney to the hub. - Be right back.
我没事
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表