剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Twice I needed to get staples.
你去分诊处跟着麦凯医生工作吧
Why don't you go work with Dr. McKay in triage?
那对我们俩都有好处
That would help both of us.
我不需要特殊待遇 - 很好 因为我不会那么做
Oh, I--I don't need special treatment. - Good, because I don't give it.
我知道我可能看着太年轻了 但我付出了很多努力才来到这里
Look, I know I might look too young, but I studied my ass off to get here.
可能比其他人更努力
Probably harder than the others.
这是我应得的
I earned this.
好吧 我尊重你的敬业精神和决心
OK, look, I respect your dedication and your determination,
但既然你在这里 你就是我的责任
but while you're here, you're my responsibility.
当我其中一个负责的对象晕倒了...
And when one of my responsibilities takes a header--
哇 阿伯特三小时前就要求 进行肠梗阻手术外科会诊
wow! Abbot called for a surgical consult on the SBO three hours ago.
你很幸运病人没出意外 - 我是来见我女儿的
You're very lucky they didn't perf. - I'm here to see my daughter.
对不起 是这里的病人吗 - 你在和她说话
I'm sorry, is that a patient? - You're talking to her.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有 我们聊完了 没事了
No. No, we're done. We're good.
等你准备好接诊下一个患者时来找我
Come find me when you're ready to present your next case.
谢谢
Thank you.
第一天上班感觉怎么样
So how's your first day going?
很好 真的 - 是吗
It's great. Yeah, really great. - Yeah?
嘿 宕机女孩 他们在北一楼插透析导管
Hey, Crash, they're doing a dialysis
如果你想看的话
catheter insertion in North One if you want to check it out.
她说了“宕机女孩”吗 - 没有
Did she say Crash? - No.
没有 不是“宕机”
No, no, it's not crash.
她说的是“打鸡血” 因为我充满斗志
Um, she said crush, 'cause I'm always crushing it.
谢谢你过来 妈妈 但我有个病人
Um, thanks for coming down, Mom, but I've-- I've got a patient.
再见
Bye.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我只是想确保你舒服
Um, I--I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable.
我正在垃圾桶里拉屎
I am taking a dump in a dustpan,
你觉得这他妈算舒服吗
so what's that fucking tell you?
我显然走错房♥间了 - 是的
Um, I'm-- I'm clearly-- I'm clearly in the wrong room. - Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果有人能告诉我艾琳沙姆西的女儿
So it would have been nice if someone had told me
是我们其中一个医学生 那就再好不过了
that Eileen Shamsi's daughter was one of our med students.
然后毁了这个惊喜
What, and ruin the surprise?
和我希望的一样尴尬吗
Was it as awkward as I hoped it would be?
我发现你挺坏的 你知道吗
You--you have a mean streak in you, you know that?
19号♥床的尸体是怎么回事 - 阿伯特昨晚没救回来的退伍老兵
What's the deal with the body in 19? - That's Abbot's MVC vet from last night.
还在等他的亲属来认领 应该在路上了
Still waiting on next of kin. Supposedly on their way.
好吧 能至少移到安息室吗
OK. Can we move him to the viewing room, at least?
养老院放弃急救的那位 和昨晚的无名女尸占着呢
Nursing home DNR is heading there, joining last night's Jane Doe.
验尸官办公室都忙死了
Coroner's office is backed up.
那只能放到我们的太平间了
Well, then our morgue needs to take her, then.
波拉
Perlah.
铁人三项选手奥蒂斯呢
Triathlete, Otis?
他情况稳定 重复钾含量检测值为6.1
Oh, he's stable. Repeat potassium is 6.1.
肾病科开了透析单 技术人员15分钟后就到
Renal wrote the dialysis order. Tech should be down in 15 minutes.
很好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
语言谜团解开了吗 - 没有
Language mystery solved yet? - No.
嘿 你对狗有什么看法
Hey, what's your take on dogs?
具体是指 - 给孩子们的
In what context? - For kids.
孩子和小狗就像炸鱼薯条一样是绝配
Kids and puppies go together like fish and chips.
狗是人类最好的朋友 - 可你没养狗
Man's best friend, you know? - Well, you don't have a dog.
我没有最好的朋友
I don't have a best friend.
我算什么 - 你是我最好的住院医生
What am I? - You're my best resident.
差别很大 - 好吧 但我们还是朋友
Big difference. - Yeah, but we're still friends.
如果这段对话持续得更久就不是了
Not if this conversation goes on much longer.
我有一个昏睡的4岁小孩
I have a lethargic four-year-old,
没有既往病史 没有先天疾病 没有发烧和呕吐
no PMH, no antecedent illness, no fever or vomiting.
但今天早上父母就是叫不醒他
Parents just couldn't wake him up this morning.
哪个病房♥ - 南区15号♥
What room? - Oh, South 15.
没有颈项强直 没有皮肤损伤
There's no nuchal rigidity, no skin lesions,
没有局部神经病变 他看起来营养充足 被照顾得很好
no focal neuro. He looks well fed and cared for.
新发糖尿病酮症酸中毒
DKA from new-onset diabetes?
不是 开了血气分♥析♥ 全套代谢功能 心率 血尿酸和尿路动力学检查
No, BG 85. CBC, BMP, UA, and UDS ordered.
你能醒醒吗 泰勒
Can you wake up for me, Tyler?
他通常不会这样犯困吗
He's not usually this sleepy?
不会 而且他抽血时一点反应都没有
No, and he barely flinched for the blood test.
他早上醒得很快 一整天都很有精神 直到晚上昏睡过去
He wakes up at 90 miles an hour and doesn't stop till he passes out at night.
他昏过去了 - 不 他只是说他整天都精力充沛
He passes out? - No, he just means he goes all day.
他有没有可能是吃了什么东西
Any chance he could have ingested something?
随意放置的药丸 维生素 或是处方药之类的
Any pills, vitamins, any prescriptions that may have been left around?
没有 那些都锁在药柜里了
No, that's all kept locked in the medicine cabinet.
整栋房♥子都对儿童很安全
The whole house is childproof.
那酒精呢 有放在外面的吗
Uh, what about alcohol? Anything left out?
没有 - 宠物呢
No. - What about pets?
没有 - 他平时很活跃吗
No. - So he's usually, like, quite active?
非常活跃 - 最近有受伤吗
Very. - Um, any injuries lately?
没有 - 最近有撞到头吗
No. - Hasn't bumped his head recently?
据我所知没有 但他确实喜欢和德鲁打闹
Not that I'm aware of, but he does love roughhousing with Drew.
但他从来不会受伤 - 氧气水平正常
But he never gets hurt. - Oxygen level is normal.
脉搏和血压良好 没有感染的迹象
Good pulse and blood pressure. No signs of infection.
我们从血液和尿液检查开始
We're gonna start with blood and urine tests,
检查是否有新陈代谢异常
check for any metabolic abnormalities.
真的好痛
It's really throbbing.
对 血液受到了挤压 得排干净
Yeah, the blood's under pressure. Gotta drain it.
不需要麻醉或是... - 我会在碰到甲床前停下来
No anesthesia, or-- - I'll stop before I hit the nail bed.
希望如此
I hope.
嘿 看这里 好好学着点
Hey, eyes down here. Watch and learn.
我只是在看下一个病人是谁
I'm just looking who to see next.
我们应该按照先来后到的顺序 给他们看病
You're supposed to take them in the order they arrive.
是啊 我知道流程 - 好吧 没必要大喊大叫的
Yeah, I know how it works. - OK. No need to cry about it.
你要我帮你选吗 - 不要
Do you want me to choose for you? - No.
哇 不疼了 谢谢
Wow, pain's gone. Thank you. Yeah.
好了 8号♥病房♥的 20岁咳嗽患者怎么样
All right. How about a 20-year-old cough in eight?
应该很容易 可能只是病毒感冒 - 我不需要容易的病人
Should be easy. Probably viral. - I don't need an easy one.
随便你吧 哈克贝利 我要去治疗那个头痛病人了
Suit yourself, Huckleberry. I'm gonna take the splitting headache.
也许是蛛网膜下腔出血之类 很酷的疾病
Maybe I'll catch a subarachnoid hemorrhage or something cool.
嘿 你为什么一直这么叫我
Hey, why do you keep calling me that?
哈克贝利 - 这是个昵称
Huckleberry? - It's a term of endearment.
听起来像是讽刺
It sounds like sarcasm.
你这么想 - 接近骚扰了
You think? - Bordering on harassment.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
内布拉斯加州断弓市 - 天啊 那地方在哪
Broken Bow, Nebraska. - Jesus, where the hell is that?
奥马哈以西大约三个半小时车程
It's about three and a half hours west of Omaha.
是啊 就在荒郊野岭的南边
Oh, yeah, just a little south of nowhere.
你在那里做什么 - 我父母有个农场 所以...
What the hell do you do there? - My parents have a farm, so...
你是个农场男孩
You're a farm boy?
我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
我没话说了 哈克贝利
I rest my case, Huckleberry.
我很抱歉 女士 我们听不懂
I'm so sorry, ma'am. We don't understand you.
我是希瑟柯林斯医生
Me, I'm Dr. Heather Collins.
我来自这里
I'm from here.
俄勒冈州 波特兰 你来自哪里
Portland, Oregon. You. Where are you from?
中国 印度
Uh, China? India?
我看不清你指的哪里 塔吉克斯坦
I can't tell where you're pointing. Tajikistan?
尼泊尔
Nepal.
你来自尼泊尔 - 尼泊尔人
You're from Nepal. - Nepali.
这位妈妈烧伤很严重 需要检查伤口和手部治疗
Mom's got a bad burn. Needs wound checks and hand therapy.
我的直觉告诉我 她可能没有住处
And I got a sneaking suspicion she may be unhoused.
我会跟她谈谈的 我们可以帮忙 - 谢谢 太感谢了
I'll talk to her. We can offer some help. - Thank you, I appreciate it.
你回来了
Ah, you're back.
罗比医生说我或许能帮上忙
Dr. Robby suggested I might be of assistance.
是的 我正好缺人手
Yeah, I could use the company.
维多利亚贾瓦迪 这位是琪拉雅阿尔法罗
Victoria Javadi, this is Kiara Alfaro.
她是部门的社工 基本上可以说是个天使
She's the department social worker, which pretty much makes her an angel.
欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome. - Thanks.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是你的第几次轮岗
So what rotation is this for you?
第三次 我去过妇产科和小儿科 - 你有喜欢的吗
Um, third. I've done OB-GYN and pedes. - You have any favorites?
没有 - 好吧 你倾向于哪个科室
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表