剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
You didn't use unscreened blood donations, did you?
为了尽力挽救更多人 我们不得不...
We did what we had to do to save as many people as we could.
你真是快把我逼疯了
You're killing me, Robinavitch.
而且看在上帝的份上
And for the love of God,
你能告诉我 你不知道枪手有一份袭击名单
can you tell me that you didn't know about a-a shooter's hit list,
然后你今早还放他走了 - 不是他干的
and then you let him go this morning? - He didn't do it.
警方确认了 - 没有
Police confirmation? - No.
那这场噩梦... - 天啊 格洛丽亚
Then this nightmare-- - Jesus, Gloria!
警方还在调查
The police are still looking.
你为什么不回到你的微观管理象牙塔
Why don't you go back to your micro-managerial
让我们他妈的好好工作
ivory tower and let us get the fuck back to work?
罗比 出去透透气吧 兄弟
Robby, get some air, brother.
去看看分诊处
Check on triage.
阿伯特医生...
Dr. Abbot,
我把你的颈动脉搭桥病人 送去了手术室
I got your carotid bypass guy up to the OR.
血管外科说要给你个大大的赞
Vascular surgery says to give you mad props.
好的
Okay.
你觉得他告诉杰克他女朋友死了吗
You think he told Jake his girlfriend died?
是的 - 该死
Yeah. - Fuck.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
这里情况怎么样了 - 挺好的
How's it going out here? - Good.
已经12分钟没有粉区或红区病人了 - 太安静了
12 minutes since the last pink or red. - I think it's quieting.
天啊
Jesus!
怎么了 - 别说这种话
What? - Don't say that.
别告诉我你相信那种迷信说法
Come on. Don't tell me you believe in that superstitious shit.
这就像在剧院说“麦克白”一样
It's like saying "Macbeth" in the theater.
是啊 你还自称是相信科学的人
Yeah, and you call yourself a person of science.
当心
Watch out!
举起手来
Hands up!
有武器吗
Any weapons?
所有人退后 - 不 没有武器
Everyone stand back! - No--no weapons.
安全
All clear!
你没事吧 先生
Are you okay, sir?
我没事
Yeah, I'm good.
后座的人需要帮助
Guy in the back needs help.
抱歉我没停好车 我有点头晕
Sorry about the parking job. Getting a little woozy.
好吧 发生什么事了
Okay, what happened?
我在音乐节的停车场发现了他
I found him in the festival parking lot.
我从急救包里给他用了纳洛酮 但他没反应 可能是安定类药物过量
Gave him Narcan from my kit, but he didn't respond. Might be benzos--I don't know.
你是医务工作者 - 海军医护兵
You a medical worker? - Navy corpsman.
我没事
I'm okay.
你的腿看起来不像没事
Your leg does not look okay.
我中了一枪 但我尽我所能留下来帮忙
I got shot through and through. I stayed to help as long as I could.
子弹到处乱飞 简直是噩梦一般
Bullets flying everywhere. It was a fucking nightmare.
嘿 埃利斯 乘客怎么样了
Hey, Ellis. How's the passenger?
没有外伤的迹象 但他有明显的发绀
No sign of trauma, but he's pretty cyanotic.
需要吸氧
Needs oxygen.
我们把他送进去吧
Let's move him in.
推一个轮床过来
Grabbing a gurney.
有头痛 脖子痛 胸痛 或腹痛吗 先生
Any headache, neck pain, chest pain, belly pain? Sir!
没有 我没事
No, I'm good.
我去拿个轮椅过来 不要尝试走路
I'm gonna get a wheelchair. Do not try to walk.
子弹一定是没碰到骨头 因为我还能...
Must have missed the bone because I could--
别拿轮椅了 换成轮床 - 轮床
Cancel the wheelchair. Bring a gurney. - Gurney!
手术室有新顾客吗 - 有
Any new customers for the OR? - Yes.
这个看起来像是胸部伤 但其实是腹腔内受伤
Yeah. This one looked like chest, but it was intra-abdominal.
从乳♥头♥到肚脐是无人区
Nipples to navel is no man's land.
我是唯一一个在医学院 错过那堂课的人吗
Am I the only one who missed that day in medical school?
这家伙需要高流量氧气 可能还需要BiPAP 创伤室能用了吗
I need high-flow O2, maybe BiPAP for this guy. Trauma rooms open?
不行 还在打扫 南区15号♥病房♥有空位
No, still getting cleaned. South 15 is avail.
好的 那就去南区15号♥病房♥
Okay, South 15 it is.
看看重症监护室是否准备好接收她了
Find out if the ICU is ready for her.
好的 给我找个技术人员 和一个呼吸治疗师 我们带他上去
All right, get me a tech and an RT, and we'll take him up.
好的 交给我吧
Yeah, I'm on it.
嘿 麦凯 有人从阿勒格尼县法♥院♥
Hey, McKay. There's someone from Allegheny County Courthouse
打电♥话♥过来 - 现在没空
on the line. - Not now!
我进去了 给他吸氧
I'm in. Bag her.
麦凯医生 有人找你 - 我说了“现在没空 ”
Dr. McKay, you have a visitor. - I said not now!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
抱歉 爸爸 嘿 非常感谢你来接哈里森
Sorry, Dad. Hey. Thank you so much for coming in to pick up Harrison.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
对 我是说 相对来说 我他妈的好极了
Ah, I mean, relatively speaking, I'm fan-fucking-tastic.
很好
Good.
嘿 阿伯特医生 你能帮我看着这个病人吗
Hey, Dr. Abbot, can you keep an eye on this one?
输完一单位浓缩红细胞后情况稳定
Stable after 1 unit pRBCs.
没问题
No problem.
埃利斯 开始给他治疗吧
Ellis, get him started.
需要我就喊我 - 收到
Holler if you need me. - Copy.
达娜 低血压且意识状态有改变
Dana, hypotensive and altered.
大腿处枪伤未经治疗
Untreated GSW to the thigh.
时机正好 创伤一室空出来了 但要小心
Perfect timing. Trauma One's open, but be careful.
地板可能还很湿
Floor's probably still wet.
莫汉 你来处理 - 好的
Mohan, you're on this. - Okay.
阿伯特医生 你需要什么吗
Dr. Abbot, you need anything?
去南区15号♥病房♥看下埃利斯
Check with Ellis in South 15.
情况如何 - 情况如何
What do we got? - What do we got?
脉搏血氧饱和度很低 在室内空气下是85
Pulse ox is low, 85 on room air.
100%非再吸入型面罩 需要给他做个全面检查
100% non-rebreather mask. This guy needs a major workup.
黄区的所有人都很稳定
Everyone in Yellow is stable.
好的
Okay.
去看看罗比 - 天哪
Uh, check in with Robby. - Holy shit.
问问他还有哪里需要人手
See where he can use another set of hands.
好的 谢谢 达娜
Okay, great. Thanks.
我认识创伤一室的那个人
Trauma One, I know that guy.
他姐姐在餐厅 她丈夫今天被枪杀身亡
His sister's in the cafeteria. Her husband was shot and killed today.
老天爷
Oh, sweet Jesus.
我能带这位女士去见她弟弟吗
Do you think I can bring the lady in to see her brother?
罗比 餐厅有位丈夫去世的女士
Uh, Robby, lady in the cafeteria, dead husband,
她弟弟在创伤一室 我们能把她带过来吗
brother in Trauma One, can we bring her back?
看来这里的情况在逐渐平息 去吧
It seems like it's slowing down around here--go ahead.
我在中心区9号♥病房♥有个病人
Um, I have a patient in Central 9.
她在试图保护她已故的丈夫时中弹
She was shot trying to protect her husband, who, um, died.
但她的女儿在餐厅
But her daughter is in the cafeteria.
我现在恐怕没法抽调任何医生
I don't think I can spare any doctors right now.
事实上 你去分诊处顶一下 沈和埃利斯的班吧 直到他们回来
In fact, why don't you go cover triage until Shen and Ellis get back there?
好的
Okay.
告诉我她的名字 我去找她
Give me her name. I'll find her.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you so much.
她叫摩根 她妈妈叫翠西格雷戈里
Um, her name is Morgan. Her mom is Trish Gregory.
我们把她一起带上来可以吗
Okay if we bring her up here, too?
当然了 有什么不可以的
Sure. Why not?
在高流量氧气下 血氧饱和度还是85 血压处于临界值
Pulse ox is still 85 on high-flow oxygen. BP is borderline.
桑托斯医生 发绀的鉴别诊断有哪些可能
Dr. Santos, differential diagnosis of cyanosis?
低氧血症 由肺部疾病 肺炎 肺栓塞或哮喘引起的氧气不足
Hypoxia, low oxygen from lung disease-- pneumonia, PE, asthma.
呼吸音良好 没有湿啰音 没有喘鸣
Good breath sounds, no crackles, no wheezing.
肺部问题应该随着氧气改善 还有什么可能
Pulmonary problems should improve with O2. What else?
心脏病 心力衰竭
Heart disease, heart failure.
没有B线 - 是右向左分流吗
No B line. - Right to left shunt?
这通常是先天性心脏病的征象
That's usually in congenital heart disease.
动脉导管未闭 法洛氏四联症
PDA, Tetralogy of Fallot.
心电图看起来正常
Cardiac ECHO looks good.
射血分数正常 没有瓣膜疾病
Normal ejection fraction, no valvular disease.
还能是什么
Hmm, what else could it be?
是埃利斯医生在主持这次复苏 还是你
Okay, is Dr. Ellis running this resuscitation, or are you?
如果我没记错 你不该出现在这里
Because last time I checked, you're not supposed to be here.
我们俩都是
We both are.
资深住院医生的工作是教学
The senior resident's job is to teach.
还有什么 桑托斯医生
What else, Dr. Santos?
血红蛋白病
Hemoglobinopathies?
很好
Excellent.
血是巧克力棕色
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表