剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
四单位吗♥啡♥ 四单位枢复宁 抱歉
4 of morphine, 4 of Zofran. Excuse me.
那球的速度少说有每小时100英里
It was easily 100 miles per hour.
你晕过去了吗 - 没有
Did you pass out? - Uh, no, ma'am.
棒球很有趣 你玩得好吗
OK. Baseball is a fun activity. You any good?
岂止是好
Any good?
他能打出时速95英里的快速球
He's got a 95 mile an hour fastball,
12-6滑球 0.94的自责分率 他还是个南面爪
a 12-6 slider, a 0.94 ERA, and he's a southpaw.
那是什么意思
What's that?
意思是他会是下一个赛扬
That's a future Cy Young.
赛扬是谁我也不知道
I don't know what that is either.
贾瓦迪小姐是医学生
Ms. Javadi is a student doctor.
事实上她自己也算是个神童了
She's a bit of a prodigy herself, actually.
你介意她帮忙吗 - 不介意 女士
Do you mind if she helps out? - No, ma'am.
好的
OK.
告诉我这是几根手指
Tell me how many fingers I'm holding up.
我看不出来
Um--ah, I can't tell.
天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好的 灯亮了告诉我
OK, tell me when the light turns on.
现在就亮着 - 只有光感知
Now? - Light perception only.
需要便携式裂隙灯吗
Do you want a portable slit lamp?
当然要
Definitely, yeah.
贾瓦迪 你觉得前房♥是什么情况
Javadi, what do you think of the anterior chamber?
挫伤性前房♥积血 - 没错
Hyphema? - Exactly.
四级 - 什么意思
Grade 4. - Yeah, meaning?
贾瓦迪 - 眼睛前房♥中充满血液
Javadi. - Meaning blood is filling up the front eye chamber.
他需要眼科医生进行紧急评估
He'll need an emergency evaluation by ophthalmology.
所以他才看不见吗 - 这只是部分原因
OK, is that why he can't see? - That's part of it. Yeah.
你看到眼睛往外凸出来了吗
You see how the eye is pushing out?
眼球后面好像有血迹
There seems to be a collection of blood behind the eyeball.
如果眼压太高 我们必须立即行动
The eye pressure is too high. We have to act quickly.
好吧 那查一下眼压 - 我们现在就去
OK, well, check the pressure! - We're going to right now.
你能叫罗比来吗
Can you get Robby?
你之前好像和罗比聊得很激烈
It looked like you were having a pretty intense conversation with Robby earlier.
没什么事吧
Everything OK?
没什么 - 没什么
Uh, it was nothing. - Nothing?
不完全是 但没什么值得你担心的
Yeah, well, not nothing, but nothing for you to be concerned about.
在这里如果实习生遇到问题
An intern has a problem around here,
他们应该找资深住院医生 而不是主治医生
they come to the senior resident, not the attending.
他是我的主治医生 我想听听他对一位病人的意见
He is my attending, and I wanted his input on a patient.
你不能接受吗
Is that not OK with you?
只是…
Just, um...
下次先来找我
come to me first next time.
明白吗
Got it?
好的 明白
Yep. Got it.
你是高三生吗 - 是的
Are you a junior? - Yeah.
想念大学吗 - 我对一些NCAA D1联队很感兴趣
You thinking about college? - I have some D1 interest, but...
你在哪上的大学 - 本科在匹兹堡大学 现在是医学院
where'd you go to college? - Uh, Pitt for undergrad and now med school.
你不想离开这里吗
Didn't wanna leave town?
抬头看天花板 我给你滴几滴麻醉剂
Look up at the ceiling for some numbing drops.
我13岁就上了大学 只能住在家里
It's not exactly an option to live anywhere but home
没有别的选择
when you go to college at 13.
在角膜荧光染色试纸上也加几滴
Add some drops to the fluorescein strip.
我想去加州念书 洛杉矶分校或南加州大学
I was thinking about California, maybe UCLA or USC.
别动
Hold still.
或者你可以直接去大联盟 对吧 不用急着念大学
Hey, maybe you go straight to the Majors, huh? College can wait.
我不知道 - 我知道
I don't know. - I do.
埃弗很有天赋
Ev's got a God-given gift.
所以他小时候 我们每个周末都去打旅行棒球
It's why we spent every weekend doing travel ball when he was young--
职业训练营 表演赛
pro camp, showcases.
他不能放弃进入大联盟的机会
He's not throwing away his shot at the Majors.
测眼压之前 我们要查一下是否有穿刺伤
Uh, we have to check for a puncture before we can measure the pressure.
直视前方 尽量不要动眼睛
Look straight ahead and try not to move your eyes,
好吗 - 好的
OK? - Yes, ma'am.
关灯了
Lights going out.
你好 我是罗宾纳维奇医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Robinavitch.
大家都叫我罗比医生
Everybody calls me Dr. Robby.
你好 我是格雷格杨 这是我儿子埃弗雷特
Hey, Greg Young. This is my boy, Everett.
很高兴认识两位
Nice to meet you both.
好的 我来拿裂隙灯吧 你们负责眼压检查
OK, I will take that slit lamp, and you can calibrate for tonometry.
好 - 他们在等他做CT
OK. - They're holding CT for him.
我们来看看
Let's take a look.
没有房♥水渗漏
Negative Seidel.
没有眼球损伤
No globe rupture.
好的 可以用眼压计了
OK, go with the Tono-Pen.
好的
OK.
别动 - 好的
Hold still. - OK.
左眼眼压58
Left eye pressure 58.
很高吗 - 是的
Is that high? - Yes, it is.
1%利多卡因加肾上腺素 1单位咪达锉伦 准备横向眦切开术
1% lido with epi. Push one of Versed, and open a lateral canthotomy tray.
什么 不做CT就手术吗
Excuse me. What? Without a CT?
那不是… - 那不正是病人需要的吗
Isn't that-- - Exactly what the patient needs?
是的 麦凯医生
Yes, it is, Dr. McKay.
好的 我们要让你稍微躺下 埃弗雷特 好吗
OK. Uh, we're gonna lie you back a little, Everett, OK?
我们需要做个小手术 来缓解你眼睛的压力
We need to do a little minor surgery to relieve the pressure behind your eye.
我们要在你的眼睛侧面切一个小开口 不是在眼睛上
So we are going to cut a small opening on the side of your eye, not in your eye.
明白吗 - 明白
Got it? - Yeah.
你想看吗
Do you wanna watch?
不了 我去外面等
No, I'll--I'll sit down.
贾瓦迪 站过来观摩
Javadi, step up so you can see.
麦凯医生
Dr. McKay,
查德已经上好夹板了 正在等骨科带他去做手术
Chad is splinted and is awaiting Ortho for surgery to take him.
谢谢告知 - 咪达锉伦准备好了
Thanks for the update. - Versed's on board.
我先给你打点麻♥醉♥药♥
Numbing medicine here,
好吗 - 好的
OK? - OK.
你会感到一点刺痛和灼烧
Pinprick and some burning.
听着都痛
Ouch.
达娜不会有事吧
What--is Dana gonna be OK?
脸上挨一拳是不可能把那女人击垮的
It's gonna take more than a punch to the face to keep that mama down.
她很顽强 - 是啊
She's tough. - Yeah.
嗨 抱歉打扰了
Um, hi. I'm sorry to bother you.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想确保泰迪不会遭什么罪
Uh, I--I just wanna make sure that Teddy's not in any pain.
我们给他注射了大量镇静剂
Oh, he's heavily sedated.
他什么都感觉不到 - 好的
He can't feel a thing. - Right.
只是当我看着他的时候 我…
It's just that when I look at him, I just--
我感到很无助
I just feel so helpless.
他的CT结果显示没有内伤
Look, his, uh, CT scans came back negative for internal injuries.
他正在接受输液来补充流失的体液
He's on IV therapy to replace any lost fluids.
我向你保证 我们正在尽我们所能
I assure you, we are doing everything we can
为他提供最好的治疗
to give him the best treatment possible.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 - 泰迪的戒指
Yeah. - Teddy's ring.
因为肿胀我不得不把它切断
I had to cut it off because of the swelling.
希望你能找个好的珠宝商来修复它
Hopefully you can find a good jeweler to fix it.
我不知道怎么修
I don't know how it works.
你有最好的朋友吗
do you have a best friend,
医生…
Doctor...
再过一年你才能叫我医生
Oh, it's a another year to go till you can call me "Doctor."
不过你可以叫我维塔克
You can just call me Whitaker, though.
你有最好的朋友吗 维塔克
Do you have a best friend, Whitaker?
我有三个哥哥
Uh, I have three older brothers.
我想他们算是我最好的朋友吧
I guess they're kind of my best friends.
不过我是被他们欺负大的 所以也许不算
They kind of tortured me growing up, so maybe not.
但勉强算吧
But yeah.
从我们15岁起 泰迪就一直是我最好的朋友
Teddy's been my best friend since we were 15.
高中的初恋吗
High school sweethearts?
我们那时只是两个书呆子
We were just a couple of nerdy aggies who, uh--
我们是在一个4H组织的活动中 认识并相爱的
we met in 4-H, and we fell in love.
对不起 - 不 没关系
I'm sorry. - No, it's fine.
我自己也是内布拉斯加州 第三代农场主的孩子
I'm a third generation Nebraska farm kid myself.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表