剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Like, I don't know, maybe she was given something. Some sort of elder abuse.
就是一种说不上来的感觉 我也不确定
There's just a strange dynamic I can't quite figure out.
你很擅长调查那种事
You're really good at sussing out that sort of thing.
这我倒不知道
I don't know about that.
打扰一下 朗登医生
Uh, excuse me, Dr. Langdon.
我们的沉睡男孩泰勒 各项化验结果都出来了 完全正常
Almost all of our labs are back on sleeping boy Tyler. All 100% normal.
我们漏掉了什么
What are we missing?
他醒了吗 - 没有 他还在熟睡
Is he waking up? - No, he's-- he's still fast asleep.
大多数化验结果都出来了 看起来很不错
Most of the lab results are in, and they look great.
没有异常的血液计数 没有电解质异常
No abnormal blood count, no, uh, electrolyte abnormalities,
没有糖尿病 没有肾脏疾病 所以...
no diabetes, no, um, kidney disease, so...
很好 那他到底是怎么了
Good. So--so what's wrong with him?
我们还在尝试弄清楚
We're still trying to figure that out.
他昨天跟玩伴一起玩耍过吗
Did he, uh, have a playdate yesterday, by chance?
没有 他去了幼儿园 但我接他的时候他还好好的
No, he had preschool, but he was fine when I picked him up.
他班上有孩子生病吗 - 没有
Any kids in his class ill? - No,
如果有人生病 我的电♥话♥树会亮起来的
my phone tree would have lit up if someone else was sick.
他今早吃什么东西了吗 - 没有
He eat anything this morning? - No.
为什么这么问 - 看起来像某种明胶
Why? - It looks like some sort of gelatin.
他有可能误食了沐浴泡沫球 或洗衣凝珠吗
Any chance he could have gotten into some bath beads or laundry pods?
不可能 我们家没有这种东西
No, there's no such thing in our house.
软糖呢 - 不会 我们对糖果非常严格
What about gummies? - No, we're very strict about candy.
对吗
Right?
该死
Oh, shit.
是丹尼 - 丹尼怎么了
Danny. - What about Danny?
你哥哥 他给了我一些 他在克利夫兰买♥♥的软糖
Your brother, he-- he gave me some gummies he got in Cleveland.
我装在了外套口袋里
They were in my coat pocket.
你是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
大♥麻♥软糖 - 是的
Pot gummies? - Yes.
我很抱歉 - 我要给实验室打电♥话♥
I'm so sorry. - Let me call the lab.
也许毒检结果出来了 嘿 我是急诊室的朗登医生
Maybe the tox screen is back. Hey, this is Dr. Langdon from the ED.
他们要给我们4岁的孩子做药检 - 有个小男孩的化验结果出来了吗
Can I fast-track a lab on a little boy,
叫琼斯泰勒 毒物检测
last name Jones, first name Tyler, tox screen?
滚出去 我是认真的 - 不如我们出去吧
Get the fuck out! I mean it. - Why don't we step outside,
也许你能帮我弄清楚他可能吃了多少
and maybe you can help me figure out how much he may have taken.
感谢你的加急处理
Thanks. I appreciate that quick turnaround.
实验室证实了 你儿子的大♥麻♥检测呈阳性
The labs confirm it. Your son tested positive for cannabis.
这简直是噩梦
This is a fucking nightmare.
特蕾莎 大卫 这是我的主治医生 罗宾纳维奇医生
Theresa, David, this is my attending, Dr. Robinavitch.
嗨 我是罗比医生 我们需要做一个骨盆检查
Hi, I'm Dr. Robby. We need to do a pelvic exam.
大卫 我觉得你不会想看到的
And David, I don't think you want to be in here for that.
绝对不想
Definitely not.
能让波拉护士过来协助我吗
Can you have Nurse Perlah come join me, please?
你想喝杯咖啡或汽水什么的吗
Do you want a coffee or a soda or something?
我为什么要做盆腔检查
Why do I need a pelvic exam?
你不需要
Uh, you don't.
你儿子看起来是个好孩子 他显然很担心你
Your son seems like a nice kid. He's clearly worried about you.
但你的检查和化验结果
But your exam and your labs are not matching
不符合任何常规诊断 所以我不确定是怎么回事
any of the usual diagnoses, so I'm not really sure what's going on.
我不是为我自己来的 我是为了大卫
I'm not here for me. I'm here for David.
我不明白 他说你一直呕吐
I don't understand. He said that you've had persistent vomiting,
我故意让自己生病的
some--some dehydration.
用催吐剂 - 诱导呕吐
I made myself sick with ipecac. - To induce vomiting?
你为什么要这么做 - 这样大卫就会带我来这里
Why would you do that? - So David would bring me here.
我儿子有问题 他需要专业的帮助
My son has some problems. He needs professional help.
好吧 什么样的问题 毒品 酒精
OK. What kind of problems? Drugs, alcohol?
我找到他写的一些东西
I found some of his writing.
我以为是学校的作业 但并不是
I thought it was schoolwork, but it wasn't.
那是一份他想伤害的女孩的名单
It was lists of girls he wanted to hurt.
怎么伤害她们
Hurt them how?
他说...
He said,
她们都应该被消灭
"They should all be eliminated."
大卫看过心理医生吗 - 没有
Has David seen a therapist? - No.
他不是个坏孩子 但恐怕他有些心理上的困扰
He's not a bad kid, but I'm afraid he's troubled,
我不想报♥警♥ 因为我害怕他们会反应过度
and I didn't want to call the police because I was afraid they'd overreact.
他只是个孩子 - 大卫多大了
He's just a kid. - How old is David?
他上个月刚满18岁
He just turned 18 last month.
那他就算是成年人了 需要他本人同意才能进行治疗
Then he's considered an adult and he would have to consent to treatment.
你家里有枪吗 - 没有
Do you have any guns in the house? - No.
我丈夫以前有 但我在他去世后把它们都处理掉了
My husband did, but I got rid of all of them after he passed.
他是个好人
He's a good soul.
我只是不想看到他 伤害任何人或他自己
I just don't want to see him hurt anyone or himself.
你感觉怎么样 宕机女孩
How are you feeling, Crash?
如果你不这么叫我 我会很感激的
I'd really appreciate if you didn't call me that.
为什么不要 这是个很酷的昵称 这是你应得的 你应该拥有它
Why not? It's a cool nickname. You earned it. You should own it.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
这只是个玩笑
All right. It's just a joke.
如果这能让你好受点
You know, if it makes you feel any better,
我第一次看到紧急剖腹产时拉裤子了
I sharted the first time I saw an emergency C-section.
真的吗
Really?
当然不是
Of course not.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
我这边出了点状况 一个18岁的孩子带他脱水的妈妈过来
I got a situation. 18-year-old kid brings in his dehydrated mom.
他爸爸在疫情期间去世了
Dad died during the pandemic.
他妈妈找到了一份 他写的同学死亡名单后 故意催吐
Mom's vomiting is self-induced for the sole purpose of getting him here
就为了把他带到这里
after she finds his death list for classmates.
好吧 她想要我们做什么
OK. What does she want us to do?
帮助他 保护他 救他 - 他现在在哪
Help him, protect him, save him. - Where is he now?
在跟麦凯说话
Talking to McKay.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
我 我很好 我一直都很好 你知道的
Me? I'm good. I'm always good. You know that.
是吗 有谁知道吗
Do I? Does anybody?
我这人一眼就能看透 - 完全不是那么回事
I'm an open book. - Not even close.
你知道你可以 随时来找我聊聊的 对吗
You do know you can always come talk to me, right?
是的
Yep.
枢复宁是... - 聊得怎么样
How's it going over here?
挺好的
Good, good.
我只是在跟他交代一下医嘱
We're just going over aftercare instructions,
处方药 接下来几天的特殊饮食
prescription medications, special diet for the next few days.
麦凯医生 你能检查一下妈妈的矫形器吗
Dr. McKay, can you check orthostatics on Mom?
好的 - 大卫 这位是琪拉雅
I can. - David, I wanted you to meet Kiara.
她是这里的社工 专门为这种情况提供帮助
She's a social worker here who helps in situations like this.
我们听说了你父亲去世的事 我们真的很遗憾
We heard about your father's passing. We're really sorry.
我们知道这会给你这个年纪的人 带来很大的压力
And we know that it can put a lot of pressure on somebody your age, which,
再加上学业 现在还要照顾你妈妈
combined with school and now having to take care of your mom,
很难承受 - 没关系
that's a lot. - It's fine.
我们只是想确保等你妈妈回家后 你能应付得来
We just want to make sure that when your mom goes home, you can handle it.
确保在你有需要时 可以找人谈谈
We want to make sure you have someone you can talk to if you need to.
我没事 我不需要找谁谈
I'm OK. I don't need to talk to anybody.
父母去世的悲伤会持续很长时间
After a parent dies, the sadness can last a long time.
你还好吗
How's that going for you?
这不是个问题
It's not a problem.
学校方面呢 - 学校怎么了
What about school? - What about it?
你喜欢在学校的生活吗 - 不太喜欢
Anything you enjoy there? - Not really.
很多人的脑海中会产生 让自己困扰的想法
A lot of people have thoughts that can disturb them.
如果你也有 找人倾诉一下是很正常的事
If you've had any, it's OK to talk about it.
这跟我妈妈有什么关系
What's that have to do with my mom?
她会没事吗 - 她会没事的
Is she gonna be OK? - Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
她可能得了肠胃炎 也许是食物中毒
She's probably got a stomach virus, maybe food poisoning.
我觉得她更担心你
I think she's more worried about you.
她总是担心我 - 她有理由担心吗
She always worries about me. - Does she have a reason to?
没有
No.
快8点了 我得走了
It's almost 8:00. I gotta go.
你不想等你妈妈一起走吗
Are you sure you wouldn't prefer to wait with your mom?
我上学要迟到了 她准备好了可以给我打电♥话♥
I'm late for school. She can just call me when she's ready.
其实多跟你聊聊会有帮助的 嘿 大卫
It would actually be kind of helpful to talk to you some more. Hey, David.
大卫 嘿 就给我五分钟
David. Just give me five minutes.
别烦我
Leave me alone!
嘿 大卫
Hey, David!
该死
Shit.
罗比
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表