剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
匹兹堡医魂
第一季第七集
克里斯蒂
Ma'am. - Kristi, please.
好了 女士 够了
OK, ma'am, that's enough.
你没事吧 - 我没事
Are you OK? - I'm fine.
大家都让开 让克里斯蒂从洗手间出来吧
Let's clear the hallway and get Kristi out of the bathroom.
(第七小时 下午1点至2点)
你冷静点 不然我就把你请出去 - 你这是在让所有人难堪
Either you gotta calm down, or I will escort you out. - El, you're making a scene.
我对这一切感到很抱歉
I'm so sorry about all of this.
出什么事了 - 女儿把自己锁在里面了
What happened? - Daughter locked herself in.
姐妹俩开始争吵
Sisters started fighting.
柯林斯夹在中间 被她妈妈推了一下
Collins got in the middle. Mom pushed her.
女士
Ma'am.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我是首席医疗官
I'm Gloria Underwood, chief medical officer of this hospital.
有什么能帮你的吗 - 我只想带我女儿回家
How can I help? - I just want to take my daughter home.
我们会带克里斯蒂出来 带她去见你
OK. - We will get Kristi out, and we will bring her to you, yeah?
让我们来帮你吧 - 这边请
Let us help you. - Right this way. Right this way.
好的
It's OK.
你能解决吗 - 至少他们没看到老鼠
You're on it. - At least they didn't see the rats.
她在里面多久了
How long has she been in there?
大概五分钟
About five minutes.
我去找钥匙 我们会处理好的
I'm gonna find the key. We are gonna handle this.
这是你的病人
This is your patient?
对 - 不 其实是我的病人
Yes. - No, actually, it's my patient.
她在这里好几个小时了
She's been here for hours.
病人来时的情绪已经很差了 等待只会让情况更糟
Patients come in already in distress, and waiting only makes it worse.
这与此无关
Wait time has nothing to do with this.
所以我们才会看到像柯林斯医生 这样的医院员工被袭击
Which is why we're seeing hospital workers like Dr. Collins get assaulted.
袭击 - 就是推了一下
Assaulted? - It was a little push.
我们必须引起重视 这里的人可是在冒着生命危险工作
Which we're gonna take seriously. We risk our lives coming to work here every day.
如果那个母亲携带了武器呢
What if that mother had brought a weapon?
我们有金属探测器
We have metal detectors.
这就是让所有入院病人都滞留在这里
This is what happens when you keep all the hospital
而不是在楼上增加人手造成的后果
admissions stuck down here instead of properly staffing upstairs.
在我来之前 我就已经有四个病人
I've got four patients waiting on ICU that have been here
在等待重症监护室的床位了 这都下午1点了
since before I got here, and it's already 1:00.
我明白... - 还有四个在等精神科床位
I can see that you're-- - We've got four more waiting on psych.
其中一个来了一个星期
One of them's been here for a fucking week.
所以 看在上帝的份上 多雇些护士吧
So please, for the love of God, hire more nurses.
我晚点再来 - 那并没有什么用
I'll come back later. - That's not gonna help anything.
每天都是一样的破事
Same fucking thing every day.
你还好吗 - 我很好
You OK? - Yeah.
你确定 - 确定
Are you sure? - Yeah.
罗比医生 走廊那个手肘骨折的病人 X光片结果出来了
Dr. Robby, X-rays came back for that elbow fracture in the hallway.
好的 谢谢 你能不能找到埃斯梅
OK. Thank you. Can you also find Esme and tell her
让她把洗手间钥匙送过来 - 好的
to bring me that bathroom key? - You got it.
特伦斯 我是朗登医生
Terrance, I'm Dr. Langdon.
你习惯被叫特伦斯还是特里 - 特伦斯
Do you go by Terrance or Terry? - Terrance.
你有哪里不舒服吗
So what brings you in today?
我打乒乓球时外翻了脚踝
I everted my ankle playing table tennis.
外翻 - 是的
Everted? - Yes.
你介意我看看吗
You mind if I take a look?
你是整形外科医生吗
Are you an orthopedic surgeon?
不 我是急诊医生
No. I am an emergency medicine specialist.
我能和整形外科医生谈谈吗 我更喜欢那个领域的专家
Could I talk to an orthopedic surgeon? I'd prefer an expert in that area.
我对脚踝扭伤很在行
Well, I'm pretty good at ankle sprains.
你怎么知道是扭伤
How do you know it's a sprain?
我得先检查一下才能确认 但是...
Well, I'd have to examine you first, but--
有可能是琼斯骨折或是舞者骨折吗
Could it be a Jones fracture or a dancer's fracture?
有可能 再说一遍 我得先看看 我给你做个检查吧
Could be. Again, I'd have to look. Why don't I examine you,
我就知道... - 不能看一下当前疾病的
and that'll tell me-- - Shouldn't you take a complete history
完整病历吗
on the present illness first?
看来你对问问题更感兴趣
It sounds like you're more interested in asking the questions, so--
你没问我是否有迸裂的感觉 没问我以往是否受过伤
You didn't ask me if I felt a pop or a snap. You didn't ask about previous injuries.
没问过负重 - 我给你拿些冰块吧
You didn't ask about weight bearing. - Why don't I get you some fresh ice?
克里斯蒂 我是罗比医生 - 我不会跟她走的
Kristi? It's Dr. Robby. - No, I'm not leaving with her.
你妈妈不在这里 她在候诊室
Your mom is not out here. Your mom is in the waiting room.
我可以给你找个安静的房♥间 你想在那里待多久都行
Listen, I can put you in a quiet room. You can spend as much time as you want in there.
但出于安全考虑 我不能让你把自己锁在厕所里
But I cannot have you locked in this bathroom for safety reasons.
你觉得可以吗
Does that sound OK?
克里斯蒂
Kristi?
好吧 我要开门了
OK, I'm gonna open this door now.
没有我妈妈的安静房♥间 - 是的
A quiet room without my mom? - Of course.
我们那个25岁的患者... - 谢谢
Lab is back on our - Thank you.
...化验结果出来了
25-year-old.
镰状细胞和肝硬化 都够进重症监护室的标准
Sickle cell and cirrhosis both on deck for the ICU.
地铁坠落的患者下一个进手术室
Subway fall is next in line for the OR.
我们头部受伤的好心人正在醒来
And our good Samaritan with a head injury is waking up.
他意识清醒 各项指标也恢复了 可以拔管了
He's alert with good parameters for extubation.
太好了
Great.
你这周末上班吗
You working this weekend?
不上 我和我的床 还有《英国家庭烘焙大赛》有约
No. I've got a date with my bed and "The Great British Bake Off."
你呢
You?
我的新男友 计划了一次浪漫的周末旅行
My new boo planned a romantic weekend getaway
但他不肯告诉我我们要去哪里
but won't tell me where we're going.
我讨厌惊喜
I hate surprises.
确保你和别人分享你的位置 以防万一
Make sure you share your location with someone, just in case.
嘿 小猫咪
Hey, pussycat.
我叫维塔克
Oh, um, my name is Whittaker.
小猫咪 我要上厕所 你能帮我解开吗
Pussycat, I need to use the bathroom. Can you get a key for this?
我觉得我不应该这么做
I don't think I should.
别像个娘们似的 小猫咪
Don't be a pussy, pussycat.
我戴手铐只是为了 防止别人偷走我的轮椅
I only use this so no one steals my wheelchair.
你需要便盆吗 莫娜
You need a bedpan, Myrna?
马塞尔
Lassy.
三明治好吃吗 - 是的 其实非常好吃
Good sandwich? - Uh, yeah, really good, actually.
从你掉在我工作台上的这些面包屑 就看得出来
Yeah, I can tell from all the crumbs you're getting on my workstation.
如果我们吃午饭的话 我们会在休息室吃
We eat in the lounge, if we eat lunch at all.
我很抱歉 我本来要找个病人的
I am so sorry. I was gonna grab a patient.
先洗下手 - 好的
Maybe wash your hands first? - Yeah.
太严厉了 - 有点
Too harsh? - A little.
也许我变得太心软了
Maybe I've gotten too soft.
要我给你弄点午饭吗 - 不用
Want me to find you something for lunch? - Nope.
你都饿到脾气暴躁了 - 我没有
You seem hangry. - I'm not.
我设法把那个堕胎少女
I managed to get the Mifepristone teen
从厕所里弄了出来 把她安置在14号♥病房♥
out of the bathroom and parked in Central 14.
她妈妈和姨妈怎么样
How are mom and aunt?
妈妈在候诊室 姨妈往食堂去了
Mom's in chairs. Aunt was headed to the cafeteria.
你想和她们谈谈吗
Do you want to talk to them?
我不知道还能跟她们说什么 她们需要跟彼此谈谈
I don't know what's left to say to them. I think they need to talk to each other.
尼克布拉德利的朋友们
Nick Bradley's friends.
失去孩子的痛苦要如何♥平♥复
How do you get through the loss of a child?
跟平复任何痛苦的方式一样 依靠你的朋友和家人
The same way you get through anything, by leaning on your friends and family.
他们怎么样了 - 还在努力
How are they doing? - Still working through it.
等到重新讨论器官捐赠的话题时 我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when it's time to revisit the organ donation conversation.
好的
OK.
我那个被遗弃的老人金吉尔 有什么新情况吗
Any update on my abandoned senior, Ginger?
我还没联♥系♥上她女儿 我尝试联♥系♥了他儿子 他帮不上忙
I still haven't reached the daughter. I tried Ginger's son too. He was no help--
他住在克利夫兰
lives in Cleveland.
真令人失望 但至少她精神状态不错
That's disappointing. At least she's in good spirits.
我相信她很开心有人陪伴 而她的女儿丽塔确实需要休息
I'm sure she appreciates the company. And her daughter, Rita, does need a break.
我只是希望她能回来
I just hope she comes back.
我想为之前的事道歉
And you know, um, I wanted to apologize about earlier.
我崩溃了
I--I spiraled.
我有时会设想最坏的情况
Sometimes I occasionally jump to the worst case scenario.
所以我... - 鉴于眼下的情况 这是可以理解的
So I-- - Understandable, given what we see here.
如果有丽塔的消息 我会通知你的 - 好的 谢谢
I'll let you know if I hear from Rita. - OK. Thank you.
嘿 梅尔 - 嘿
Hey, Mel. - Hey.
梅尔是什么的简称 黑色素瘤
What's Mel short for, Melanoma?
褪黑激素 - 梅丽莎
Melatonin? - Melissa.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表