剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我找到适合你的手术服了
I found you scrubs that should fit.
谢谢 太好了 感激不尽
Thank you. That's great. I appreciate that.
但是有附带条件
But they come with a catch.
克拉科齐亚先生要见你
Mr. Krakozhia is asking to see you.
尿在我身上的那个人
The guy who peed on me?
为什么找我 - 我没问
Why me? - I didn't ask.
但也许你不必急着穿上 可以等到…
But maybe you should wait to put these scrubs on until after you've--
好主意
That's a good idea.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪 你能不能拿一些… - 天哪
Oh, man. We got a load of the-- - Oh, my God.
对 我看到你了
Yeah, I see you.
你时日无多了 伙计
Your days are numbered, buddy.
创伤二级患者马上就到
Trauma to ER Two. ETA now.
又加了四毫克氯羟安定
That's another four of Ativan.
直肠温度下降到40.5
Rectal temp's down to 105.
情况正在好转 我们也许会很幸运
OK, moving in the right direction. We might get lucky here.
后门有一个双重创伤患者
Double trauma at the back door.
开车撞了行人后又撞上了电线杆
Auto versus pedestrian before hitting a telephone pole.
你能行吗 - 是的
You got this? - Yep.
罗比医生 我跟楼上的心理医生小泽谈过了
Dr. Robby, I finished with Dr. Ozeki, the therapist upstairs.
好的 进展如何
Yes, yes, yes. How did that go?
挺好 - 太棒了
Well. - Excellent.
你有大卫的消息吗 - 没有
Have you heard from David? - No.
大卫看过心理医生吗
Has David seen the therapist?
你觉得他今天还会来接你吗
Do you think that he's still gonna pick you up today?
我想是的
I think so.
好的 - 罗比
OK, well-- - Robby,
他们来了
here they come.
好了 你已经可以出院了
OK. Well, you're medically cleared,
你在这里多待一会儿吧 希望他能来
so why don't you stay here for a little while longer in the hopes that he does?
我还是希望他能和别人谈谈
I still would like him to talk to somebody.
波拉 这是特蕾莎 她是我的朋友
Perlah, this is Theresa. She's a friend of mine,
希望你能好好接待她
so I expect concierge service,
好吗 - 贵宾礼遇
yes? - VIP treatment.
谢谢 有人会照顾你的
Thank you. You're in good hands.
如果大卫出现 或者他打电♥话♥来就告诉我
Just let me know if David shows up or if he calls.
好孩子
Good boy. Good boy.
沃尔特佩内尔 52岁 在人行道上遛狗
Walter Pernell, 52, walking his dog in the crosswalk,
被一辆低速的雪佛兰羚羊撞到了
got struck by a Chevy Impala at low velocity.
现场做了急救
Ambulatory on scene,
没有昏倒 无颈部 胸部或腹部疼痛 生命体征良好
no KO, no neck, chest, or belly pain. Good vitals.
严重公路擦伤
Major road rash.
是啊 汽车没有把我撞飞出去 但我在地上滑行了足足3米
Yeah, the car didn't hit me so much as throw me. But I slid for a good 10 feet.
当然了 这是我今年第一次穿短裤
Of course, this is the first day I've worn shorts all effin' year.
膝盖或脚踝没有畸形 远端脉搏有力
No deformity at the knee or ankle. Distal pulse is intact.
目前注射了四单位吗♥啡♥
Four of morphine so far.
你可以大方一点
Yeah, feel free to be more generous.
别担心 我们会帮你包扎 把你治好的 你的朋友叫什么
Don't worry. We will patch you up. We will get you right. Who's your friend?
这是克罗斯比 多亏有它叫了几声提醒了我
Oh, this is Crosby, who thankfully barked and warned me
让我有半秒的时间避开那辆车
so I had half a second to try to move out of the way.
克罗斯比 你是个英雄
Crosby, you're a hero.
多纳休 你能去休息室 给我们的小救生员找个狗饼吗
Donahue, you think you could find a Milk-Bone for our little lifesaver here in the doctor's lounge?
当然可以 我会好好照顾它的
Absolutely. I'll take good care of him.
它不能留下来吗 它很乖的
Can't he stay with me? He's a very good boy.
毫无疑问 我们先把你安顿好
No doubt. Let's get you settled first.
你去南区20号♥病房♥ - 好的
You're going to South 20. - Got it.
那个是司机吗 - 28岁女性
Is that the driver? - 28-year-old lady,
系了安全带 撞倒了遛狗的男人
had her seat belt on. Clipped the guy with the dog
然后径直撞上了电线杆
and went straight into a telephone pole.
血是头皮撕裂伤出的血 她还抱怨胸痛
Blood's from a scalp lac. Also complained of chest pain.
昏昏欲睡但能够唤醒
Sleepy but arousable.
你叫什么名字 - 宝拉
What's your name? - Paula.
心率112 有点过速 血压正常
Heart rate's a bit tachy. 112. BP's fine.
宝拉 你现在感觉疼痛吗 - 是的 我受伤了
Paula, are you in any pain right now? - Yeah, I got hurt.
目击者说她在车祸前就驾驶不稳
Witnesses say she was driving erratically before the crash.
呼吸没有酒精味
No ETOH on her breath.
也许是毒品
Maybe drugs?
核心体温40.1
Core temp's 104.2. - Heart rate 116.
心率116 高压180低压110
BP 180 over 110.
好多了 但还是太高了
Better, but still too high.
再加四毫克氯羟安定 - 那就是20毫克了
Another four of Ativan. - That'll make 20.
数得很准
Good counting.
南区20号♥病房♥的行人需要看医生
Pedestrian in South 20 needs a doctor.
你能行吗 - 可以 继续给她降温
You got this? - Yep. Keep chilling.
所有人
All hands on deck.
准备好了吗 - 好了
You ready? - Ready.
好的 开始 一 二 三
OK, here we go. One, two, three.
我听说有一个 胸痛和精神状态改变的车祸患者
I heard motor vehicle collision with chest pain and altered mental status.
这就是了 患者名叫宝拉 系了安全带的司机撞到了电线杆
Qué más? Meet Paula. Restrained driver versus telephone pole.
在车祸前就表现出异常 血压良好 但心动过速
Altered before the crash. Good BP, but tachy.
再开一个静脉注射 一升乳酸林格氏液 滴速开到最大
Second line and run a liter of LR wide open.
仍然过速 心率115 高压180低压72
Still tachy at 115. BP's 180 over 72.
气道通畅 - 双侧呼吸音良好
Airway's patent. - Good breath sounds bilaterally.
瞳孔大小相等且有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive.
你知道今天是几号♥吗 - 今天是…
Paula, do you know what today's date is? - It's, uh...
血氧饱和度94
Sats 94%.
我们在哪座城市 - 匹兹堡
How about the city we're in? - Pittsburgh?
胸部有瘀伤
Bruising on the chest.
可能是胸骨骨折
Possible sternal fracture.
心包膜没问题 - 很好
Pericardium's clear. - Good. Good.
腹部没有明显触痛
No marked tenderness.
肝肾间隙处无积液
Nothing in Morrison's pouch.
她的呼吸有点急促
She's a little tachypneic.
我觉得她不需要插管 可能只是脑震荡
I don't think she needs intubation. Might just be concussed.
我担心她在CT扫描仪里会痉挛
I worry about her crumping in the scanner.
她在保护自己的呼吸道
She's protecting her airway.
我看到肺滑动 没有气胸 - 有头部伤吗
I see lung sliding. No pneumo. - With a head injury?
你们是气道专家
You guys are supposed to be the airway experts.
别吵了 做个决定 她去做CT时叫我
Stop fighting. Make a decision. Call me when she goes to CT.
宝拉 你能举起右臂吗
Paula, can you raise your right arm for me?
能听从命令 好迹象 你想在格拉斯哥 昏迷指数13分的情况下插管
Good sign. Follows commands. You want to intubate with a GCS of 13?
好吧 我们可以暂且搁置 先观察情况 你有什么计划
OK. We can hold off and monitor. What's your plan?
从头部到骨盆的全身扫描 测心电图和肌钙蛋白
Pan scan, head to pelvis. EKG, troponin.
导管取尿液做尿检和毒理筛查
Straight cath urine for UA and tox screen.
同意 - 我这就去
Agreed. - I'm on it.
得把膝盖弯曲 - 别再炫耀了
Gotta bend those knees. - I gotta quit showing off.
你不就是这样吗 - 一直都是
Is that what you were doing? - Always.
这是10天量的多西环素 一天两次 每次一粒
It's a ten-day course of doxycycline, one pill twice a day.
我会让她在饭后吃的
I'll make sure she takes it on a full stomach.
我现在可以给你第一剂药 派珀 如果你愿意的话 让你适应一下
I can give you your first dose now, Piper, if you like. Get you started.
那就太好了 - 我需要派珀回答
That'd be great. - Actually, I need Piper to answer that one.
当然 那太好了
Sure. That'd be great.
好的
OK.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
看来这边快完事了
Looks like we're finishing up here.
我带了礼物过来
I come bearing gifts.
你想知道的关于性传播疾病 但从来不想读的一切
Everything you always wanted to know about STIs but never wanted to read.
没有恶心的照片 我保证
No gross pictures, I promise.
我想我们用不着
I think we're good.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的 我吸取了教训
Yeah. I learned my lesson.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
那就这样吧
I guess that's it, then.
如果你改变主意了 这支笔能联♥系♥到我们
Well, if you change your mind, it comes with a free pen.
非常感谢你们的帮助
Thank you both so much for your help.
不客气 - 谢谢
Yeah. - Thanks.
好的 祝你们好运
OK. Good luck to you both.
该死
Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
只能这样了
That sums it up.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表