剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
还有点性感 但是没错
and a little hot, but yes.
坦白说 这样我们就能做朋友了
In full disclosure, so we can be friends.
朋友 - 你听过这个概念吧
Friends? - You've heard of the concept?
伙伴 同胞 知己 朋友 他们甚至还做了个节目
Buddies, compatriots, confidants, pals. They even made a show about it.
是的 - 砰
Yeah. - Boom.
拜托 别晾着我 宕机女孩 来击个拳啊
Come on. Don't leave me hanging, Crash. Pound that shit.
既然我们是朋友了 我可以这么叫你 对吧
I can call you that now that we're friends, right?
好的 - 我们找时间再练练
OK. - We'll work on that.
为了进行呼吸暂停测试 我们会给他输送100%纯度的氧气
So for the apnea test, we keep him on 100% oxygen,
但呼吸机要停掉
but the ventilator won't be giving him breaths.
持续多久
For how long?
十分钟 我们会监测他的二氧化碳水平
For 10 minutes. We'll monitor his carbon dioxide levels,
如果回弹得太高
and if they come back way too high,
那我们就知道 他的脑干没有下达呼吸的指令
then we'll know that his brain stem is not telling him to breathe.
这意味着
And that means?
这意味着在最根本的层面上
That would mean that there's no brain function
没有大脑功能
at the most fundamental level.
普林塞斯会监测他 检测结果一出来
Princess will monitor him, and I will come back as soon
我就来找你们
as we know the test results.
好的 - 好的
OK. - Yeah.
好的
OK.
我讨厌这家该死的医院
I hate this fucking hospital.
这是汉克
This is Hank.
发生什么事了
What happened?
没什么 我们当时正在固定框架 然后我朋友乔伊进来了
Nothing. We were just framing, and then my buddy Joey comes in.
他说“有个家伙走进酒吧 头上钉了钉子”
He says, "A guy walks into a bar with a nail in his head,"
然后他用钉枪指着我的头
and then he points his fucking nail gun at my head.
遇到这种事你会怎么办 我当场就暴走了 在随后的混战中
So what would you do? So I freaked out, and then in the ensuing melee,
他射中了我
he fucking shoots me.
混战 - 对 就是肉搏
Melee? - Yeah, you know, like a scuffle,
打群架
like a donnybrook.
怎么 你以为我在工地工作 不是在医院
What, you think because I work construction, not a hospital,
就没有该死的词汇量了
I don't have a fucking vocabulary?
创伤一室 快去
Tier one trauma now.
不是 先生
No, sir, I--
绝对是心内伤 - 我跟你说 我他妈快疼死了
Definitely intracardiac. - And I got to tell you, this fucking hurts.
我们试着放松一下 别再口吐芬芳了
Let's just try and relax and dial down the F bombs.
我们这里有孩子 - 你想让我别说脏话吗
We have children in here. - You want me to stop swearing?
把那颗该死的钉子从我心脏里拔掉
Take the fucking nail out of my heart.
拜托 能给我用些止疼的药吗
And, please, something for the pain!
稳住钉子
Stabilize the nail.
汉克 我们得把你的衬衫剪开
Hank, we need to cut your shirt off.
去你的 你把我衬衫剪了 就给我买♥♥件新的
Fuck that. You cut the shirt, you're gonna buy me a new one.
你可以从失物招领处选一件
You can have your pick out of our lost and found.
这是怎么回事
Whew, how did this happen?
钉枪事故造成左胸深度穿透
Framing nail incident with deep penetration of the left chest.
这他妈不是明摆着的吗
The fuck does it look like?
汉克 你每天有服用药物吗 - 没有
Hank, do you take medicine every day?
对药物过敏吗 - 没有
Any allergies to medication? - No.
你能他妈给我止痛药了吗
Can you give me something for the fucking pain already?
这是医院还是兽医诊所
Is this a hospital or a vet clinic?
很快 汉克 很快 - 你对实验犬也这么说
Very soon, Hank. Very soon. - I bet you say that to the beagles too.
脉搏120 高压100低压65
Pulse 120. BP 100 over 65.
两毫克吗♥啡♥
Two milligrams of morphine.
肝脏枪伤正在恢复中 他跟新的一样
Liver GSW is in recovery. He's good as new.
看起来是心内伤
Whoa, that looks intracardiac.
搞定了 - 你还说上笑话了
Nailed it. - Whoa, you got jokes now.
不是笑话 只是在给你注射止痛药 伙计
No jokes, just pushing your pain meds, buddy.
少量心包积液 但没有心包填塞的迹象
Small pericardial effusion, but no evidence of tamponade.
暂时还没有 - 谁给我解释一下
Not yet. - Somebody talk to me.
我需要找个神父来吗
Do I need a priest here?
他有心动过速伴随临界血压 可能会代偿失调
He's tachycardic with borderline BP. He could decompensate.
两单位全血随时待命
Standby with two units whole blood.
我是加西亚 STAT心脏病例
Garcia here. Stat cardiac case.
我是不是快死了 没人肯告诉我真♥相♥
Am I dying here and nobody's telling me?
汉克 你心脏周围的囊样结构里 有血液在积聚
Hank, there is blood collecting in the sac around your heart.
你需要立刻做手术 否则心脏会因为压力而停跳
You need surgery before your heart stops from the pressure around it.
把那该死的钉子拔♥出♥来♥ - 那会要了你的命
Just pull the fucking nail out! - That would definitely kill you.
我要问下别的医生 我该死的手♥机♥呢
I want a second opinion. Where's my fucking phone?
我可以叫优步 去长老会找一家真正的医院
I can Uber to Presby and find a real hospital.
或者我可以在十分钟内送他过去
OR can take him in 10 minutes.
介意我们先给他插管吗 - 为了我们大家 越快越好
Mind if we intubate him first? - The sooner the better for all of us.
很好 120毫克琥珀胆碱 100毫克氯♥胺♥酮♥
Great. 120 of sux, 100 of ketamine.
贾瓦迪 你来
Javadi, you're up for this one.
真的吗 - 快点 动起来
Really? - Now. Let's go. Move.
代码ST段抬高型心肌梗死 预计五分钟后到达
Code STEMI, ETA five minutes.
代码ST段抬高型心肌梗死 预计五分钟后到达
Code STEMI, ETA five minutes.
我可以和梅尔救治那个心梗病例 - 听起来不错
I can start the STEMI with Mel. - Sounds good.
这个地方糟透了 我会在Yelp上给你们打差评
This place sucks. I will destroy you on Yelp.
再也不会有人来这个鬼地方了 我发誓
Nobody's ever coming to this shithole again. I swear to God.
那就借你吉言了
From your mouth to God's ear.
琪拉雅 你好 我是梅丽莎金医生 大家都叫我梅尔
Kiara? Hi. I'm Dr. Melissa King. Everyone calls me Mel.
是的 我们见过面
Yes, we met.
对
Right, um,
我想问你泰勒的事
I wanted to ask you about Tyler,
那个误食了大♥麻♥软糖的小男孩
the little boy who ate the marijuana gummy.
他被送进儿科观察
He's been admitted to pediatrics for observation.
他的父母呢 - 他们跟他在楼上
And his parents? - They're upstairs with him.
安全起见 儿童青年与家庭委员会 后续会做一次家访
CYF is going to follow up with a home visit just to be safe,
但没有警♥察♥介入
but no police were involved.
别担心 没人会抢走他们的孩子
Don't worry. No one is taking their child away from them.
太好了 这样我就放心了
Good. That's a relief.
是啊 但那对家长在这之后 可能需要做夫妻咨♥询♥了
Yeah, the parents, on the other hand, may need couples counseling after this,
但我想小泰勒会没事的
but I think little Tyler's going to be fine.
梅尔 跟我去治疗心梗患者 - 马上就来
STEMI with me, Mel. - Right behind you.
达娜 哪个房♥间能用
Dana, what's open?
创伤二室 - 好的 保持空置
Trauma two. - All right, keep it that way.
对于ST段抬高性心肌梗死患者 入院至球囊扩张目标时间是51分钟
Our target door to balloon time for STEMIs is 51 minutes.
很有雄心 - 但确实可行 你马上就知道了
Ambitious. - But doable, as you're about to find out.
开始吧
Let's go.
声门清晰可见 别看屏幕
Good view of the glottis. Eyes off the screen.
现在 看向他的喉咙...
Now look down the mouth and insert
把管子插在拐弯处附近
the tube around the bend.
你从分诊处偷走了我的医学生
You stole my med student from triage?
她在这里表现如何 - 她做得很好
How's she doing over here? - She's doing pretty good.
现在看回屏幕
Now look back at the screen.
穿过声带
And advance through the cords.
做得好 - 谢谢
Good. Good job. - Thanks.
血压下降了 高压72低压38
Pressure's down. 72 38.
右心室塌陷造成积液增加 心包膜穿刺术
Effusion has grown, now with the RV collapse. Pericardiocentesis?
再加一个单位的全血
Let's get another unit on that infuser.
准备开胸手术 借过
Prep for thoracotomy. Coming through.
我们该回分诊处了 - 你不想留下来观摩吗
We should get back to triage. - You don't want to stay for this?
外面还有30名病人等待评估
There are like 30 patients still waiting to be assessed out there.
好的 - 有人说了开胸手术吗
OK. - Did someone say thoracotomy?
心包填塞导致塌陷 - 加西亚医生 你认为我...
Crashing from tamponade. - Dr. Garcia, do you think I--
外科负责左侧开胸手术
Trauma Surgery gets left sided thoracotomies.
急诊负责右侧 如果需要的话
ED gets the right if we need to extend.
戴好手套 姑娘 你负责抽吸
Glove up, girl. You're on suction.
我们把那根导管插♥进♥右主支气管
Let's advance that ET tube to the right main stem please.
10号♥刀
Ten blade.
梅兹
Metz.
桑托斯医生 我们怎么切开肋间内肌
Dr. Santos, how do we cut through the intercostals?
通过上肋骨 避开神经血管束
Through the superior rib to avoid the neurovascular bundle.
没错 - 菲诺切托牵引器
That is correct. - Finochietto retractor.
完全抽吸 在我被戳到之前把钉子拔掉
Full suction. And get rid of this nail before I get poked.
好的
On it.
钉子完好
Nail's intact in one piece.
有齿镊
Toothed forceps.
打开心包膜
Opening the pericardium.
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表