剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
Right. Sure. Sure. Yeah.
祝你乒乓球锦标赛好运
And good luck with your table tennis tournament.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你日后去了南方公园 我会教你怎么打球
If you ever find yourself in South Park, I'll teach you how to play.
好的
OK.
你同意给一个新发精神分♥裂♥症患者 做重金属筛查了
Did you sign off on heavy metals panel on new onset psychosis?
什么 - 萨米拉的病人
What? - Samira's patient.
我让她转去精神科了 你越权了
I cleared her for psych. You overrode me?
如果萨米拉要做检查 一定是有原因的 我相信她
If Samira put in an order, there was a reason. I trust her.
也许你也应该相信她
Maybe you should too.
我想改变她的坏习惯 而你在纵容她
I'm trying to break her of these bad habits. And you are enabling her.
不 你对她太苛刻了 她开始失去信心了
No. You're riding her so hard, she's starting to lose confidence.
这已经影响到她了 我告诉她别放在心上 你不是针对她
It's affecting her. I told her not to take it personally.
这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
认真的吗 - 什么
Really? - What?
你一整天都在对员工发脾气 即使你不承认
You have been snapping at staff all day. And even though you won't admit it,
但我很确定是因为今天是亚当森...
I'm pretty sure it's because today is the day Adamson--
天哪
Oh, for fuck's sake.
看吧 你甚至无法对自己诚实
See? You can't even be honest with yourself.
好吧 你说得对
All right, you're right.
我今天确实不想来... - 那就别来
I don't want to be here today. - Then don't be.
或者像其他人一样 把情感包袱留在医院大门外
Or leave your baggage at the door like everyone else.
但别拿我们其他人出气 - 好吧
But don't take it out on the rest of us. - OK.
既然你给出了反馈 我也有一些
Since you're giving out feedback, I have some too.
你太墨守成规了 但我们所处的环境需要灵活变通
You are a rule follower in an environment that requires flexibility.
你让恐惧驱使你做出决策
You let fear drive your decision making.
而且你对你的上级毫无尊重
And you have no fucking respect for your superiors.
上级
Superiors?
是的 我给了你很大权限
Yeah. I give you a lot of leeway,
但说到底 我是你的主治医生 你是住院医生 记住这一点
but I'm your attending, and you are the resident. And you need to remember that.
好的 罗宾纳维奇医生
OK, Dr. Robinavich.
谢谢你的反馈
Thank you for your feedback.
罗比医生 - 怎么了
Dr. Robby? - What?
琪拉雅准备好 让你和创伤一室病人的妻子谈谈了
Kiara's ready for you to talk to the wife of the Trauma 1 patient.
妻子会... - 我会处理的
Yeah, OK. With the wife, should I-- - I'll handle it.
接下来呢 - 罗比医生会解释一切的
What's next? - Dr. Robby will explain everything.
罗比医生 这位是苏珊邓恩
Dr. Robby, Susan Dunn.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你丈夫会进重症监护室
OK, so your husband is gonna be admitted to the ICU.
如果一切顺利 我们会给他拔管
And if everything goes well, then we'll extubate him,
胸管可以取下来了
and the chest tube can come out.
但他需要在医院住上三四天
But he's gonna need to stay in the hospital for three or four days.
谢谢 我先带艾兰娜回家 但我会回来的
Thank you. I'm going to take Alana home, but I'll be back later.
还有一件事
There is one other thing.
桑托斯医生跟我们说了你们的谈话
Dr. Santos filled us in on your conversation.
你对你丈夫做的事是违法的
What you did to your husband is against the law.
所以 很不幸 我们必须报♥警♥
So unfortunately, we're required to report it to the police.
报♥警♥
Police?
我没想伤害他
No, I--I wasn't trying to hurt him.
即便如此 他最后还是来了这里
Even so, this is where he ended up.
我建议你找人聊聊你的感受
I would suggest that you speak to somebody
而且你要跟你女儿聊聊
about your feelings and talk to your daughter.
如果她在家里遭遇了不好的事 她需要知道你愿意倾听
If there is something happening at home, she'll need to know that you're willing to listen.
我们可以提供帮助 包括让你和有关部门取得联♥系♥
We have resources I can provide, which include connecting you to the authorities.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
所以 就这样了
So that's it?
希望现在事情已经公开了
Hopefully, now that it's out in the open,
她会采取必要措施 以正确的方式处理这件事
she'll take the necessary steps to handle this the right way.
但... - 别跟我争
But she-- - Don't fight me on this.
专注于你能控制的事 也就是你的病人
Focus on what you can control-- your patients.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
那位妈妈可能会被逮捕 女儿会独自跟着爸爸生活
The mother could be arrested, and the daughter would be left alone with her dad.
我知道这很难 如果你需要找人谈谈...
I know it's hard. If you need to talk to someone--
需要谈的人不是我 好吗
I'm not the one who needs to talk, OK?
你的脚踝扭伤病人在找你
Your ankle guy was looking for you.
抱歉 我错过了特伦斯
Oh, sorry I missed Terrence.
你很会跟他相处
You were great with him.
大概是因为我知道该说什么吧 还有用什么方式说出来
I know what to say, I guess, maybe how to say it.
因为你妹妹 - 对
Because of your sister? - Yeah.
我知道她得到了很好的照顾 我只是...
I know she's in a good place. I just--
我真的很想她
I really miss her.
你显然很擅长帮助别人
Yeah, well, you're-- you're obviously really good at helping people.
你和病人的关系很好 你甚至教会了我一些东西
You're crushing it with your patients. You even taught me a couple things.
真的吗 - 当然
Really? - For sure.
你给人留下了很好的第一印象
You're making a great first impression.
在这里等着 - 好的
Wait out here. - OK.
你在这儿呢
There he is.
记得我吗
Remember me?
我和你妻子和女儿 聊了聊你的“课外活动”
So I talked to your wife and daughter about your extracurricular activities.
是的 你的病历上没有说 你有猥亵儿童的癖好
Yeah, it didn't say in your chart that you were a child molester.
是的 她们跟我说了 你闯进浴室和按♥摩♥的事
Yeah. Yeah, they told me about your bathroom visits
你这个人♥渣♥
and your massages, you piece of shit.
我知道你这种男人
You know, I know men like you--
你信任他们
men you trust,
你崇拜他们
men you look up to.
一开始只是在额头的轻吻
First, it's a kiss on the head,
然后是嘴唇
and then it's the lips.
友善的按♥摩♥会变成手伸进衬衫里 再然后是把手指放在你身体里
A friendly massage becomes a hand under your shirt and then fingers inside you.
这是我们之间的小秘密 这一切都是因为你太爱我们了
And it's all our little secret, all because you love us so fucking much.
所以我们这么办
So this is how this is gonna work.
你不能再碰你女儿
You are never going to touch your daughter again.
你不能看她
You are never going to look at her
甚至不能在脑子里意淫她
or even think about her inappropriately,
否则外边的艾哈迈德警官会逮捕你
or Officer Ahmad out there is going to arrest you.
你就等着在牢里被强♥奸♥吧
And the only rape in your future will be the one you get in prison,
你这个下流的死胖子
you sleazy, fat fuck.
如果你同意的话眨两次眼睛
Blink twice if you agree to this,
如果你想死就眨一次
once if you want me to let you die.
我今天已经失去了两个病人 再多一个也无所谓
I've already lost two patients today. One more is not gonna make a difference.
很好
Good.
别惹我
Don't fuck with me.
别惹你女儿
And don't fuck with your daughter.
对了 给我的病人满意度打个高分
Oh, and I expect an excellent patient satisfaction score.
早日康复 邓恩先生
Get well soon, Mr. Dunn.
嘿 你需要帮忙吗
Hey. Hey, you needed help with something?
不用
I'm good.
好吧 不客气
OK, then. You're welcome.
谢谢
Thanks.
米非司酮 - 你确定要这么做吗
Mifepristone. - Are you sure you want to do this?
确定
Yes.
24小时后再吃一次 然后是米索前列醇
Second dose in 24 hours, then misoprostol.
如果你忘记了 服药说明都在这里面
Everything's in here if you forget.
祝你们俩好运
Good luck to both of you.
你跟她说什么了
What'd you say to her?
我跟她说她有可能永远失去克里斯蒂
Something about not losing Kristi forever.
你给了她们一个机会
Well, you gave them a chance.
回到田纳西州的这一路 一定会非常漫长
That is gonna be one long drive back to Tennessee.
肯定的
True that.
不
No, I--
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表