剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
我没意见
Yeah, I'm--I'm good.
你确定吗 我要问你一些私人问题
Are you sure? I'm going to be asking you some pretty personal questions.
她不介意 我们之间没有秘密
She doesn't mind. We--we have no secrets.
好吧
OK.
你排尿有刺痛的情况 是什么时候开始的
So burning with urination. When did that start?
大概两天前
About two days ago.
我们让派珀来回答问题吧
Why don't we let Piper answer the questions?
抱歉 只是我们等了太久
I'm sorry, it's just, we've been waiting so long.
大概两天前
About two days ago.
有尿血吗
Any blood in the urine?
我想没有
I don't think so.
没有 她肯定会注意到的
No, she would have definitely noticed that.
好吧 我去给你拿件病号♥服 马上回来
OK. I'm going to get you a gown and I'll be right back,
好吗 - 好的
OK? - OK.
氢吗♥啡♥酮加量后有变化吗
Any change with the extra Dilaudid?
没有 还是疼
Not really. The pain is still there.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
只是再核实一下 没有发烧
Just to review, no fever, no vomiting,
没有呕吐 没有腹泻 没有便秘
no diarrhea, no constipation.
是的
Correct.
疼痛是什么时候开始的
When exactly did the pain start?
今天早上10点15分 突然就疼起来了
10:15 this morning, all of a sudden.
这太奇怪了 - 我同意
That's very strange. - I agree.
你能告诉我你今早都做过什么吗
Will you tell me everything you did this morning?
我洗了个澡
Took a shower.
吃了早餐 喝了咖啡
I had breakfast, some coffee,
抹了果酱的吐司 在院子里干了会活
toast with jam. Yard work.
搬了些木柴
Moved some firewood.
你是在搬木头之前还是之后 开始疼的
Did the pain start before or after the firewood?
之后不久就开始疼了
A little bit after.
我脚上可能扎了刺 我没穿袜子
I might have got a splinter in my foot. I wasn't wearing socks.
另一只
Other one.
两个很小的穿刺伤 相隔一毫米
Two small puncture wounds, one millimeter apart.
两根刺
Two splinters?
怎么了
What?
你鞋里有只死掉的黑寡妇蜘蛛
There's a dead black widow spider in your shoe.
你在开玩笑吧 - 红色沙漏标记
You're shitting me. - Red hourglass marking.
我们需要静脉滴注地♥西♥泮♥
We need IV diazepam.
从5毫克开始 可能需要10毫克
Start with five. Might need 10.
蜘蛛咬伤跟我的克罗恩病 有什么关系
What does a spider bite have to do with my Crohn's disease?
没关系
Oh, nothing.
黑寡妇的毒液会导致腹部肌肉痉挛
Um, black widow venom can cause muscle spasms in the belly.
做过手术的人会以为是阑尾炎
People have had surgery thinking it was appendicitis.
嗨 多洛丽丝
Hi, Dolores.
你为什么还没送她去做CT
Why didn't you get her to CT yet?
我觉得她不需要
I--I don't think she needs it.
腹部僵硬 她已经穿孔了 - 或许不是
The abdomen is rigid. She's perfed. - Maybe not.
你在给她用什么 - 地♥西♥泮♥
What are you giving? - Diazepam.
我没下过这个订单 - 是我下的
I didn't order that. - I did.
她的腹部僵硬 但没有其他胃肠道症状
She has a rigid abdomen but no other GI signs or symptoms.
这完全说不通
It didn't make any sense.
她脚上有黑寡妇蜘蛛的咬痕
There's a black widow spider and a bite mark on the foot.
毒液导致腹壁肌肉痉挛
The venom is causing spasm of the abdominal wall musculature.
不管你们给我用的什么药 起作用了
Whatever you guys gave me, it's working.
可能有用吧 - 不 绝对起作用了
Possibly. - No, definitely.
我好多了
I'm much better.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
很好
Good, good.
你来自匹兹堡吗
Are you from Pittsburgh?
往北两小时车程的米尔村
Uh, two hours north. Like, Mill Village.
好的 需要我联♥系♥你的家人吗
OK. You have any family you want to call?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
她需要的话可以用我的手♥机♥
She can use mine if she needs to.
好的
OK.
躺下
Lay down.
我从没听说过米尔村
I've, uh, never heard of Mill Village.
是啊 没人听说过
Yeah, nobody has.
人口400
Population 400.
真小 - 是啊
Wow, that's small. - Tell me about it.
高中毕业后 我说什么都要离开那里
After high school, I had to get out of there.
你很幸运找到了一份工作
Well, you're lucky you found a job.
这里疼吗
Any pain around here?
有一点
Mm-hmm, a little.
好的 坐起来
OK. Sit up for me.
你采过尿样了吗
All right. You gave us a urine specimen?
几个小时前在候诊室就采过了
Hours ago, in the waiting room.
好的 我会查一下结果
OK. Well, I'll find the results,
然后你可能需要做骨盆检查
and then you might need a pelvic exam.
有这个必要吗
Is that really necessary?
有这个可能
It could be.
如果没有膀胱感染 检查是很重要的
If there's no bladder infection, it's important to check.
好的
OK.
而且如果我们要做骨盆检查 劳拉 得请你出去一下
And if we do a pelvic, Laura, we'll have you step outside for a minute.
我宁愿待在她身边 支持她
I'd prefer to stay with her, for support.
派珀 你想要一些隐私吗
Piper, do you want some privacy?
不用 没关系
No, it's cool.
她可以留下来
She--she can stay.
好的
OK. All right.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
核心体温31摄氏度
Core temp is 88.
这是好事吗
Is--is that good?
她刚来的时候是29
It's up from 85 on her arrival,
所以...我们的方向是对的
so we're headed in the right direction.
你听到了吗 安珀
You hear that, Amber?
你好起来了
It's better. You're getting better.
我得出去一下 放心吧 这些都是很专业的医生
I need to step out for a second. You're in good hands.
等到32度以上再来找我
Come find me when it's over 90.
那对父母需要家庭房♥ - 现在空出来了
Parents are going to need the family room. - It's available now.
尼克的最后告别仪式...
Last rites for Nick.
又是心情沉重的一天 - 是啊
Just one of those days. - Yeah.
还有谁快死了吗 - 目前没有
Anyone else dying? - Not at the moment.
那是什么情况
What the hell is that?
你想要更好的病人满意度分数
You asked for better patient satisfaction scores.
这不就是吗
What do you want, man?
打扰了 罗比医生 这是伊莱 威利亚历山大的儿子
Excuse me, Dr. Robby. This is Eli, son of Willie Alexander.
很高兴认识你 - 我也是
Hey, nice to meet you. - Likewise.
他怎么样了 - 好多了
How's he doing? - He's doing better.
不过他需要住院换个心脏起搏器
He's going to need to stay with us, though, for a new pacemaker.
他一年前在普瑞斯比医院 装过新的心脏起搏器
He got a new one at Presby about, uh, a year ago.
他们说能用10年
They said it'd be good for 10 years.
是的 但电线和电极分离了
Yes, but the wires separated from the box.
有时候会这样
It happens sometimes.
我能进去看看他吗 - 当然 这边
Can he have a visitor? - Of course. Right this way.
对了 伊莱 你♥爸♥爸是做什么的
Hey, Eli, what did your dad do for a living?
邮递员 做了40年了
Uh, postal worker, 40 years.
他在医院做过志愿者吗
Did he ever do any volunteer work at the hospital?
没有
No.
但他年轻时 是自♥由♥之家救护车服务的医护人员
But when he was a kid, he was a medic for the Freedom House Ambulance Service.
真了不起
That's incredible.
我会尽快过去 - 谢谢你
Uh, I will be in as soon as I can. - Thank you.
这家伙是个传奇
That guy's a legend.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 能帮个忙吗
Sorry, can I get your help with something?
可以
Yeah.
18岁女患者 排尿困难
Um, 18-year-old woman with dysuria,
两个月前从宾夕法尼亚州的乡下搬来
moved here two months ago from rural Pennsylvania.
她和她的女老板在一起 她控制欲很强
She's with her female boss, who's very controlling
总是替她回答问题 她无论如何都不肯离开她身边
and answers questions for her and won't leave her side for anything,
哪怕是骨盆检查
even a pelvic exam.
你有什么想法
And you're thinking?
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表