剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表
I just mean that I can-- I can see the appeal.
我问你是因为 既然我们一起工作
I was just asking because-- you know, since we work together,
也许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
maybe we could grab a coffee together sometime.
你可以帮我了解一下医院的情况
And you could, like, help me get the lay of the land,
可以这么说吧
so to speak?
你在约他吗
You asking him out?
不是 什么 不是 我只是因为刚来 所以我想…
No. What? No. No. It's just--I'm--I'm new here, so I just thought--
我不和同事约会
I--I don't date people in the workplace.
不是针对你
It's nothing personal.
只是…这从来不是个好主意
Just it's never a good idea.
当然不要 我只是…这确实不是好…
No. No, of course not. No. No. I just--no, it's not a good--no, of course.
我只是觉得 你肯定很了解这里的运作方式
I just thought that since you know how everything operates here and you,
你看上去游刃有余 所以我能在你身上学到很多
like, have everything so dialed in, that you would be, like, a valuable resource.
但是…算了
But no. No.
我还是靠自己摸索吧
I should probably just figure it out on my own.
这里没有捷径
No shortcuts here.
你治疗得怎么样了 厄尔
How are they treating you, Earl?
你又弄了个三明治
I see you wrangled yourself another sandwich.
我感觉就像在看浪漫喜剧
I feel like I'm watching a rom-com.
我来看看能不能带贾瓦迪医生 去候诊室巡视下
Just came by to see if I could take Dr. Javadi on a reconnaissance through chairs.
好的
Yes.
抱歉 如果我让你觉得… - 没关系
I mean, sorry, if you think that's-- - Of course. Of course.
这里交给我就好
I can finish up my man here.
好极了
Great.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
我觉得自己好丢脸
I feel ridiculous.
在过去半小时里 我只说了两个完整的句子
I've spoken, like, two complete sentences in the last half hour.
而那两句让我听上去 比那些不完整的句子
And both of them have made me sound even more imbecilic
更白♥痴♥
than the incomplete ones.
你把这归因于…
And you attribute that to...
就好像有一次圣诞节 我父母带我去犹他州滑雪
It's like, my parents once took me skiing for Christmas in Utah,
从我下飞机的那一刻起 我就喘不过气来
and from the moment I got off the plane, I could not catch my breath.
无论我多么努力 高海拔都让我觉得笨拙
No matter how hard I tried, the altitude made me feel,
不协调 我无法集中注意力
like, awkward and uncoordinated.
我找不到方向感
I couldn't concentrate. I couldn't get my bearings.
而我滑雪是很厉害的 但我整个假期都在摔屁♥股♥蹲
And I'm a very good skier, but I spent the whole vacation just, like, on my butt,
头晕和喘气
dizzy and panting.
马提奥就像是人形的犹他州
Mateo is like a human Utah.
亲爱的 我和几个“犹他州”共事过
Oh, honey. I've worked with a few Utahs.
我祝愿你生命中有很多很多“犹他州”
I wish you many, many Utahs in your life.
杰西 你要去哪里
Jesse, where are you going?
创伤二室 - 站住
Trauma Two. - Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop.
别进去 我甚至不会告诉你原因
Not back in there. I'm not even gonna tell you why.
她怎么样 - 还是有点胸膜痛
How's she doing? - Still with some pleuritic pain.
嘿 宝拉 我是柯林斯医生
Hey, Paula. I'm Dr. Collins.
你的CT显示你的胸骨断了
Your CT shows that you have a broken sternum.
就是你的胸骨 就在这里
That's your breastbone right here.
可能是你撞车时的安全带造成的
Probably from the shoulder belt when you crashed your car.
我撞车了
I crashed my car?
还撞到了你的头
Mm-hmm, and hit your head.
因为脑震荡 有时你会不记得发生的事
With a concussion, sometimes you don't remember.
但脑部CT没有显示什么严重情况
But your head CT doesn't show anything serious.
我看过你的病历 你是个新手妈妈
So I saw in your chart you're a new mom.
你的宝宝怎么样
How's your baby doing?
他很好 他和我妈在一起
He's good. He's with my mom.
南区15号♥空出来了 嘿 麦凯医生 - 把15号♥病房♥的床推出来
South 15's open. Oh. Hey, Dr. McKay? - Just get the bed out of 15.
你今早看过的那个病人又回来了 车祸受伤
A patient you saw this morning came back as an MVC.
胸骨骨折 轻微脑震荡
Sternal fracture. Slightly concussed.
天哪 宝拉 你还记得我吗
Oh, no. Paula, do you remember me?
你很眼熟
You look familiar.
我是今早给你检查膀胱感染的医生
I was your doctor this morning for your bladder infection.
哦 对 抱歉 我有点恍惚
Oh, yeah. Sorry. I'm a little out of it.
还是心动过速 心率115 高压124低压78
Still tachycardic, 115. BP's 124 over 78.
CT显示没有出血
There's no bleeding anywhere on the CT.
除了胸骨骨折 胸部和腹部都没问题
Chest and abdomen clear apart from the sternal fracture.
可能是骨折疼痛引起的心动过速
Well, probably still tachy from the fracture pain.
我呼吸的时候很疼
It hurts when I breathe.
我们试试四单位吗♥啡♥
Let's try four of morphine.
宝拉 我们给你用一些止痛药
Paula, we're gonna give you some pain meds.
有用的话就告诉我 好吗
Let me know if it helps, OK?
佩内尔先生 你很幸运
Mr. Pernell, you are in luck.
如果我腿上有碎石需要精心挑出
If I had to have gravel meticulously picked out of my leg,
我一定会叫这位细节专家梅尔金医生
this is the person I'd call, Dr. Mel King, detail specialist.
你好 - 嗨 我喜欢你的狗
Hello. - Hi. I love your dog.
克罗斯比 它怎么样 - 它很好
Crosby? How is he? - Oh, he's great.
给 能让你看得更清楚
Here. Something to help see up close.
嘿
Hey,
我不想成为那种说 他们需要情感支持动物的人
I don't want to be one of those people who say they need an emotional support animal,
但是能让它和我待在一起吗
but is it possible he could be with me?
我们可以把它的牵引绳绑在床上 它不会惹麻烦的 我发誓
We could tie his leash to the bed. He wouldn't be in any trouble. I swear.
你觉得呢 - 我很乐意去牵它过来
What do you think? - I'm happy to go get him.
这里疼吗
Any pain here?
不疼 - 好的
No. - OK.
你负责把狗带过来 你负责工作
You go get the dog. You get to work.
我去分诊处多拿些纱布过来
I'm gonna get some more gauze from triage.
万一有人问起 就说你需要它来缓解焦虑
And just in case, if anybody asks, just say you need him for anxiety.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
我知道你听见了
I know you hear me.
你可以假装没听见 但我知道你听见了
You can pretend you don't, but I know you do.
这个玻璃可能是防弹的 但不能隔音
This glass might be bulletproof, but it ain't soundproof.
喂 你现在能听到了吗
Hello! Can you hear me now? Huh?
喂 - 先生 有什么问题吗
Hello! - Whoa. Whoa. Whoa, sir. Sir, what is the issue?
同样的问题
Oh, same issue.
我在这里一整天了 你们却什么都没做
I've been here all day, and you people have done nothing to fucking help me.
我们还在等你第二次肌钙蛋白 的检测结果
We're still waiting on your second troponin.
结果出来之前 我们没办法排除你的病症
We can't clear you medically until it comes back.
比如 如果数值升高 可能表明是隐形心脏病发作
For instance, if it comes back elevated, that could indicate a silent heart attack.
你需要入院观察并接受心脏科会诊
And you'd need to be admitted for monitoring in a cardiology consult.
这就是我想要的
That's all I'm asking for.
我害怕我是隐形心脏病发作
I'm afraid I've had a silent heart attack.
我只想要一个了解心脏的人
I just want someone who knows something about hearts
告诉我我到底怎么了
to tell me what's happening to me.
跟这里的大多数底层屁民不同 我有保险
You know, unlike most of these losers,
很好的保险 而且我缴税
I have insurance, good insurance.
我缴纳的税款 就是给他们这些没保险的人用的
And I pay my taxes, which pays for them to not have any insurance.
在保安和警♥察♥介入之前
Sir, you've got about five seconds
你有五秒钟的时间改变你的态度
to change your whole attitude before security and the police get involved.
随便吧
Fuck it.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你完全可以离开
Hey! You are absolutely free to go.
但如果你离开了 就代表你违背了遗嘱
But if you do, you will be leaving AMA, against medical advice.
这张表格表明我建议过你
This form states that I have advised you to stay
留下来完成你的评估 但你选择离开
and complete your evaluation, but you are choosing to leave,
了解并接受心脏病发作
understanding and accepting all risks of heart attack,
中风 残疾和死亡的所有风险
stroke, disability, and death.
听起来像是个甩锅声明 以防我死在路边
Sounds like a CYA form in case I drop dead on the curb.
就是这样
That's exactly what it is.
我只想被公平对待
I just want to be treated fairly.
我向你保证 这就是我们的意图
I assure you that is our intention.
我们没有在这里玩纸牌游戏
We are not back here playing Go Fish.
我们在尽力帮助病重的患者
We're doing our best to help some very sick people.
会有人给你看的 好吗
You will be seen, OK?
罗比一定会喜欢这个病人满意度分数
Robby's gonna love that patient satisfaction score.
都是疯子
Crazy people.
怎么回事 - 车祸受害者宝拉突然不省人事
What's going on? - Car crash victim Paula just went south.
血压骤降 高压84低压62 反应较弱
BP's crashing. 84 over 62.
一升乳酸林格氏液 开到最大 - 给她戴上100%非再吸入型面罩
Much less responsive. Liter of LR wide open. - Putting her in a 100% non-rebreather.
宝拉 睁开眼睛 宝拉
Paula, open your eyes. Paula.
是因为吗♥啡♥吗 - 只给她注射了小剂量
Was it the morphine? - She only got a small dose.
脉搏血氧饱和度已经降到89了
剧集 | 匹兹堡医护前线(2025) | 导航列表